Rural Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers

"Instead, I spread my legs wide so that he could slide another one of his long, black fingers deep into my soaking wet pussy!" Ben took the queue and slid a second finger into my hot cunt. "Deeper!" I moaned as Ben slid them out and back inside me. "Deeper!!" I begged again.

Ben pushed his fingers into me as deep as they would go and then started fucking me with them. "Yeah!!" I acknowledged, "just like that!! Ohhh Yeahhh! His big black fingers felt so fucking good inside my naughty cunt! I knew that you were getting close, but I didn't care!" I boasted as my cunt met every one of Ben's pushes with a push back of my own. "I held his hand in my panties for as long as I could, pushing his big black fingers deep into my naughty little pussy!" I bragged.

"It was the hottest and dirtiest thing I've ever done, and I loved it! I wanted to pull my shorts off, spread my legs wide and let everybody watch those big, long black fingers driving in and out of my tiny little, married white cunt!

You were only a few...huh,huh,huh!...feet away when he finally pulled his fingers out of me! That's why my face was so red, I seemed out of breath, my shorts were all twisted, and that's why my panties were soaking wet Ben! I was letting your friend finger me right in front of you!"

"You are quite the naughty girl aren't you?"

"YES!" I proudly answered

"Tell me about Vance's cock, you got a good look at it, didn't you?"

"YES I DID!"

All the time Ben was questioning me, his finger tip continued poking rhythmically in and out of my tight little hole.

"Does Vance have a big cock?"

"Yesss!" I boasted. "Real Big!" At this point, juices were dribbling out of my tiny hole!

"Is it long?"

"Yes."

"How long?"

I propped myself up on my elbows and made a gesture by holding my hands ten to twelve inches apart.

"Oh Boy! Is it thick too?"

"Yes."

"How Thick?"

"Real Thick!"

I made another gesture by making a circle with both of my hands.

"Wow, That's a big cock!"

"Yes it is!" I replied emphatically.

"It looks just like that one! That one right there!" I pointed to the big cock on the night stand.

"Are you telling that big cock right there is Vance's cock?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Are you sure?" he quizzed.

"Yes, I'm sure that's his cock." I answered confidently.

"You like his big cock, don't you?"

"I do."

"You want to feel his big black cock in your little white pussy, don't you?"

"I do." I said very quietly.

"Louder!"

"I DO!" I repeated emphatically.

"No, no no, Say it out loud!"

"I want to feel Vance's big black cock in my little white pussy!"

"LOUDER! SAY IT LOUDER!!"

"I WANT TO FEEL VANCE'S BIG BLACK COCK IN MY LITTLE WHITE PUSSY!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, certain that all of the neighbors up and down the street could hear.

Ben rolled me over onto my back and gave me the biggest, dirtiest kiss ever, and then without saying a word, placed a blindfold over my eyes, pushed my arms to the sides and fixed my dress.

I could hear him milling about the room, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. All sorts of crazy thoughts were going through my head, and my pussy was on fire! I could feel the juices dribbling out.

Within a minute Ben came back, put ropes around my wrists and tied my arms down. I could still move my legs, and wiggle around a bit, but I wasn't going anywhere without his permission.

Then he left the room and within seconds, I heard the front door open and then close. I listened, and couldn't tell if there was more than one set of footsteps or not. I was starting to get curious.

The bedroom door opened and closed and then I heard the video machine click on.

Ben got on the bed next to me, held my head in his hands and gave me a deep, erotic kiss on the mouth, and then whispered in my ear. "I want you to imagine that Vance is sitting in the chair on the other side of the room, and he's watching you." Ben didn't even ask for a response, he knew that I would eagerly to do that.

I felt a pair of hands on the shoulder of my little black dress. "I'm going to show him your breasts. Would you like that?" He continued to whisper.

"Yes." I whispered back.

Ben slid my dress off of my breasts one at a time. "He's looking at your firm breasts and your big nipples. Does that turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Now I want you to imagine that he's touching your breasts," he whispered and starting rubbing and massaging them.

"Can you feel Vance touching you?"

"Yes." I replied as my big nipples stiffened with excitement.

I pictured Vance's giant hands on my chest, massaging my breasts and rolling my nipples between his big black fingers, making them stiffen and pucker until they were rock hard! "Mmmmmm!" I purred quietly.

The hands left my breasts, and moved of to my neck, and then to my mouth, holding my mouth steady while a pair of lips touched mine and kissed me gently.

"Do you like having Vance touch your breasts?"

"Yes."

Vance's big hands and fingers eased their way down my body, and onto my breasts, cupping my breasts like a pair of firm, young melons. He then took my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs and squeezed.

"Ahhhhhhggg!!" I groaned as a fiery bolt of electricity shot from my nipples straight down to my clit! The blood swelled into my nipples, pushing back at his big black fingers. I thought they were going to pop! When he released them, they throbbed and stung like two little thumbs that had just been whacked with a hammer!

Vance then slid his hands off of my breasts and continued on, lightly tickling my skin on my sides, my chest and my stomach. It felt so good in contrast to the searing hot sensation in my nipples. Without any hesitation, his hands slipped off of my breasts, down into my dress, and slowly moved downward. I held my breath as his big fingers slid down my stomach towards my wispy blonde pubic hairs. "Please, please keep going." I wished silently. Much to my disappointment, he stopped before getting to the real good spots.

"Do you like having a black man touch you like that?"

"Yes."

"You want more of it, don't you?"

"Yes, please!"

Suddenly, there was a pair of hands on my ankles. It seemed to happen to fast for it to be fast for Ben. Was Vance really in the room? Oh god, Was he really touching me? I hoped so!

The hand slid gently up and down the lower portions of my legs, driving me crazy! I really wanted them to move up. Finally they advanced up my thigh, about half way to my pelvis and stopped.

"Vance is looking at your legs right now, and he wants to see more. Do you want me to let him lift your dress?"

"Yes, please!" I purred.

"If I let him lift your dress, he's going to get to see your hot little pussy again. Do you really want to show him you hot little pussy again?"

"God Yes, I want to show him my hot little pussy again!"

As soon as the words left my lips, Vance's big hands were on the hem of my dress, pulling it upward and out of the way! Once my dress was securely out of the way his big hands slid back down to the top of my hips and held me still. My breathing quickened.

" You know that Vance is looking at your naughty little white pussy again, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You like showing your naughty little pussy to him, don't you?"

"You know do!"

I could feel Vance's big hands slide back down my thigh's to my knees.

"Bring you knees up and spread your legs for him, just like you did before."

I obeyed without question.

I lifted my knee to my chest and eagerly started to spread. Vance big black hands helped push my knees as far apart as they would go. I could feel my squeezed pussy lips throbbing, and the little jewels sticking to my juicy little hole. Vance's fingers gently slid the jewels away from my hungry cunt.

"That's a good little girl, let my big black friend get a real good look at your naughty little, married white pussy!"

I was! Not only was I showing it to him, but I was offering it to him!

Vance was pushing on my knees, making me spread even farther than I could myself. His hands were so big and so strong!

When his hands started easing down my inner thighs, I started to tremble. His fingers were so close to my hot little pussy!

"Touch me!" I whispered.

Suddenly, one of his big fingers was in the crease of my thigh, tracing my outer pussy lips. "Awwwww!! That feels so good!!" I moaned.

Vance's fingers worked magic on my pussy, they seemed to be everywhere, tugging my swollen lips, gliding up and down between my lips, rubbing my clit and running lightly through my pussy hair. It was wonderful!

"Oh god! That feels so fucking good!!" I moaned even louder. "His big black fingers feel so good! Please don't make him stop!"

Then all of a sudden there was one lone finger, gliding up and down between my lips. And a long, silent pause...

"Listen...can you hear that?"

It was pretty quite, so I listened carefully.

"Yes." It was a woman moaning and purring.

The sound got louder.

I kept listening while I imagined Vance's finger sliding up and down my swollen lips, teasing my hot little slit. Then all of a sudden I knew exactly what it was. It was a scene from the warrior - maiden movie, where the warrior was fingering the blonde maiden's slit, getting him ready for his giant cock! I remember every last little detail of that scene, and I remember exactly how I felt watching it! I started to breath heavy and rock my hips up and down on in rhythm with the finger in my slit.

"You know exactly what that is, don't you?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll bet you want to see it again, don't you?"

I emphatically nodded my head, and in the deepest, naughtiest voice I could muster, I answered with, "You know I do!"

Ben raised the blindfold off of my eyes without saying another word.

I strained my neck to see the video. Immediately, my eyes were drawn to the huge black cock dangling above the maiden's tiny little pussy. The cock was so big and so dark, and her delicate little flower was so small and so pink! Then I looked at their bodies, and she was only half his size! In every way he was a huge man and in every way, she was tiny girl.

"Take a real good look at them. That's what you and Vance will look like together." Ben proudly announced.

"Ooooh, I know it will!" I purred in my sultry voice.

I watched as the warrior placed his big cock against the maiden's tiny little hole, rubbing it against her soft puffy lips. His cock glistened from her juices. She spread her legs wide, and he started to push his massive rod against her tiny little hole. Her cunt was so wet I could hear the squishing noises of his cock against her lips. With every gentle push, his cock sunk deeper and deeper into her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmm!!" I purred. "That is so hot!"

Ben's finger slipped down my slit, parting my puffy lips and stopped, poised at my juicy hole. I began to slowly rock my hips, hoping that it would make it's way into my tight hole.

"If I take your "clit clip" off of your naughty little pussy will you let Vance do that to you?"

"You know I will!" I answered honestly.

While I'm watching you?"

"Especially if you're watching me!!" I teased. "I want you to watch your friend put his big, fat black cock deep inside my tight little pussy!!"

"Do you think you can take him?"

"I know I can take him! Just watch me." I boasted.

"Yeah baby, I cant wait to see you take him deep, but first I want to watch you suck his big black cock. I'm going to untie your hands, and if you suck his cock real good, I will pull that "clit clip" off of your hot little pussy and release it to him."

"Will you suck his cock real good?"

"Of course I will!"

"Once that clit clip comes off,...your pussy will be his. Is that what you want?"

I couldn't control myself any longer..."That's exactly what I want!" I purred,

"and I want you stoke your cock while your big black friend takes your wife's hot little married pussy!

"I want you to watch me spread my legs wide and offer my tight little pussy to him!

I want you to watch him rub the head of his giant cock against my tiny little pussy!

I want you to watch my dirty little married cunt lips drooling on his big fat cock!!

I want you see see my swollen pussy lips wrapped around the head of his giant cock head!

I want you to see my tiny little cunt stretch around his giant cock head!

I want you to hear me squeal when he pushes his fat cock into my tiny little cunt!

I want you to see how his thick black shaft glistens when it's coated with my hot gooey juices!

I want you to watch him thrusting his big black cock in and out of my little pink cunt!

I want you to hear me begging him to fuck me deeper!

I want you to hear me moaning as his fat cock drives deeper and deeper into me then you've ever gone!

Your going to get to see all ten inches of Vance's thick, beautiful black cock slowly sliding in and out of your wife's tight little cunt!

That's exactly what you want, isn't it Ben? I know it is.

You want to watch your little slut wife cum on your friends big black cock don't you??

Well, I'm going to cum on it Ben,... I'm going to cum on it real hard!... and I'm going to cum and cum and keep cumming on it until he's done fucking me!

I'm not going to let him stop fucking me until he cums deep inside me!

You are going to get to watch your friend Vance hold me tight while his big black cock pumps a giant load deep inside my naughty little white married cunt!

And then you are going to watch him pull his fat cock from my battered pussy, and see a stream of his thick gooey cum dribble out of the gaping hole of my freshly fucked cunt!

Now give me that big black cock so I can start sucking it!!"

I laid back on the bed, and within seconds, my arms were untied, my dress was on the floor, I was completely naked except for the clit clip attached to my burning pussy, and Ben was kneeling over me, pulling my head towards his cock. I wrapped my hands around his rock hard cock, closed my eyes, and pretended I was wrapping my lips around Vance's big, fat black cock!

I didn't just suck Vance's cock, I made love to it! I licked, nibbled and kissed my way all around the head of his magnificent cock, and then proceeded to do the same for every inch of his big black shaft paying special attention to the soft, wrinkly skin at the base of the head.

While all of this was going on, Ben was tugging and pulling on my nipples, and letting his fingers roam all over my upper body. I was getting really turned on having Ben touching me while I pretended to service Vance's magnificent cock! Ben's hand slipped down my belly and he started running his fingers through my wispy blonde pubes. It felt so good, I spread my legs, hoping that his fingers were eager to explore.

The more I continued to lick, nibble and kiss Vance's thick shaft, the hotter I got. I could picture myself holding his big shaft in one hand, barely able to get my fingers around it, running my tongue up and down the bottom of his cock, with my tongue and my lips exploring every bump, knob and throbbing vein, leaving a trail of wet, glistening saliva on his beautiful black cock. I started to moan and squeal in between the slurping and kissing noises that I was making. Not only could Ben hear how enthusiastic I was about sucking Vance's cock, but he could feel it too! That made me feel sluttier than ever! Ben wanted to see me do this, and I wasn't going to disappoint him.

I was so engrossed in loving Vance's cock that I barely noticed that Ben was shifting his position. I must have turned my upper body with him, because all of a sudden his head was on my thigh and he was pushing my legs apart!

"That's it Ben." I approved. "Look at my naughty little pussy! I know you like to look at it!" He pushed my legs apart even farther and then he took his finger and started playing with the jewels at the bottom of my clit clip, causing them to tickle the skin around my hot little hole. "Oooooh!" I squealed, and went back to licking and sucking Vance's big hard cock.

Once he got me squirming, Ben then wet his middle finger with saliva and began tracing the Clit Clip wire, leaving a slippery trail up one side of my pussy, between my inner and outer lips, in a small circle around my clit, and then down the other side. Shock waves ran through my body every time he circled my stiff, swollen clit causing my whole body to shiver! Oh god, I needed to get fucked in the worst way!

I grabbed Vance's cock with both hands, slid my lips up and started kissing the very tip, ready to put it in mouth and suck it. When I did that, Ben moved his finger between my swollen lips and parted them so that my pussy looked like a pink flower, with a tiny little hole at the bottom. "Mmmmmm!!" I moaned. "Look at how pretty my tiny, little pussy is!" I beckoned. "Now imagine how pretty it is going to look when it's wrapped around Vance's big black cock!"

Ben reacted by placing his lips on the inside of my thigh, and tongue kissing the soft flesh of my inner thigh. "Ahhhhh!!, That's it! Make me wet! Make me good and wet for Vance's cock!"

I lowered my lips onto the head of Vance's cock and slowly took it into my mouth. It barely fit, but I could get the whole head in far enough to wrap my lips around the wrinkled skin at the base of the head. I imagined Vance grabbing me by the hair and forcing me to mouth fuck the head of his giant cock! At the same time, Ben's tongue and lips were all over my swollen pussy lips and clit, driving me crazy!!

Once Ben stuck his tongue in my hot little hole and starting tongue fucking my cunt to match the rhythm I was sucking Vance's cock to, it was all over. I had enough teasing and I just needed to get fucked! I pulled my lips off of Vance's cock and begged, "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME NOW!! I NEED A COCK IN MY PUSSY!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!"

Just like Ben had promised, he reached down and grabbed a hold of the clit clip.

"Release my naughty little pussy!" I begged. "It's been clamped shut way to long! It's time to punish my naughty little cunt with that giant black cock!"

Instead of him pulling the wires apart to ease it off, he pushed the ends of the wire together, squeezing my lips even tighter. "AH!" I gritted my teeth from the increase in pressure. Still clamped tightly, he slowly pulled on the clip, stretching my lips as far as they would go. My head was spinning!

Ben stretched my swollen pussy lips a good three inches before they wouldn't stretch any farther, he just kept pulling and my lips slid slowly through the wire like they were going through a clothes ringer! I was grunting and squealing from the searing pain, and then they released and snapped back into place like thick, wet rubber bands! "Yieeeeeeeeeee!!" I cried out at the top of my lungs! I didn't know if I was going to cum or cry!! My ass was bucking up and down and tremors ripped through my entire body!

Before I stopped shaking, Ben placed his close elbow inside my knee, grabbed my opposite ankle and spread my legs as wide as they would go. My still burning lips parted wide, fully exposing my tight little hole.

Are you ready to for your punishment?" Ben whispered.

"Oh God Yes!." I enthusiastically whispered back. "I'm ready!"

Suddenly, there was the sensation of something big, warm, smooth and slippery nestled between my hot swollen pussy lips. It moved slowly down between them, gently parting them and massaging them along the way.

"Wheewwwhhh!!" I exhaled. "Ohhh! That feels so good!! Ohhh I love the way Vance's big cock feels on my little pussy!"

It slid right over my tiny little hole, down to my ass and then slowly moved back up again. It stopped briefly at my tiny hole so I could feel how big it was, and then continued back upward. I could feel my swollen lips covering it with my hot juices as it passed through them.

littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers