All Comments on 'Rupegia Ch. 03: Royd’s Kerfuffle'

by Manasong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it

I'm really enjoying this author and am waiting patiently for the continuation of this saga.

dragor90dragor90over 3 years ago

keeps getting better, cant wait for the next one.

______________over 3 years ago
Keep it up

Enjoying what you're doing. And this story is giving me a nerd boner. Keep on going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am not sure why, but I am getting more "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World" vibes off this than any other isekai. I am not sure why i'm feeling that one in particular. Maybe because both MCs can reallocate their stats? Apart from that, and showing caution about revealing their capabilities they aren't that alike.

So far I have a fairly positive impression of the protagonist, they don't seem to fill the common dense, skirt chasing or brooding, Isekai mc archetypes.

Looking forward to seeing how the harem gets filled out. Did the wife get transmigrated too? Will the herem include traps, monster girls, slaves and demi-humans?

Actually Despite the presence of the harem tag I am kind of hoping this story doesn't actually go full harem. Lets face it, there is almost always a 'Best Girl" in these stories and the harem usually gets in the way. There are exceptions where the harem works, but its rare.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes. Will the MC be getting a slavegirl to help him conform to the 'common sense' of this world? Maybe that will be the reward he receives at the guild before noon tomorrow?

SublunaristSublunaristover 3 years ago
That's some good Isekai

Great set up so far. Really enjoying this, hope there's more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManasong@Manasong
Tired of fade-to-black sex scenes and prudes ruining fun and sexuality, I decided to write my own thing just to fill the need for a story that fills a very specific niche. I also heavily dislike how everyone seems to write DBZ-style fight scenes. Can't we just go back to some...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES