Jini Mishra Ch. 02

Story Info
Jini meets a friend in secret.
840 words
3.32
9.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mohj grew up in the same village as Jini.

A younger sibling of Jini's close friend, they even went to the same school. He went to the city for college around the same time Jini got married and had been living there for a few years now. He would visit their village now and then, bearing interesting stories from the cities.

For past few months, Jini had been meeting him in secret. The meeting place was a small open patch in the midst of a grove.

Mohj would bring for her some trinkets and jewelry from the city. In turn she would let him flirt with her. Which for her was a transaction, but she kinda like it too.

-

But this time, things are a little different. They were standing under a tree. Following the usual pleasantries, and the flirty banter, Mohj presents her a velvety box. In the box is a conspicuously pricey pair of gold earrings-

Jini is gleeful, watching the earring and throws her arms around his neck.

Hoping for this to happen, he holds her in his arm. Then starts kissing her where ever his mouth can reach. Jini isn't surprised, she brings up her hand to look at the earrings one more time. She'll have to hide these, as she can't answer where.. how she got them. They look chic.

After a few pecks on the neck and the cheeks, Mohj brings his mouth over her. Jini purses her lips for a second, but then gives in to a kiss. This is a new base for him. For her- It's worth the earrings.

While Mohj is kissing her, his hands are busy groping the exposed parts of her waist, between her blouse and sari. He manages to squeeze her round tush through the fabric. Jini's well into the act as well, with her hand around his neck as they continue to french.

Afternoons in India are humid and muggy in middle of Septembers.

There is a faint amber miasma in the air, and both the lovers under the tree are damp with sweat and lust. Mohj can taste her sweat as his mouth now moves over her neck and onto her chest. The end piece her sari, which covered her bust so far, is out of the way. Her marital pendant lay resting between an inviting cleavage.

Jini's spouse, at work at this time, is unaware that his loving wife is letting a guy impose on her in exchange for some trinkets. Her spouse would never understand the thrill, Jini gets out of this. It isn't about the knick-knacks, it's about the glimpse of the bigger world beyond the bounds of this simpleton village, beyond the unexceptional.

Mohj growing more comfortable start to fidget with the buttons of her blouse. Jini, like most women in coastal hamlets, wears a fitted v-neck blouse that covers and holds her sizeable tits.

She's also braless.

Jini opposes, but after some haggling between the two, the scant blouse is unbuttoned and Jini's chest is bare.

Mohj lowers himself, and cups both her tits in each of his hands and squeezes them.

His face a gap away from her nipples, he takes a moment to notice her moist softness, then plunges his face in them. He kisses the curves, rubs his nose in the furrow between, and licks the sweat filled crease underneath. Then comes up to engulf her pacifiers. They're engorged with all this attention.

It has been months since Mohj has touched a woman's body, so his desperation's evident as he starts sucking on Jini. His actions push her backward, her back now reclining against the tree. Momentarily he tongues her navel as he kneads the little fat on her sides.

Jini looks to check if anyone's around.

It's worth the earrings, maybe.

Mohj slobbers on her breasts to his heart content; such chances do not come often.

But his mind is greedy with what more can be done in the remaining time and his balls- tight with anticipation.

He leaves Jini's boobs and comes up to kiss her.

He pinches the skirt part of her sari and starts pulling with a clear intention of hiking it up.

Jini's mind may be clouded with excitement but she's not gonna let that happen.

"Nahi, nahi!" Not gonna let you enter me!

Not for a piece of jewelery.

Mohj accepts the setback but to too excited to control himself. He takes his member out and starts wanking it. He holds one side of Jini's stomach firmly with his other hand.

Soon his is stroking it swift and in a few minutes, he shoots his load.

The copious jizz shot at Jini, streaks her belly and her clothes. Tiny dollops mix with her sweat and glide down disappear in the fabric of her skirt. Finger imprint can be seen as he releases his grip on Jini. Jini knows there wasn't anything she could've done.

A sense of resolution washes over them both. They both quietly tidy up and leave.

=======