All Comments on 'Rustic Nights in Khokhapur Ch. 03'

by S06J

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
S06JS06Jover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone .. please rate the story high if you like the idea .. your encouragement will keep me enhancing the plot. . also advise if you want a theme to be covered ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story please continue , would love to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please add mom aunt threesome. Also please finish possessed series which you started

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has a huge potential. Avoid threesome as long as you can; save it for the finale. Meanwhile keep only one male in the whole plot- Arjun. Show Arjun Sangeeta relationship a separate starting from here and there can also be a pregnancy for any of the 2. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. One thing that seems inconsistent to me in this story is that in the first part Arjun was absolutely dominant and Sharmila was competely subservient while love making. But in this part she is instructing and controlling him and he is acting all shy and inexperienced. Show him as the one who is controlling the sex at all times. Pls expand this story to other women in the family. Pls let ur stories consistently for they are great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS06J@S06J
Everything in this world is full of options and to explore the world is to reach God.