Ruthless - Closer

Story Info
A ruthless villain gives a superheroine a thorough exam.
10k words
4.79
7.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Ruthless

**Note & Notice**

This is a supervillain story ostensibly about brainwashing superheroines. However, it takes a long time to actually get to that point. For this series you should assume there will be non-consensual sex, loads of dubious consent, and references to non-consensual sexual activity in the series.

This story also contains gay content, cuz Ruthless will fuck anyone.

There's also some violence.

If you are looking for a regular clip of sexual content, this series has got that. If you're looking for normal sexual content, well... less of that. If you are looking for a bizarre story that for some reason plays with the conceits of sex stories on this site in an almost meta way, it also has that. For some reason.

Leave some stars and comments if you enjoy it though!

Chapter 4 - Closer

Rex walked into the CIC deep in thought.

"Rex, what's wrong?" Meredith asked, her tone one of alarm.

Rex sighed and shook his head. "The most disconcerting thing just happened."

"What's that?"

"Shelly declared her love for me." Rex told Meredith seriously, to which she laughed. She laughed harder than he would've guessed, if he had guessed she would've laughed. Rex narrowed his eyes at her and wrinkled his nose. "Rude."

Meredith sat down on the chair and clutched her stomach, as laughter wracked her body.

Rex sighed. "Okay, yes, I understand there's a contra-"

The comms suddenly interrupted them. Meredith wiped tears from her eyes and answered. Pythia appeared on screen, which caused them both to snap to attention.

"Pythia!" Meredith exclaimed. "Is everything okay?"

"I... no. Meredith, I need your help. You said you'd be there for me."

Meredith glanced at Rex, who wasn't in the communicator's field of view, then back to Pythia. "Well, I'd be happy to help. What's wrong?"

"I'm bleeding. More than I expected."

Meredith blinked. "Well, I mean, go to a doctor?"

"Hospitals aren't going to work, even out of town. Meredith, you said­-"

"And I am here for you, but I meant emotionally." Meredith gestured at Rex to join her in the field of view. "Rex knows more about biology than the entire staff of those hospitals."

Rex furrowed his brow and approached the comm. "Pythia?"

Pythia sighed deeply and furrowed her brow. "The doctors... I think Bion is watching their computers."

"Undoubtedly. It would make sense, since that's how they find metahumans." Rex noted that it would also have been true of the first doctor she went to.

Pythia shook her head. "I'm bleeding. Kind of... you know, kind of a lot."

Well, there was an easy answer to that. "Have you been having sex?"

Pythia's eyes went wide. "No!"

"I don't just mean with other people, if you're using a toy or-"

"Dammit, Ruthless! No!"

Rex nodded. Well, there went the easy answer. He waited to hear what she wanted.

Pythia furrowed her brow. "Well?"

"Well? What do you want?"

"Biology's not my specialty, I... I need you to tell me what's wrong," Pythia huffed. Rex raised a hand in the air and put two fingers to his forehead, which made Pythia roll her eyes before she asked. "What're you doing?"

"I'm using my secret psychic powers to diagnose you remotely."

Pythia shouted at the comm in frustration.

Rex sighed and shook his head. "Didn't work. I guess we'll just have to bring you in."

"You asshole," Pythia gritted her teeth. "You're not even going to guess?"

"I did guess. That was the sex question. Anything more requires scanning." Rex furrowed his brow. "Why do I have to keep reminding you that if you don't want to come to me, go to the League."

Pythia started to say something, but Meredith interjected. "Pythia, I'll be here too... Please."

The superheroine sighed and closed her eyes. "Fine, give me directions."

In the vacpod foyer, Rex was lost in thought. The vacpods had signals detectors, they wouldn't move if you had a tracking device that he could pick up. However, there was a lot of technology he didn't have access to and couldn't track. Nonetheless, they went deep underground, fast, which also helped prevent most trackers from functioning.

She could go online from within, although Feral assured him that she'd find it much harder to crack the system than before. And all sorts of alarms would be raised if she tried.

Meredith sidled up next to Rex and slid an arm around his waist. "It'll be fine."

"Maybe I should call her Albatross, instead of Pythia." This woman had brought down the most damnable bad luck to him.

"Well, just don't kill her and you'll be fine," Meredith grinned.

Rex narrowed his eyes at her in faux anger. "See, this is what I get for encouraging your education. A lot of backtalk."

Meredith laughed.

The vacpod arrived, and Pythia stared out from inside of it. She poked her head out and looked around, then walked out. She didn't move as gracefully as she had before though and seemed very uncomfortable in her suit.

Rex stared at her body, because in fact, it did seem like it had changed. She was lithe, generally, with a smaller bust and hips. But while the suit covered everything, there were odd bulges here and there that weren't there before.

Pythia sighed. "Haven't you gawked at me enough already?"

Rex moved his gaze to her angry face and sighed. If only he could explain that sexual gratification wasn't on the top of his mind at this exact moment. She wouldn't believe him anyway. He turned and led her to the elevator, and then to the labs.

Pythia looked around as they entered the lab. "This is quite a base you've got here. Is it even in the city?"

Rex could not believe the gall of this woman. He turned to her sharply and pointed a finger at her. "No."

Pythia stopped. "It isn't in the city-"

"Stop." His tone was severe, as he had taken quite enough of this. "I don't want you to be here, do you understand me? You are the riskiest bet I have ever made, you've cost me more than I wish, and you haven't even paid out an iota. Stop acting like I'm the one who can't be trusted. You are here only because you can help me fight the League."

Pythia shook her head, "I'm not turning on my friends! You must be crazy if you think-"

"Then go to them!" He pointed at the elevator. "Go to your friends! Now!"

Pythia tried to snap back but couldn't hold back tears. She quickly wiped her eyes with a gloved hand. "You know why I can't, it's-"

"Complicated?" He snapped. Meredith moved toward Pythia and he held up a finger to stop her. Meredith looked down and followed his lead. "Pythia. I can help you and will help you. But you must, concretely, right now, tell me why I can trust you."

Pythia swallowed and wiped her eyes again, and then looked up and nodded. "Alright." She sniffed and inhaled deeply. "The League sent quantum harmonic resonators to Explore Beyond to ship into space."

That stopped Rex's train of thought right in its tracks. "Explore Beyond is part of Akrinym, as soon as I regain control, I can investigate that."

Pythia shook her head. "The League never really trusted Fuller. Part of the arrangement was that Explore Beyond was spun off into a private corporation. It's funded through a combination of VCs and dark money. Their computer systems were setup by Night Watchman and Bionicist. It's uh... not hackable."

"Not remotely, but if you had physical access to the machine, could you crack into it?"

She stared at him as tears flowed down her face and swallowed. "Please, don't make me hurt my friends."

Rex rubbed his head and gestured to Meredith, who walked over to Pythia and put an arm around her. "Pythia," Meredith spoke quietly. "We're not trying to hurt anyone. We're trying to stop Watchman. We want to bring your friends to our side."

Rex nodded. "I'm not going to throw you into battle against your friends. I just need your help with intel."

Pythia nodded, though Rex wondered if she actually believed all that. He led them both to a bed, which he gestured to. "Scanner." He sat at the terminal near by.

Pythia looked down at herself then at him. "You're... are you going to scan my stuff?"

Rex slowly lowered his face into his hands and tried to figure out how much pain he could endure in this conversation, before he looked back at Pythia. "If you have some idea for how I can scan you, and not your stuff, feel free."

Pythia nodded and removed a few pieces of gear, unsnapped her utility belt, and unhooked a few latches. Rex blinked and turned toward her as his mind boggled at the idea that she'd find stripping naked a better choice than letting a man with this much technology scan her smoke bombs. Her stomach was far from toned, and her breasts looked swollen.

She tried to put her arm over her puffy nipples, and Rex held out a hand. "Wait."

Pythia turned away from him. "Why?"

Rex rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Medicine, Pythia. The reason you're here?" Pythia blushed and turned back toward him and lowered her arms, so Rex could look at her. She was showing, but it was too early for that. That and the excess bleeding were all bad signs. He pointed to the bed, "Scanner." He turned back to the terminal.

Meredith walked over to Rex and looked down at him, and he looked up at her and shook his head. It probably wasn't going to go well. Meredith swallowed and looked back at Pythia.

The scanner took a minute to do its work, as it took a detailed analysis of every molecule in her body. Rex stared at screen, as he examined the contents of her uterus. He did not like what he found there, which was great - really, things just kept getting better. He looked up at Meredith who read his face, and bit her lip. He made a slight gesture toward Pythia.

Meredith understood and walked over to her.

"Scan's done," Rex told Pythia. She sat up in the bed, and Meredith sat down next to her. Pythia sighed deeply, and Meredith put an arm around her shoulders, then gave the girl a warm smile.

Pythia looked at her confused, and then at Rex in alarm. "What? What is it?"

Rex sighed and stood up. He hadn't ever actually been a doctor, nor had he ever wanted to be one. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to say it. It's a molar pregnancy."

"A... what?"

"There's no fetal tissue in your womb. It's just," he almost said, 'a tumor,' but changed to, "empty placenta. It's not fatal, by any stretch, but we have to remove it."

Pythia took the shock well, he thought. Tears flowed down her face, and she shook her head. "How?"

He assumed she meant how'd it get there, instead of how to remove it. "Well, I've got some theories-"

"No," Meredith interjected. "Lets just," she turned to Pythia. "Lets not worry about that right now, okay?"

Rex appreciated Meredith's help. It did make sense, now was probably not the time to note that this coincidentally happened after her stint in stasis.

"So, I'm not pregnant?" Pythia's confusion was clear on her face. She didn't know how to feel about this.

Rex shook his head. "No." Addressing the question she was about to ask as she looked down at her body, "But your body definitely thinks it's pregnant. That's why you've got the swelling. A little bit of your belly is from the placenta. The rest from your body trying to prepare your body for a baby."

Pythia turned to Meredith and hugged her tight as she wept. Meredith hugged her back and looked at Rex.

Rex sighed deeply. "We can house you here, if you want us to do the procedure. Tomorrow's probably better."

Pythia just nodded, unable to speak.

In the CIC, Rex stared at the monitors showing world events. There was a story about an Explore Beyond launch, because apparently, they had really increased their tempo. For some reason, quantum harmonic resonators were a part of their payload. And for some reason, Watchman didn't just fuck Pythia, he fucked with her. This wasn't as simple as he thought it was - it was something else. It had to be.

"Hey," came Meredith's voice behind him. She walked up beside him and sat down. "I wanted to talk to you about Pythia."

Rex raised an eyebrow and looked over at Meredith, looked her up and down, then grinned. Oh, this was going to be interesting. "Yes?"

"I mean, I know she knows a lot, but really, why her?"

"That's what you want to talk about? Everything we've got going on, and you want to ask about why Pythia?"

Meredith smiled and nodded confidently. "Yeah, I think it's important."

Rex nodded and wondered how far this was going to go. Surely not this far. He stood up and turned her chair, so she was face to face with his crotch. "Sure, but first, our evening ritual." He pulled his soft cock out. "C'mon, baby."

Meredith smiled, and nodded, then took his cock in her hand. She gently kissed along the shaft.

"We don't have all night," he grinned. Meredith sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She slid her tongue all around it and sucked hard. His cock slowly stiffened in her mouth, and he groaned lightly. "Meredith, I can't wait to fill your throat with my cum." Her eyes widened slightly, and he added, "Since you love it more than anything. I know this is your favorite part of the evening."

Meredith moaned and bobbed her head back and forth. Rex appreciated the effort, but he decided that it was time to take control. He grabbed her head, and held it in place, then started to pump his cock into her much faster.

She didn't know what to do with her hands, so she grabbed his hips, and tried to steady herself. Rex didn't relent, as his cock pushed deeper and deeper into her throat. Rex was amazed at how well she was doing. She deserved everything he was going to give her, but he thought that he'd give her one last bit of rope to hang herself. He glanced over his shoulder, as he heard the elevator open. He gestured the figure that approached away.

Rex thought about Chrissy and Meredith, having sex with him and each other, and Shelly begging him earlier, and he approached his climax. He sighed and pulled himself back out of her throat. "I'm close." He released her head so she could do whatever she wanted.

Meredith continued to suck on his cock, slurped the precum flowing out of his head, and so he rewarded her with several long ropes of cum, that she eagerly swallowed. She gasped, and rubbed her legs together, and sighed with a smile. "Thanks."

Rex turned and tucked his cock back into his pants. "To answer your earlier question, Pythia is more important to the League than the League realizes. They've treated her like trash, but without her, they're missing a key weapon. Her talents and knowledge are incredibly useful, but it's as important that the League doesn't have them as it is that I do. Not to say I wouldn't love to have her here - obviously I do. She'll be instrumental in stopping Watchman. But that will only happen if she chooses."

Meredith nodded, and stood, dizzy. She held herself up with the chair.

Rex suppressed a chuckle, and added, "Hopefully, we'll be able to train her biggest weakness out of her."

Meredith blinked and tried to focus on him. "What's that?"

"She underestimates her enemies. Anyway, you look tired. You should get some rest."

Meredith nodded and stumbled toward the elevator.

Rex waited for her to leave, and then turned back to the monitors. He sighed. "Meri, you can come out now."

Meredith, the actual real Meredith that is, walked over to his chair. "What the fuck was that?"

"She has a very fascinating little gadget that lets her appear to be other people. It's what Night Watchman used on me when he disguised himself as Dark Revenger."

Meredith shook her head. "I can't believe she let you fuck her face."

"Honestly, I'm astonished. I thought I knew what these heroes' limits were, and I'm happy to report I was wrong." He shook his head. "I guess she recovered from tonight's shock faster than I thought. Also, wow that device lets you fuck someone in it even though -" He shook his head. "No. No way, if I had grabbed her breast, it wouldn't have worked, right?"

Meredith smirked and shrugged. She didn't even have to ask how he knew it was a disguise. It would be impossible for someone to pretend to be Meredith and convince Rex. "League fuckers are getting clever," she said. "You have to appreciate the bold strategy."

"Maybe. But it was too bold. Too risky. I wasn't wrong, she dramatically underestimated me if she thought I wouldn't notice."

"Desperation can do that," Meredith reminded him of the time he underestimated Night Watchman.

Rex rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Hopefully she got whatever she needed. We can do the procedure on her tomorrow."

Thanks to Rex's automated medical systems, the procedure went off without a hitch. Pythia had a clean bill of health, though her hormones would undoubtedly be messed up for a couple of weeks. He recommended that she take some time off, especially given her suit didn't even really fit her anymore. Then she could come back and get a checkup. He also suggested she bring him some goddamn intel on the League. Pythia begrudgingly agreed.

Rex had something else to take care in the meanwhile.

The Akrinym building itself had no direct connection to the headquarters, so getting to it was, intentionally, not very a straightforward affair. The building itself was an imposing tower that rose far above the towers around it, its structure designed to get narrower and narrower as you approached the top. The level that held the C-Suite's main meeting room had very few walls, to allow for view that made them seem to quite literally float above the clouds.

Access to this level was highly restricted, but Rex didn't just know the security company that Akrinym had hired - he owned them. So it was with ease that he took the elevator up, rising monolithically out of the relatively open floorplan. There was a large semicircular zebrawood table that faced away from the elevator and toward a projector screen. There was a glass wall with a door between the elevator and the main room, and it was currently smoked so that you couldn't see through it. Made sense, meant the meeting was already in progress.

Rex had considered taking over the meeting from the projector - the idea of being a giant head did have some appeal - but the agenda for the day demanded an in-person approach. He opened the door and strode into the room, pleased by the number of surprised gasps he heard. Frank Martinet, current COO and acting CEO as of the other day, was the first to speak in sputtered outrage. "You can't be here! I'm going to call security!"

Rex pointed at Joseph Martin, Chief Security Officer. "And what are the security guards of Bident Systems likely to do, Joe?"

"I assume they'll follow your lead, sir," Martin said with a glare at Frank. Rex kept his amusement internal. He assumed Martin had realized that having your entire security staff outsourced to a company outside of your control wasn't actually the best option. It was, of course, the cheapest.

Frank looked from Rex to Martin and back and shook his head, "You should be in prison!"

"Well, that puts me in fine company then, doesn't it?" Rex looked pointedly at Roy Donovan, the Chief Compliance Officer, and the head of legal matters. He looked around the table at the executives and offered a smile. "However, if you are worried that I'm going to come back and fire you all, let me allay your concerns. I am not the new CEO of Akrinym."

He paused a moment to let that sink in, as he looked around. They seemed mostly relieved, except for the Chief Information Officer, Camila Arellano. She seemed pensive, as though she already knew what he was about to say.