Ruth Rebranded

Story Info
A full-blooded hot Lesbian wildly rebrands herself Bisexual.
4.2k words
4.13
6.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Ruth Rebranded

By Aleq de Satyr

Author's Note: The protagonist of this story appeared in my previous story, "Rhoda's Clan". This is a sequel of sorts to that story. Enjoy!

Prologue

What does rebranding your life mean? Rebranding yourself isn't simply about getting a new haircut or changing the way you dress, though both can be important. It's about bringing your strongest points to the forefront and using everything you have to support them. It is to determine what your strongest attributes are.

How do you survive a rebranding? The secret to surviving a rebrand; always Remember the why. There's a reason why you decide to rebrand. That is be open to change. Seems obvious, right?. But you should know why you're doing a rebrand. A rebrand takes a lot of time, energy, so it's a decision that shouldn't be made lightly. Every rebrand is different, but you should know exactly why you're undertaking the venture...In my case, I was totally consumed with intense, ardent, hot-blooded sexual desire.

Consumed With Desire

I am Ruth Neri a somewhat attractive Sephardic Jew in my 50th year. I have a well-toned shapely body; curvy around the hips and ass. My medium-sized breasts are still buoyant. My thighs and legs look strong and I stand 5ft 7in tall. But the most attractive thing about me are my eyes. A slow burning brown flecked with amber. My shoulder length black hair streaked with grey gives me an elegant look. My complexion is olive. My friends tell me that I look like the quintessential dyke that I am, always tough, assertive.

I am usually quiet, solid and level-headed, but I can be out of control sometimes. I have always been a divinely sensual and erotic woman with a prodigious appetite for sex...I started fucking seriously around 18 years old. I constantly thought of my cunt. I needed to deal with her all the time. I became a Hippy throughout college and that meant lots of sex...I worked for a while after college but eventually got tired of it. So I joined a polysexual commune outside Los Angeles and that is where my odyssey into the intoxicating world of flesh lust and sensuality began.

There were 18 women and 12 men in the commune. The women made pottery and the men grew and trafficked marijuana. The place was ran by two women who advocated and encouraged sexual freedom among the members....Straight, Gay, Lesbian and Bisexuality were all practiced. I became a full-blooded Lesbian when I turned 40, until recently when I crossed paths again, with a magnificent dude called Ras Marek.

He was a 38 year old very handsome sex athlete-enthusiast, and a previous lover of my bisexual wife Rhoda. During a short visit to our communal house called "Nazareth," Ras gave me a massage followed by Yoga and meditation that seemed to awaken my spiritual sexuality. It was when he introduced me to his massive, majestic cock. He is a super stud with a solid dick that even I a lesbian found extremely appealing, desirable...A dick I'd always wanted to be fucked with but never encountered. I found him to be honest and trustworthy, more appealing and desirable to a woman. He is dependable, truthful, genuine, and speaks from the heart. He's a guy who is worth pursuing.

He wanted to fuck me after the massage, but I turned him down. I was then in my haughty, lesbian mind-set. After playing coy for a while I finally practically begged him to fuck me. I am a woman with a need for sexual excess, which seems to churn inside me with a wildness that even the storms of menopause cannot stop... I used to have a small clitoris, but I enlarged it, due to my obsession with sexy big clits and my desire to become an even bigger, better slut myself. My clitoris is always hard, always ready for sex, and Ras sucked my clitoris and ate my pussy like a seasoned lesbian. Ras said I look wonderfully whorish, lecherous, my sexual energy irresistible; fucking me would be a kind of baptism for him.

God Almighty, Ras was solid. He fucked me relentlessly, mercilessly, extravagantly for hours and hours; totally dredging my deep well. No cock has ever reached the very bottom of my cunt, let alone stretch it most deliciously. I must say, it was a magnificent first class fucking. He fucked me and fucked until I lost my mind. I daresay our first magnificent fuck started a revolution in my heart, and a desire in my cunt for more cock...Ras was a total revelation. He turned me around so much so that I decided to rebrand myself from a full-blooded lesbian to at least a bisexual.

For four weeks after Ras' departure, I pined and yearned for him and his dick. I was going insane with overwhelming desire...I tried futilely to stanch the open wound of my lust for him. I needed him to come back and fuck me and fuck me; I needed his cock in my burning whorecunt. Only he can satisfy the raging hunger in my cunt. He is someone capable of handling my whoremones, my sex-heated lust...I needed a kinky partner to indulge my forbidden and transgressive fantasies with, and Ras was the one. I was desperate. My vivid dreams were filled with images of giant dicks, sounds of cock moving in cunt; wet, squishy, slurpy sounds, juices dripping, elixir of semen spurting, a fountain of come, deep in my cunt.

I woke up on a Friday morning with an extremely hard, and a fiercely throbbing clitoris. With Rhoda away visiting her daughter Erica, I felt lonely not to mention my extreme horniness. The huge itch in my cunt needed a massive dick to quell it. I finally called Ras and pleaded with him to come over for a few days and fuck me. He suggested that I visited him instead, since Eva his partner was still in London and would be there for some time. "There is a God!" I exclaimed...It was sunny and hot that day, with temperatures reaching 85 degrees as I pulled out of the garage headed for Ras' house, just over an hour's drive away out in the countryside.

Elysium Regained

My anticipation was at such a pitch I began to drip right from the driveway and into Ras' house. My cunt was swollen, my bikini panty was totally soaked with grool, drenching my entire pubic area. I gulped down a stiff drink while Ras undressed me. He let out a whistle when he removed my panty and sniffed it. I bet if he threw it against the wall it would stick...I was radiant, I felt beautiful, I looked like a goddess, I was ready to be fucked, endlessly. The fire burned in my cunt, my clitoris was hard and quivering. Ras led me to the bedroom as my cunt juices ran down my inner thighs and laid me down on the wide bed. He sucked at my nipples; then at my big clitoris, which was stiff, erect proud. Jutting out from the lush wet hairs. He lapped at the juices of my rank cunt, sipping me slowly.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't take it anymore," I said to Ras, spreading my legs wide, baring my grool-filled pulsating pink cunt to his gaze, while my eyes were riveted on his enormous bolt upright dick, bulging with thick veins his balls big. God, I was so ready to be royally fucked.

Parting the thick nest of my pussy hair, he spread open the engorged purple labia, and stroked my clitoris into juicy, pebble-hardness with his cockhead, over and over...I began to moan continuously. Plunging deep into my raging cunt, my soft, honeyed walls hugged him. My opening life to him was a miracle of pleasure. He rested inside me, not moving his dick pulsating strongly. Time fell over our stillness. Ras forged deeper into my wide, deep openness flooded with honey thick juice. I rocked and moaned, louder and louder as he fucked me methodically. My voice, my cries reaching a high-pitched melody of sustained, incomparable abandon.

I was wild with my need, grunting in tandem with the cadence of loud squishy, wet sounds emanating from my pussy as Ras thrust into me, relentlessly, fucking me deep and strong, until I sprayed out cum like warm oil, all over his crotch and inner thighs, my body wracked with violent spasms, my throbbing clitoris swollen solid...Ras continued to fuck me with a lusty intensity; my cunt strong and demanding, clamping on his cock as he moved resolutely within me with forceful thrusts, submerged in my thick liquid core...I lay under him panting, thrusting my hips up and down. My cunt swollen, huge, it filled the room. He fucked me and fucked me.

I came and came in long shuddering spasms, letting out a strangled cry triggering a powerful release from Ras, flooding me with a torrent of cum. He rested quietly inside me. I was vaguely aware of piano music, which seemed far away, until sleep overtook us...Back in the den, we drank more booze and ate an assorted array of hors d'oeuvres, while we continued with our lovemaking.

Ras' body was so beautiful, so hard and muscular so virile; his body was like an offering. Inside the den, the air was humid and thick with sensuality. I held him, stroking him, murmuring endearments. He was a delightful dish. I fondled his balls, squeezing and kneading; they felt like warm grapefruit. I kissed his hard nipples then snuggled into him...Ras held me in his arms nibbling at my nipples. His thighs were hard against my own as he rubbed himself like a big cat against me from behind. I felt his huge cock, hard, aroused, rubbing slowly, luxuriously against my ass crack and pressed it against my swollen cunt, the tip probing up and down my vulva, clitoris, driving me crazy, hungry to feel him inside me.

He turned me around bending me across the futon. I could feel his cock huge, hard like a mahogany log, sliding up and down my juicy vulva from behind. I began to tremble as he started to thrust into me. I groaned and raised myself higher to swallow him deeper. His cock was so hard, so strong, thrusting relentlessly in and out of my soaking pussy. I was so wet I could hear his cock moving inside me, slurpy, squishy, watery sounds. He fucked and fucked my cunt inside and out, slowly, patiently for a long time. The pleasure was excruciating...

Ras rolled me onto my back placing my legs on his shoulders, my hands caressing his back. His hard muscled body riding me, his harder dick pounding the depths of my inflamed cunt. Everything else in the world disappeared. I was overwhelmed with hot tears of love and joy. My body began to quiver as I felt the convulsive orgasm sweep thru me. He came seconds after I did and I felt the hot gushing semen pouring into me...He was for me, born again for me. I was in a state of great happiness. Everything was perfect, I was in Elysium.

For two days we fucked and fucked for hours on end, extremely horny for each other much of the time...We were sexually on fire, sharing intense hours of sex indoors and outdoors. Lost in the rhythms, the flow, the laughter; lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations... Sex with Ras was simply exquisite. He really knew how to fuck an older slut like me; he was quite a discovery. He was playful, occasionally provocative and unpredictable, mostly a good sweet companion.

"The taste of your pussy and it's juices and the feel of your orgasms is like a miracle," he said solemnly...Indeed, I was molten lava, in the shape of a woman shimmering with heat. The sucking of my breasts, my clitoris; cock within my twat exploring the innermost depths of my pussy. With raw passion, I rode towards my many orgasms screaming, in spiritual celebration of being erotic being alive.

Three Is Company

On day three Ras' best buddy Oran Le Moor came calling. He was about Ras' age, good looking with a great physique. A mighty super stud and very popular with women, according to Ras. Oran had come to recruit Ras into a sex therapy program he was involved in. After Oran's succinct briefing, Ras was very eager to join...When Oran arrived, I was naked lying on the futon, enjoying the cool breeze, playing with my engorged clitoris, waiting to be fucked by Ras, while streams of melodious guitar music flowed in from the kitchen area. The music permeated my skin and moved my soul.

I became aware that Oran never took his eyes off me. I opened my legs wider to show off my hairy pussy, which he stared at avidly, silently. And I was transfixed by his presence, particularly the huge bulge in his Dockers pants, feeling an immediate attraction to him. I do have a thing for strange men. He exuded such sensuality and magnetism that made me fall for him easily... After a few drinks I'd been lusty, hot and horny. I couldn't think of anything else. I lit a joint and inhaled deeply trying to concentrate on the present moment, my eyes focused on the distant meadow of wild flowers.

Oran joined me on the futon, I passed the joint on to him. Fuck it I'm going to fuck this guy, I thought. His touch, kisses and caresses thrilled me, my cunt ached flooded with juice, I desperately wanted to be fucked by Oran and Ras beamed with approval. I stroked my clitoris until it became very hard and throbbing...When Oran stepped out of his clothes his massive horse cock the color of mahogany, and slightly curved sprang out looking ferocious swaying from side to side ready for action...At the broad, thick base a shiny silver ring. He was hung like a Clydesdale horse for fuck's sake! My jaw dropped to the floor, it was totally awesome! I was stupefied; he was so much larger than Ras and Ras is huge.

"This must be the largest cock in the entire Southwest" I said, taking pictures of it with my phone, shuddering.

"Actually I know of two other guys who are bigger" said Oran.

"Hell, I'd love to meet them" I chuckled.

Fascinated with Oran's cock, I began to stroke it daringly until it was fully erect, and Oh mother of God, so fucking thick hard and heavy, with massive veins running down its length; the cock head flaring, turning magenta. I continued to shudder visibly. I was frightened by its size and hardness but extremely excited. Strong rays of sunlight came thru the den's window making me tingle. "I can see the rays of sunlight reflected in your luminous eyes; light that seems to belong there" he said. I had been on fire all long, my sexual appetite utterly prodigious.

I felt rejuvenated and totally rediscovered my capacity for pleasure and joie-vivre, as Oran rubbed his massive dick against my vulva, the crack of my ass while fondling my soft breasts; I was all passion and enthusiasm. The glow from the sunlight encircled us. Purring sounds came from me, and my body shivered with excitement. I moved instinctively, responding to Oran's every action. Burying his face between my thighs, Oran inhaled the strong aroma of my cunt and asshole. I moaned with feral sounds deep in my throat as his lips, his tongue fastened on my clitoris and sucked and sucked the turgid flesh, sucking, pulling, biting, licking...I squirmed uncontrollably, my swollen cunt leaking juice abundantly. "Suck me slowly, that's how I like it," I whispered. "Gee, your clitoris is so fucking huge and hard" he mumbled.

"I know, she sure is a mouthful aint she" I mumbled back, feeling so fucking good. I let Oran pleasure me as I wanted in a prolonged foreplay...A strangled scream escaped from me as he thrust the entire length and girth of his dick silver ring and all into me deeply. Stretching my pussy totally, forcing out small geysers of juice spurting from my cunt. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards. "Holy Fuck!" I cried out as the massive cock pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper, breaching my cervix. It felt very heavy in my pussy and oh so fucking good.

Oran fucked and fucked my drenched swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm...Holy mother, I was being royally fucked. Ripples and ripples of unending pleasure washed over me. "OMG it feels so wonderful" I mumbled, as he stirred my weeping cunt with his cock in circular motions..."You deserve to feel good" he responded, grunting. Then a powerful orgasm erupted inside me like a volcano, making me thrash about screaming for a long time. Oran rested inside me, nibbling on my tits until I regained my composure. He resumed fucking me with an intensity that blew my mind and left me disoriented, while Ras watched in fascination.

I cried out continuously, groaning, moaning, crooning farting; He fucked me slowly, serenely, moving in and out of my warm, slick pussy in exquisite thrusts...My cunt was on fire, thick with honey. My body bucked and thrashed wildly under him overtaken by wrenching spasms, as I came and came. Oran held nothing back, taking much pleasure in my passionate enjoyment. Then as I heaved and screamed and melted beneath him, Oran let out a long animal cry as he flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm, gushing an endless avalanche of hot thick cum into me. I slept soundly for hours...I woke up from what seemed like a coma, only to hear Oran and Ras talking about fucking me sandwich style later.

"Ruth is a woman who likes to delve into the kinky and transgressive zones of sex and desire that defies convention," said Ras. I smiled as I waltzed into the bathroom thinking about it. I felt refreshed and invigorated after a good long soak in the hot tub...I waltzed back to the den to see the sun descending, casting an orange-red glow around the den. Fragmentary images of the past 48 hours drifted across my mind. I felt a deep sense of a transformative experience at Ras' house. How the forces of sheer attraction, curiosity and trust had led to an abandonment of defenses, culminating in an unusually high-intensity erotic adventure.

Some booze and refreshments later I felt the stirring of Ras' and Oran's bodies against me on the wide futon bed. Ras rubbed his hard cock slowly, quietly back and forth, against my asshole on and on, while Oran rubbed his cock against my cunt, making me shiver. I was sandwiched between them. My cunt felt like a tube filled with thick honey. The two men double penetrated and fucked my cunt to a glorious orgasm. Then Oran fucked my cunt while Ras fucked my asshole most assiduously for what seemed like an eternity, as I screamed and farted continuously until we all climaxed, my body twitching with spasms while the men inundated me with lots of cum. We all went back to sleep afterward still joined; cocks filled both my cunt and asshole, closeted in the darkness of dreams. Three is company for sure.

My cunt and my asshole were sore the next day. But the slut in me wanted more sex, soreness be damned...I was intoxicated by the roguish compelling and delectable eroticism of the men. I discovered new dimensions of sex I'd previously overlooked or missed out of ignorance and or neglect. The resonant, exciting language of lechery, the sweet madness, the spontaneity, the savoir-faire, the imagination and ingenuity. The acting out of elaborate fantasies, the frisson of perversity. Oran fucked and bred me much of the time; I loved his massive dick. I would stroke it and suck it for a long time before he finally impaled me to the hilt and fuck me senseless for a very long time. He was astonished at how my pussy would not let him pull out of me; how my clitoris kept throbbing after every orgasm. I love the feeling of my cunt squeezing and clenching his hard heavy cock.

The men came after me with their predatory cocks, with elegant and insatiable desires with strange, dark sorceries, obsessive carnal pleasures always ready to fuck me and breed me. My body, my cunt was hungry for unearthly orgasms...The men took turns fucking me, again and again; enjoying my perpetual wetness, my wanton ness. As the cocks pounded my cunt, my ass down my throat inundating me with hot cum, I felt a rebirth of sorts; my full-blooded lesbianism had given way to a fully-fledged bisexual woman. I was totally rebranded...We get to know ourselves, and others thru sex, thru flesh on flesh, fantastic pleasures. O God, how I wish my wife Rhoda were here to watch while my brains were being totally fucked out. She'd always claimed that being fucked by a strong guy with a massive, super hard powerful dick, especially a Black one, is the ultimate in sexual ecstasy. And I'd always shrugged it off. Now I know better, don't I.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12