Rust Never Sleeps

Story Info
Lexie climbs the corporate ladder but at what cost?
5.6k words
3.38
27k
32
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers

As the great singer songwriter Neil Young put it, "Rust Never Sleeps", meaning that once the rot sets in it endures to the end.

This pretty much sums up my life. My name is Lexie and my husband is Richard. We met at work. Both of us were hired as line workers at an auto glass manufacturing plant at the same time. We were the only two new hires so we kind of bonded.

Our dating really started with an after work pub visit, maybe a dozen of us. We were the youngest in the group and of a similar age. One of my favourite ballads came on the jukebox so I grabbed Richard and we danced. That was so much fun we kept at it till closing time.

We made the after work dates a regular thing. We were of marriageable age and dating steadily, so nature took its course and we got married. There was never really any mountain-top experience or declarations of undying love for each other, it just kind of fell into place.

After a while I asked for a transfer off the production line and into the office. It was a relief to earn the position and it was viewed as a promotion. Richard was happy to stay where he was.

So when and where did the rot set in? Pretty much the day I started in the office. I was assigned to work in the vice president's office. The VP's name was Derek. He was tall, handsome and young for the position. He also had an eye for the ladies and he certainly had his eyes set on me. Richard hated him with a passion, so did most of the production staff. My working with him set up some tension between us.

Derek didn't appeal to me on a gut level. He was a powerful man, charismatic for sure but a bit too sure of himself. Mind you he tried mightily to spend time with me. I turned down his many offers of lunches, dinners and after work cocktails.

One day, after a prolonged, heated argument about whether we needed to trade in the old car, Richard suggested that I had gotten a little too friendly with Derek.

"Me? I have done nothing but turn him down at every opportunity!" Immediately I knew that I had said the wrong thing.

"So that stuffed-shirt asshole has been asking you out has he? How many times? What has he been asking for, quick blow jobs in the copy room?"

"No, just lunches and stuff. If I ever get to advance in this business I will have to engage in lunches with the staff."

"I don't like that the slimy asshole is asking you out. He fucking knows you are a married woman."

"I don't think a wedding ring is much of a deterrent to Derek making his desires known and pursuing them. He has a bit of a reputation."

"Maybe you should come back to work on the line or find something somewhere else."

"No way! I like my job and I am good at it. Just relax okay?"

But Richard couldn't relax. My slip of the tongue had him worried. He knew Derek's reputation and if he set his eyes on winning a woman he was never known to fail.

Derek asked me to come to his office for a minute. He asked me to sit down opposite his big mahogany desk.

"Lexie, I wanted to thank you for the marvellous work you have done here in the office. Since you have proven yourself I would like to offer you a promotion. I need to replace Karen, personal assistant since she is retiring. I would love to hire you for that position. It will have a number a benefits for you. it will mean a 15% increase in salary. You will be asked to attend luncheon meetings that I have to take as well as attending various trade shows etc. So you will have the opportunity to travel."

"Wow Derek, thank you. I am honoured that you've asked me. Please let me think about it and I will let you know."

"You're welcome. Discuss it with your husband tonight. I am sure he will approve."

Derek was certainly more sure of Richard's approval than I was.

Richard laughed when I told him about the offer.

"He just wants to get into your pants Lexie."

"Come on Richard, I think he is being genuine."

"Let me fill you in. He called me into his office this afternoon Lexie. He told me about the offer and asked me to approve of it. I told him that I didn't think it was a good move for you. I also told him to quit asking you out for lunches and drinks. He said that would be part and parcel for the personal assistant position. I told him to stop trying to seduce my wife. He fucking laughed at me, saying that was the least of my worries. He said if I didn't allow you to take the position offered he could move me to permanent nights. If he does that we will hardly ever see each other."

"Richard, I want that job. I don't want you working nights. I have rebuffed Derek before okay?"

"Do what you want. I don't give a shit anymore. You have been warned." The rot continued to grow between us.

Derek was thrilled that I had agreed to the job. He pulled me into a hug that lasted maybe a second or two longer than was appropriate. He wasted no time, having me book luncheon reservations for him and I and clients. I was quite enjoying being involved in this level of the business. Derek was a gentleman and he made no untoward advances.

Richard was unhappy with my getting so involved on the business side rather than production. He was also not thrilled about my wardrobe changes. I needed to be presentable to clients which meant dressing for success. Richard could see Derek had an influence on what I wore, it was markedly sexier than I used to wear. The tops were tighter and more sheer. My bras were less pedestrian and more silk and lace. My skirts were shorter and my slacks tighter.

Derek had me book a flight for he and I to travel to a big auto expo in Germany. He also asked me to book a hotel suite for the full week.

"Derek, are we expected to be sleeping in the same suite?"

"Yes, tell them it is the same suite as last year. Don't worry, it is a two bedroom suite. Richard won't have anything to worry about."

So far he had given me no reason to disbelieve him but staying in the same suite was flying a little too close to the sun for my comfort.

Richard disagreed with my assessment of the risk. He out and out told me that if I went on this trip with Derek then Derek would have fucked me at least once before I returned. I told him to get real. He threw that back in my face.

"You need to get real. You and the asshole have been getting along like you were made for each other. He isn't ugly and you are fucking beautiful. He makes you wear clothes that he finds sexy. Come on Lexie, he has you wrapped around his little finger. If he wants in your pants he'll get there and you know it."

"Well thanks for that vote of confidence Richard."

That was our last conversation before the Germany trip.

Before we left Derek pulled me aside to make suggestions for my wardrobe. We would be entertaining in the suite, so I would need business appropriate and cocktail appropriate outfits. He also slipped in a sly suggestion that some sultry sleepwear would not go amiss. Yeah right.

The show itself was tiring but exciting. There were many clients taking advantage of the hospitality we offered in our suite. I noticed a number of very attractive women working the room that I hadn't seen before. I asked Derek and he said, "They're "escorts", locally sourced women to act as goodwill ambassadors and to accompany visiting clients if they wished."

"Really Derek, who are we kidding?

"I know but it is expected and appreciated Lexie, don't throw stones."

Drinks were mixed, wine was slurped and finger food devoured. The "escorts" found eager companions and some had left the suite for other rooms. The crowd thinned out and we began the process of cleaning up the detritus.

Derek motioned me over to where he was standing with an older gentleman. He introduced me to Mr. Smith and asked me a shocking question.

"Lexie, would you be interested in accompanying our client Mr. Smith this evening?"

"I am not one of the escorts and since all the escorts have left with customers, I am afraid not."

"Just a moment Mr. Smith, I need a word with Lexie."

Derek lead me by the arm across the room so we could not be overheard.

"Mr. Smith is a huge client of ours. He specifically asked for you to go with him tonight. Please just go with him, have a few drinks, dance, see a show."

"I am not an escort Derek. If he expects me to act as an escort he will expect me to give him a version of a "happy ending" to his evening. He will then be upset and maybe take it out on the company. Far safer for you to either find him an escort or tell him to show up earlier tomorrow."

"Shit! Come on Lexie, just go to his room and make nice okay?"

"No."

"Fuck!"

Derek scowled and turned toward Mr. Smith and put on a broad smile as he walked across the room.

"I am really sorry Mr. Smith but Lexie is not feeling well, you know, jet lag. If you visit the suite tomorrow night a bit earlier we should have some escorts available then."

"Will the delectable Ms. Lexie be available tomorrow night?"

"Who can say? In any case I wish you a good night."

Smith left but he gave me one last leer and smacked his lips. Ewwww.

It was only Derek and I left in the suite and I was a little afraid of the aftermath of my refusal.

"Fuck sake Lexie. If a client wants us to entertain them then we entertain them! I didn't ask you to go and bear his children, just be arm candy for the evening. The old bastard would probably fall asleep before he could fuck you anyway!"

"I am just uncomfortable with fulfilling that role. I simply can't do it. Look Derek I'm exhausted, I am heading to bed. Goodnight."

That night I FaceTimed with Richard. I told him about how exhausting the expo was on top of jet lag. I said that the hospitality aspect was totally new to me and I had a lot to learn. Richard just told me to keep the asshole at arms length or farther.

I slept like a stone that night.

The second day of the show was a bit less stressful and I was better acclimated to the time zone. We met so many potential clients and listened to some fascinating lectures during the day but the night was for entertaining.

The second night was a little bit more cocktail party than reception. I was wearing a cocktail dress that I felt was very sexy. It was short and showed considerable amount of cleavage. When Derek saw me come out of the bedroom in the dress he gave me a hug and moaned into my ear then said, "I like!"

About an hour in I was feeling a headache coming on and mentioned it to Derek. He said he had brought some meds that would fix that. I downed a pill with ice water, then carried on as hostess.

The headache pill worked wonders, I not only felt pain free, I felt warm and for some reason I felt horny. That was unusual for me. Everyone I saw in the room looked sexy. What was in that headache pill? Whatever it was it made me feel like a million bucks and I wanted to fuck somebody to celebrate.

Right on cue who shows up by my side?...Mr. Smith.

"Shall we go have some fun my dear Lexie?"

"Sure Mr. Smith. Let's go get a drink."

I was now both drunk and high as a kite on those headache pills, and to me Mr. Smith looked like Brad Pitt.

Smith took me to his suite and fixed me another martini.

"Aren't you awfully hot with that dress on Lexie?"

"Yes, it is too hot in here. I'll just take it off okay?"

"Sure Lexie you do that."

I slipped out of the dress and stood in my lace bra and panties. Smith's eyes were popping out of his head.

"Know what? It's too hot for bra and panties too."

I took them off and walked over to Smith and laid a hot wet kiss on his wizened old lips.

He stripping out of his suit and lay on the bed. He was old, but lo and behold he had a lovely little erection and in my current state of lust it looked like gold to me.

I sat on the bed and held his erect cock. He closed his eyes and sighed. I gave it a few pumps and it went soft. I looked up at Smith's face, his eyes were closed, his mouth hung open and he snored. Derek was right, he did fall asleep before he could fuck me. I put my clothes back on and went back to the room to sleep.

The following morning Derek asked how I made out with Smith.

"My question first, what the hell was in those headache pills?"

"It is a blend of medicinal herbs. It really works well on headaches and has the added side benefit of speeding up metabolism and it increases libido."

"What ever it is it really works and yes I had those side effects, thus my evening with Smith. My memory is a little hazy, but as I recall I got undressed, pumped his stiffy a few times and he fell asleep.

"Ha! I told you he would! Have you spoken to Richard?"

"I should have done that last night, I will call after breakfast."

True to my word I went back to the suite and called home. I forgot about the time difference so got the answering service.

"Hey Richard, sorry I didn't call last night. We were very busy here. It looks like we have made some good sales. It has been crazy. I am looking forward to getting home. Love you!"

The third day was filled with a lot of technical seminars and presentations. It far beyond my pay grade so I stuck mainly to our booth on the floor. The dress was more casual so I wore our corporate golf shirt and a pair of tights. We had lots of visitors and I received many compliments.

The evening reception in our suite was billed as a "pyjama party." Now I understood why Derek had suggested bedroom attire. I had brought a shortish, silk nightgown that I thought was appropriate but sexy. I also had a warm flannel gown I would wear if it was cold. I put on the silk. It looked great but it clung to my breasts in a very provocative manner. I opened the door and walked into the suite.

"Lexie, please go back into your room. I will be there in a second."

Derek came into the room and handed me a box. I bought this for you. This is more appropriate for this evening.

Opening the box I could tell that was a very risqué black babydoll chemise with a tiny g string.

"Why don't you try it on and I'll let you know if it is too scandalous."

"Turn around and I'll put it on." He turned around and I stripped off the silk and donned the chemise and g string.

"Okay, turn around, what do you think?"

"Holy shit Lexie! You look so hot in that."

It was at that point that I realized two important things. There was a mirror on the far wall so Derek had watched me change. T looking in the mirror, which kinda turned me on. The second thing I realized was that Derek was sporting a bulge in his pants which was also turning me on. How long did the side effects of that headache pill last?

"Lexie, would you please just kiss me."

"Derek, we are playing with fire here."

"At this point Lexie I just don't care."

"Let's just see where tonight leads us. Do you have any more of those headache pills?"

"How many do you want?"

"I had one last night so how about one now and I will keep the other one handy?"

I swallowed the pill and I had the same sensations come over me. It was euphoria with heaping helping of libido enhancement. My headache was gone too. Five minutes later I didn't give a shit if the chemise was too revealing or not so out I went into the main room.

A hush came over the room as all eyes turned in my direction. The black chemise was sheer and my breasts were clearly visible. With my libido now supercharged my nipples were a good half inch long and standing proud. The g string was small and through the chemise it covered my pussy like well-trimmed pubic hair would. My ass was clearly on display behind the sheer veil of black.

The room came to life again as I made the rounds of the guests. Most wore pyjamas. Derek wore pyjamas and a silk robe. A few of the women were sexily dressed too but mine was by far the most revealing.

It raised the question, why would I ever agree to wear something so revealing? Richard would say it was because I wanted to fuck Derek. Derek would say that it was because I wanted to fuck him. I would say I really don't know why other than I feel sexy in it.

I had several men and even a few women ask if they could come into my bedroom for some private conversations but I gracefully declined. Not an easy thing to do when your body or crying out for some attention.

I was trying to moderate my alcohol consumption but with an hour left in our event I was once again feeling totally smashed. The meds seemed to make the alcoholic effect stronger. I ended up slipping into the bedroom and stretching out on the bed. My headache was coming back so I took the second pill. I called Richard and got the answering service again.

I blathered on about how I missed him. I was homesick, and very drunk. I told him we were having a productive time. Talk later Bye.

I closed my eyes to rest them. When I came to I was not alone. Derek was on the bed with me. The second pill had my libido humming at full blast. I rolled over and kissed Derek. I kept rolling till I was on top of him. He was naked and I was wearing my chemise. My g string offered no resistance as his erect penis entered me.

It wasn't large like Richard's or as thick but it was attached to the man in my bed and that was what counted. I rode him as if I was stealing a horse. I couldn't wait another second to cum and I didn't. It came over me like a tsunami, like in a video the water would pull away from the shore and then came back roaring in its rage. I kept riding him, more slowly and sensuously until I felt his engorged cock buck it's load of cum into my pussy.

I rolled off Derek and noticed that we were not alone in the room. There were six men standing around the end of the bed that had watched us fuck. They stood in various stages of undress, and furiously masturbating. I heard one voice speak.

"Harry, I think there is where you come in."

I saw movement and saw Mr. Smith coming over and sitting on the bed.

"Lexie, I am old man, but the flame of love is still alight in my heart and...other places. Please remove your clothes for me and climb on top. I want you to fuck these old bones!"

I took off the chemise and g string and got on top Harry Smith and I fucked him gently till he came in me. He was small but he stayed erect for all the time it took.

It was around this time my memory fades, and I wake up with killer hangover symptoms and a massive headache. The show must have gone on long past my falling asleep. I couldn't move easily, I was sore. Time to seriously assess the damage.

I had an umpteen loads of fertile spunk in my pussy. Derek had a huge discharge and Smith a small one. Those were the remembered ones, after that I have no idea.

I liked the way the headache pills increased my libido and my pleasure but the after effects were horrible.

Since waking up I have been throwing up. Is this hangover from the pills or the booze?

Would I have acted the way I did last night if I had not taken the pills? No, I began suspecting that whatever "herbal supplement" this was, it's main purpose was to get Derek and his clients into my pants. Richard, you were right.

Richard, I need to FaceTime with Richard!

"Lexie! I got your messages. Hey, you don't look so good. Are you okay?"

"No I am sick. I want to apologize to you babe, you were 100% right about Derek."

"Shit, I was hoping that I was wrong. So he finally fucked you? What was it a romantic dinner, dancing and sex?"

"No babe, it was horrible. I drank a few cocktails but got a spitting headache. Derek offered some headache pills, he said it was a combination of herbal ingredients. It killed the headache but it supercharged my libido. Shit Richard I was so blasted and horny I would have humped my pillow. The hangover afterwards is a killer. I am so sorry Richard."

"I knew it. Derek never fails to get what he wants. I warned you! Damn it Lexie, what the fuck have you done to our marriage. We'll discuss this later. You should go to a hospital or a clinic and have your blood tested for drugs as soon as you can. Have them send me the results."

Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers
12