Rush Hour

Story Info
Strangers on a packed tube train explore each other sexually.
1.5k words
4.52
7.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days had been busy for me at work, long hours traveling meant that I had not seen Sandra, my friend for a week. Sandra & I had been good friends for years and when we were not in relationships we would meet for a drink and sex, fucking the night away. As I walked to the tube station my balls felt tight, I hadn't masturbated for four days - I imagined shooting my load as I looked at the women walking down the street who, in my brief individual fantasies swallowed my cum or eased themselves down on my cock. By the time I reached the tube station I was feeling very horny and decided I would call Sandra as soon as I got to work, we had to meet tonight and I knew that she would be feeling the same way, just a drink or two and I would search for what she desired, Sandra has so many ways she likes to fuck.

I descended the tunnels and stood on a packed platform. In front of me were several women; a young blonde woman with a low cut top caught my attention, she had a hot body and her tight jeans showed off her glorious legs and ass. As I was looking at her an attractive, woman with long dark hair sidled up, squeezing into the crowd to get closer to the platform edge. I'm a sucker for dark haired beauties and though I could not see her face I was drawn to her lovely hair, the skin on her neck and her curvaceous body. She was wearing a short skirt and I glanced down admiring her legs and feet. As I looked up she turned her head away; she had been looking at me and I was embarrassed to think that she may have seen me eying her body.

The train came and we packed into the carriage; rush hour and it was like sardines. I had to pull myself into the carriage behind the dark haired woman. The doors closed, pushing us all a little closer and my crotch was pushed into the the woman's ass. She squeezed forward a little to preserve her modesty and the train pulled off. Traveling on the tube is great for people watching and I looked at the passengers up and down the carriage; reading books, staring into space or considering the morning headlines. As I turned my head around I noticed the woman reflected in the glass of the door. She was looking over her shoulder at the space between us with interest. She turned her head back and I considered the back of her neck, picking up the fragrance of her body. A jolt in the carriage pushed her back and when she straightened I noticed her ass was gently nestled on my crotch. I waited for her to move forward a little but she stayed as she was; this was turning me on, a hard-on might make things difficult here! As I considered this I imagined that the pressure of her body against me had increased a little; I wasn't sure but ventured to shift my weight, almost imperceptibly brushing my now semi-hard cock across one of her buttocks. She responded by moving herself so that my cock was resting between the cheeks of her ass. As the train rumbled through the tunnel she pushed her ass back a little more and I was sure she wanted something from me.

Dropping my hand to the side I lightly brushed it across her thigh and she let out a quiet sigh, I could hear her as my head was now closer to hers and I breathed over her ear. My hand was now stroking her thigh slowly; with each stroke I reached down a little further until my hand started to catch the bottom of her skirt. My cock was hard and I wanted to fuck her so much as she gently moved her ass up and down on me. As my hand went down again she held it and guided me underneath her skirt; her fingers between mine she slid my hand to her inner thigh where I started to stroke her with aroused intent. My balls were aching, they wanted to burst; shooting my load into her but I was in a tube train, still, I was looking forward to telling Sandra how I had caressed and stimulated the woman on the train this morning - it would drive her wild!

I continued to stroke her thigh; and moving my hand up I slowly pulled back the front of her panties, gently starting to rub her lips which I found were already wet with the juices of her cunt. Another sigh, shaky this time and she reached round to hold my cock through my trousers rubbing it slowly and rhythmically. God, I wanted to come! I slipped my fingers inside her whilst my thumb started brush her clitoris. Even though her sighs were almost silent I could feel her arousal increase through her body as I eased a third finger inside her and moved my hand faster and faster. Her hand on my cock moved up and deftly unzipped my flies, she pushed her hand in, slid it into my underwear and before I knew it she had grasped my shaft sending me wild but she wanted more and pulled my cock out from my trousers. I glanced around but we were so close no-one had noticed. My cock was quivering with excitement, her hand slid over the tip where I was oozing with pre-cum which she worked down over the swollen head. I wanted her so much and as she continued to explore my shaft my fingers thrust into her cunt faster & faster, her juices running down them.

Her breathing began to sound a little louder and she began to grind her ass into me more. I could smell the heat of her body more keenly and began to sense something welling up inside her. With a final few deep thrusts from my hand each one rubbing her clitoris with intent I felt her body convulse, shuddering as she came in my hand, soaking me as her groans were masked by the sound of the train, though the young blonde woman a short distance away glanced over catching my eye briefly with a half smile. My hand cupped the woman's dripping cunt, fingers now gently stroking the walls of her vagina. She continued to stroke my cock and hitching the back of her skirt up she pulled me forward, draped her skirt over my shaft and pulled me forward so that my cock was rubbing her ass. She turned to me and leaning into my ear whispered "the next stop is mine.. cum up my skirt". As she said this her hand grasped my cock harder and started to work on it, squeezing up and down the shaft.

I pushed my free hand inside my trousers and reaching down grabbed my balls, cupping and squeezing them whilst she moved her hand in long strokes up and down my cock. The train started to slow and the station platform appeared through the windows of the door. Clutching her cunt I pulled her body hard against mine and as she pushed her hand down my cock I grasped by balls and squeezed as they exploded. Oh god!, my cock jerked as I squirted my cum all over her ass and legs, her hand was coated with cum as I jerked again and again releasing my sperm over her. The train was slowing to a halt and she squeezed the last drops of cum from my penis with her wet and sticky hand before pulling it out from under her skirt and still gently stroking the shaft pushed it back into my trousers. As the train drew to a halt she turned towards me and I saw her face clearly for the first time, she was gorgeous and looking into my eyes she puckered her lips and winked. Turning back to the door she waited for them to open, I lapped up her body for the last time and looking down I saw my cum starting to run down her leg from under her skirt as the doors opened and she stepped off the train.

The train pulled away whilst I was already reliving the encounter in my mind. My cock which had began to subside was now stiffening again with the thought of what we had just done. The young woman who had glanced over to us earlier was still on the train and I sensed she had seen something perhaps. A few minutes later she stepped over to me, leaning close she whispered "I catch the tube at 7:30, we'll have two extra stops", her hand reached down and zipped me up over my stiff prick before she left the train as well. It occurred to me that commuting would never be the same from now on!