Ruth Rebranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rituals of sex with infinite gentleness and relish in acts of homage; magical, alluring...Communicating with their bodies, minds and souls, the men opened to me in divine fucking; redolent with the force of fierce, lusty passion. They fucked me hard and gentle into tumultuous orgasms that surged and crashed like huge tidal waves. Orgasms that were off the chart, making me feel disoriented. It was indeed a sexual odyssey, as I sought to achieve true knowledge and identity for myself...Oran claimed that my pussy is one of the ripest twats he'd fucked in a long time. I guess dykehood seems to have preserved my cunt and kept it succulent. A thunderstorm had been raging and it rained harder and harder while he fucked me. The loud thunders and lightning echoed in my cunt as Oran thundered his mighty thrusts into me.

Oran left on day 6 to set up Ras' initial surrogate sessions. He vowed to visit Nazareth in the near future, to check out the variety of hot pussy there. His timely visit at Ras' was a stroke of luck for me. With Oran gone, Ras fucked me hard in every position imaginable and I came and came, again and again. I enjoyed being on top, riding his strong dick fucking him with fervor...He fucked me round the clock pounding my pussy, while grinding on my clitoris. Every nerve in my body sang in jubilation as he fucked me with dedicated intensity. He'd explode with a roar flooding my cunt with gallons of hot cum. Oh my God, it was simply incredible. It was an awesome experience for me; indeed, an Epiphany...With Ras' dick in a sling and my cunt totally comatose, we called it quits on day 7.

On day 8 Ras left for Oran's house and I headed home... I daresay my voracious, insatiable twat was fully satiated. Freedom from fears of pregnancy may allow me more spontaneous and awesome sexual experiences. This is a time when many women learn to liberate themselves from other's expectations and finally become their authentic selves. Now I will only welcome huge to massive dicks or willing mouths in my cunt. I will continue to fuck and fuck and fuck for the rest of my days. Indeed, my cunt is still vibrant, very elastic and buoyant, and in top gear; despite being mauled and almost ruined by those monster dicks, for seven days and seven nights.

But I must admit, I loved the sensation of my cunt being stretched wide and deep; being pounded heavily during breeding sessions, producing wet sloshy sounds and loud farts. It was indeed awesome. I am a very happy woman now. I'm pretty comfortable with my new identity now and will start seeing guys here and there. Nothing serious. All the men I have yet to fuck and fuck; sucking their dicks their balls, drinking their healing semen. But I'm comfortable enough to enjoy myself at least. May the gods amply bless Ras and Oran for introducing me to the thrill of extraordinary sex, of breeding and awesome powerful orgasms. Indeed, they gave new meaning to the expression, "Grade A super stud."

Epilogue

Debates persist over whether bisexuality is a temporary stage of denial or transition, a stable "3rd type" of sexual orientation, or a heightened capacity for sexual fluidity...Anyone who tries to make you feel odd for being bisexual isn't worth your time. People evolve over time, and sexuality is a big part of that too. It's impossible not to internalize a lot of the phobia that comes with going against the grain. No matter your identity and how you continue to change, your feelings are valid and any sexual preferences that you have are valid too. Sending lots of love your way, sister dykes out there, and hoping that you start to feel comfortable in your own skin too over time.

The End

12