Ruth Rebranded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gamel rolled Betty onto her back and fucked her hard pounding her cunt relentlessly for what seemed like an eternity. Jubal and I watched intently. Then Gamel lost control as a powerful, violent orgasm rocked his body, while Betty howled in another orgasm; Gamel's hard muscular ass clenching and clenching on and on as he pumped his cum into Betty who looked totally fucked out, somnolent, raggedly...Then all was quiet and in the stillness I could hear the moans gasps, cries and coital sounds coming from the other couples several feet away. Not to mention the heady mixture of cunt and chlorine smell in the air.

Raven came over to get some pot from Jubal and we chatted briefly. She is an ebullient woman, a Yoga enthusiast. She is full of compressed energy; she absorbs and radiates sex. A sensualist, her voice is husky. Her body slender, softly-muscled almost mannish except for curves in the right places, including a beautiful rounded ass...She is a strong believer in sex as self-indulgence, sex as sacrament, she said. She finds sex, lots of it, to be healing; a natural joy and she wants it in the open. She is a woman "in search of the fire goddess of passion". She loves sex with women because: "They are patient, expert lovers who know all the secret pleasure points of my body" she said...After several drags on the joint she went back to her mat, mounted Sal and began to fuck him in earnest.

By sundown the sound of thunder and a drop in temperature drove us indoors. We switched partners again and I got Rufus, a quiet intense dude. He had an aura of sexy ruggedness and macho male ness. His flat ripped belly descended to his groin, where amid the thicket of hairs sprang a huge, hard thickly veined, slightly curved cock, fully erect and propelled by a bulky scrotum. What a magnificent specimen I thought.

The house was redolent with the heady aroma of a mixture of sandalwood, sex and cunt, and filled with the moans and cries of the women being fucked.

Behind the half-open door of the room across the hallway I could hear the giggles and soft moans of Betty, followed by heavy breathing, grunts and groans and wet pussy sounds. Sal was fucking Betty big time. Then I heard her scream, a long and agonized scream. It must have been some orgasm. All was quiet after that.

Methodically, and with expertise Rufus unfolded a sex recipe for my pleasure. He sniffed my cunt for long moments, declared it very peasant then ate it for a long time. Truly amazing how the dudes love the smell and taste of pussy. He fucked all my orifices, mouth cunt ass in various positions, cumming into all of them lavishly. The doggy style was the most enjoyable for me... Rufus fucked me hard; I came and came, again and again. He fucked me for almost an hour. Every nerve in my body sang in jubilation as he fucked me with dedicated intensity. He exploded with a roar flooding my cunt with an avalanche of hot cum. When he finally pulled out of me a river of cum rushed out of my pussy onto the sheets...Oh my God, it was incredible, I lay panting in his arms.

We awakened to birds singing, to sunlight and warm wind. Morning turned into afternoon in a haze of heat. We drank cognac and smoked some pot; we ate heartily and we swam in the pool. The revelry continued unabated in one continuous fuck fest. While I licked my juices off Rufus' dick, I saw Cerrika fucking Raven's asshole with a very large, lubricated red phallic-shaped candle. Fast and furiously she fucked Raven with the candle as she chanted. "We are women and we're gaining strength and self-knowledge from our sexuality..." Raven came, writhing on the mat, her cunt awash with thick slimy grool. It was a variety of fucking that transcends sexual ecstasy. We kept changing partners and the fucking went on until sundown.

Afterword

At last my cunt was plowed, excavated, dredged, turned inside out and fully satiated. My asshole stretched...The awesome experience was a Rebirth, Rejuvenation, and a Revelation, for me. I have found the new horizons, the ultimate Sexual liberation I was seeking. I felt transported into another realm.

I have since become a special guest with unlimited privileges at the Oasis. Finally my constant horniness and the huge itch in my cunt have found an antidote, a cure, a balm in Gilead...I will continue to fuck and fuck at the Oasis for the rest of my days. Indeed, my cunt is still vibrant and relatively tight and in top shape.

The End

12