Ruth Rebranded Pt. 02

Story Info
A full-blooded hot Lesbian wildly rebrands herself Bisexual.
4.3k words
4.88
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

... "It's absurd to say that men need sex in a way that women don't..."

Betty Bond

A Propos

Life is so strange, so full of marvels; moving in my own rhythms. Like a poet, blazing with the fever of searching, in pursuit of lusty men and women. With an exuberance of feeling, I abandon myself to the overwhelming forces drawing me to the Mystical, Sexual Universe.

Crossing differences of race, gender, generation and experience; I'm persistent in seeking expression, achievement. Exploration of interracial, interethnic relationships at the deepest cultural and sexual levels.

My body is always alive never dormant living in a new wave of activism. I'm a pleasure house of complex textures...I am daughter of the Moon, devoted to Ishtar the Goddess of sex; my blood is Amazon, the soul of Ishtar is reincarnated in me.

New Horizons

New horizons mean exploring the limits of what one wants to do or of what one is interested or involved in. As our horizons expand, these new ideas can give a whole new meaning to life. Experiencing other domains, practices helps to broaden our horizons. You cannot close your eyes to new horizons... I am extremely proud to be a bisexual woman and I worship the female form and mentality. I am a woman with a very strong desire to have my breasts, my clitoris sucked and my cunt fucked by men with massive cocks...I want to be transgressive, to cross boundaries, to be adventurous. It's a whole different and exciting feeling.

I dream of cocks that can stretch my cunt to the moon, cocks that can ream my asshole, rending it asunder, clawing me like a lynx whirling thru the cosmos of equinoctial lust; an alchemy for psychic wholeness. I dream of women's mouths and lips that can suck and lap my big clitoris until it bursts out of its universe...After my encounter with Oran and Ras, I developed a huge appetite not only for straight, heavy hard-core fucking, but also for massive cocks.

Sex with Rhoda had become rather banal and desultory for me. While I waited anxiously, desperately for Oran's promised visit, my body had become rippled with heat, electricity, with lust; with rampant horniness, my clitoris always erect like sculpture. I became so desperate for cock I reluctantly tried my sister-in-law Monika's new lover with her blessing. But he was so inadequate, his dick so small I regretted the tryst...There are things a dude with a huge dick can do to a woman's cunt that will make her never to forget him ever, but to want him in her cunt over and over again and again.

A bisexual succubus, in the jelly of menopause, I was pining away for Oran's cock his fucking. Then his call came on a very warm late Thursday morning. He wanted me to meet him in the city. I could hear the hurrahs from my cunt, loud and clear! After a delicious lunch at a fancy restaurant, he took me to the house of a close friend called Gamel on the outskirts of town...The house called "The Oasis" is a rambling spacious ranch-type set in idyllic surroundings, sitting in the middle of a cactus and yucca garden. In the backyard a nice pool. Oran reminded me that Gamel is one of the two dudes with the largest dicks in the Southwest. Good to know I thought.

"It's a private exclusive, members only retreat for extraordinary sexual pleasures, mostly for older well-to-do women" said Oran who had already enrolled me gratis. The interior of the house was painted in soft pastels and tastefully decorated with pottery, rugs, wood carvings and other mysterious objects, in a simple yet elegant style. Soft Afro-Cuban ritual drumming and flute music played in the background. A deep, rich erotic and spiritual cadence...My cunt began to quiver and drip, my thong was soaking wet. I got the feeling that I was about to embark on a tremendous sexual odyssey. Then I heard the deep resonant voice of Gamel.

"Welcome to the Oasis" he said. I turned to look, he was buck naked and he brandished a mammoth, majestic erect cock!

'O my fucking God!" I exclaimed, stunned. He looked to be around 40 years old. "Oran told me all about you" he said. I smiled nervously, my eyes riveted on the father of all cocks. "His name is Bomba" said Gamel squeezing the giant cock with a glint in his eyes...Oran kissed me then left in a hurry to attend to some important business.

Gamel took my hand, his massive dick swaying from side to side and led me into a den of sorts, set up for high level sexual activity. The room was lit up by huge red phallus shaped candles, and scented with a mixture of jasmine and cinnamon. A wide futon bed covered with percale sheets and a beach towel, and strewn with pillows sat in an alcove. There were some booze, snacks assorted fruits...Gamel lit a pipe full of hashish and passed it to me. Soon we were very high and playful. I was a woman bewitched, willingly subjecting myself to his spell, his allure.

The light around us shimmered from blue to rose, we were looking at each other astonished. The music cut thru the silence. A day full of an irresistible meeting of bodies and spirits...The music filled the den. The man hummed along with the melody, standing in the middle of the room, swaying his naked body gently, sipping warm cognac intermittently. His rock hard cock was immense. He displayed a combination of intensity and sensuality which attracted me to him in the first place.

He looked resplendent with his long dreads, his muscular brown body covered with hair, his monster cock pointing skyward, the veins swollen. He said he found older women with my type of body more appealing, as he undressed me, kissing me, sucking my tits, his hand stroking my thick bush. My anticipation was at high pitch. And I had the feeling that I was on the precipice of some significant event in my life...Gamel spread me wide open on the bed and began rubbing his cock head against my drenched vulva, my clitoris. I grasped the mighty dick with both hands and guided it into my cunt. It was granite hard, hot and heavy; the veins pulsating. Fuck me, this is out of my league, or is it I thought. I felt my cunt juices literally rushing out, my clitoris throbbing.

Gamel began to push the massive cock into me slowly, holding it at the base, filling me utterly, stretching my pussy every which way. It was a very tight fit.

"Oh please Gamel, there is no more room" I cried out, feeling the cock breaching womb.

"Yes, there is plenty of room, just relax your muscles, you're too tense" he said, spreading my legs further apart...As he sank all of that mammoth dick into me, I said to myself, this is it at last, I'm in heaven; on with the ecstasy. Gamel began to fuck me in slow motion, giving me enormous pleasure. "I want you to fully enjoy my cunt" I whispered.

My legs splayed wide, my cunt totally offered for his pleasure. Gamel fucked and fucked my drenched swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm, the wet slurpy sounds from my cunt got louder and louder mingled with my continuous farts..."Holy mother, I am being royally fucked, And Oh, it feels so wonderful" I mumbled, as he stirred my weeping cunt with his monster cock in circular motions..."You deserve to feel good" he responded, grunting, as the room began to spin and I with it.

Gamel's hard cock glided inside me with lingering precision feeding deep, filling me; I was liquid as rain but hot. I could hear waves breaking in my cunt. His movements full of dazzling wonder..."O Christ, your cunt feels so good" he said, grunting joyfully, as he stroked inside me strongly, on and on for what seemed like hours...Then my gut heaved, my clitoris screamed, the cock was alive and very hard, pounding into my depths skillfully, relentlessly until I screamed and buckled in a gut-wrenching violent orgasm. I came and came, on and on; and still I came...I felt a big puddle beneath my ass; was it cunt juices, was it blood I wondered.

While I was still shuddering and bleating, Gamel put me on my hands and knees effortlessly and plunged all of his dick into me, pounding my twat smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely while tears fell from my eyes. And still I came and came, again and again...The fucking was exciting, searing, exhilarating and poignant. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until Gamel with a roar, unleashed a forceful torrent of hot thick semen into me, gallons of it. I could feel it splashing into my womb. We entered another dimension, then dissolved into long, throbbing moments of liberation, silence...Gamel fucked me round the clock all day long and much of the night. It simply blew my mind!

@@@

An Erotic Oasis...For Hedonists

The next day as we relaxed naked by the poolside, on one of the towel covered soft comfortable rubber mats, Gamel told me about the Oasis. It is owned by a 63 year old English dowager called Betty Bond, a dignified older woman, and a bisexual who has high social status and wealth. She lives in a luxurious condo in the city. She founded "The Oasis-Society" at age 60. The Oasis-Society boasts of 6 very well-hung bull studs including Gamel, and a Pan sexual woman called Cerrika...Betty and her partner Raven Janus a 57 year old socialite, come to the Oasis regularly every weekend to enjoy good, unlimited sex with Gamel, Cerrika and the other studs. The rest of the other 9 members, mostly her close friends some of them married visit every other weekend.

While we talked and gorged ourselves with booze and smoked sea-food, Cerrika arrived as I began to suck Gamel's very hard dick. The 35 year-old Cerrika is a fitness buff with an athletic, well-toned tanned body. A tattoo covers her entire upper belly. Her highlighted blond hair cascades over her shoulders like a mane. Originally from Albania, she speaks with a charming accent. Her body was so luscious I felt my lesbian inclination and appetite begin to resurface. Shedding her clothes she dove into the pool naked and swam a few laps.

Out of the pool she began to play with her enormous erect clitoris as she lay on a nearby rubber mat soaking in the sun. Her smoothly shaved pussy with thick labia covered in grool looked inviting. Cerrika's clitoris looked delicious I was totally captivated...Instinctively I crawled over to her mat and buried my face between her thighs. "Holy fuck!" I muttered gazing at the erect clitoris. It was huge, almost three inches long, very thick very hard and throbbing. On my knees with my ass in the air I cupped her firm rounded ass, caressed the muscular cheeks then dove into the thick, juicy pierced vulva. I inhaled the strong aroma of her cunt and asshole.

I was being pulled by a magnetic force. I felt the magnificent tension of my desire. Cerrika was warm and throbbing, reeling with lusty sensuality. I watched her slimy grool leak out down the crack of her smooth ass...I plunged my tongue into her and she sucked it deep into her cunt clenching it, the heat in her sparking into flame, throbbing uncontrollably against me, moaning as she drew breath. I sensed her body aching with excitement as it thrashed about on the mat, her yawning pussy opened wide and offered muttering softly, her face contorted with pleasure.

I pursued her orgasm relentlessly, as I tongued her and stroked her distended clitoris, responding to her needs...She ascended higher and higher into ecstasy her hips rolling to meet my mouth. Cerrika cried out and I called to her, driving into her hard and deep, pushing her into a powerful orgasm that went on and on, her body wracked with sobs. She continued to cum and cum, non-stop while my own juices dripped onto the mat.

"O God, it is so beautiful," she murmured. She let out a long wail as I hit her mother-lode, triggering the release of her very thick juices...She rolled from side to side then collapsed against me with a loud sigh. At that point I felt Gamel's very hard cock rubbing deliciously against my drenched vulva then entering my asshole. I squealed loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards "Oh Gamel your dick is too big for my ass!" I cried out as he pushed the massive cock deeper and deeper, grunting softly ignoring me. Well, haven't I yearned for just such a cock up my ass in the past?

"Oh please, Gamel fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I whispered as it began to feel good. Cerrika stroked my hair, my breasts, my back; my face buried in her cunt devouring it. I rippled and throbbed around Gamel's cock, now amazingly some of it contained by my ass, his pleasure responding to mine. We all exploded in one huge wave of a tumultuous orgasm, Gamel's semen gushing into my bowels...Later Cerrika and I sixty-nined and she devoured my cunt and clitoris until I exploded in another powerful orgasm. A beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews...

I dozed off for a while. I woke up to see one of the younger studs Salvador, Sal for short had joined us and was giving Cerrika a massage. Gamel had gone into the house. The dude was hung like a mule, his very thick erection pointing skyward. He looked to be in his mid-30s. He came over to me looking rather suave dashing and very hot. His cock was an immense thick solid brown meat thickly veined...He was the most handsome guy I've met in a while and most charming. His brown skin shone in the sunlight and his smile, suaveness and sweet talk had me spellbound.

"You must be Ruth the new lesbian" he smiled.

"Actually I'm bisexual now," I smiled back.

"I'd love to fuck you, do you mind?" he said.

"Maybe later, I'm still recovering from the heavy fucking since yesterday" I said. But Sal was already eagerly stroking my vulva, my clitoris with his cockhead, while sucking on my tits getting me very wet. I grasped his dick, it was granite-hard! And throbbing furiously as he began to push it into my soaked cunt. "OMG, no rest for the weary" I muttered. His cock felt so fucking good, a very tight fit as he worked it inside me..."I'm the best stud here at the Oasis" he said looking into my eyes, stirring my twat deliciously with his cock and it felt so fucking good. "I love it Sal, keep fucking me; OMG, it feels wonderful" I said, lifting my hips up and down to meet his powerful thrusts...Cerrika came over and lay down beside me, kissing me, stroking my breasts while Sal fucked me most elegantly, giving me enormous pleasure. The dude was truly accomplished.

I cried out repeatedly as he unleashed his heavy thrusts into me, plunging deep. He held nothing back, taking much pleasure in my passionate enjoyment. The air was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries. Then I heaved, screamed, and melted beneath the hard thrusts, letting out a long animal cry as I plunged into a powerful orgasm. I cried out my own name softly, repeatedly as the young man continued to fuck me extravagantly.

Then I shrieked and screamed in the throes of another tremendous orgasm, raking Sal's back with my fingernails and clasping him tight with my legs. I felt my cunt pull his hard cock inwards, milking him as he finally gushed torrents of hot cum into me sending me into oblivion. It took quite a while before I regained my composure.

"Are you OK, that was one hell of a fuck" said Cerrika as she continued to stroke my breasts, sucking my nipples gazing into my eyes kissing me deeply...I was totally fucked out. I strolled into the house later to wash while Sal and Gamel fucked Cerrika sandwich style. I slept for hours and hours.

@@@

Bacchanalia

The next day, a very warm Saturday, Betty Bond and Raven arrived early afternoon minutes after two other studs, Jubal and Rufus brandishing fully erect enormous dicks, joined us and we all camped out at the poolside. The two older women both looked stunning and much younger for their ages. Betty's pear-shaped body was accentuated by the loose embroided Shein gown she wore, which she promptly discarded. She was naked beneath... Both their pussies were smoothly waxed. Raven's tits and labia were pierced. Betty's body is perfect for a woman her age.

I was impressed by her supple breasts, her long salt and peppery hair, her curvy hips and ass. Betty and I hit it off fast as she lay on the mat next to mine, and we chatted like old intimate friends. She has been a bisexual since age 25 she said. The scent of her expensive perfume washed over me.

"I'm here for some really hard-core fucking. I'm a sex-obsessed slut, addicted to massive dicks and endless orgasms. If all the cocks that have been inside me were laid end to end, they would form a line 10 miles long," she said nonchalantly. "I'm insatiable, I do not have any limits. I hope the bull studs are in good shape today" she intimated. I was stunned. Now there is a woman with a lot of piss and vinegar I thought. And just the kind of woman I've rebranded to become...The camaraderie, the avant-garde ambience at the poolside; the blatant exhibition of uninhibited eroticism was indeed a new and totally welcome horizon for me. Expensive booze, gourmet food and pot was in abundance.

"My cunt is screaming for a really good fuck," said Betty passing me a joint, then beckoned Gamel to her mat. Both men and women began to choose partners then. Jubal came over to me.

"I'd love to check out the new pussy" he chuckled, insinuating himself between my thighs. "This pussy is old and has been very well used" I said.

"So much the better" he smiled. I then noticed his very large erect upright cock, second only to Gamel's in size, my eyes riveted to the dark huge balls. Effortlessly Jubal put me on all fours, and began to sniff then lapped my cunt with his tongue, while rimming my asshole with a finger for long moments, the plunged his hard cock into me. I cried out loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards. I moaned repeatedly as the massive dick pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper...The cock felt extra hard as it plunged in and out of me, feeding deep, filling me totally.

He fucked me and fucked me until a huge orgasm swept over me, making me scream in ecstasy. "You have such a beautiful ass, l will fuck you there later" he said. I did not object. I breathed softly, my hips moving like fins; my cunt buzzing with heat as he stroked my clitoris. I moaned to his deep thrusts; I panted, demanding deeper penetration. My cunt opened like a greedy mouth, whirling, sucking him in. I moaned and moaned with pleasure, as he fucked me lavishly. I reveled in his hardness, his strength. I cried out in delirium as my hips, my ass thrashed against him, lashing back, crying out in a litany "O God, fuck me yes, yes fuck me"!.

My juices ran down my thighs as he lifted my hips, moving into me harder. Sensations broke over us, the tension rose and my body whinnied as I became ignited with a blinding explosion. I came screaming, I was breathless, leaking juices my body trembling. Jubal continued to fuck me deep, hard and strong for a very long time and I wanted it that way. I couldn't be filled enough. My cunt grew wide and greedy, as he drove his hard cock into me magnificently. I came again and again, on and on like a storm, with huge cries, and my cunt grabbed his cock as I rode the waves of another tumultuous orgasm in a screaming climax. When he finally exploded into me, I felt the torrent of hot cum surging into me nonstop.

I was utterly calm and at peace, my body shaking violently until I passed out briefly. While Jubal and I spooned, I watched the delight and pleasure on Betty's face as she rode Gamel's prodigious cock...They started fucking before we did and were still fucking. Moving in perfect rhythm, driving him insane with pleasure...Then she stopped moving and held Gamel's cock still inside, rotating her hips, grinding against his cock until he cried out..."Just lie back and let me fuck you" she crooned.

And she fucked and fucked Gamel with movements that would make the Goddess proud. "God this is one wonderful cock" she crooned on and on. Gamel thrashed about on the mat... "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" said Betty, over and over, muttering obscenities. Her juices streaming down Gamel's cock in rivulets glistening; her breasts bouncing with her resumed movements, her flaring hips gyrating softly as she plunged up and down the huge maypole of a cock. Then she came and came again and again, her body shaking violently.

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12