Ruthless - Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex grinned and nodded. "You're very welcome. I want you to know that I expect you to make mistakes." She looked alarmed at that, but he continued, "And when you do, you'll go to Meredith and you'll figure out what went wrong, you'll fix it, and you'll learn. And you'll get better. Nobody will humiliate you because you made a mistake. Okay?"

Shelly squeezed her eyes shut, rubbed the tears out of them, and then nodded. "Sir, permission-"

"Granted."

She slung her arms around him and kissed him feverishly. She squeezed him as tight as she could, pressed herself into him, and sucked on his tongue when it pushed into her mouth. She moaned and tightened her nails against his suit. After a few minutes, Rex broke the kiss, and stroked her hair. "You'll do fine, Shelly."

Shelly smiled, then laid back on the bed and splayed her legs out. "Master, I have a-"

"UNSCHEDULED VAC POD ARRIVAL."

Rex whirled to the nearest monitor that had just blared out the warning. Pythia, although given her current state of dress perhaps Beth Granger was more appropriate, had gotten into a vacpod, and was headed toward the base.

Rex decided to have a little fun with Beth, since she decided she could just show up whenever she wanted. It had been awhile since her procedure, and he expected everything would be returned to normal. Rex had Meredith meet her, tell her to go to her room and get changed into a robe, then meet him in the lab.

He kept his back toward the elevator, so that when she walked in, it looked like he was 'unaware' of her presence. Especially since he had Shelly by the hips and was pounding her pussy with vigor while she cried out.

"Oh god, master! My pussy is yours, forever! Please, I need your cock, I need your cum, so bad master!"

She gripped a chair as she bent over, and he fucked her pussy. She wasn't naked, but her slutty outfit was designed to let him take her whenever he wanted. Rex loved how her pussy squeezed down on his cock as he spread her open, again and again. As much as he enjoyed it, he felt himself approach climax, and he had one more thing to show his new arrival. He squeezed her ass, to signal her.

"Master!" she panted, "I need it deep - deep in me. I need it all, sir! Please, fuck my ass!"

Rex pulled out of her pussy and thrusted it into her ass in a single stroke. She grabbed the back of her chair and screamed in delirious pleasure. "Sir! Fuck me! Fuck my guts! Fucking fuck me up! Cum, cum, sir, I need cum!"

Rex slapped her ass several times as his balls slapped against her pussy, which drove her further into delirium. Her words were unscripted, and he appreciated how filthy she could be. "Your ass is incredible slut, and I'm going to fill it full of cum!"

"Please sir, cum, let me cum!"

Rex grabbed her hips and yanked her back as he unloaded his balls deep inside of her. "Cum slut!"

He push his cock as deep into her ass as he could, while jets of cum filled her up. Shelly screamed again and cum sprayed out of her pussy in several strong spurts, before she panted in exhaustion on the chair. Rex pulled out of her ass and gave a simple command.

"Clean me, slut."

Shelly turned around on shaky legs, and quickly licked his cock clean. At the end, she gave a little suck on the slit, before she gave it a kiss. She put his cock back into his pants and redressed him. He reached down to her chin and pulled her up.

"I have an appointment," Rex told Shelly before he turned his attention to Beth Granger.

Poor Beth was red, flustered, and even appeared to be sweating in the light bathrobe. However, as Shelly approached her on her way out the door, something happened he didn't expect.

"Shelly Klaus!?" Granger asked with alarm. "From the... Bureau?"

Shelly glanced back at Rex who nodded to her to go ahead and have this conversation, because he was very curious. "Hello!" Shelly smiled. "I'm not Bureau anymore, but I'm afraid I don't really know you though."

They were a curious pair that was for sure. Beth was almost exactly 1.6 meters, so shorter than Shelly by almost a hand, who was dressed in a slutty outfit that exposed all of her curves. Cum flowed freely down Shelly's leg, which she seemed to ignore.

Beth was dressed in a frumpy bathrobe. "You... you met me. For the case with... Ruthless." Rex had to stifle his amusement at poor Beth who was about to learn the follies of the system.

Shelly shrugged, "I'm sorry, I barely remember that case. I had hundreds of cases last year."

Beth blinked in surprise. "Hundreds? How did... how could-"

"Oh, I didn't. I couldn't. So, they fired me." She shrugged. "Tossed me out like a used condom. Master saved me. He takes care of me, found me new work... I owe him everything."

Rex spoke up then, "Speaking of which, you have things to do."

Shelly nodded to him, "Thank you, master." She turned and left.

Beth watched her leave, then wandered over to the bed with the medical equipment. Rex made no mention of the exchange that just took place and gestured to the bed. Would she keep her robe on, since it didn't have any equipment? Nope, she dropped it off her shoulders so he could see her body.

Rex would have preferred to just leer at her, but her body's condition was medically relevant. Her nipples had started to invert, which wasn't a bad sign of anything specific, but clearly her body hadn't handled these changes particularly well. She also had gotten slightly fatter, not less fat. Of course, she was so thin before that this amounted to rounding out her figure, rather than actually being overweight.

"Go ahead and lie down for the scan," Rex gestured to the bed and turned to the monitor. After a few minutes, the scan was completed, and the results were in. She was not responding normally to what had happened. "Blood scan," he warned her before a thin needle pricked her skin. Her blood contained as much, if not more, pregnancy hormones than before. Her breasts had gotten a little larger, she'd put on a few pounds, and her nipples had inverted. These things weren't unheard of, but she was definitely no longer pregnant, so the timing was strange.

A further oddity was that there was still some of his formula in her blood. That should have broken down in her body a long time ago, though she was in stasis. But could she have received more?

Some of his formula had been seized by the cops, so he'd have to look into it later. She sat up as the sensor gear retreated off of the bed, and he walked over to her and gently rested a hand on her knee. "Things are progressing, though slower than expected."

Tears streamed down her face, and she sniffled.

Rex furrowed his brow, at the unexpected reaction. "It's just a slight complication-"

"My body is ruined!" Beth screamed and pounded her knees with her fists. "Look at me! I'm gross!"

"Why do you say that?" Rex got closer to her and brushed her hair back out of her face. "I think your body is actually quite attractive."

Beth shook her head. "Bullshit! Nobody's going to fuck me - even you wouldn't fuck me. I'm too young to be like... it's just," she sobbed, unable to finish her sentence.

Rex grabbed her breast and pinched the nipple to push it back out from the folds of skin and expose it. Inversion wasn't hard to fix, though it would require attention. Beth gasped, and breathed rapidly, as he did it to the other nipple. He then massaged her breasts and looked into her eyes.

Her eyes flicked around his face as she spread her legs. She bit her lip and shook her head. "Please, I..." She glanced down at his crotch.

"If I didn't think you were hot, why would I be hard already? I just fucked a very attractive slut. The only way I'd be hard is if your body was also attractive, wouldn't it?" He unsnapped his fly, and pulled out his hard cock, and pointed it at her wet, open pussy. He tugged gently on her nipples, which were apparently sensitive enough that it looked as though she nearly came.

She reached down and rested her hand on his cock. "No, no," she murmured and shook her head. "No, I can't..." she gently pulled his cock to her pussy lips, which spread open as she pulled him in. "Oh!"

She let go of him and her head rolled back.

Rex tugged on her nipples again as he pushed his cock into her and spread her pussy lips wide. She groaned and thrashed her head as she climaxed, then came back down and stared at him. She bit her lip and shook her head.

If she didn't want to be honest, Rex wasn't interested. He stepped back and pulled his cock out of her and let go of her nipples.

Beth immediately reached out and grabbed his shoulders, "No, please! I need it!"

Rex pointed to the bed, "On your back, now."

She quickly slid back onto the bed, and pulled her knees up to her chest, which exposed her soaked pussy for Rex to visually devour. She was so small, and her tiny puffy pussy had obviously not seen much action.

He climbed up and towered over her, his elbows pushed her knees back as he grabbed the back of her neck. He pushed the head of his cock into her, and her tight pussy stretched to accommodate his obscene girth.

Beth moaned and cried out. "It's too big! Too much!"

Rex knew that she would adapt to him, as all of his sluts did, and he continued to push forward, spreading her open, as she thrashed her head back and forth.

"You're going to break it!" She complained but made more groans and gasps of pleasure.

Rex didn't sink completely into her, but he knew he was going to get a chance to later. "That's right," he growled as he pulled his length back. "I'm going to break your pussy!"

He shoved himself back inside of her, before he started a rapid rhythm. He could feel every inch of her stretched around him, as she thrashed her head back and forth. Her legs shook and twitched, before she tried to lock them around his waist. She couldn't quite, but she was able to grip him tighter.

Rex stared down at her face. "I'm going to break your pussy, and only my cock will make it work again."

Beth shook her head, then cried out, "More! I need more..."

Rex grinned, as she wasn't going to get more yet, but she would very soon. He dropped his head to her breast and sucked on her nipple. She moaned and grabbed his shoulders as tight as she could. Rex could taste milk coming out of her, and it actually surprised him. She groaned and writhed beneath him as she climaxed again.

"Please..." she begged him.

Rex planted his lips on hers and drove his tongue into her as he climaxed inside of her. She squealed, and thrashed against him, as her body and mind continued to war against each other for what she wanted.

He pulled back out of her open pussy and squirted a few more times on the outside of it. His cum flowed down onto the pink rosebud of her tight ass. He sat up on his knees and rested his slick cock on her belly. Beth swallowed and sat up on her elbows to look down her body at his still hard cock. She bit her lip and looked up into his eyes.

"Can... I... have more?"

"You want my entire cock inside of you, don't you?"

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, then nodded.

Rex tilted his head to the side. "But it won't fit, will it?" He moved his hand down to her pussy and slid more of his cum onto her backdoor. He pushed a finger in slowly. "But it will fit here, won't it?"

Beth groaned in obvious pleasure, but shook her head, "No, it won't fit, it'll hurt, please!"

Rex added a second finger as he slid in and out of her and spread more of his cum into her ass, which had already started to open. "You've already seen that's not true."

"That was different," Beth complained between moans. "She's a slut!"

Rex pulled his fingers out and repositioned himself above her, his hands planted on the bed on either side of her head. "I wonder what that makes you?" He slowly slid his cock down across her clit, which elicited a gasp, then at her pussy.

Beth pulled her knees back and moved her hips to position his cock against her tight ass. She whispered, "Are you going to break my ass?"

Rex licked along her jaw, and then bit her ear, before he hissed into it. "Yes!" He shoved the head of his cock past her tight sphincter, which resisted only a moment before it gave way to him.

Beth groaned and grabbed his shoulders and thrashed her head, then shouted, "More!"

He shoved his cock deeper into her tight ass, and whispered into her ear, "Push back, open yourself up, and I'll give you all of me."

She gripped his shoulders tight and groaned as she followed his advice. He shoved his cock in as she opened herself, and spread her hot tight insides, before he pulled back. She gasped at that, and when he pushed his cock fully back into her, she cried out. "No! No, why does it feel so good?"

Rex had a lot of theories about that actually, some pharmacological, some psychological, but at this moment, he only cared about making sure that his cock was the only one she wanted. He thrusted into her again and again, his balls slapping against her, as she grunted and twitched beneath him. "I'm going to give you my cum."

Beth nodded her head shakily.

Rex didn't think that was enough as he slowed his pace. He didn't want to cum to soon. "Where? Tell me where, unless you want it in the bed."

Beth groaned and grabbed his hair, so that she could look into his eyes. "I need you to cum in my ass, you gross pervert."

Rex thrusted deep into her, then again, and he held himself deep as he unloaded blast after blast of cum into her. She gasped, then held still for a moment before she spasmed with her own climax. She grabbed onto him as tight as she could, wrapped her legs and arms as tight as possible to his body, then went quiet. She just breathed in and out slowly.

Rex quickly got off of her and redressed himself. She groaned in the bed. "Rex, it's too much... why does it feel so good?"

He lifted her off the bed, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and looked up at him. He looked directly into her eyes and said, "Because you want it to feel good."

As he took her to the elevator, a blush spread across her cheeks, and she squeezed her eyes shut. She shook her head as a shaky laugh escaped her. "It's insane, I'm still horny. Exhausted, but horny. This can't be natural."

Rex walked into her room with her and laid her on the bed, as Meredith walked in after him. Rex stood back, and Meredith slinked into bed, completely naked, and slid up along Beth's body. Beth's eyes locked onto Meri's heavy breasts as they weighed down on her, and Rex noted that he and the superheroine had at least that in common. Meri's breasts were quite impressive.

"Uh!" Beth offered, more than a little confused.

"I heard what you said," Meredith grinned and kissed Beth on the lips, then slid her hand around the young girl's waist to pull them close together.

Beth moaned into the kiss and repositioned herself to wrap her arms around Meredith.

To Rex, it wasn't insane that she was still horny, because he was too. But he didn't really want to interrupt Meredith, who had Beth twitching and gasping on her fingers.

Rex left the room and closed the door, then turned to walk down the hall.

Feral walked toward him down the hall, and grinned. "Sounds like Pythia has found a friend." He startled and stopped.

Rex pulled his cock from his pants, and walked directly to Feral, who in turn pulled his stretchy pants down to his thighs. He leapt up into Rex's arms, as Rex pinned him against the wall.

Feral moaned as Rex's thick cock stretched his ass open. "Oh, daddy! Fuck me!" He grabbed onto Rex's shoulders and stared into his eyes. Feral's fluttered in pleasure as he let out a squeal of pleasure. "Break my ass again!"

Rex pumped his cock deep into the lithe femboy, and his balls slapped against his ass as he pounded him fast and hard. "I'm going to fill you with cum, Chrissy!"

Feral thrashed his head back and forth as Rex pounded him against the wall. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the hall and mingled with the sound of Beth and Meredith fucking in her room. Rex even heard the soft cries of Shelly from her room, who had undoubtedly started playing with herself as she heard everything. As he pushed his cock deep into the lithe femboy that he trapped against the wall and filled him full of cum, Rex was struck by a sudden clarity.

This was only the beginning.

~(Help me)

I broke apart my insides

(Help me)

I've got no soul to sell

(Help me)

The only thing that works for me

Help me get away from myself~