Rustic Nights in Khokhapur Ch. 05

Story Info
Mission complete for Mom.
9.4k words
4.64
16.8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

Sharmila

I was not able to sleep for last few days. The single thought that kept running through my mind was my son Arjun ravaging my sister-in-law Sangita. I kept imagining his hard bull sized cock entering the wet depth of his middle-aged conjugal partner. No matter how much I fingered myself, thinking about getting the same pleasure for myself, it just felt unsatisfactory.

I needed my son Arjun.

I needed him so bad.

Am I a bad mother?

At this point of time do I really care?

I had made up my mind that I have to convince my son to become my lover. If I have to seduce the poor teenager and make his mind jelly, I am going to fucking do that.

I was positive my big teardrop milky white lactating tits can do its magic like they have always done and before long I would be in the arms of my strong son getting ravished like a cheap whore.

My skin still radiated a golden hue and if I put my mind into it, I can definitely look as stunning as Sangita.

The night before

Arjun

As I attempted to once more pierce my classmate's puny canal, only eight inches of my 13-inch cock could sheathe themselves in her warmth before I completely and utterly bottomed out.

"OHHHH GOD! God, baby, you fill me so good, oh God... fuck me, fuck me..." she entered a low-functioning trance as her ravaging continued. I did my duty, mindlessly thrusting as my mind wandered to the accounting mismatch on our books, I had been putting off all week. I had to do that tomorrow.

Despite her best efforts, I knew I wasn't going to cum tonight. Not from this. Her pussy was too shallow, her other ministrations not particularly effective in her near-catatonic state. Her nails raked up and down my chest, a motion so repetitive it started to hurt.

As we remained in missionary, her trance state all-consuming, I brought a thumb down to lightly tease and then vigorously massage her clit. That did her in. With a gasp she came once more; her body locked up completely, and the poor girl passed out.

I gently withdrew my aching cock from her teen cunt. I sighed as I trudged to the bathroom, leaving the warmth of my full bed. My cock was dripping precum in teaspoons, and I cursed when one of the drops slipped through my fingers and splattered onto the wood floor in my room.

"Shit" I whispered. I'd have to clean that up later.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the light, briefly dazzled by the sudden change in light. I looked at myself in the mirror, shaking my head at my bizarre porn-star body. Six foot three, 210 pounds of lean muscle with a semi-erect member that seemed to reach my knees.

I had shaggy brown hair that fell around my ears, but otherwise there wasn't much hair elsewhere on my body- I was always a bit insecure about that. I was still rather boyish, but had chiseled features where it counted. Ultimately, I can't say I have much to complain about.

The one thing I did have to complain about was rapidly deflating, so I quickly began stroking it back to full hardness. Nine, ten and then full thirteen inches of wrist-thick meat stood proudly throbbing over a pair of balls that rivaled oranges on a good day, but right now they were pushing grapefruit size.

I was seriously backed up.

My cock, the size of which most would refuse to believe, is a serious hassle. Resting at a flaccid nine inches, I need to hold it in my hand when I take a shit. Loose shorts are an absolute no-no, and I've spent pretty much my entire post-pubescent life in compression shorts.

This is also a problem, since I get boners near-constantly, and my balls swell up like balloons if I don't cum at least six or seven times a day. When I haven't cum for four or so hours, I literally get a perpetual half-chub that leaks precum and stains all my clothes. Every morning I wake up with cum-stained sheets.

What would I have done without Sharmila, my loving aunt, my sex slave and my crazy passionate partner?

These young horny cunts which pass off as my dumb classmates can't simply compare to my lustful ripe aunt with her hot juicy leaking canal.

A pair of enormous, impossible tits, the tabooest pair of breasts imaginable, flashed in my mind.

My mother Sharmila!

Gravity-defying, teardrop-shaped globes that bounced with every infinitesimal movement. Breasts that made the concept of a blouse reaching a woman's waist seem impossible. Nipples that made every bra their bitch. All of this on a woman of unparalleled beauty, who just had to be my own mother.

I ejaculated quickly and with great force, unexpectedly splattering the mirror with my jism before I directed the rest of my never-ending spray into the toilet. I shuddered with glee as I sprayed quarts of spunk into my overworked sewage system.

It was just what I needed. Unfortunately, getting there without images of a certain someone was becoming increasingly difficult.

Sharmila

The screams echoing from my son's room surely had my husband rolling in his grave. Or, perhaps more optimistically, cheering on his admittedly gifted son.

Me, though? They just had me feeling vaguely riled up, tossing and turning even as my boobs protested every movement. I threw my covers off, feeling hot all over as still the teen girl's screams reverberated through the household.

None of this would be happening if Sangita hadn't had to go to that funeral along with the rest of my family.

Sadly, that meant noisy girlfriends.

"GOD, ARJUN, YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING MASSIVE!" the girl cried out.

"We get it, my son is massively hung!" I quietly called out to the whopping no one in my room. I liked the girl well enough, but sometimes it almost felt like she did it on purpose. Some girls can't help but show off what they've managed to nail down.

Infuriatingly, my pussy was aching. It didn't help that they were doing this while I was insanely horny. I reached around my stupidly large tits to paw at my panties- absolutely soaked. God, was that all it took for me now? I was already gushing just at the thought of sex- definitely not the specific participants in the other room.

I should explain about my milky tits. They're dumb. They're the size of fucking watermelons, so big that I haven't seen my navel while standing up for a long time. I've pretty much given up on legitimate bra sizes, but my tailor says they'd be about a P-cup. They're pretty perky, thank God, protruding from my torso about a foot and a half while still hanging to a little below my belly button in a sort of teardrop shape. Right now, they're both resting on my bed, sliding off my torso like two glaciers carving out a new valley. Even if my tits are stupid, I have to admit I love how the weight of them feels, lying in bed like this.

My nipples are ridiculous as well- about an inch and a half when I'm really aroused (like right now), they look more like corks than fucking nipples. They're pliant but firm, rounded off around the edges but still oddly cylindrical, and absolutely fucking freaky when compared with any normal person in the world.

Still, I can't deny how good they feel, and as such I brought by left hand to my left nipple as my right continued massaging my cunt. If I was doing this, I might as well go all the way. I lightly moaned as more and more cunt juices soaked through my panties and began pooling in my sheets. My pussy is absurdly productive- just another way in which I am extremely abnormal, sexually speaking.

As I massaged my sensitive spots, moaning with increasing intensity, I thought of Arjun's father. He was good looking enough, and pleasant to be around. We used to have sex for hours daily and yet I would demand more. My sex drive has hardly gone down with passing years and Arjun's hunky presence only makes me more restless.

"OH, FUCK!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME..."

And, there it was again.

Shit. I fingered my pussy with newfound abandon, switching to three, then four fingers before finally fitting my whole fist into my squelching cavern. Invasive thoughts of my huge-dicked son wormed their way into my brain...

My nipples began squirting milk. This has recently started , even if I didn't much care for the habit. The doctors had earlier said my body was perpetually in reproductive overdrive, and naturally, this meant breast milk when aroused, or even just after not pumping for a few days. Definitely an unusual obstacle for a 39-year-old widow to deal with, but one I had grown frustratingly used to, in the confines of my room. I lay back on my bed, chest heaving from exhaustion and exhilaration. I couldn't deny the thrill of the experience.

I went to close my eyes, but I felt a distinct sensation at the tips of my tits. My nipples were hard, and already leaking thin streams of milk. I sighed.

It was going to be a long night.

Arjun

I woke up to an empty bed. My classmate had a 6 AM tuition on Saturdays so she had left before I woke up.

I had the house to myself this morning, so I went downstairs in my boxers to whip up some breakfast. I immediately regretted this decision when I entered the kitchen to be greeted by my mom's incredible ass clad in a semitransparent off-white saree. Wasn't she supposed to be working today in the fields?!

My mom's tits were her crowning achievement, but her ass was no joke. Her tiny waist seemed to double in size at the pelvis, and her incredibly round, creamy cheeks stuck out like a shelf. Even though her proportions defied all laws of physics, mother was still in incredible shape, so her insane ass still led down to perfectly sexy, toned legs.

When I finally shook my eyes free of my mom's astounding behind, I noticed the show her top half was presenting. Her long, dirty brown locks draped over her sexy, slim back with ease, but it was what protruded from her back that caught my attention. Sticking out from both sides, covered only by a thin white loose blouse that could only dream of holding her impossible melons in place, was my mother's ... side-under-back boob? Is there even a term for something so preposterous?

The bottom halves of her tits rested in the space between her arms and her torso as she cooked on the stove. I could literally see the beautiful, pale undersides of mother's chest lumps from behind her. Good lord, this lady ... And why was she here?

My cock was already twitching, and I immediately began my retreat. In my hurry, though, I stepped just a bit too loudly on tile floor...

"Morning, son!" my mother said, turning to face me, spatula in hand. It took everything I had not to look at her chest, instead opting to awkwardly cover my half-nude form and continue to walk away.

"Hey, mom, I am, so sorry, I thought I was home alone, and-"

She laughed at my antics. "Calm down! It's uh... nothing I haven't seen before. I gave myself the day off today. I wanted to spend time with my son" She noticed I was still going to leave. "Arjun, relax. Come on. I wanted to surprise you with veg pulao!"

We smiled together as I slowly and awkwardly waddled my way to a kitchen stool, thighs pressed together around my soon-to-be dripping cock.

"Just felt like doing something nice for you. Plus, it, uh, sounded like you worked up an appetite last night."

Fuck.

"Ohhhh shit, I am so sorry mother, seriously, I tell her to keep it down-" the guilt in his voice was palpable.

"Oh my God, I'm just teasing son, you're fine!" I assured him, sending him a bright smile as I finished the khichdi and began piling them onto the plate.

God. He was so cute.

I shot him a wink this time. I was flirting with him hard, but I couldn't stop myself!

"Mom ... You're, uh, pitching a couple tents, there," he said. He turned bright red as he pointed to my tits.

I gasped in horror and tried to cover my chest in vain. "Oh my god!" I shouted, immediately running to the nearest bathroom. I hoped my scream concealed the squelch of my pussy as I ran.

Fuck my stupid, ridiculously fertile body!

I ran & hid in the bathroom.

"Sorry, Arjun! That was really gross of me! I'll put on a bra!" I yelled to him.

He answered back calmly, surprisingly right outside the bathroom door. You're fine, mother, I'm sorry too. I just meant to tease you about something- I don't know, since you were teasing me about sex and all..."

Still, I was a little sad. If I was being honest, I had dressed a little sexy that morning in the hopes that Arjun would notice me. I wanted him to see his ripe little mother' body and get a little hard. Maybe I wanted to tease him a little bit, just as he had unknowingly teased me last night. I don't know. It all seemed so stupid now.

"You, uh... well, don't be uncomfortable for my sake." My ears perked up.

"Pardon?" I spoke softly. I wanted to hear him say it.

"You don't have to change. Not if you don't want to. I don't mind mom."

That was all the admission I needed to fire me up. I loosely tied my blouse back over my diamond-hard nipples, threw open the bathroom door, and gave my shirtless, sexy son a hug.

My tits practically enveloped the boy. He was caught completely off-guard, but still every part of him felt primed, and powerful, as if he was ready for anything. He caught me in his arms and held me tight. My head fit perfectly into the little crook in his shoulder. His lower body jumped back, but still I could feel the tip of his enormous penis pressed against my thigh. It was pointed down, but still felt hard- how did he have it positioned?

My pussy screamed with a sort of mellow excitement. As arousing as this moment was, it was also very peaceful, and loving, and felt right- my son was a very good hugger.

Arjun

My cock had never been harder.

On the odd occasion that mom and myself had pressed our hyper-sexual bodies together over the last three or so years, we had certainly never done so hot off the heels of an extremely arousing, albeit brief, conversation about both of our aforementioned bodies.

Sex was a somewhat taboo topic in a rural Indian family. At least, it was more so when grandma was technically the head of our family. She is a strict believer in abstinence-only education, & made sure to keep us on the straight and narrow. We were generally made to dress conservatively, and while we learned quite a bit about sexuality from the outside world, grandma had not made it easy. Sometimes she seemed as if she was desperately trying to prevent something- as if she had some personal investment in seeing I remain chaste.

All of this is to say, I was about to cum from hugging my scantily-clad mom, and Grandma would have been very upset with us had she known what was going on.

As much as I was enjoying it, I quickly withdrew myself from the hug, feigning discomfort!"

Mother grinned and in a moment, I swear I must have dreamed, reached down and patted me right on the cock. My heart nearly shot out of my chest. A wad of precum shot out of my dick and splattered on the floor.

Mom just giggled, winked, and skipped away to her room, impossible tits bouncing with every stride.

What the fuck...

Sharmila

As annoying as my boobs were, there were very few things I have recently enjoyed more than sucking on them.

So, suck on them I did, with reckless abandon. My mouth filled with delicious milk as I sucked on my right nipple and played with my left; I was in ecstasy.

I was caught up in my own world. I sucked at my nipple with renewed vigor as my left hand made its way down to my clit, vigorously massaging the swollen nub. I moaned into my impossible boobs as I finally felt my climax building when left to my own devices.

My ripe cunt honey began to flow freely as milk continued to burst from my enormous breasts.

I thought of a perfect, 13-inch cock, and the precum that flowed from it like water, and the taboo body it was attached to as it pistoned in and out of me...

Arjun

I switched on a porn movie about a busty petite mother and her big cock son, on the TV & was having a blast. Rest of the family was away for the week and mother was probably not coming out of her room soon, so I had the rest of the day pretty much to myself.

I'd cum five or six times, my baby batter blanketing the coffee table, television, and leather couches. There wasn't a particular need to clean it up now, and I had no idea how many more times I'd cum, so I figured I'd just do one big cleanup at the end of the day.

It was getting dark outside and I was on my marathon masturbation run.

Then there was a knock on my door.

What the fuck?

The next one minute were a blur. I threw my briefs and shorts over my mammoth member, still rock hard. I cleaned everything in sight, and boy was it a hassle. You know how normal cum tends to get a lot less viscous after 5 or so minutes in the air? Yeah, mine doesn't do that.

Somehow, I cleaned it all and opened the door.

I leaned against the wall, trying to act nonchalant even as my breathing continued to steady.

My gorgeous mother walked into the house, a huge plate of delicious hot dinner in her hands, with a suspicious glint in her eye. Her gorgeous hair was tied behind her head in a cute messy bun. She was wearing a dark blue saree with a loose black blouse. Her cleavage ran deep and was visible from under her transparent saree material.

She spoke first.

"So, uh, did you just finish working out or what?"

She had given me a way out. God, I loved her.

"Um, yes! That's exactly what I was doing!

At this assertion she smiled, walking past me and sat on the sofa. Her bountiful breast flesh bounced with every step.

She kept the plate on the coffee table & let her hair down. "Sorry to ruin your "Home Alone" fantasy, but I just couldn't stay at my room tonight. Can we hang out instead after dinner?"

She looked at me with her big, brown eyes and I couldn't say no.

Of course, mom!

She beamed her thousand-megawatt smile and I melted.

"That sounds perfect! You're the best, Arjun!

My cock throbbed in my briefs and let loose a surprise volley of precum as she turned and bounded into me for another hug.

I practically stumbled to the attached bathroom to wash my hands.

As I re-entered the room, I heard my TV getting switched on.

"Oh oh oh , yeah baby ... uhhhhh uhhhh, pound me with your massive dick, you virile stud!"

SHIT!

In my haste to clean up the ocean of semen in the living room, I had forgotten to close out of the porn!

My cock was at half-mast itself even as I spluttered excuses. "Whoa, mother, I mean... what even is that? Must be one of those... weird ads..." I fumbled with the remote trying to change the channel.

She giggled. "Yeah, sure. It certainly is..." she studied the impossible breasts on the mother character as she was pounded from behind by the studly protagonist. "... informative..."

Oh, God. "Well, that's enough of that," I chastised, closing the TV from behind even as mom protested. "Mothers are not supposed to see that stuff."

"Hey! I'm way more mature than you! Let's see what stuff you got hidden away" She huffed, folding her arms under her colossal bust. They puffed out of her chest at a 90-degree angle, and the thick blouse she was wearing only served to make them look bigger.

I gulped.

She got angry this time. "I've tried a lot of things during my days, son. When you look like this..." she gestured vaguely to her ludicrously lewd body, "people tend to give you special treatment."

"Believe it or not," I said, gesturing to my own form, "I think I know what you mean."

We both laughed, happy to for once acknowledge our bizarrely sexy bodies. My eyes met hers, and we sat there staring for just a bit too long. I couldn't help it. I could stare at mother all day.

Sharmila

S06J
S06J
221 Followers