Ruthless - The Angry River

Story Info
A ruthless villain enjoys sluts while he ensnares another.
13.4k words
4.95
6.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Mr. Ruthless

**Note & Notice**

This is a supervillain story ostensibly about brainwashing superheroines. However, it takes a long time to actually get to that point. For this series you should assume there will be non-consensual sex, loads of dubious consent, and references to non-consensual sexual activity in the series.

This story also contains gay content, cuz Ruthless will fuck anyone.

There's also some violence.

If you are looking for a regular clip of sexual content, this series has got that. If you're looking for normal sexual content, well... less of that. If you are looking for a bizarre story that for some reason plays with the conceits of sex stories on this site in an almost meta way it... also has that. For some reason.

Leave some stars and comments if you enjoy it though!


Chapter 3 - The Angry River


Ruthless walked down the hallway of the hospital, dressed as a doctor with chart in hand. The chart was for Elizabeth Granger, daughter of William Granger, who just happened to be the city's police commissioner, and he flipped through it with fascination. She had a tattoo - who knew? - but the most important note was that she was roughly seven weeks pregnant, based on her hormones.

That was of great interest to Ruthless, because it implied that some lucky hero had knocked her up a couple of months ago. He thought it was a hero because of the most interesting thing that wasn't on the chart: Beth Granger was Pythia. While part of him wondered if Night Watchman came back to finish the job, another wondered why she was here to begin with. After all, as a distinguished member of the League of Metahuman Heroes, she had access to one of, if not the, most advanced medical center in the world.

It all raised questions for Ruthless, who only discovered that Granger was here to begin with because he had criminal contacts in this hospital. Once he had heard, he knew he had to get these questions answered. More than that, he had to find out if the League had actually told her what had happened to her. Granger would be a valuable asset if he could convince her that her heroic friends did not have her best interests at heart.

Mister Ruthless entered the room with a warm smile. "Hello Mrs. Granger, I'm afraid your normal doctor was sick, but-"

"You son of a bitch," Beth Granger growled at him from her chair.

Ruthless was taken aback. He was so used to these heroes not caring enough to know him, it warmed the cockles of his heart. "I'm equally impressed that you immediately recognized me and know my mother so well."

She wasn't amused. "Tell me why I shouldn't kick your ass all over this hospital, right now."

Ruthless made a show of being confused. "Did your original doctor not explain the risks of hand to hand combat while pregnant?"

Granger went pale. Now that was interesting, because it meant she didn't know. But how was that possible? He handed the chart to her, because if her reputation was to be believed, she could probably read it.

Granger took it and flipped through it, as her expression visibly sank.

"Seven weeks or so, by the look of your levels. So, who's the lucky guy?"

"I was in stasis seven weeks ago," Granger looked up at him from the chart.

Curiouser and curiouser, what a day it had been! So that's why she had come to General. Also, a stasis field meant apparently the League's medical technology really had advanced by leaps and bounds. "I see. And I guess since you didn't visit, you know, the Heptagon's world-renowned medical center that you must've been in stasis in, you must have suspected they were keeping something from you."

Granger narrowed her eyes, which told him he was right on the money. "You've doctored this chart," was her attempt at denial.

Rex smirked, "A great pun, but alas. I'm afraid I didn't have the time to do so while walking down the hall. You could, if you so chose, verify that from a different hospital. Get a second opinion. But let's discuss this under the assumption it's true."

"No," she tossed the chart onto the desk next to her. "Lets talk about you kidnapping me."

"Did I kidnap you," he paused for effect, "Pythia, or did you let me take you so that you could participate in Night Watchman's scheme?"

"You thought you were kidnapping me," she rolled her eyes.

"Fair enough, but surely Watchman warned you about the scheme?"

She narrowed her eyes. "He said you were targeting me, and that I needed to go along with it in order for him to get close to you. There wasn't time for details."

"That's strange, because I had no idea of the plan until he came to me to propose it." He sighed and walked over to the raised bed and leaned against it. "You know, it's unfortunate how few people believe that. Because it's not that unbelievable given who he is."

"You don't know who he-"

"You don't know who he is, either. Do you know how I know? Because he was the ProAm spymaster, which means nobody knows who he really is."

Grange furrowed her brow. "That doesn't matter, the People's Republic is gone."

"Sure it does," he shrugged. "But fine, we'll go back to the kidnapping." He hopped up onto the bed and relaxed his hands on his knees. "So, we brought you back to my place, and I gave you some drugs. They did not have the desired effect."

"Which was?" She regarded him with suspicion. He figured that she would, because he was telling her the truth, which she wouldn't have expected.

"That you would hold me in high regard. That you'd follow my orders. That making me happy would make you happy." He shrugged. "You know, same ol' you, just a slight tweak to your priorities."

She smirked. "But I resisted, didn't I?"

"You just sat there like an unhappy drunk at last call. I assumed my formula had failed. But now I think that while my formula still needs work, there was something else going on." She looked confused, which meant she probably expected some kind of elaborate lie, and instead, she got the truth. So, he dropped a truth bomb. "That something was Night Watchman, who had you alone for many hours."

Pythia stood up, and grabbed him by his coat, and pulled him close to her face. "You son of a bitch, you think I'm going to let you get away with spewing that bullshit?"

Ruthless stared at her down the length of his nose. "You're pregnant, Pythia. I wasn't joking about hand-to-hand combat."

She snorted and tossed him back. "You cowardly worm. What did you do to me?"

"I drugged you, and I held you prisoner for medical experimentation," he stated calmly. "Absolutely criminal, yes. But what I didn't do was impregnate you. So that means someone else did." She tried to process that, so he continued. "A paternity test would suffice, but there's no way to get one out of Night Watchman, is there? You'd have to accuse him, and tell him you don't trust him, and then you'd have to do the test yourself because none of his equipment could be trusted." He shrugged. "You can draw my blood, if it would help, but there's actually a much, much simpler test that you can use to prove to yourself."

He hadn't expected the conversation to go this way, but given this opportunity was too good to pass up. It was a risk, but Pythia was worth it.

The heroine narrowed her eyes. "You're about to say something disgusting, aren't you?"

He smirked. "Disgusting and medically accurate, something that coincides more often than we'd like in life. But yes, if you get a semen sample from me, then you only have to ask Watchman if there was anyone else in that warehouse."

Pythia rolled her eyes and snorted in derision. "What an idiotic scheme to try to convince me to jerk you off."

"Am I an idiot?" Ruthless smiled as Pythia gave him a mirthless look, before she looked away in thought. "I didn't think so. What am I doing here? What's my motivation? Really, a handjob?"

Pythia grabbed the chart again and looked through it.

Ruthless sighed and shook his head. He dropped his voice an octave, "Pythia, I'm sorry but the mission went poorly. Ruthless was able to get his hooks in you and brainwash you. We had to put you in stasis for a few months, because we had to figure out a way to deprogram you. Thankfully, Watchman figured it out." He added gravel to his voice. "Here Pythia, take this abortifacient-"

She tossed the chart at his face, and stormed out, slamming the door as she left.

Ruthless sighed. Pythia was just as smart as he'd heard. There was a reason she was here, and she didn't want to hear her that her fears were justified. But she also knew that she needed evidence.

Pythia opened the door and slammed it behind herself as she came in.

Ruthless shook his head at the slammed door. "You know, you do that enough and people are going to ask-"

"Shut up. Just, jerk yourself off and give me the sample."

Ruthless sighed. "And you promise that when you find evidence you hate, you won't find a single reason to think I tricked you, swapped samples, or somehow switched things?" Pythia looked askance. "Because I don't want to give this to you."

"Oh, sure you don't."

"When you analyze it, you'll see," Ruthless smirked.

Pythia pinched the bridge of her nose and inhaled deeply. "Okay. Okay you win, Ruthless, you gross disgusting pervert."

Ruthless stood up. "I mean, there's a way you could do it without using your hands but-"

"Ugh, you get even more gross, you pig! And how is that supposed to help us get a sample?"

Ruthless raised an eyebrow. "Well after you shove the electric prod up my ass and zap my prostrate, it just kind of comes out." Pythia stared blankly at him. "Just a thought, but I doubt they even have one of those here."

She sighed, as she had clearly thought he meant something else. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Ruthless raised his hands, "Now, I am trying to go this whole conversation without lying to you." He paused and added, "So yes, I am enjoying this. Immensely." Pythia scoffed. "But that doesn't mean I want to do this. I'm giving you a lot of information."

Pythia nodded and opened up a couple of different cabinets until she found a sample cup. "I guess, but you think I actually want your genetic code?"

"Not what I mean, but that too, if you can get it from my semen sample." He smirked.

Pythia rolled her eyes. "Great, now I'm too stupid to analyze the sample."

"Oh, quite the contrary Pythia. I have great confidence in you." He undid his fly and pulled out his cock.

Pythia stared at it wide-eyed for a moment, and then coughed. "Well, you can get yourself started and I uh... I'll," she swallowed and sighed in defeat. "Finish it."

Ruthless stroked his cock a few times and glanced over at Pythia. "You know, this would go a lot faster if you gave me a little something to work with."

Pythia flipped him off.

"Right, like that."

She rolled her eyes and waited.

In his ear, he heard Meredith's voice. "Mmm, I think Rex needs our help." He then heard Chrissy's effeminate moan. Precum began to flow freely from his now rock-hard cock. "Oh yes baby, suck mommy's titty. Your tongue is so good. You ready for mommy's cock?" A soft, muffled, cry. "I know you are, oh yes baby, you're taking that cock so deep. I'm gonna rub your little clitty."

Ruthless let out a shaky breath as his brain was hijacked by one of the most erotic things that he'd ever heard. If you were to have asked him five minutes ago, he would have doubted just listening to Meredith fucking Chrissy with a strap-on could have such an effect on him. He'd be wrong, given it took only a few minutes of hearing it, before he swallowed and looked over at Pythia.

She raised her eyebrow, unaware of what had just happened. "I mean, that was pretty fast."

"Yes, well, we're all in luck today." He gestured in front of him. Pythia sighed and walked over to hold the sample cup in front of his cock. He pulled his hand away, then furrowed his brow and warned her, "You're probably want to get bigger than the 30 mils."

"Sure buddy," Pythia smirked. She quickly examined his penis to make sure that he hadn't somehow added a tube somewhere, and then jerked his wet cock.

Ruthless groaned and climaxed, the first spurt splashed into the sample cup and out of it. Pythia recoiled, and the next spurt splashed on her. She put the cup back and caught most of the rest, before she looked up at him, with anger in her eyes.

"I warned you," he shrugged.

She quickly sealed the container and shook her head. She got close to him and pointed a finger in his face. "This. Never. Happened."

"Who would believe me?" He asked with a smile. He flipped up a card that he'd retrieved from his jacket. "You'll want to contact me later. I assume you can do so securely."

Pythia shook her head in anger, grabbed the card, her chart, and left. Ruthless sighed, redid his pants, and contemplated his next step. He hadn't lied to her - he really didn't want to give her that sample. The cocktail of alien organic compounds had been a secret he hadn't shared with anyone.

But sometimes, a big reward required a huge risk. And this was one of those times.


The headquarters of Mister Ruthless was a massive underground bunker. It had several different levels arranged around a central elevator shaft. Toward the top of the bunker were the arrival ports, where a special vacuum tube pod system could transport small groups of people from the entrances around the city.

The system was completely impractical at scale, but thankfully for Ruthless' purposes, worked great.

Unfortunately, a lot of the bunker was in disrepair after it had been in disuse for so long. Some of the vacpods had lost pressure, a lot of the rooms were covered in dust, and many of the bots had been powered down so long they hadn't come back.

But for now, the immediate priority had been getting the computers back online. Rex headed to the Command Information Center, where he had left Chris, now professionally known as Feral, to bring the systems back online.

When he finally got to CIC, he found a completely functional system. However, there was no sign of Feral or Meredith. He left for the elevator and headed for the living quarters. Soon he came to Meredith's room, and found her relaxed on the bed naked, her legs spread wide as a naked Chrissy licked her pussy.

Rex grinned at Meredith, and she bit her lip as he stripped off his clothes and set them aside. Chrissy paused his licking a moment, "Ooh, you're so wet."

"I know," she grinned and stared at Rex's body.

Chrissy looked up and around and laughed. "Oh, I see."

Meredith tugged on him, to pull him aside, because she knew exactly what Rex wanted, which is what he claimed. He crawled up onto the bed, and pushed his cock deep into her pussy, which made her gasp. Chrissy continued to pay attention to her breasts, as Rex pounded his cock into her pussy. He didn't have to fuck her long before he climaxed. After he filled her to the brim, he noticed that she hadn't cum yet, and so he pulled Chrissy back, and pushed his head between her legs. Chrissy ate as much of Rex's load out of her as he could, before she sprayed her cum into Chrissy's waiting mouth.

Rex planned to make good use of all of his sluts going forward. For now, he relaxed with the pair for a few minutes before he got up to return to work. Meredith groaned, "What, we get five minutes rest?"

"No rest for the wicked," he replied with a grin. He looked down at Chris and nodded. "Especially for our young friend here." He held out a hand and Chris took it and stood up, then stretched out his limbs.

"I'm ready for round three," the shapeshifter grinned.

Rex sighed. "I'm afraid round three is going to be the seduction of Dan Fuller."

"Oh." He sighed and winced. "Who... is he again?"

Rex hardly blamed him for not following corporate news from inside prison. "He's the current CEO of Akrinym. The man who stole my company from me."

Chris nodded in resignation. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'm the only one who can seduce him and hack his computer while doing so."

Rex looked at Meredith because damn that was a good idea.

Meredith nodded in agreement.

Chris noticed the exchange. "Wait. What was your original plan?"

"Well, I mean, seduction and blackmail."

Chris gestured wildly at Meredith. "Why couldn't SHE do that?"

Meredith laughed, and Rex joined her. "Meredith may be attractive, but a seductress she is not."

Chris rolled his eyes, and gestured again, "Get him drunk, shove her boobs in his face, and tell me what man is going to resist that."

Rex looked down at Chris and nodded. "I know, but I don't pick who does things based on who is least uncomfortable. I pick based on who is best at it." He pointed at Chris. "You are currently my best seducer of men." He paused and added, "Besides your hacking plan is better than blackmail."

Chris hung his head and nodded. After a moment, he perked up and smiled. "After I'm done with that though, I'd like to do something."

Rex furrowed his brow. This wasn't supposed to be Lets Make A Deal, but something about Chris' smile made him wonder. "What's that?"

Chris moved over to Meredith and whispered in her ear. She perked up and nodded to Rex. "Yes! Lets do that. Make the deal."

Rex looked between them as he immediately wondered how out of hand these relationships were going to get. "Okay, listen, whatever -" He motioned between them, "This is? One time deal, okay?"

Chris nodded excitedly and twiddled his fingers together in a planning motion.

Rex shook his head. "Anyway," he looked at Chris. "Before the Fuller job, I've got a quick one for you. You know our old friend the BAP? She's living in a small hotel while her house gets fixed. I want you to send her a message."


The message that Rex had Chris send was complex, but thankfully easy to deliver. It was a set of instructions that had Shelly go into the metro, take a normal maintenance tunnel (which would be unlocked for her) to a different station, enter a special non-maintenance tunnel, take the second vacpod, and it would take her into the basement of an apartment building that he owned. All that was required for her to move across the city without being seen by the League.

Once she'd made it to the apartment that he'd set aside for this, she would've discovered his little care package. He left a note that said he would arrive in the late evening, which gave her plenty of time to prepare.

He had to admit that a part of him hoped that when he opened that door, the apartment would be empty. That would be the end of the story for Shelly Klaus. She would return to her old life, and it would take awhile, but she'd get back into her old routine. He'd keep his word, and she'd never see him again.

He had checked the security system within the apartment of course. He wasn't going to blindly walk into a room filled with men with guns. Sure enough, there she was - alone, seated at a small dining table not far from the front door. She had opened the care package and made good use of it.

She dressed much like she was last time. Black lingerie, black hose, this time with added black high heels. Her makeup looked every bit as well put together as it did last time. But seated as she was, she didn't look particularly happy.

It wasn't his intent to make her unhappy. Regardless, it was where things were. Ruthless knocked twice, paused only a moment, then opened the door.

When he stepped through, Shelly Klaus stood in front of him in her black lingerie, which he had to admit really did complement her honey-toned skin quite well. She blinked several times, as tears welled up in her eyes.