Jini Mishra Ch. 01

Story Info
Jini gets hands-on training in computers.
1.6k words
3.42
15.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting photo copies of document is tedious gig in the village. One has to take a rickety shuttle to a nearby town, where there is one-stop shop for all the printing and copying needs, provided there's electricity at the time. Today, Jini visits the shop. She likes coming to the town. Friendly faces and a variety of foods.

At the shop Jini is waiting for her documents' turn. There's always a queue at the the Xerox shop, full efficiency.

While waiting she notices a pair of guys sitting on a computer. Two desktops were a recent addition to the shop, computers being still a rare site in the village.

Upon closer inspection, she sees these guys manipulating the contents on the screen by moving their hands on the desk. Pictures appear on this machine surely at the click of the buttons. She is fascinated by this new device. Jini is beyond impressed. She spends the next few days dreaming about it; the possibilities, the permutations. She wants to know more.

----

Jini joins a computer literacy class.

The class is low ceiling room on the upper floor of commercial two storeyed building overlooking the plaza. It's a room with handful of computers on row of desks against the three of the walls, a tiny window and an air con.

Samir is the assistant in his 20s who teaches the students basics of computers. Most of the students are college going kids with Jini, the only grow up;

Like most of the married women her age, Jini is quite traditional in her ways and attire. She only wears sarees and drapes head with the loose end of the saree, when she is in public. So in a batch of western attired students, she definitely stuck out. Everyone in the class was cordial but formal with her.

Wednesday afternoon is the market day. The plaza is bustling with vendors and shoppers. Up in the class, Jini is struggling to understand how the internet browser works. Rest of the students of her batch have left with Samir, the teaching assistant, helping her navigate the modern marvel called internet.

She is frustrated. The conditioner is working hard, but it cannot keep up with 12 pm coastal heat; the muggy warmness add to her frustration. While she is engrossed in the screen, sitting next to her, Samir is noticing her profile. Her pleasant face, backlit by the light peering through the sole window in the room.

Jini has a dusky complexion, common for that region. What identifies her, is her shapely body. Petite body with plump at the right places. Even with the loose saree wrapping her, one can make out the choice figure underneath it.

From his vantage Samir can see her love handles, that the tradition blouse and the skirt outfit doesn't cover.

There isn't anything new Samir hasn't glanced at, but today, with its folds and moistness it looks...interesting. The stillness in the room is only interrupted by Jini's determined mouse clicks.

----

Back to reality, deciding to help her, Samir extends himself between her and the keyboard.

"Bhabhi, aap batao, aapko kya accha lagta hain?" implying he'll search it for her.

Upon Jini's requests he searches latest pictures of actors and actresses of a popular film. Jini is distracted and impressed. She start pointing at different thumbnails and her genie enlarges them on the screen for her. She is visibly happy and in excitement, unwittingly put her hand on the mouse, which is already occupied by Samir's hand.

The hands are quickly withdrawn followed by bulky pause. She puts her hand back to the mouse and pretends as if nothing has happened. Its 12 on the clock at the corner of the screen.

Enough learning for today. She is about to close the on-screen windows before getting up, when Samir puts his hand on her lap and keeps it there. The bulky silence returns again, twice in size. If there was any hidden tension between the two, it is on the surface now. Jini stays the way she was, eyes on the screen and hands on the desk and the mouse. If she pretends a while longer, there won't be any need for embarrassing confrontations. For all her energetic disposition, she's a shy woman. Thats the rural way.

Samir, misreads the hint, and starts feeling the bare section of her midriff gently, with back of his same right hand. She quivers to the touch.

Except for the low hum of the air conditioner, the room is quiet enough for both Jini and Samir to hear each others' breaths and they're certainly elevated.

Samir has bony face with sprouts of moustache and an oily skin, which exemplifies his age. Not too pleasant looking boy. Jini with her fresh cute face of woman nearing her 30s, is the opposite of him. They both don't look at each other's faces.

Samir has rolled his chair right next to hers and brought his left hand to caress her bosom. His hand is roaming freely on the bare regions of the upper chest. His other hand, previously on her side, moves in the acute gap between her back and the chair. The cool touch of her exposed, sweat covered back arouses him, sends a shiver through him.

His roving hand on Jini's back finds a couple of hook to her blouse. He wastes no time in going at them. Now is the time she should say something, or just get up and leave; she thinks to herself. But too late, all the hooks are off. Jini, with her body still static, trie hard not to look away from the screen. She reasons, if she does not look at him, she'll neither have to resist nor allow.

With the buttons off, her blouse is open from the back, hanging loose by her shoulders. Like to most women in her village, bra is a western concept for her. Her tight blouse which acts like a bra, is now disabled in this situation. He boobs hang free. Accessible to Samir's hand in the front. But this boy leans ahead and elects to put his head between her and the keyboard, putting his mouth in front of her tits. His homely face is well in her vision and she is made aware of the thin front of the blouse is the only thing between him and her prized parts.

----

Jini has known Samir for just two weeks as of today and he's about to put his mouth on her in a classroom of all places. This isn't good. She has to leave now. "Just push off, close the blouse, and leave" She reminds herself. Repeatedly.

She can smell the musk at this close, and can see him nudging the blouse up with his nose and in the next moment his face is buried in the valley of her mounds.

Samir draws in the whiff of Jini's body, it is sweet; his face digging deeper in her moist cushions. He pulls back a little to find her teat. Looks at it for a second, still avoiding any eye contact, and going ahead to latch on to it. Its the most lovely thing for him to suck on. He goes on sucking and pulling and nibbling on it for a whole minute. This starts having an effect on Jini, too, who relaxes a bit with a wave of calm passing through her. Still looking at the screen, one hand on the cursor; her eyes fluttering trying to stay open as her acquaintance sucks and gropes her breasts and back.

This seemingly endless deed is interrupted by a door making noise down stairs.

----

The student and the teacher both jolt to reality. Samir gets out of this chair and moves towards the staircase on the other end of the room. Jini, starts packing herself up, still sitting on the chair. She notices how much she had been sweating and now even the chair rest is soggy. She had almost hooked her blouse up, when Samir walks up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. This stop her fumbling with the hooks.

She rests her arms to her side, freezing up again. Samir coming back must imply the noise was random. She looks at the clock on the corner of the screen. What felt like an eternity has just been 5 mins. Its 12:05.

Behind her, Samir starts moving again, he slips the blouse off her shoulder. The apparel now encircling her, held merely by one or two hooks. He then bends ahead a little to extend his hand to cup her tit and starts squeezing it.

Jini can see his faint reflection on the screen in front of her. His other hand in helping the release of his member from the front of his trousers. Soon he pulling at his dick while squeezing her tit, nipping her nipple. It doesn't take long for him to peak, she knows it because that's when he stretches his finger, to grab as much of her ample tit as he can grab, and squeezes it the hardest; a second later streams of cum fly over her shoulder. A few drop landing on the keyboard, the desk, her lap and her chest.

And just like that it is over, without a single word.

Samir lets last bit of his essence drip on the smooth shoulder of the woman sitting in front of him. He didn't imagine, he'd be doing something like this to anyone. Looking down he takes one last look a the cleavage, with Jini's marital necklace resisting in it.

Quietly he walks off to the adjoining room.

Jini tries her best to fix her attire and leaves.

----

A few day have gone by, Jini attends the classes but there are no more-than-necessary interactions with her tutor. She makes it a point to leave along with the last student.

A week later Samir hands her a sizeable box. It's a computer, not a brand new one, but it'll work.

Jini's house now has its first ever computer.