Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting married set me free from my strict Catholic upbringing.
10.1k words
4.65
19.4k
49

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Married Set Me Free

by Vanessa Evans

Introduction

Before I got married I used to be so shy and I'd considered myself to be a bit of an introvert. This was mainly caused by my mother and the Catholic church, but my new husband has helped me to realise that there was a whole new world out there that I didn't know about and that I really like.

Part 1

I'm now called Esther Hargreaves and I'm 21 years old. A year ago I got married to this amazing guy called Dylan, who is a good head taller than me, after we'd been going steady for nearly a year.

My parents are devout Catholics and that's what I was brought up to be. You know,

"It's a sin to touch yourself between your legs."

and

"No sex until you are married and only when you want to have a baby Esther."

and,

"If you let a man, other than your husband, put his hands up your skirt or on your chest before you're married you will go to hell Esther"

and,

"Always sit with your legs crossed Esther."

All that sort of indoctrinating and controlling stuff. The thing is, I used to believe all of it until I reached my early teens when I started to realise just how stupid it was but because of the control that my mother had over me there was nothing that I could do, until I met and married Dylan.

Dylan's parents are the opposite, they are also rich and bought a house for us as a wedding present.

Because of my mother I was somewhat naive when I got married and had stupidly done whatever my mother and the nuns at my all girls Catholic school had told me, well most of the time..

Thankfully, Dylan is a very patient guy and he was prepared to wait until we got married, but he did push to have the wedding sooner rather than later.

There was one big thing that I did a few weeks before the wedding, one thing that went against everything that I had been taught and that would horrify my mother if she found out, I went to see my doctor to ask for some form of contraception. There was no way that I was going to wait for my 'safe' time of the month to have sex with Dylan.

I'd just expected my doctor to ask me a few embarrassing questions then give me a prescription for some pills, but no, I was mortified when he told me to take all of my clothes off so that he could properly examine me, and I thought that I was going to die of shame when he got me to put my legs up on those stirrup things and he started prodding and poking my pussy. To add to my embarrassment I could feel my pussy getting quite wet.

Needless to say I didn't die and I was so relived when he told me that I could get dressed. Then he told me about the different types of contraception and I chose the implant in my arm because he told me that there was a good chance that I would stop having periods. That pleased me as I hated that time of the month.

Dylan was the only person that I'd told that I was going to see my doctor and afterwards when he asked me how it went I just told him that it went okay and wouldn't elaborate. It was making me blush just remembering my ordeal.

I was expecting my life to change when I got married but I never even considered that it would change in the way that it did.

*****

Due to a late change of schedule, our aeroplane took off in the early hours and we had to go to the airport straight after the wedding reception instead of spending the night in a hotel where we had intended to consummate the marriage.

Our sexual adventures started on the aeroplane going on our honeymoon. I was wearing a nice, knee length summer dress and some white lacy underwear that I'd bought just for the occasion, not even telling my mother that I'd bought them. She was expecting me to wear my usual industrial strength bra and granny knickers.

Of course I'd packed some of my old underwear but when I took my dress off in the hotel bedroom, in front of my new husband, I wanted to look like some of the models that I'd seen in magazines. When I'd told Dylan that I was going to buy some nice underwear for the honeymoon he tried to convince me that he was sure that he'd find an amazing, slim, shapely body once I took my clothes off for him. Through my blushes I'd told him that my breasts were too small but he'd convinced me that he loved small breasts and told me that he was 100% sure that when he'd finally get to see my body it would be truly amazing and that he'd love every square millimetre of it.

I wasn't convinced, but it was nice of Dylan to say so and it was what he thought that was important and I just hoped that when he eventually saw me naked he wouldn't be disappointed.

Anyway, on the aeroplane Dylan pointed out that a lot of the girls getting on the plane were wearing mini or micro skirts, or short shorts, and that it looked like some of them weren't wearing a bra.

"I've never worn a miniskirt, nor short shorts, nor gone without a bra Dylan." I replied.

"Well there's a first time for everything Esther, I'm sure that you'll enjoy the experience."

"I'm not so sure about that." I replied.

"Why don't you slide the hem of your dress up so that I can see your thighs Esther, you won't be showing any more than those girls that have just walked past."

Eager not to disappoint my new husband, and feeling a little curious about how it would feel, I slid the hem up to mid thigh.

"Further please Esther."

I did, but stopped when I thought that the people passing could see my knickers if they looked. That was stupid really, because I was sat on a plane seat with my knees together and almost up to the seat in front, besides, I also had my bag on my lap.

"Just a little further Esther."

I felt terribly exposed even though I was sure that no one was looking at me.

Dylan leant over and kissed me. Whilst he was doing that I felt one of his hands on my bare thigh, and it slid up until I felt it touch my knickers. I gasped and felt a strange tingling in both my pussy and my nipples.

"Stop that Dylan, someone might see us." I said when our kiss broke.

But Dylan didn't stop. His hand was still just touching my knickers over my pussy and I swear that his fingers moved up and down my covered slit a couple of times as he leant over and kissed me again.

I was embarrassed but also excited by what Dylan was doing but It stopped suddenly when a man came and sat on the other side of Dylan. Dylan straightened his body but he left his hand where it was. I looked at my lap and confirmed that his hand was covered by my bag so I relaxed a little as Dylan said hello to the man.

Dylan's hand stayed where it was for most of the flight and my pussy started to feel damp, especially when Dylan moved his fingers a little.

As we were walking through the terminal building Dylan said,

"You liked having my hand on your pussy didn't you Esther, even if it was through your knickers and all that hair."

"Yes, it was nice, I can't wait until we get to the hotel."

"It will feel much nicer when you haven't got any knickers on, nor any hair down there."

"You want me to shave down there Dylan? I've always wondered what it would feel like and I've read that a lot of girls keep themselves smooth down there."

"Yes please Esther, I'm sure that our lovemaking will feel much nicer when you're smooth down there."

"For you husband, I'll do it."

I'd never shaved my pubes off before, not even trimmed them, but if that's what my new husband wanted then I'd do it.

Dylan's hand found its way to my knickers again when we got onto the coach to take us to the hotel and I realised that my pussy was getting wetter and wetter and that tingling was back.

Once we got into our hotel room we went straight out onto the balcony and we both agreed that the view was spectacular. Dylan was stood behind me and his hands were round me, His left hand went up to my tits and his right down to my pussy, but above my dress.

"Not out here Dylan, someone might see us."

"So what?" Dylan replied as he picked me up and carried me into the room.

"I hope that you like what you are about to see." I said as Dylan started to take my dress off.

"Nice undies." Dylan said as my dress hit the floor.

"I bought them especially for you darling."

"I didn't think that your mother would have bought them. I bet that all the ones that she bought for you are industrial strength."

"Yes, but these feel much nicer."

"Not for much longer lover." Dylan replied as he took my bra and my knickers off leaving me standing there totally naked.

"Wow Esther, even more beautiful than I imagined.

"My tits are too small, I haven't got those butterfly lips that I've read about and I haven't got a clit hood that manages to cover my clit."

"Whoa there Esther, for starters your tits are definitely NOT too small, they are perfect, and those nipples, I bet that they taste wonderful. If I'd thought that you had big tits I would never have asked you out on a date. I hate big tits.

As for your pussy, that's perfect too, you don't need to have butterfly lips or a hood covering your clit. Just a slit with your clit sticking out is the perfect pussy. There are probably tens of millions of girls out there who would kill to have a pussy like yours. I bet that thousands of rich women have paid millions to have their pussies altered to look just like yours."

"You're making me blush, stop it Dylan."

"There is just one thing that needs a slight change."

A wave of disappointment swept over me until Dylan grabbed hold of my bush and continued,

"So can we shave all this off?" Dylan added.

"If it will make you happy, yes."

The disappointment disappeared, that was an easy problem to solve.

"It's not important at the moment because I'm about to take your cherry, You can ride me this first time so that you are in control of our first time."

I watched as Dylan started to get undressed and I gasped as his hard cock sprung out of his underwear and for a split second I wondered how that cock was going to fit inside me.

Dylan lay on his back and I straddled him, looking down at his face which was the happiest that I have ever seen it.

"Take your time Esther, remember, it will hurt for a second or two when your hymen breaks."

"I know, but it will be worth it."

"It certainly will, we are going to fuck solidly for the next couple of hours, no, make that weeks."

And we did fuck for a couple of hours, we fucked in most of the positions that I had read about. We also did some oral sex and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course I'd heard about blowjobs and I really enjoyed having Dylan's cock in my mouth. I tried to go further down on him, get his cock in my throat but I gagged a bit. Dylan explained that I just needed to relax and that I'd manage it with a bit of practise.

Dylan went down on me as well. I never realised that I could get so much pleasure from a man's mouth on my pussy, and oh my gawd, my clit gave me 2 amazing orgasms and I cursed myself for listening to my mother and not having sex with Dylan from as soon as I met him.

By the time we collapsed on the bed I was a VERY happy, married woman, and quite exhausted. When we finally got off the bed I said.

"I need a shower."

"So do I." Dylan replied, then added.

"And I'll take care of this lot as well."

"You're going to shave my pussy!?

"Yes I am, is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is, but I'll be terribly embarrassed."

"You look cute when you're embarrassed but you'll soon get used to it, all part of married life."

Dylan fucked me again in the shower before I got out my shaving things that I'd only ever used on my legs and my armpits before.

Another hour later and we were all clean and my pussy was as bald as it could be.

"Come on Esther, there's still time for us to get a couple of hours sun before it disappears for the day."

"Okay husband. I'll dig out my swimsuit."

We both delved into our suitcases and by the time I had found my swimsuit Dylan was standing and wearing his swimming shorts. He was also holding a little package. As I held my swimsuit against my body 2 things crossed my mind. Firstly I hoped that he liked my old, one-piece swimsuit, and secondly, I wondered what was in the little package that Dylan was holding.

"I've got a little surprise for you Esther."

A puzzled me watched Dylan pass me the little package.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A bikini for you, put it on please."

As I was opening the package I was thinking that there was hardly any fabric.

"Is this a thong bikini bottoms?"

"A micro thong bikini bottoms actually darling, you'll look great wearing it."

"I, I don't know if I can, my butt will be all bare and it's a good job that you shaved me."

"Exactly, didn't you see those girls wearing them as we entered the hotel, and come and look down at the pool, most of the girls there are wearing them."

Dylan took hold of my hand and led me out onto the balcony. As I exited our room my spare hand didn't know which part of me to cover.

"I'm naked Dylan, someone might see me."

"I doubt it but if they do they will agree with me in that I am the luckiest man in the world."

I was feeling really happy and at the same time nervous and embarrassed. That was a very strange combination for me and I wasn't sure which was the strongest feeling of the three.

"Look," Dylan said, "thong bikinis everywhere, dozens of bare butts so you will be no different to all those girls."

"I guess so, okay then, I'll wear it, can we go back inside please?"

"Of course darling."

Inside I put on the thong and it felt so strange. I put my hand on my pussy over what little fabric there was and said,

"The fabric's so thin, I feel naked."

"Put the top on Esther."

I did and the yellow fabric was so thin that I could see the bulges that my nipples were making. Also, the triangles covering my tits were so small that they didn't completely cover even my small tits.

"This is obscene, I can't go down to the pool like this."

"Of course you can, you look amazing. You're no more exposed than most of the girls down there."

I thought for a couple of seconds and realised that Dylan was right. I guessed that I would have to get used to it. Besides, Dylan obviously wanted me to wear it and it did make me feel good.

Dylan picked up my old swimsuit and it looked enormous compared to the tiny little bikini that I was wearing.

"I guess that you won't be needing this any more," and he threw it to the waste basket.

I gasped then realised that he was right. What's more even just wearing my new bikini felt so sexy and for some strange reason I wanted people to see me wearing it. My pussy and my nipples were tingling, and when I looked down at my chest I saw that the 2 bulges looked even bigger.

"I can't go down to the pool like this, look, you can see where my nipples are."

Dylan again took my hand and led me out onto the balcony. This time I resisted trying to cover anything with my hands.

"Look down to the pool Esther, look closely at the girls."

"Oh my gawd, some of them are topless, are you expecting me to take this top off?"

"No I'm not expecting Esther, it is entirely up to you but if I had a body as amazing as yours is I'd be proud to show it to the whole world."

"Dylan, I couldn't do that, what would my mother say?"

"Esther darling, what your mother thinks or says is no longer relevant, you are now married and the only people that you have to answer to are yourself and me, and I have no objections to you showing your naked body to the whole world, in fact it would make me so proud and very happy for you."

"But. ........"

"Esther, I'm not going to force you to do anything, baby steps, one at a time. Lets go down there and enjoy the last of today's sun."

As we walked down the corridor I said,

"I feel so naked, exposed and embarrassed Dylan, but at the same time I guess that I'm enjoying being dressed like this."

"Is your pussy feeling wet Esther?"

"Yes it is, I hope that the bikini bottoms don't get all wet."

"If they get very wet you could take them off or jump into the pool."

"I hope that you aren't expecting me to take them off in public Dylan."

"No, as I said, I don't expect you to do anything, It's up to you."

"You're enjoying wearing just the bikini and seeing those guys checking you out aren't you Esther?" Dylan said as we walked through the hotel lobby.

I said nothing, even though he was right. and I concentrated on walking out to the pool and finding a couple of loungers. As I bent over to spread my towel over I realised that I was accidentally presenting my bare butt to the group of guys that were reasonably close to us. I hoped that the tiny thong was covering my pussy properly.

"This is the life Esther." Dylan said after we'd been laying there for a couple of minutes.

"Nothing to do but lay in the sun dreaming about my gorgeous wife and how good she looks in that bikini."

"I'm embarrassed Dylan, those guys are staring at me, can I borrow your towel to put over me please?"

"No Esther, you can't. You're an attractive girl and it's human nature for guys to check out the attractive girls around them."

"But it's making me tingle and I want to go back to our room so that we can fuck again."

"So, being seen by a group of guys when you are wearing a tiny bikini is making you horny Esther?"

I thought for a second then replied,

"Yes it is, is that normal?"

"Yes it is Esther. It's probably making those guys all horny as well. I know that you are making me horny."

I turned my head and looked at Dylan and saw that there was a huge bulge in his shorts.

"Hmm, I can see that, shall we go back to our room so that I can take care of that?"

"No, come on, we'll get into the pool and we can take care of it there."

"You want us to fuck in the pool, that's crazy, we'd get in a lot of trouble."

"I doubt that, I'm sure that lots of couples have done it before, maybe some of the people are doing it in the pool right now."

"But?" I replied, but I didn't get the chance to finish saying that I couldn't possibly make love in a swimming pool in front of lots of people before Dylan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool.

Dylan had let go of my hand and as I slowly surfaced 2 things crossed my mind. Firstly, the water on areas of my skin that had never been uncovered in a swimming pool before felt nice, and secondly, the idea of making love in a swimming pool with lots of people watching did actually appeal to me. My pussy and nipples were tingling.

When I surfaced I looked around for Dylan but he was still submerged and I watched him as he swam towards me, one hand going to my pussy and the other to my tits. The bikini had gone all loose and Dylan had no problems getting his hands under it.

"Dylan, stop it, people can see."

But he didn't stop, he went behind me and his hands continued to pleasure me.

"No Dylan, not here, people can see us."

It was then that I realised that Dylan's bare cock was touching my bare butt and I so wanted to do what every indoctrinated instinct was telling me not to do. I spread my legs and felt his cock slide over my bare pussy, Dylan's hand having pulled the thong's fabric to one side.

"Oh my gawd, that's so nice." I said as Dylan's cock found my hole and entered it.

"Oh my gawd, I'm going to cum if you don't stop doing that Dylan."

Needless to say he didn't and it wasn't long before I felt his warm seeds squirt inside me triggering me to cum as well.

As I started to get my wits about me again I looked around and was a little disappointed that no one was looking at me. Dylan had moved around to my front and I was smiling just as much as he was. His eyes kept going down to my chest even though it was under the water. Something made me move my hands to my tits to check that the bikini top was still covering them and I panicked a little bit as I realised that my bikini top wasn't there. Moving my hands to my neck I couldn't find any trace of it so I said,