Ruth, my second visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm looking directly into the camera, in my peripheral vision I can see the handkerchief covering the top of my nose, Ruth's fingers and thumb.

I scream into the gag 'Mmmmmmmmmph.'

Now with no air left in my lung I suck in a deep breath of the powerful anaesthetic.

Since last time I'd forgotten what the chloroformed smelled like, but now it hits me, with its high rich chemical vapour.

I can move my head slightly from side to side, but all the time Ruth keeps the pad pressed firmly to my face, talking to me.

'Be a good boy for nurse, breathe the chloroform'.

'Mmmmmpphg.'

I want to try to make this last as long as possible for the camera, still struggling staining against the scarves, but they might as well be made of steel rather than silk for all the difference it makes.

'nnnnnoo.'

Again, so many thoughts, so many images, so many feelings. The sensation of the handkerchief being held firmly over my nose and mouth, held by someone else. The chloroform, not sickly unpleasant.

Instinctively I try to turn away, to breathe normally, but can't.

A panic, excitement growing inside me, powerless as I struggle to free myself.

I suck in another breath.

'Just breathe deeply, let the chloroform put you to sleep, that's what you want isn't it Victor'.

'hhhhhheepp...sstppp.'

Struggling, twisting, turning, the first sign that the chloroform's effecting me, a distant pounding starting inside my head. Glancing at the camera, another breath.

'ppppsse.'

'Good boy, a few more nice deep breaths'.

'mmmmm.'

Rapidly the dull thud turns into a buzzing in my ears, inside my head, all the time struggling, screaming into the gag.

'nnnnnnnoooo.'

'Good boy, soon be over now'.

Trying to concentrate, I want to make sure I'm looking directly into the camera as I pass out. My eyes stinging, the siren in my head pounding, getting closer, another breath, I fell myself start to go under.

Opening my eyes, the pounding in my head rapidly fading, I blink a few times trying to shake of the effects of the chloroform.

No longer tied to the chair, laying down, I'm met by the flashing red light from the video camera with Ruth has set up on the left side of the bed. Lifting my head off the pillow, I look around the room. Ruth's sat on the chair by the dressing table, she's moved me while I was unconscious, and I'm now tied spread-eagled to the bed.

I start to pull at the scarves that bind my wrists and ankles. Ruth has tied me much tighter than last time, it's actually quite uncomfortable which perversely adds to the pleasure.

'Just lay still Victor, nurse hasn't finished your punishment yet, I want you to cum for me again, but this time I want you inside me'.

'Nnnnooooo....Plllllsssse Nnnoo'

She picks up the scarf and come and. come and sits on the bed beside me.

I try to pull away, as I do, she leans across me, laying the scarf out, she starts to slowly play it across my cock, around my balls, gently teasing, pulling, rubbing, and massaging.

'Nnnno.'

She wraps the scarf around my cock and runs her fingers up and down my shaft letting the silk slide over me.

'mmmm.'

I'm surprised how quickly I respond.

Now she starts to climb on to the bed, I'm powerless to stop her as she sits between my outstretched legs. She cups my balls through the silk in the palm of her hand, playing with them between her finger and thumb, squeezing gently. Then holding opposite corners of the scarf, she wraps it around my cock and repeatedly pulls it back and forth.

I don't know if it's the effects of the chloroform, or just the last two hours, but I'm exhausted, finding it so difficult to struggle, to try to fight her.

'Nnnnnnnnooo.'

'Nnnnnooooooooo.'

My cock so sore, so sensitive, still she continues to wank me, now leaning forward, slowly starting to work her way up my body.

I aware she's taking something from her uniform pocket, a few moments later I can feel the rubber being slid onto my cock

'MMMmph......Mmmmmm.'

She hitching her uniform over her hips, and lowering herself onto my prone body, my cock sliding easily into her.

I glance over to the video recorder.

'EEMMMmmmmmm.'

She starts a slow steady rocking, back and forth, back and forth.

'Mmmmmmm.'

Back and forth, my cock sliding in and out, in and out.

'Nnnno.'

Back and forth, in and out.

'Uuughhhh.'

Sitting upright, my cock trapped inside her, she and reaches into the pocket of her uniform and takes out the handkerchief and bottle.

'Nnnnnnnnnnno.'

Refreshing the cloth, she slips the bottle back into her pocket.

'Time for you to go back to sleep' and in one motion leaning forward forces the cloth over my nose and mouth, and thrusts herself down on to my swollen cock.

I manage to turn my head towards the camera, Ruth holding the chloroform pad to my face.

'Nnnnnoooooooo.'

She's leaning over me, riding me hard, thrusting hard, forcing herself down on top of me.

'AAAAAAaaaah.'

I'm struggling, but just for the camera, the feeling of Ruth on top of me, fucking me, raping me, drugging me, has my whole body on fire.

Thrust.... Breath.

Thrust.... breath.

The now familiar thudding starts in my head. I'm starting to cum too quickly, and have to suck in two quick deep breaths through the chloroform-soaked pad, trying to ensure simultaneous orgasm and unconsciousness.

I feel my cock start to jerk, my body spasms, then darkness.

Now back home, I sit here in a chloroform induced stupor, having just watched the unedited video twice, well almost twice.

The first time I just wanked all the way through, it's just incredible, no it's more than incredible. Watching as Ruth ties me up, wanks me, and then as she chloroforms me, watching myself actually pass out, loose consciousness.

Then while I'm unconscious, Ruth's left the video running as she unties me from the chair and drags me over to the bed.

Even more incredible, is that I must have started to come around as she's tying me to the bed, because I'm starting to move and moan, and Ruth gets the chloroform pad and holds it to my face until I'm under again, and I didn't know anything about that until I've just watched it.

Then tied to the bed, unconscious, then coming around, as she wanks me again, rapes me, chloroforms me again - truly amazing.

The second time I watched it I'd opened one of the bottles of chloroform and soaked a handkerchief, which I'd been sniffing to heighten the sensations, but I must have passed out at some point, because when I came to the video had ended.

I take a breath through the cloth, but it's dry, the chloroform evaporated.

I look at the clock on the wall, 0240, I hit the rewind button on the video and reach across for the chloroform bottle; maybe I'll just watch it once more tonight.


12