Russian Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

I gestured them both over to me and checked the price tags hanging from the small zippers. In earlier times, I would have choked, however, I discovered I was a motivated buyer. I nodded and the girls gave a little shriek and both kissed me. Several other patrons looked over with heightened curiosity about what was going on.

Both women returned with their dresses on their arms, and I led them to a checkout counter where I paid for their ensembles and a few accessories. I led them through the store and out into the rest of the mall. They each grabbed one of my arms, and we strolled through one store after another just getting a sense of the place.

While we walked, they both told me about comparable places in Russia – in Moscow – where prices were exorbitant, supply scarce, and the atmosphere untrusting and gloomy, even in the 'nice' shops. We speculated about why that might be the case. We also commented on the merits of each store's goods.

We also made a few other purchases, or rather I bought each of them a few other items: shoes to go with the dresses, designer blue jeans, two very brief bikinis, jeweled flip-flops, and such. We put their bounty in the car, and I led them to a nice restaurant where we had lunch.

The afternoon was warm, and I suggested we return to the house for a swim and some sun. After a brief tour of a nearby grocery store to pick up some supplies, we headed home. Both women were flagging from the excitement of the day and perhaps the night. There remained an obvious tension in the air as well, tension because 'I' had to make a decision.

A flurry of activity at the house resulted in two half nude women simultaneously appearing on my patio to sun and swim. I wore my rather bland swimsuit, however, the two of them had donned their new bikinis and elected to dispense with the bras. The effect was startling.

I arranged some chairs on the patio, and we all lay back to work on our suntans. I sensed a cluster of golfers across the small pond, and when I peeked through my squinting eyes about a dozen older men were gawking across the distance at the half naked girls. I looked at the women, and they were both oblivious to the attention they had attracted. I resolved to at least put up a few more plants to discourage the attention. It wouldn't have surprised me, however, to see someone drive his golf cart into the lake.

After a few minutes, I remembered to get suntan lotion. We passed the bottle around, taking turns to apply the lotion to each other's bodies. I was awarded the pleasure of plying the lotion to the two women – both back and front. I thought, "Golfers eat your hearts out." They were still there whenever I looked.

Before sunburn set in, I rousted the women and insisted they come inside. Even with their short exposure to the sun, in a few minutes we could see the tan lines come forth on their alabaster white skin. Moscow is significantly further north than my home in Florida, so the sun is much weaker there and suntans are few and far between.

The house was cool from the AC so we all put on light shirts. In a way I was glad; I didn't want to become so inured to the sight of their bodies that I failed to find them stimulating. I presumed this might be one reason why many men at nudist camps don't wake around with perpetual hard-ons.

Since it was near cocktail time, I pulled out the blender and after a lot of work started to make some margaritas from scratch. Elena and Svetlana sat at the kitchen counter and watched me work, often asking about the process. Neither had ever seen a kitchen blender before. After serving them we sat and savored my work. All agreed on the excellence of the result.

The doorbell rang a little after five. It was my friend Bruce, come to see whom I'd met at the airport. Despite his gay orientation, his eyes did gawk at the two girls as they greeted him clad only in bikini bottom and a light blouse. I got him a glass of wine and we all migrated to the shady part of the patio.

I told Bruce about the surprise I'd gotten at the airport. He laughed hard, noting that I now had two wives, at least until I make a choice. He told the girls of the agony I had several weeks earlier trying to decide between the two of them. "You two coming at the same time is poetic justice. He really wanted both of you, and that's just what he got. It's the Law of Attraction at work."

"So have you decided yet?" Elena teasingly asked, her eyes averted from direct contact with mine. Svetlana looked interested.

"No," I said warily. An awkward silence ensued. I added, "Might we agree that for the next two or three weeks, if you decide to stay that long, that we won't talk about my decision. I think we all like each other, and I don't want a pall of sadness or anxiety to hang over our time together." After a pause I went on, "Frankly, I'm hoping to come up with some idea – some resolution that we all feel good about. We call them 'win-win' solutions where I work."

Svetlana said defensively, "But if one of us is falling behind ... in your rating of us ... we want to see if we can do something to improve ourselves in your eyes."

Elena quickly followed up in an eager tone, "Neither of us want to be the one that you ask to leave."

Bruce said, "Why don't you keep them both – that is if they don't mind the situation you've created." They all looked at me expectantly.

I said, "I love you both. Right now, and since I discovered you, I haven't been able to make a decision. What would happen if I never decided? Could we all continue to live together?"

Bruce said, "You'd have a bit of a fight with immigration, and I believe having multiple wives is sort of illegal in the country, but it wouldn't be the first time someone harbored an illegal alien." He laughed at his own humor.

Svetlana said, "Now that would be an interesting situation, but we both want to be legal. I even want to become an American citizen. I studied about it on the Internet. One of us hiding wouldn't work." Elena nodded and she went on, "If you were to marry one of us – that one could stay forever because she would be your wife. Even getting citizenship would be easier. The other, however, would have to leave when our visas expire in ninety days."

I pondered that dilemma. I knew what she told me was true, but thought we might find a way around it. I resolved to make some telephone calls the next day.

Bruce's eyes suddenly darted from me to each of the women, around in the circle. "Holy shit, you horn dog. They've been here for less than a day and you've slept with both of them, haven't you?" He gave me a sly grin and shook his head. "That'll make your decision making much more complicated. You really will be in love with each of them – deeply in love."

"I am now," I replied. The girls both blushed as though they'd been discovered. We all laughed, but in that instant I realized I probably would never be able to make a selection between the two of them.

Bruce laughed a bit and then excused himself, citing a hot date he wanted to catch up with for dinner. He expressed his appreciation for meeting Elena and Svetlana, and then left.

After the door shut, Svetlana said, "He was very nice ... but I felt a strange vibration from him."

Elena agreed, "Yes, I liked him too, and I also felt the unusual vibrations."

I smiled at each of them. "He's gay – a homosexual."

"I should have guessed," Svetlana said to herself. "I've only met one other person like that in my life."

Elena said, "In Russia, you would never be as open about this fact. I like him. I am glad he is your friend and we will see him again. He has piqued my curiosity."

(To be continued)

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers