Ruth, my second visit

Story Info
Reliving a sexual fantasy.
4.7k words
4.42
13.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victor513
victor513
18 Followers

Ruth, My Second Visit

by Victor

It's over a week since visiting Ruth, but I can't stop thinking about her.

Every waking minute, driving to work, in the office, shopping, at night laying in bed, is spent fantasising, trying to replay it in my mind.

Seeing Ruth in her nurse's uniform, as she leads me upstairs, laying on her bed as she ties my legs and wrists with the scarves. Watching as she soaks the handkerchief with chloroform, the feeling as she presses it to over my mouth and nose, my first breath, struggling helplessly, pulling against the scarves, trying to fight against the powerful anaesthetic, losing consciousness, and then when she wanks me.

It was an incredible experience, but over so quickly, I'm already finding it hard to remember what Ruth looked like, the feeling, the sensations, they're now merging with my fantasies.

I've had my fascination with chloroform for as long as I can remember, and over the years I've amassed a huge collection of stories, pictures, videos, Internet clips. It's always excited me, the image of the struggle, how it must feel to be the victim or assailant, the idea of being rendered unconscious, being totally helpless, having someone at your mercy.

In the past I could happily spend hours reading the stories, looking at pictures, surfing the net, watching and re-watching my favourite scenes, sometimes masturbating myself, trying to cum just as one victim or another passes out, but now everything just seems so tame, so pointless. I no longer get the same excitement or thrill, watching a few seconds of struggling as a cloth's pushed to a victim's face, knowing just how unrealistic it is.

Of course, I've thought of going back, doing it again, but mainly I thought about the chloroform, and asking Ruth if I could buy some from her. To have my own supply of chloroform, to use whenever I wanted....

Daydreaming again, I look at the clock on the wall, 3:30, the pile of invoices on my desk, will this day never end. Thompson from accounts is talking to one of the secretaries, telling her all about his trip to Disneyland Paris. How the kids had love it, blah blah blah, saw Mickey and Donald blah blah blah, how they'd videoed everything so they could watch it time and again.

A shiver runs down my spine, it's just so obvious, I can't understand why I hadn't thought of it myself. If I could video Ruth, video her drugging me, chloroforming me, not like the rubbish from television, but actually as it happens, seeing myself go under. Thought and images are rushing through my head.

It's taken me over an hour to get home, that's normal for a Friday night, but if you asked me about the journey, I couldn't tell you anything, my mind's been in a daze. As far as I can see there are only three questions, will she do it again, will she let me video her, and will she sell me some chloroform.

I kept the contact magazine with Ruth's advert, it falls open at her page, I dial the number, it's ringing.

'Hello.'

'Hello, could I speak to Ruth please.'

'Speaking.'

'Hello Ruth my names Victor, I came to see you last week, we played out my chloroform fantasy.'

'Yes, I remember you Victor' - I suppose I'm not really surprised at that.

'I was wondering if I could come and see you again?'

'What did you have in mind?'

'There are a couple of things. Firstly, I wondered if you would let me make a video, just for myself you understand.'

'What sort of video?'

'I thought maybe of you dressed in your uniform as you chloroform me?'

'I think we could arrange that.'

'The other thing is a little bit more unusual, I wondered if I could buy some chloroform from you?'

There's no answer, and for a moment I wonder if she's heard the question.

'I'll have to talk to my friend about that, how much do you want?'

How much do I want? Of all the answers I've imagined over the past few days I've never even considered that one.

'A litre - two litres?'

'Anything else?'

'If after you've drugged me could we do the something like last time.'

'I'm sure we can do that, when were you thinking of seeing me?'

'Next week some time.'

'Yes, that's fine. If you give me a ring, say early next week and I should be able to let you know about the chloroform, and we can arrange a date and time.'

'Thank you.'

'Look forward to seeing you again Victor.'

She puts the phone down.

All evening, all night, I spend fantasising. The excitement of knowing I'm going to see Ruth again, be tied up by her, chloroformed by her, and that she'll allow me to video her, video myself going under. I play hundreds of different scenarios through my mind, what I'd like her to do, to say.

I haven't got a video camera, so Saturday morning I go into town, to the local Retail Park. I'm not technical, and have no idea what sort of camera I want, so I spend an hour or so, talking to sales-people, getting them to show me the different types, but in the end they're all very similar. The one I get is a Canon something-or-other, comes with two free battery pack, two films, I also get a tripod.

When I get home, I unpack everything and lay it out on the lounge floor. As well as all the kit, and technical stuff, I've got a booklet on how to make your own video. Flicking through the manual it's not as complicated as it looks, and ten minutes later, film load, batteries loaded, I have it set up on the tripod. I turn it on, the little red lights flashing, always a good sign.

I need something to video, and try out a simple chloroform fantasy. I position the camera so it's pointing at the settee and sit down. I hold a handkerchief up to my face as if being chloroformed from behind, turning my head from side to side, calling out for help. After about twenty seconds I start to flutter my eyelids, and then in classic style, look up and close them.

I plug the camera into my television, and rewind the tape.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, okay it's not brilliant acting, but it's just incredible. There I am sitting on the sofa, suddenly a mystery assailant grabs me from behind, and a chloroform pad forced over my face. I struggle, call out, but to no effect, I watch as I fight against my attacker, and then 'pass out'.

All I can think of - if that was Ruth standing behind me, actually chloroforming me, what would that look like -- Suddenly aware I've got a huge erection - wow, I need to wank. Going upstairs, I open a large blanket box I keep at the end of the bed, it's full of my toys, handcuffs, vibrators, rope, chains, masks, silk scarves, duct tape etc.

I grab a couple of scarves and some tissues from beside the bed and go back downstairs. (As well as my chloroform fetish, I have a silk and scarf fetish. I love the feeling of silk played across my body, around my balls and cock, so soft, so gentle, so sensual, so erotic, but that's another story). Rewinding the tape, I pull down my jeans, my erection's huge, and it only takes a few seconds, playing the scarves up and down my shaft, and I'm ready. I put the tissues over the head of my cock, and then wrap the scarves around my cock and balls, I start the video and I cum in violent spasms just as I watch myself 'pass out'.

The rest of the day I spend playing with the video (and myself), recording each fantasy in turn, and then replaying it on the television. The classic folded white handkerchief, finger spread so you can see the cloth as it's held to the victim's face, the black gloved hand -- white handkerchief, a wad of cotton wool, tissues. I gag myself with scarves and tape, tie and handcuff myself to a chair, everything I can think of. It's just an orgy of fantasy on fantasy, but what makes it so much more exciting is knowing with Ruth's help I can make any of these fantasies come true.

Sunday, I'm absolutely knackered and lay in bed until lunch-time. In the afternoon I start to read the manuals about the camera, especially the one about creating your own video. I remember seeing a program on the making of 'Jurassic Park', and how they had story boards for each of the shots, which are then edited together to make the finished film. This book talks about the same things, how by planning your video and editing, you can make a complete film. In my mind I start to play with the idea that my video of Ruth is not just limited to the chloroforming.

Amazing, I've just spoken to Ruth and she can supply me with as much chloroform as I want for £50 a litre. I also asked about my new idea for the video, and she's said she's willing to do whatever I want. I wasn't sure how long I'd need, and in the end we agree that I'll spend an evening with her, for three hours it will be £500, with an additional £100 for the chloroform. I make an appointment to see her on Thursday 7.00pm.

Wednesday night I spend packing everything I'll need into a large holdall. The video camera, the batteries - checking they're fully charged, spare film, tripod. As well as a couple of cotton handkerchiefs, I also pack my own scarves and a vibrator, this way when I play the video back, I'll be able to recreate exactly what Ruth does.

Thursday, the day drags on and on, all I can think about is Ruth and what we're going to do tonight. She's told me to go directly to the house this time, so five to seven I'm walking up her path, I push the intercom and wait. She invites me into her lounge and I hand over an envelope, a few moments later Ruth returns carrying two dark brown bottles, which she puts on the coffee table.

'I'd like these to stay there until you're ready to go.'

'Yes, that fine.'

'Okay, how would you like to start.'

I've done nothing but think of this since Saturday.

'Upstairs please.'

Ruth leads me upstairs into the same bedroom as before.

I start by setting up the camera in one corner of the bedroom.

'I'd just like to get some basic background shots of the room.'

Ruth watches me as I move the camera from one corner of the room to another. I explain how, once I get the video home, I can edit these shots into any order I want.

Then I ask if I could video her as she gets changed. Currently she's wearing a dark skirt and deep red blouse, but I want her to wear a nurse's uniform for the main video. Opening the wardrobe, she tells me she has quite a few and asks which I prefer. She shows me the dark blue matrons uniform she wore last time, a plain white nurses' uniform, a dark red uniform, blue checked, blue and green surgeons' scrubs - I prefer the white.

I ask her to take no notice of the camera, just to act naturally, to undress and change into the uniform. She pulls the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttons it. Then she unzips the skirt and lets it fall to the floor. She removes her blouse, picks up her skirt and drapes them both over the bed. She wearing a plain white bra and white cotton panties, dark stockings. Now she goes to the wardrobe and removes the nurse's uniform. She steps into it and does up the buttons. From the pocket she takes a wide blue belt which she puts on.

For the next shot I give her a white silk scarf one of many scarves I brought with me and ask her to put it on, to go with her nurse uniform. She looks a little quizzically and I find myself explaining about my scarf fetish. As with the chloroform and nurse fetishes, Ruth tells me it's no problem, I don't have to be embarrassed, all I have to do is ask. She takes the scarf from me, and I video as she ties it knotted at the back of her neck.

For the next shot we go downstairs and I position the camera in the hall. I explain that I would like to go outside and ring the intercom, for her to come to the door and let me in, that complete it's back to the bedroom.

The next shot I want is my personal favourite, where the attacker is soaking the handkerchief in chloroform ready to use on their victim. Ruth still has the original bottle of chloroform she used on me last time. We put it in the dresser drawer together with one of my white cotton handkerchiefs. Then I video Ruth going to the drawer, and as she opens it, I video the cloth and bottle laying in the drawer. Then moving away, I video her as she takes the handkerchief and shakes it open and forms it into a pad, removes the stopper from the bottle and slowly inverts the bottle shaking it gently so the powerful anaesthetic soaks into the cloth. She's even managed to hold the bottle so the word chloroform is visible to the camera. She replaces the stopper, puts the bottle on the dresser, and then moves towards the camera with the pad held out in front of her.

I've thought of so many different ways to set up the chloroforming shot. It had been a major turn-on when Ruth had tied me to her bed, but the problem with repeating that was how to angle the camera to ensure the best possible results. In the end I decided the simplest way is for Ruth to tie me to a chair and stand behind me. That way I can ensure a clear picture of my face as I struggle under the cloth.

There's a high-backed chair by the dressing table, and we move that to the end of the bed, setting the video camera on the tripod in front of it.

I show Ruth the spare handkerchief, the scarves and vibrator in my holdall and explain what I'd like her to do, and while she's looking through them, and sorting some onto the bed, I start to get undressed.

Now naked, sitting on the chair, I watch Ruth select a couple of long multicoloured scarves from the pile on the bed. She comes behind me, taking my right hand, gently pulling it behind my back. Taking the middle of the scarf she winds it around my wrist, once, twice, before tying a single knot, and then pulls my wrist firmly down to the back of the chair and loops the scarf twice around a support before tying another two knots.

Looking up, I see the red flashing light of the video camera recording everything.

Now Ruth's working on my left wrist.

It's difficult to explain the sensations going through my mind and body. What it's like to have Ruth take my hand, the feeling of the scarf being tied to my wrist, as she pulls it behind me, tying it tightly to the chair, being made helpless, passing control to her, knowing what's to come.

Ruth returns to the bed and takes more scarves, and starts to tie my ankles to the chair leg, others looped around my knees, and still more around my elbows, and as I sit here, watching her tie me, I'm aware my excitement's beginning to show.

Finally, she takes a large black square scarf, holding opposite corners, she twirls it into a broad band, and ties a large knot in the middle, I open my mouth and she gags me tightly, tying it behind the back of my head.

'MMmmm.'

Ruth now unclips the video camera from the tripod and walks slowly around me, videoing me, as I sit totally helpless, bound and gagged in the chair.

'Mmmmmmmm.'

I start to struggle, to try to wriggle free, but I'm tied too tightly. It's very different from last time, from being tied to the bed, there's hardly any slack at all, and the more I struggle to try to get free, the more excited I become.

'MMMmm.............mmmmmmmm.'

'You've been a very bad boy, haven't you?'

'Noo.'

'Oh yes you have, and nurse is going to have to punish you.'

'Nnnnooooo.'

'Oh It's too late to start to struggle now, you're quite helpless aren't you Victor, tied to the chair, gagged, I can do anything I want to you'.

'Nnnooo.'

'Maybe you'd like nurse to take care of that naughty erection'?

'NNNNNnnno'.

She now sets the camera back onto the tripod and repositions it, before going to my holdall and taking out a large blue silk scarf and the vibrator.

'Noooo.....pplllse.....nnnnnoooo.'

'There's nothing you can do Victor, I'm in charge now'.

With that she kneels between my legs, which are spread apart, tied to the chair. Taking the scarf, she shakes it open, letting it fall onto my cock. Holding me through the scarf, working it up and down my shaft, the sensation of the cold soft silk quickly strengthening my erection.

'nnnnnoooo.'

Wrapping my cock in the scarf, holding my shaft, her thumb moving in a slow circular motion, the silk sliding softly over the head of my cock.

'mmmp.......mmmmmmppppph.'

Now she turns the vibrator on, a dull buzz fills the room.

'nnnnnnnnnoooooo.'

Her left hand around my cock, she starts to play with me through the scarf, running the vibrator up and down my shaft, across its head.

'AAAaahhhh.'

'You like that do you Victor'?

'NNNnnnooooo'.

'Oh, I think you do.'

She moves a little closer, and as she does, I feel her uniformed shoulders rub against the inside of my thighs, pushing my legs further apart.

Now she's pulling my cock towards her, just holding the vibrator against my shaft.

'nnnnnnooo.'

'Are you going to cum for nurse?'

'Are you?'

I don't answer.

'I think you will.'

Up and down she works the scarf, up and down, slowly, rhythmically.

'You can't fight it Victor.'

She repositions the scarf, gripping me tighter, working the vibrator in a circular motion over the head of my cock.

'Uuuuummmmm.'

My cock so sensitive, rock hard, straining for release, and then I fell it start, a tingling sensation in my balls, a spasm at the base of my cock.

'Nnnnnnnnnnnooooo.'

I know I'm close to cumming, I'm twisting and turning in the chair, trying to get some relief from her constant masturbating.

'SSStttttppppp.'

'I'm not going to stop Victor, not until you've cum'.

'MMmmm.'

I'm trying to fight it, but I'm helpless.

I look across at the video camera, then down to Ruth kneeling between my legs, in her white nurse's uniform, white scarf.

Still she playing the scarf up and down, up and down the vibrator buzzing over the head of my cock.

It's too late, the pressure in my balls too great, I can't stop it.

'Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo.'.

'That's a good boy, cum for nurse, cum into the lovely silk scarf'.

She squeezes my cock tightly through the scarf, and I feel it jerk in her hand, again and again I feel myself cum into the scarf.

I'm panting heavily into the gag, and she waits a few moments until I've started to relax, then standing up, she's repositioning the camera in front of me.

'We'll have to tidy that up later, but you must be tired now, it's time for you to have a little nap'.

'NNNooooo.'

She picks up the handkerchief from the bed, and the bottle from the dresser, and stands besides me.

I start to struggle, screaming into the gag, pleading, sometimes looking directly into the camera, sometimes at Ruth.

Forming the handkerchief into a pad, opening the bottle she's talking to me all the time.

'I'm going to take this handkerchief, shake it open like this, and make a nice soft pad. Now I'm going to open this bottle..........

'Nnnnnnooo.......Hellllllpppp.'

'Ssshhhhhh Victor, there's nothing you can do.'

I'm going to open this bottle, and put a nice strong dose of chloroform on the handkerchief, so you can have a good long sleep.

'Nnnnnnoooooooooooo.'

'Yes Victor, nurse is going to chloroform you, put you to sleep.'

'NNNnnnnoooooo.......nnnnnooooooo.'

'You can struggle all you like Victor, but you can't stop me.'

Watching helplessly as she inverts the bottle, soaking the handkerchief in chloroform, looking across to the camera, the steady flashing light recording her every movement, her every word.

'Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo.'

Moving directly behind me, her left hand, arm, coming around my throat. I try to tun my head, but she tightens her grip. She moves a little closer, her left hand gripping me under the chin, pulling my head back into her stomach, her right hand brings the chloroform-soaked cloth firmly over my mouth and nose.

victor513
victor513
18 Followers
12