Rural Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it bumped my clit, a shock wave ran from my pussy all the way down to my feet! "Oh my god!" I squealed involuntarily.

Spasms still rocked through my feet as it slowly worked it's way down my slippery love nest. I could feel the juices flowing out of my tight little hole as it neared closer and closer, stopping just short of my burning hole.

"You like the way Vance's big black cock feels between your swollen pussy lips, don't you?"

"Oh! Yes!" I admitted emphatically.

I propped myself up on my elbows, to see Ben holding the real looking, twelve inch long, two and a half inch thick giant black cock, between my hot swollen pussy lips!! The giant cock head was coated with my pussy juices, poised and ready to fuck my tiny little cunt. It was big and black and long and thick and beautiful! It was everything I imagined a black cock would be!

"Vance's big black cock has been waiting a long time to touch your married little pussy. Do you want to stop now?"

"No. No!" I panicked! "Don't let him stop! I've been fantasizing for years about giving my little married pussy to Vance's big black cock! Please let him fuck my married little pussy!"

I closed my eyes and imagined that Vance was sliding his big cock between my legs.

Vance slid the head of his giant cock effortlessly through my wide open pussy lips, over and around my clit, back down to my tiny hole and then up again. It was wonderful!

"Ohhhh Vance!" I whispered, That feels good so good!," encouraging him to keep going as I laid back to enjoy it. "I love the feeling of your big black cock on my married little pussy!"

Every few passes he would glide the entire length of his shaft up across my clit so that I could feel how big it was, then he would let it rest on my belly so I could feel how deep inside me it could go, and then he let it slide it slowly back down over my clit. After the second time he did that, he stopped, with it poised against my tight little hole.

"Let me see you kiss Vance's cock with your naughty little pussy. Make it all wet." Ben ordered.

I eagerly obeyed. I wiggled and writhed my pussy all over the head and shaft of that big cock, just like he told me to, coating it real good with my juices. "That's a good girl!" He commended. "I like the way you do that! That's really hot!"

Eventually, I wiggled the tip of Vance's big black cock down to my oozing little hole, and propped myself up on my elbows to watch my little pussy take it's first black cock.

"Are you ready to fuck Vance's cock? " Ben asked.

"Yes!" I whispered emphatically. "I am so ready to fuck Vance's cock!!"

Ben tightened the grip around my ankle so that I couldn't close my legs and slid the head of Vance's cock down through my swollen lips one last time, and nestled the tip of the head squarely against my tiny little hole and pushed lightly.

"It's so big!" I exclaimed as my tight little cunt refused to take it.

Ben started working it slowly, and with less pressure. I could hear the squishing noises from my gooey wetness and I could feel my little pussy start to stretch a little bit. Ben pushed and my tight little cunt once again refused to take it.

"Ahhh!" I winced. "My pussy's too tight! Easy! Go easy!"

Ben worked it slowly, easing the very tip in and out of my tight little opening, then up my crease, and back down to my juicy hole, pushing and stretching it ever so slowly.

"Unggghhh!" I screamed. "I'm so fucking hot!! Work it! Work it some more! I want to feel that big black cock inside me!"

Ben pushed, and my cunt stretched a little bit, he pushed again, and it stretched a little more. My hole was burning from the pain of being stretched by such a big cock, and the head was only half way in! I started to believe that I couldn't take it.

"It's too big" I whined, and clenched the muscles in my pussy to keep it out, afraid of how it was going to feel if it got in me. But Ben kept pushing.

"Fuck it!" he ordered.

"I can't!!" I cried. "It's too big!!"

"Fuck it!!" He repeated.

He kept pushing, my hole kept burning, and my muscles strained to keep it out. Streams of my hot pussy juices were dribbling down the smooth head of Vance's big black cock.

"I know you want it! Your little married cunt is drooling all over it! Show me how you fuck a big black cock!" Ben commanded.

"It's too big! It's too big! It's too fucking big!" I whined as I felt my pussy stretching farther and farther.

I was getting too tired to fight it off. I couldn't keep my muscles clinched much longer.

"Fuck it!" Ben ordered. "Show me how good your tight little married cunt looks wrapped around Vance's big black cock. I know you want to!"

"I can't fuck it! I want to show you, but I can't!! My pussy is too small!!" I cried.

"No it's not! You're a naughty little girl! Show me how naughty you are." Ben barked. " Relax all of your muscles and just slide your naughty little pussy down on the shaft of that black cock, just like you do in your fantasies!"

"I want to watch Vance's big cock fuck your tight little married pussy." He said as he coated the head of the big cock with lube and held it against my aching little cunt.

I was out of energy, and couldn't fight it any longer. I clenched the bed sheets in my fists, kicked my head back, relaxed all of my muscles and imagined Vance's giant body laying on top of me, leaving me no choice but to take him deep.

"Fuck me!" I whispered.

Vance pushed and the slippery head of his big cock lightly against my cunt for or five times and then pushed once fast and hard. The fat cock head sunk completely into my tiny little cunt and my fat, swollen lips wrapped tightly around the base of the head. "UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!" I groaned in the deepest, sexiest, most primal tone that has ever passed my lips.

"He's in me! He's in me! He's in me!" I kept muttering. "Vance's big black cock is inside me!!" I squealed triumphantly!

And then Vance started to slide his cock back out.

"NOOOOO!! NOOOOO!!" I cried.

Vance eased the giant head of his cock all the way out of my stretched cunt, and then pushed it right back in, "UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!! OHHH GOODDDD!!" I groaned again as it sunk a few inches deeper.

And again Vance started to slide his cock back out.

"OHHH NOOOOO!! OHHH NOOOOO!!" I whined as his thick shaft slide out of my little cunt.

Vance again eased the giant head of his cock all the way out of my stretched cunt, and then he drove his thick cock head into my tight little hole and kept pushing until it couldn't go any farther! "UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!! OHHH MYYYY GOODDDD!!" I cried.

His fat cock was six or seven inched deep in my tight little cunt!!

He grabbed me by my ankles, and just held it there deep in side me allowing me to enjoy it's massive girth.

I could feel my cunt muscles begin contracting around the giant knob!

"OH MY GOD!

I'M GOING TO CUM!!

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!" I squealed.

"UUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!! UUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!

UUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!"

My pussy was contracting on it, squeezing it, trying to force it out , but it wouldn't budge! He just held it there, deep inside me!

"UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!! UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!" I screamed liked a crazed, wild animal, convulsing and writhing on the head of his giant cock.

The entire time, I was cumming so hard on it, I forgot to breath. Finally the remaining shock waves became fewer and less intense as they trickled their way through my spent body down to my feet, allowing me to catch a breath in between. "Wheewwwhhh!" I breathed as the wonderful spasms of ecstasy continued to roll through me.

Vance slid his big cock slowly out of my tired, quivering vagina. "Uhhhh!!" I groaned as his giant cock head popped out my tight hole, sending one last big orgasmic wave through my body.

Vance held the giant knob lightly against my wet swollen pussy lips, allowing me to enjoy the last few little ripples of my incredible orgasm. I wiggled my ass slowly and methodically, allowing my hot pussy lips to lick and kiss the head of his wonderful cock. It felt amazing!

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" I breathed along with the small orgasmic waves.

Before my body had a chance to settle from the orgasm, Vance decided that he wasn't through with me and put the head of his cock back against my tight little hole.

I squeezed my muscles as hard as I could. "No!... No!" I begged. "No More!

In response, Vance started lightly poking the head of his cock at my hot cunt. My pussy immediately responded by coating the tip of his giant cock with my slippery juices.

"See! You do want it!"

"No, no!" I begged again, please don't! I can't take it!!"

But he didn't stop. He crawled between my thighs, pinned my right leg down, and then took my left knee and spread me as wide as I could go. My hot, wet pussy lips were red and swollen.

He then took his big cock in his hand and rubbed the tip of it between my cunt lips, exposing my wet, drooling, naughty little cunt hole. "Your dirty little pussy wants my big black cock again doesn't it?" He teased as he let the tip of it dangle up against my soaking wet cunt.

"Oh God No! Pleeease don't!"

In response he placed the tip of his hard cock at my hole and pushed. I could feel my pussy starting to stretch for it. "Unnnnhhh, Stop!!" I pleaded. "It's too much!!"

He pushed again and could I feel the head starting to penetrate my tight cunt. I squeezed my muscles hard to keep it out, accidently forcing dribbles of juice out of my wet cunt, onto the head of his magnificent cock! "Unnnnhhhh, Unnnnhhhhh! Really! It's too much!" I whined.

"Are you sure?" He asked with disbelief. "It doesn't look like you want to stop."

"I don't think I can take it again!" I cried.

"Yes you can." He assured me. "You'll see."

He then took his giant cock head and started massaging my tight little hole with it. My muscles and my resistance weakened.

"Oh god!" I cried, as I felt my dirty little pussy lips eagerly coating his giant cock it with my own juices. It was inevitable and I knew I couldn't resist it! I sat up to watch his big cock head massaging my hot little hole.

"You want it again, don't you?"

Yes, please." I wined.

"Is it too much?"

"No...no, it's not. It's everything I always wanted!" I admitted.

I propped myself up on my elbows, "I want to watch your big black cock fuck my little married pussy!"

"Slow. Fuck it slow! I want to watch my little married cunt take every inch of your magnificent, big black cock! Fuck it real slow!"

Vance gently pushed his fat cock head against my hole. I relaxed all of my muscles and breathed a quiet "Whoooo!" I exclaimed as the thick dark head slid easily into my sopping wet cunt.

My pussy wrapped tightly around his giant cock head and didn't want to let go! It felt even better than the first time!

"How does your married little pussy like that!"

"It love's it!" I squealed. "It loves being wrapped around your big black cock! Don't stop!"

Vance slid it slowly back out "Ahhhhh!"

He looked me in the eye, "You want more, don't you?"

I shyly admitted that I did by nodded my head affirmatively. "Yes, please."

...and then back in two inches "Oooooooh!"

...and then slowly back out "Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhh yeahhh!"

Vance looked me in the eye again. "More?" I nodded again.

"Yes, Please. More. Give me more!"

...and then back in three inches "Ohhhhaaahhhh!"

...and then slowly back out "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Vance was making the head of his giant black cock slowly stretch my little cunt one inch at a time!!

It felt better and better every time it went in and out of me! It was wonderful! Excruciatingly slow and wonderful!

"More." I whispered. "I want to feel your big black cock stretching my dirty little cunt!"

But instead of sliding it slowly back into me, he just held the giant cock head at my juicy opening. I tried to wait patiently for him to slide it back it, but my pussy was so hungry for it that I uncontrollably started to wiggle on it.

Before I knew it, I was rubbing my hot pussy lips all over it.

"That's it," Ben praised. "Get it!"

Vance held his big cock steady while I coated it with my pussy juices, I couldn't help but let out a steady stream of quiet moans as I worked my swollen clit up and down his giant black shaft.

Having Ben watch me rubbing my dirty little cunt on Vance's big black cock was really turning me on! My pussy was burning hot!!

I moved my cunt onto the tip of the big cock, and pushed at it until the head slid past my pussy lips and into my hungry little hole. Ben watched the big knob disappear into my little married cunt.

"Ohhh Yeahhh!!" I moaned as I easily took his extra large knob!

"Fuck it!" He whispered. "Fuck my big black cock!"

"I'm going to!" I responded proudly.

I slid my hot little pussy slowly off of Vance's big black knob, and then slowly back down on it so that Ben could watch it part my juicy lips and stretch my tight little hole again.

"Ahhhhh!!" I moaned passionately as the thick black head slid effortlessly into my awaiting little cunt. "That feels soooo gooood!!"

Ben's eyes were glued to the big cock inside me. I slid all the way back off of Vance's big cock until my stretched, swollen pussy lips were hovering just above it. At that moment, a droplet of my juice dribbled down the big black shaft.

"Look at how hot wet Vance's big cock makes my married little cunt! I love the way it feels inside me!" I cooed just before sliding my pussy back onto it. "Watch me fuck it!"

I saw Ben lick his lips as Vance's big black cock penetrated my little pink cunt.

"Oh you dirty little boy!" I exclaimed. "You like watching me fuck Vance's big black cock, don't you? C'mon, get close and watch me fuck Vance's big black cock!" I exclaimed. "I want you to watch your big black friend's giant cock stretch my naughty little married pussy!"

"Watch it stretch!" I whispered, as I raised my hips off of the bed and slowly eased my tight pussy onto the gigantic cock. Ben dutifully watched Vance's big cock slowly disappear into my married cunt.

"His cock is so big and hard!!" I proclaimed as I slid my wet pussy down onto the shaft. "I'm going to fuck him slow and deep so he can feel every inch of my tight little married pussy!!"

I continued, with long slow strokes onto it and long strokes off of it, taking no more that a half inch at a time, giving Ben plenty of time to savor the view of his tiny little wife eagerly taking his friends big black cock.

I closed my eyes and inch by inch, I worked Vance's, beautiful black cock deep into my tight little married cunt right there in front of my husband, and it was awesome! I've never been more aroused!

Ben silently sat there and watched my little married pussy drooling all over Vance's hard, black shaft, making it all wet and slippery. His reward was getting to watch my tiny little cunt stretch with each slow deliberate stoke I took on his friends big black cock.

I squealed as Vance's thick veins massaged the walls of my tight little cunt.

I felt his big cock swell even thicker and harder as my wet pussy swallowed more and more of it!

I squeezed his magnificent cock, jerking him off with my tight little pussy. I was intent on taking every last inch of his massive cock and then making him explode deep inside me!

"Mmmmm!! This feels soooo good!!" I moaned.

I opened my eyes and Ben was staring at the big black cock deep inside my hot swollen pussy. "You like watching me fuck your friend, don't you??"

I lifted all the way off, and then very slowly and deliberately slid my sloppy, wet cunt as far as I could down Vance's big black cock, groaning seductively all the way down onto it. "It's so big! And... Oh God! It feels so fucking good!!"

I continued slowly sliding up and down this big shaft, moaning and groaning,

"It's so big," until it was eight inches deep inside my tiny little white pussy.

I was shaking and spasming and wasn't sure I had the strength to take anymore

"It's so big!" I mumbled.

"I want it all, but I don't think I can take it."

Ben saw me struggling, and took over. "You want all of it, don't you?"

I nodded quietly.

"Yes, please."

"You want to cum on Vance's black cock don't you?"

"Yes." I whined. "You know I do!"

Ben, then reached under my butt, grabbed a hold of my ass cheek, slowly drew the big cock back about four inches and then pushed it deep into my aching cunt.

"OH GOD!" I cried, gripping the bed sheet. I had a cock in me deeper than I've ever had before.

Ben drew it back again and it went even deeper into my married little cunt!!

My head was spinning! I have never, ever been fucked like this!!

"OH YEAHHH!!" I encouraged..."FUCK MY MARRIED LITTLE CUNT WITH THAT GREAT BIG BLACK COCK!!"

Ben drew back all the way, plunged the cock big cock into me again and then started fucking me with it, full eight inch strokes, in and out of my sloppy cunt. I was clutching at the bed sheets, and screaming wildly.

"Is this how you want Vance to fuck you?"

'"YES!! YES!! OH GOD YESSSS!!

I LOVE IT!!

MAKE ME TAKE IT!!

MAKE ME TAKE EVERY INCH OF HIS BIG BLACK COCK!!"

As if having a two and a half inch thick cock, plunging in and out of my tight little pussy isn't enough stimulation, Ben then slipped one of his fingers into my ass, and started sliding it in and out as he fucked me with the giant dick. "Holy shit!" I cried. "Ohhhh yeaaahhhh!!...OHHHH FUCKING YEAHHHH!!"

Ben was plunging that big black cock in and out of my hot cunt with long, deliberate strokes so that I could enjoy ever single inch! It was wonderful. I was getting the most amazing fucking ever!

I didn't think it could get any better until Ben wrapped his lips around my swollen clit and started sucking on it!!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" I screamed. My husband was licking and sucking my clit while I was getting fucked by a big black cock!! "OH, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!"

Within a matter of seconds I was out of control. " I'M GOING TO CUM!!" I screamed, "OOOHHHH GODDDDD!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM ON IT!! I'M GOING TO CUM ON VANCE'S COCK!!"

The muscles in my tight little pussy started to uncontrollably spasm and squeeze the thick head of the big cock inside mean.

"UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!

UUNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!

I"MMMMMMMM CUUUMMMMMINNNNGGGG!!" I screamed, as every muscle in my pussy milked the big black cock with every last bit of energy I had.

I grunted like a wild boar as my little white cunt strangled the big black cock , and then right in the middle of the most incredible orgasm, Ben ripped the big cock out of my pussy!!

"UUNNGHHH...YYYIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...UNGHH, UNGHH, UNGHH!!" I exploded and squirted all over!!

My pussy muscles forced everything out of me all at once in one big stream of wet, gooey orgasm!!

I started to tremble and shake, but then Ben was inside me, fucking my used pussy!

He was so excited, after five or six strokes he pressed his lips tightly to mine and exploded inside my freshly fucked pussy! I pulled his ass towards me, taking every last drop of his cum into my well fucked cunt. A perfect ending to the most satisfying fuck I have ever had!

As Ben lay on top of me, totally spent, I whispered in his ear, "Thank you so much...That was incredible!"

He rolled off of me and the two of us laid there on our backs, quietly giggling like children.

I stayed like that until I fell asleep, silently savoring the moment, imagining that the warmth between my legs was large streams of Vance's hot, gooey cum oozing out of my well fucked married little pussy.