All Comments on 'Rupegia Ch. 04: Nour's Gift'

by Manasong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES

FINALLY. What is your posting schedule gonna be like? Are we going to have to wait seven weeks again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

This is a great story.

Seriously enjoying this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

When is the next one? Faster please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He aged -2 years?

As he’s technically older, and this is some sort of avatar, you might not run afoul of literotica’s rules about children, but in the first chapter you said he was 18, and in this one his stat page says 16

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

So is no one going to bring up the fact that we literally get a massive copy paste at the start of page 2? I don’t want to hear about the flying carpet man again because holy hell the MC is dumber than a sack of rocks still.

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

Ignore my last comment, Somehow I swiped backwards when I got to the end of the page so I was back on page 1 not 2 and went back to page 2 and not to 3.

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

What the hell is this MC? Blushes waaay to easy for literally anyone whose been transplanted into their younger body, hell I stopped blushing by like age 16. Would have been younger but getting a pic taken while a hula girl kisses your cheek is Wilde.

Also, I swear to Zeus if you make the first slave that looks like Lily be Lily, I don’t actually know what I will do, maybe be mad, maybe not, she didn’t show any realisation that it was him so clearly it’s a case of everyone has a twin and hers is clearly here.

I gotta hand it to you though, you’ve somehow managed to make an even more brain dead MC that MOST Wuxia novels. Like holy hell I am impressed. I’d stop reading but I’m like halfway done with this and can drop it when 7 drops if the following chapters don’t improve somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

in this chapter I would choose both of them to buy and have he said they both have a contract for life

As he said it be good to take both of them it would take time but he said he was staying in this world and it would be good to have backup in the dungeon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManasong@Manasong
Tired of fade-to-black sex scenes and prudes ruining fun and sexuality, I decided to write my own thing just to fill the need for a story that fills a very specific niche. I also heavily dislike how everyone seems to write DBZ-style fight scenes. Can't we just go back to some...