Rustic Nights in Khokhapur Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother finally knows what her son needs.
7.1k words
4.72
39.9k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

A continuation from the earlier chapter, please read that to know and understand the rural background and the characters, all of them are mature and consensual.

......

Sharmila sighed and looked away, "Because he sees you in me!"

I was awakened from my dreamy haze... What!!!

Even when I wanted to protest, my lips were dry and hesitant. I could feel a sharp tinge down below which belied the motherly shock I should have displayed.

I guessed Sharmila wanted to drive home her point and she came up with a mischievous idea.

"Why don't you hide in the closet and watch your son ravage me next time we do it? You will understand me and my relationship with Arjun better. I am sure you would like what you see." She winked naughtily.

I was half attentive as I nodded. My hand was twitching and I had pressed my thighs together in case I leaked there and then from the wild thoughts.

It was decided that I would fake a headache that night and pretend to retire early and let everyone know not to disturb me. I would then sneak into Sharmila's room while she went to the connected room and met Arjun.

I barely fit into the closet and shut the doors pretty much all the way with a view on the large bed in the centre of the room. The room was dimly lit but Sharmila had lit candles around the bed and strewn rose petals on the sheet. The mood was very much to attract Arjun to the bed and make romantic love.

It was almost an hour before I heard giggles and the door opened ever so slightly and Arjun was carrying Sharmila in his strong arms.

Her saree was trailing behind them from her waist and her blouse was half open and she was fondling and pressing her huge tits as Arjun and she kissed passionately.

As she was delicately laid on the bed, Arjun sat on top of her and tore away at the buttons of the blouse and threw it on the floor. (it's common in rural India for ladies to not wear bra in the confines of their homes, sometimes in the hot summer, they would just drape the saree around their chest and wear nothing below.) she pulled away her saree and laid it carelessly on the bed and Arjun dove to kiss her shiny white legs.

Every bit as disproportionately over-sized as her son's huge cock, her breasts were absolutely massive. The enormous mounds were fat and full with very little sag. They were capped with wide, pale brown areola and thickly swollen dark brown nipples. She was narrow just under her breasts, & her waist was trim above the wide curve of her flaring hips. Her legs were smooth and toned without even a hint of cellulite. And below her flat belly, her mound was shaven clean. Sangeeta thought she looked like some outrageous fertility goddess, which was ironic to say the least.

"Well?" She smiled at my son. "Did you miss my lusty body?"

His only response was a gurgling noise as his eyes roamed over her lush figure.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled, leaning over him.

Sangeeta pushed the door in a little wider. Sharmila's huge tits, wobbling and crashing together, were inches above Arjun's cock. My horse-cocked son was utterly mesmerized by their heavy, ripe swaying.

She wadded the towel and set it aside to grab a pillow that she put on the floor between Arjun's feet. "Let me get a closer look, honey," she said, kneeling in front of him.

Gulping a deep breath, Arjun raised up on his elbows to look down as his aunt slid her hands up his legs and levered his steely rod upwards. She twisted and tilted her head to look at it from all sides.

Fresh pre-come was already leaking from the tip.

"It's just so big I can still hardly believe it," she breathed heavily. "I've honestly never seen one so big. She quipped, beginning to stroke it lightly.

"Well, uh..." he said, looking embarrassed.

Arjun's eyes locked onto her massively swaying breasts. Sangeeta couldn't help but notice that Sharmila's breasts were flushed and bloated and that her nipples were swollen to dark red crimson nubs nearly the size of his thumb tips.

"Do you like mommy's big breasts?" She smiled, cupping them.

Arjun nodded emphatically.

"I thought so, baby," she cooed, massaging the giant mounds of milky white flesh. "You loved sucking them a long time ago. Would you like to suck them again?"

"Y-yes," he rasped, his steely cock twitching.

"Let's trade places."

Arjun jumped up, his giant cock waggling obscenely as he got out of her way.

Sharmila perched herself on the edge of the bed and opened her legs. Arjun's cock bucked as his eyes darted between her massive breasts and the glossy slit dripping wet between her legs.

"Get down in front of me," she whispered, glancing a little nervously at her nephew's giant cock.

He dropped down and cautiously, hesitantly put his hands on her knees.

"You can touch me, baby," she smiled. "You can touch me everywhere. Come here."

His trembling hands slid up her legs and he scooted forward until his face was inches from her huge, wobbling tits. She cupped his chin and tilted his face up to kiss his forehead.

"Mommy loves you so much, honey," she whispered, bringing her lips to his.

Sangeeta watched her mouth open and then Arjun's did as well. They moaned in soft unison as the kiss went on and Sharmila took his hands in hers to place them on her heaving breasts. Her moaning went louder when his fingers sunk into the pliant flesh.

She broke the kiss and leaned back a little. "That feels so good," she whispered, smiling as he eagerly kneaded her abundant mounds.

"So heavy," Arjun marvelled breathlessly. "And wonderful, and soft, and firm."

"And they're all for you, baby," she cooed. "I am back now for you & can touch them almost any time you want."

He hefted the massive globes to press them together, and then again and again, he let them drop a little to lift and weigh them.

Whimpering softly, she put one hand on the back of his head and brought up her other to gently push his hand aside so that she could lift her huge breast herself.

"Do you want to suck mommy's big, fat titty?" She cooed.

He nodded eagerly. She raised her breast higher and pulled his mouth to the straining bud.

"Yesssssss," she moaned as his lips locked around the fat nipple. "Yesssssss. Suck mommy's big fat titty."

Sangeeta could clearly hear the wet, smacking sounds of Arjun's greedy sucking along with their heavy breathing and her soft whimpers of passionate delight.

"The other one," Sharmila choked.

Arjun switched to the other thick spike and hungrily sucked it in. Both his hands came up again to squeeze and paw and she let her hands drop to lean back a little.

"Yessssss," she panted in ecstasy, her hips twisting and bottom squirming into the mattress. "Nibble a little, darling."

She let out a loud groan and Sangeeta knew Arjun was following her instructions perfectly. Soon her entire body began to quiver and she leaned back a little more, forcing Arjun to rise up. Sangeeta let out a gasp of her own; Arjun's cock rose into sight and it was even bigger and harder-looking than before. And even more thrilling to the voyeuristic mother was that the shiny, heavily-leaking head was mere inches from the hairless furrow between Sharmila's legs.

Suddenly, Arjun mashed her breasts together and sucked in both nipples at once.

Sharmila let out a thrilled gasp and twisted wildly for just a few more seconds before she cried; "Mommy's coming!"

Arjun's hands and mouth attacked her heaving breasts, squeezing and sucking with abandon as she shuddered and writhed in orgasmic pleasure. Sangeeta had no idea that she could come just from having her breasts sucked, but she more than suspected it was mostly because of who was sucking them.

Finally, her body began to relax and she gulped air while he continued to greedily suckle her. "T-that's never happened before," she breathed heavily, bringing her hands up to cup his face and gently push him away from her breasts.

Arjun smiled up at her.

She beamed. "That was wonderful, baby." She leaned down to give him another long, deep kiss on the mouth and then she looked down lower. "Oh my! Is your cock ready to explode again?"

He nodded eagerly.

"If we make it shoot right now, will it stay hard again afterward for one more time?"

"It's so hard right now, I don't think it will ever get soft again."

She kissed his forehead. "We'll make you shoot right now so we can do something extra, extra special when it's a little calmer."

He nodded rapidly.

"Okay," Sharmila said softly, scooting forward to the very edge of the bed. "Stand in front of me."

Arjun popped to his feet. Arjun's cock wasn't just noticeably bigger, it was much angrier-looking and the heavy strand of pre-come dripped all the way to the floor. Sangeeta looked at Sharmila's face and saw a combination of genuine fear and desperate need.

"Come here, baby," she whispered.

He stepped forward. His soaring cock was just a little higher than her slightly swaying breasts, dribbling pre-come onto the creamy flesh. She reached up with one hand to cup his heavy balls and wrap the other around the base of his twitching cock.

"I bet your huge penis loves mommy's titties, too," she smiled.

She bent it down and both whimpered as she rubbed the heavily leaking head on her enormous tits.

"Yessssss, my titties like that," she whispered, dragging his truncheon-like cock back and forth to coat her tits with his goo. She bent it a little more to dip the head into her cleavage, making Arjun groan and his hips buck.

"We need to get it nice and slick in there, baby," she cooed, stroking and squeezing his cock to milk an even heavier flow.

When her cleavage was a shiny valley, Sharmila relinquished her hold on his cock and balls and cupped her immense breasts. "A little closer," she said.

Arjun inched forward and groaned when his aunt wrapped her enormous tits around his cock. Sangeeta could see it was the perfect height and angle for titty-fucking. Arjun's cock was so big that even with her giant tits smothering it, the head still reached up almost to her chin.

"Put your hands on my shoulders," Sharmila said, beginning to massage his cock with her bursting globes.

Arjun whimpered and put his trembling hands on her shoulders.

"Slide it back and forth, up and down, baby," she whispered.

His hips began to pump slowly.

"Yesssss, baby," she encouraged. ""Just like that. Gentle and easy. It's practice for the extra special thing in a little bit."

He pumped his cock slowly for no more than a minute before his entire body began trembling.

"Ready, baby?" She asked softly. "Ready to squirt for mommy again?"

"Yesssss," he hissed through gritted teeth.

She worked her tits faster, fucking the huge mounds on his giant cock. "Let it go!" She begged lustily.

Suddenly his body arched and he let out a cry. His hands dug into her shoulders as a long rope of jizz exploded from the head and splattered on her chin. And then aunt and nephew were titty-fucking in perfect rhythm as his giant rod blasted spurt after spurt onto her glistening flesh.

Sangeeta kept count. There were five separate ejaculations of incredible volume before they lessened. Sharmila's neck and tits were coated with so much jizz that it made a loud squishing sound as they slowed. Arjun's balls were as over-sized as his cock, but Sangeeta couldn't understand how he could still produce so much come from his third orgasm in barely more than thirty minutes.

"Wow," Arjun gasped. "That was wild!"

Sharmila leaned away from him to look down at herself. "You have never disappointed me baby."

Still shuddering in the afterglow, Arjun nodded.

Sangeeta saw that Arjun's waggling cock had deflated a little, but was still angling upward. It wouldn't take much for him to be ready for number four.

Sharmila retrieved the towel and wiped the come from her tits and neck and then she smiled at his cock. "Looks like that helped calm you a bit," she smiled. "Will you be able to do it again in a little while?"

Arjun nodded enthusiastically.

"Good," she said leaning back on the pillows. "We're going to need it big and hard again in a few minutes."

She reclined and opened her legs a little. Arjun's cock twitched.

"In a few moments, we're going to make animal love, baby," she said softly.

He gulped and his already bulging eyes strained.

"I want to teach you everything." She paused. "And you know I love you more than anything else?"

He smiled and nodded. "I love you, too, mommy."

"That's why we should make love with each other again and again. Do you want to? Do you want to make animal like love to me?"

"More than anything," he choked.

"Wonderful, baby," Sharmila beamed. "I want to make love with you so much I can barely stand it, but you have to get me ready. Will you do that, baby, will you get me ready for your huge dick?"

"W-what do I d-do?"

"Get on your knees in front of me."

Arjun sank in front of her as if kneeling at a temple.

Sangeeta watched Sharmila scoot back a little more from the edge of the bed. She raised her knees up slowly and primly and then let her legs fall apart in a very unladylike manner until the sides of her thighs were almost flat on the bed and her blossoming vagina was revealed to Arjun's breathless stare. Her upper thighs were slick with her own juice mixed with my son's.

"Well?" Sharmila asked cautiously. "Did you miss my vagina?"

Looking almost catatonic, Arjun nodded and whispered; "It's beautiful as always, mommy."

"And it's all yours, baby," she cooed, putting her hands on her knees and then sliding them toward her vagina. "Scoot closer."

Sangeeta caught herself unconsciously leaning closer to the door as Arjun moved forward until he was less than a foot away from Sharmila's pussy.

"Give me your hands," she instructed gently.

Arjun's trembling hands came up and she placed them on her inner thighs. The contact of their flesh made her whimper. Keeping her hands on top of his, she guided his fingertips to the edge of her furry gash.

"So hot," he breathed.

"And even hotter inside me. Do this," she said guiding his fingers a little closer to her swollen slit and applying a little pressure to pull the bloated lips apart. Then, slowly and gently, she moved his hands closer so that his fingertips grazed her pink flesh.

"So wet," he gulped.

"Yesssss," she choked. "That's because mommy is so excited and wants to make love with you after so many days, I have been alone without you." She guided his hands up and down her slit.

She pulled her hands away to grasp the corners of the pillow under her head and looked down at him through the valley of her hugely wobbling breasts.

"Yesssss, baby," she choked. "Just like that, rub all around it. That's how you start getting me ready for your giant bull dick."

Sangeeta watched breathlessly as Sharmila splayed her legs even wider and pulled her feet up on the bed to brace herself.

"Open me wider," she choked.

Arjun swallowed hard and did as he was instructed. Sangeeta wasn't sure, but thought she could see her wetness actually trickling a little.

Arjun's quivering hand moved up and he stretched his fingers out to put his thumb on her clitoris.

"Yessssssssssssss," she groaned, her entire body shuddering. "Rub it a little. Back and forth and all around."

He teased her clitoris for no more than thirty seconds before she clutched the pillow even tighter and whimpered; "I'm coming, baby! You're making mommy come."

Arjun rubbed her bud faster and faster. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, her massive tits lolling and sloshing, her ass humping off the bed as she let out throaty moans of pleasure.

Sangeeta wasn't sure, but it looked like Sharmila came twice before she gradually began to relax.

"Stop for a second, honey," Sharmila panted.

Arjun slid his hands back up her thighs and smiled up at her.

"That was wonderful," she breathed. "Just wonderful."

She took another moment to catch her breath and then smiled; "Mommy's ready for you, baby. You need to touch me a little more, a little lower. Put your hands back."

Arjun slid his hands back to her vagina.

"Pull me apart again, baby."

Arjun pried open her swollen lips with brazen confidence.

"I want to kiss it," he said.

She smiled.

"That's where your penis is going in a little bit," she choked. "But it's very small and very tight, so you have to get it stretched a little bit.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I know you don't, baby. But I haven't had sex for a year now and its almost virgin. Now, slide your finger up and down and get the tip nice and wet."

Arjun gently dragged his index finger up and down her slit until it was coated with her wetness.

"Very slowly, push into me."

Sangeeta watched breathlessly as Arjun moved his finger around with slow tenderness and then very gently inserted an inch or so, making his "mommy" gasp softly.

"It's so hot and tight," Arjun marvelled.

"That's why you have to be careful, especially you, since your penis is so big," she whispered as Arjun began gently finger-fucking her sopping quim.

Not being rough in any way, but gaining confidence quickly, Arjun increased the tempo and depth of his probing until his finger was all the way inside.

With gradual tenderness, he pushed in a second finger and slowly probed in and out of her. Her breathing was becoming more laboured. "M-move your hand in a slow c-circle pushing outward to stretch a little. L-like you're stirring."

Sangeeta had never seen or even imagined a more erotic sight than what he was witnessing now. Arjun was so caring and gentle and slow in preparing her, that it made her heart ache. At the same time, it was clear to Sangeeta that Sharmila was rapidly growing more desperate with need.

"O-okay," Sharmila choked. "It's time to make love, my baby. Stand up."

As Arjun rose up and Sharmila scooted deeper into the bed, Sangeeta looked at his son's cock and shook her head in amazement. The giant rod was once again so thoroughly and massively swollen that it almost defied comprehension. It bucked and throbbed and dripped a steady stream of pre-come. Sangeeta also noticed Sharmila was gawking at her son's cock with awestruck fear and yearning desire.

She reclined on a heap of pillows and spread her legs wide. "Come here, honey," she whispered.

Arjun climbed up on the bed and knelt straight up in front of her, staring down worriedly at her fearful eyes glued to his cock.

He moved up until the tops of his sinewy thighs were pressing against the soft backs of hers and then stretched over her with his hands next to her shoulders. They both looked down at his cock looming over her softly rounded belly where his pre-come was already pooling.

"See how far it will go into me?" She whispered in slightly frightened amazement.

He gulped and nodded.

She put her hands on his shoulders and cupped the back of his head to pull him down for a kiss. His body stayed hovering above hers as they kissed with slow and deep passion for a long moment.

She broke the kiss and looked up at him with wet eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing at all," she smiled, a tear running down her cheek. "I just missed you so much and want to make love with you so badly. Will you make love to me?"

He nodded and she pulled him down for another kiss while her other hand slipped between their bodies to grasp his massive cock. The touch of her hand, so small and delicate on the giant rod, made them moan into each other's mouth.

"Slow and gentle," she breathed using his cock to push him back, the oozing head dragging along her belly and into her slit.

He gritted his teeth and looked down as she bent his cock lower until the blunt tip brushed against her sopping slit. He gasped and his arms quivered.

S06J
S06J
221 Followers