All Comments on 'Russell's Sinful Christmas'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

fucked up doing that to his nephew

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh yes...

This really fits the theme of the contest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fun story, and very hot to boot

The misunderstanding about Russell being gay is worthy of a French farce. The boy's Aunt Juliet and especially his mother Hannah work together to "cure" him of his affliction in the best way possible. Juliet gives young Russ her ass and his mother gives her son the most precious gift of all--the same cunt he came out of. Not entirely altruistic, since mom's already had her eye on Russ's cute boyish butt while bathing him, and manages to cup and cuddle his young balls--one of the sweetest things a mother can do to her boy, in my opinion. Russ sticks his hard young cock up his own mother's warm wet twat and gives her a hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks. "His cock was rearranging his mother's internal organs," in another of Mr. CC's great phrases. Russ and Hannah both know that the boy's powerful prick is exactly where it belongs, it's back home, enveloped by layers of loving mommy-twat. No way to end it but for Russ to unload his hot young balls and shoot his mother a tsunami of his warm creamy semen. Not to worry, though. The boy'll be back in the saddle over and over again. He's got lots more semen in those young balls of his--and, Russ is such a generous son, he'll be gifting his mommy with it in the years to come. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Great new approach to a story that's been written countless times!

Loved the story. You took an approach that was new and novel, and did a great job of it. The fact that both women felt they needed to "convince" Russell to experience "straight" sex was blurred somewhat by his aunt "assisting" his mother by touching her while she screwed her son. Maybe there is a little latent bisexuality hiding in both of them? And since it's a generally accepted fact that guys get off on seeing two women being intimate with one another, maybe they'd consider "pushing the envelope" to bring him fully over to the hetero team. Also, as worked up as both of the sexually frustrated women became, it would stand to reason they might have reasons that were less "charitable" to continue having sexual encounters with the young man. I hope we get to read more about any future encounters you come up with.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

why didn't the aunt think it was strange her husband mostly wanted anal?dumbass

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
awesome

great story. original plot and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really Enjoyable

Like many have said its a new story/plot that I personally have never seen before and it was just great. A really good story that was hot and Ill be honest, I dont always make it through the three page stories without getting bored but this one was great. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

Continue you story and maybe make both mom and auntie pregnant to "help save" him from himself and his supposed gayness. Your story didn't mention anything about birth control so it is safe to make at least mama become pregnant with his child.

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
Very good approach

I think you did a great job of approaching an old story from a different angle. I like the idea of the two ladies thinking he was gay and this would cure him. A lot of room to keep writing additional stories.

I look for to seeing more from you.

Good luck in the contest, thanks for keeping with the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
novel

Wonderful family. Of course, when his Auntie poured olive oil on his penis (being the religious woman that she is) her words should have been, 'I annoint and cleanse thee in the name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost'. This way she could ask for a Heaven sent Blessing on their incestious union and she could avoid her illusion of going to hell. And it Is an illusion. He and his uncle struck up an equitable agreement, the Auntie and Mommy get a good rodgering, and Russell doesn't have to travel far for good sex. Plus, if he plays his cards right, he can periodically let his careing female relatives become less than sanguine about his 'cure' thereby insuring their enthusiastic participation. Good deal all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

a delightfuly funny , Naughty little story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
A delightful story.

He can work this for mucho anal and vaginal sex not to mention them both giving him blowjobs. Loving relatives are a lot of fun.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
not a favourite

so many misconceptions

so many misrepresentations

unless this was supposed to be satire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

awesome story so practical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

But, echoing others, this should have been in Humour & Satire.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Very Funny

Great little story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Russell's Sinful Christmas:" - There's studies that men who shit-chute fuck females, have latent (ergo, undiscovered) homo/gay urges. Hopefully when Mother Hannah asked her sister Juliet to re-insert her son Russell's cock back into her own pussy while he still had several more erupting cum shots left, there was enough, that his mother was impregnated. Of course the story ended soon after that tryst--to soon to know if mother was or wasn't impregnated! The story has some riveting, heated sex amongst all participants.....except for Uncle Gilbert. A rather unique themed story concept.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Okay, this was funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story loved it a mother and aunt got a lot of pleasure out of saving her son m(ha ha)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story gave it a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous