Rust Never Sleeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel horrible. I need to go. Love you Richard."

"Please be careful, he is a predator. I love you too Lexie.

I got dressed and opened the door to find Derek sitting at the table with room service breakfast for two.

"You slept well Lexie. Your breakfast is going cold"

"Can't eat, really sick. I need to see a doctor."

"No, you just need some rest. Have some food and go back to bed. I am sure it is just the booze."

Derek didn't want me near a doctor because it meant that there would be blood and urine tests. He feared what the results of a test would show.

I ate a sliver of toast and got back into bed. Once Derek had left for the expo floor I snuck out and went to the front desk. I asked for the closest health clinic and as luck would have it there was one across the street. I met with a doctor and explained that I suspected that I had been drugged. He told me that with so many conventions happening in this area the complaint of being drugged was common. He told me to drink a lot of water to flush the system. I had the blood and urine test done and asked for the results to be sent to Richard.

I went back to bed to recover.

By dinner time I was feeling more like myself. Derek and I had the meal with a supplier, negotiating a price and discussing the market. The supplier said he had heard about last night's after hours party in our suite and begged for an invitation. He was asking Derek but his hungry eyes never left me.

"There have been lots of rumours about last night, you can't believe everything that you hear. I suppose there was a bit of excitement but that won't happen again." I told him.

Derek looked at me in surprise, then with daggers in his eyes. Like a chameleon he changed his visage to a huge smile as he turned to the supplier and invited him to the suite.

After dinner and before the suite was open to visitors, Derek asked what the hell was that all about?

"What happened last night won't be happening again. I got some real headache pills from a pharmacy. They may not ease the headache as efficiently as yours but they certainly will not have the same side effects that yours have."

"But Lexie, last night was wonderful. You know I have always wanted you."

"Yes, you and half a dozen other wankers that took advantage of me last night."

"You were a very willing participant my dear and we have the video to prove it. If you have any thoughts about stopping the party or telling tales the videos will be sent to Richard. Trust me the videos show that you were very willing to please."

"Richard was right, you are an asshole."

"Whatever, we have a job to do."

I was a perfect hostess for the rest of the evening. I wore my business suit, drank moderately and didn't take any of Derek's pills, even though he offered.

The evening was coming to a close. We finished the clean up and I said goodnight to Derek and got into my room.

I removed my makeup and showered. Derek opened the shower door and stepped in.

"Derek, this is not happening."

"Come on sexy Lexie, it will just be me tonight."

"I am a married woman. Leave me alone."

"Didn't stop you last night did it? If you don't play nice Richard will get the video."

"What if I said I don't care? What if I said I have already confessed about last night and Richard plans to divorce me as soon as I get home? Where is your leverage then?"

"I don't need that leverage, I know you want it."

Saying that he placed his hand on the back of my neck and he bent me forward. He placed his cock at my opening and eased himself in.

I turned around quickly and grabbed hold of his balls in my right hand and gave them a damn good squeeze. Derek screamed. I squeezed harder. The screaming stopped because he couldn't catch his breath.

"Listen you predatory asshole. Keep your limp dick away from me." I seethed.

"This is the end Derek. I am booked on a flight home in the morning."

"We have one more day at the expo. You need to stay."

"I can't, I'm sick. I need to get home or go to a hospital here.

"Fine go home then!" He limped out of the shower holding his two aching balls, slammed the bathroom Nd bedroom doors in anger.

I pretty much knew then that the pills he had given me would have shown up in a blood or urine test. He would rather I go home, taking an extra day for those drugs to exit my system. If he only knew that Richard had already received the results of my tests.

I text messaged Richard, letting him know my flight number and a rough idea of timing. I told him Derek was pissed that I was leaving early. Richard told me that the pills Derek gave me were an herbal compound but headache relief was a side effect, the main use for it was as a lust enhancer, aphrodisiac. It also had a history of causing memory blackouts. The tablet that Derek gave me was a double strength dose. Taking two in one night was essentially four times the recommended dosage. Fuck, no wonder I had so much trouble thinking and even now felt dopey.

"The Asshole will pay dearly for that." Richard's voice carried a threat. I wouldn't want to be Derek.

Derek made one last minute pitch to get me to stay. I even heard him try my bathroom door while I was showering but I made sure it was locked.

The flight home was spent sleeping. I felt like I would never feel awake again.

Richard picked me up from the airport, he took me home, took off my clothes, put me to bed, then crawled in beside me and hugged me till I awoke again.

I faced Richard and apologized for my indiscretions. He said it was 95% Derek's fault and 5% my fault. He told me that I had been warned about Dereks intentions and I had ignored them all. He had grave doubts about keeping our marriage alive. He also confirmed that Derek would get what is coming to him.

Richard had booked me an appointment with my doctor. More tests were ordered including one for sexually transmitted infections. I tested clean.

The following Monday I returned to the office. Derek was already seated at his desk.

"How did the final day of the expo go?" I asked.

"Busy, I wish you had stayed. I needed you."

"The doc says I had too many of those headache pills you gave me. If I had taken one more I would likely have come home in a box."

"Nonsense, they are just an herbal supplement. Remember, I still have that video."

"Derek, don't threaten me, go ahead and send it, he might even get off watching it."

"Are you serious? Would he enjoy being proved a cuckold? I know some men have that kink."

"He would!" I lied through my teeth. "We often fantasize about it in bed. Actually, why don't we arrange for a screening? Just you, me and Richard. We can watch it and then he can watch us fuck in real life. It will be a fantasy come true."

He bought it. I don't know how I kept a straight face but he bought it. Richard would set up a location, have Derek show up alone. I would be nowhere near that place. Derek said the set up was a beautiful idea and that it showed that I was not in love with Derek. Of course I wasn't. It was Richard that I loved.

Derek would find Richard alone in a room. Derek would ask where I was but Richard would just shrug. Richard worked with his hands on the production line so he was strong. Derek was an office dweller who spent his days lunching and wooing clients. Richard would work over Derek pretty badly. He also took the copy of the video from Derek. I didn't feel sorry for Derek although perhaps I should have. I reminded Richard that he should not hurt Derek so much that he did jail time. He just grinned at me.

Derek was off work for two weeks. He called in sick. Richard said that part of those two weeks were spent in the hospital.

Richard and I sat down over breakfast the next day.

"Lexie, I saw the video. It was pretty shocking. Those drugs really had a strong effect on you. Those men, what a bunch of whack jobs. That recording won't hurt you, it was made to hurt me. It was made to keep you in line and keep you putting out whenever he desired. I was meant to see it but not have a copy. This copy hurts Derek much more than you. If this gets to his bosses he is toast. So Lexie, you dont have to worry about Derek, he needs to worry about us."

"I am so embarrassed, I was so wanton that night, I hardly knew what I was doing."

"You sure knew what you were doing when you twisted his nuts in the shower!"

"He told you that?!"

"Yes, I was proud of you!"

"I know this will be a challenge to our marriage but I want us to make it. I want to stay, I love you."

"Lexie, it won't be easy but I will give it a try. If we survive this then I guess we can survive anything"

When Derek returned to work he asked me to come into his office. He presented me with a severance package. I was being let go. He said it was not his decision or his preference. It was a generous package. He also gave me a thumb drive with the video taken in the hospitality suite in Germany. He told me it was the only copy. I knew that was true.

A bigger surprise was the second envelope. It was a job offer from a large adhesive manufacturing firm. I could start as early as next week and the starting salary was double what Derek was paying.

It was signed by Mr. Harry Smith.

Ah yes, it's coming back to me now!

12