Ruthless - The Angry River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can go," Rex offered, and gestured toward the hall.

She shook her head quickly, the smiled widely, as tears of joy fell to her cheeks. "No - no, sir."

Rex nodded with a smile, then shut and lock the door. Shelly walked up to him and draped her arms around his neck, then waited for him to kiss her. He did so and shoved his tongue into her mouth. She moaned and clutched onto him, as tried to devour his tongue. She pushed her body against his, and one leg ran up his side to pull him as close as possible.

After long while of enjoyable kissing, Rex broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes. She looked back into his and blinked tears away. "I... I know what I need," she murmured.

"Do you now?" Rex smiled. "Tell me, Shelly Klaus, what is it that you need?"

Shelly stepped back, and he let go of her, so that she could kneel on the ground. "I need you, master."

Rex stepped toward her, his crotch next to her face, and gently stroked her cheek. "Then I will give you a master, my slut."

She closed her eyes at the touch, and nodded, "Thank you sir."

"Remain," he commanded and walked into the bedroom, devoid of cameras this time. She was into that, he assumed, so they might have to do something in the future. But for right now, he didn't want them. He slipped out of his shoes. "Without standing, come to me."

Shelly crawled on her hands and knees to him. When she reached his leg, she raised up on her knees, and pressed her head against his thigh. He smiled and stroked her cheek again. Not only did she want to be dominated, but he also suspected she was into pet play. It occurred to him it said something about him that he could figure that out, but not any of the rest of her emotions.

"Stand and undress me."

Shelly nodded and stood up. She took off his jacket, and carefully set it aside, then his shirt, and pants. When his erect cock was exposed, she stared at it while she removed his undershirt, then socks. When she was done, she quietly returned to her knees in front of him and looked up at him with a smile.

Rex gripped her head and rested his cock on her face. Her breath quickened, and he left it there for a few seconds. "How far do you want this to go?"

"Sir?"

"You want me to take total control of your sex life."

She nodded but made the gesture small enough that it didn't move his cock. "Yes, sir."

"That might take over parts of your personal life."

"You can have it, sir."

Rex thought that was fast, but he assumed that meant she didn't really have a personal life. "And you understand the cost for this? I will infringe on your professional life."

That did result in a pause. She was slower, less certain, "Yes, sir. I can try, sir."

He pulled his cock up to push his sack in her mouth. She eagerly sucked on his balls and moaned. "Then I will train you. You will call me master, or sir, and I will call you whatever I want." She moaned again. He sighed in satisfaction, then gestured to the bed. "Get on the bed and present yourself."

Shelly scrambled over to the bed, got on her hands and knees and pressed her chest against the mattress. She pulled her pussy lips apart with both hands and tried to look back at him. "I'm yours, master."

Rex got up on the bed behind her, put his legs on either side of hers, and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Immediately, she constricted around him, squeezing him tight, as he shoved his throbbing rod into her. She gasped and moaned, and he grabbed her forearms so that she could grab his arms as well, and stabilize herself.

"Slut, I don't want you to move, do you understand?"

She moaned and nodded. "Yes... yes, m-master."

Rex pulled himself back nearly out of her, then shoved himself back in as deep as he could without hurting her. He set up a fast rhythm, as he pulled almost out of her, before he stretched her deep.

"Ahh! Oh god! Master!" Shelly cried out. Her legs shook and she started to squirm.

Rex slapped her ass. "Slut! No moving!"

She inhaled with a gasp and tightened her legs up. Rex loved how she squeezed around his cock, which he continued to thrust in and out of her. He sped up his pace even, as he wanted to batter her pussy enough to make her remember him all week.

She lifted her head and screamed, "Master!" with a long guttural groan that followed. Rex felt her entire body spasm around his cock as she came. Her pussy flooded him, soaked her legs, and then clenched down on him. But he wasn't done, which meant she wasn't done.

When he continued to fuck his cock into her, she gasped, and rolled her eyes back. She groaned again, and her legs started to shake as she tried to keep them in place. Her pussy tried to keep him, tried to squeeze down on him, but he continued to spread her open. When the head of his cock invaded her deeper than ever, she let out a low long moan.

Rex enjoyed the rhythm, her pleasured grunts and gasps when the sensations bordered between pleasure and pain, but soon he built toward climax. "Your master is about to cum, my slut."

Another gasp, and another flood in her pussy. "Oh god, yes master, thank you, please, please cum! Please cum in me!"

Rex let go of her arms and grabbed tight onto her hips. He slowed his pace down, as she thrashed her head back and forth. He reveled in the sensation of driving his cock deeper and deeper into a slut that was losing her mind. As he approached the precipice, he thrust hard a couple of times, then climaxed deep inside of her. He poured load after load into her, and she screamed and climaxed again. She squeezed him tight, which just made him cum more.

After a few seconds, he sighed deeply, and slowly drew himself back out of her. His cock wasn't soft, but it usually took more than one load for that. She slumped onto the bed, his cum leaked from her gaping pussy.

"Slut, turn around," he commanded her, as he rested back on his knees.

Shelly slowly turned around and put quite a bit of effort into doing so, before she brought her face close to his cock.

"Clean it," he ordered. Shelly slowly, clearly exhausted, cleaned his cock off with her mouth, and licked it several times, then sucked gently on the end. He pushed it into her mouth and grabbed her head. "Look at me."

Shelly looked up at him, a little more alert now with his cock in her mouth.

"The only cock you are to have in you is mine, unless you I tell you otherwise, do you understand?"

Shelly moaned in agreement.

"For instance, one exception is that you are to buy two toys, whichever you like, but they are meant to plug you so that you keep my cum inside of you."

Shelly moaned again around his cock, excited by the idea.

"Now, slut, I want you to dress me."

Shelly didn't move fast, but Rex just grinned at that. He was feeling patient at the moment anyway, and eventually he stood before the bed fully dressed. But before she put away his hard cock, she paused and stared at it, then looked up at him. "Master, I have more holes if you'd like to satisfy yourself."

"You want to take care of your master, I see."

She nodded.

"But not with your pussy?"

She sat up on the bed and smiled. "Master, you can use any of my holes. They belong to you, now."

He bent down and grabbed her nipple to tug it upward. "And these?"

She groaned. "Whatever pleasure they can give you master - it's yours!"

Rex found that phrasing interesting but filed it away in the back of his mind, then gestured for her to stand. When she did, he pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy, which pulled a moan from her when she fell against his arms, her eyes squeezed shut. He got his fingers slick with her juices and his cum, and he pushed those fingers passed her anal ring. "I'm glad to hear it."

Shelly gasped and gripped his arms as her eyes flew open. He grinned down at her and started to push his fingers deeper inside of her. "I'm especially glad, because all of your holes are going to get a lot of exercise."

"Oh, my fucking god, yes master, thank fuck!"

Rex whirled her around and pulled her knee up so she could plant her foot on the bed, then shoved his cock into her lubricated ass. She screamed in pleasure, then reached behind her to grab his head and dig her fingernails into his scalp. "Fuck my ass, master! It's yours!"

He grabbed her breast and her hip, and he fucked her ass as she stood one foot on the floor and the other on the bed. She groaned and thrashed her head in pleasure but could do little else against the anal assault.

Rex pulled out of her, and pushed her toward the bed, which she climbed onto and laid face down on. He climbed up onto the bed behind her, his legs on either side of hers, and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her now loosened anal ring.

She moaned as her ass stretched again to accommodate his large cock, and he decided to take it slower this time. He pushed deep into her, then slowly drew almost entirely out of her, before he sank his cock balls deep. Rex pushed on her shoulder, and grabbed her hip with his other hand, as he fucked her in a deep, slow rhythm. He filled her with his meat again and again, while she gasped and thrashed.

Soon she cried out as she climaxed, and her legs tensed and spasmed. Rex leaned close to her ear, "I love it when an anal slut cums from getting fucked in the ass."

Shelly groaned. "Master, please fill me with your cum!"

Rex sped up, then thrust deep inside of her as he climaxed, and fired a jet of cum into her. He pulled his cock back, until just the head was inside of her, and filled her up. He stepped back to admire his handwork, and thought she really did look the part, splayed out on the bed as her gaped ass leaked his cum.

She moaned quietly on the bed, so he let her rest while he cleaned himself up. Before he left, he sat on the bed near her head, and drew out a small communicator. She looked up through half-lidded eyes, and tried to focus on it.

"This is a secure communicator. Do not lose it. But if you do lose it, tell me immediately." He held it up. Shelly nodded and held up a hand for him to put it into. "Emergencies only. Understand? Otherwise, I will meet you here in four days."

Shelly nodded and smiled, sleepily. "Thank you, master."


Days later, Mister Ruthless stood in front of several monitors in the CIC, watching various news channels simultaneously. He'd hoped that there might be something there that could help him crack what exactly the Heptagonal Table was up to.

"Rex?" Meredith asked as she approached.

"What is it?"

"Feral's made contact with Fuller. Says it's going well, but a little slower than we thought."

Rex had grown to hate this part of the plan. He knew he had to send Feral to seduce Fuller, it really was the highest chance of success. But now that it had happened, he wished there was some other option. 'They're all tools,' Zarathustro had said. Things weren't nearly so obvious to Rex.

Meredith smiled. "I'd wondered if you'd grown to care for him as much as I have."

Well, it was obvious to some. "When he approached me in prison, he was so desperate to get out. He'd felt abandoned by everyone."

"Like there was no one in the whole world who cared for him," Meredith nodded.

Rex looked over at her and nodded. Of course. Though their stories were so different, in the end, they were both lost souls that somehow ended up in Rex's orbit. He wondered if he was like a black hole - an endless vortex of darkness with a gravity strong enough to attract bright stars. "Yeah, I guess so. I thought I could change my methods. But it turns out my new methods are changing me back." He looked at the monitor and sighed. "Meredith."

Meredith blinked at the formality. "... Yes?"

"We're going to get Akrinym back." He looked at her. "The stock will dip from the change in leadership - but I literally just served a prison stint. If I take over, the stock will plummet. That would complicate our plans."

Meredith nodded. "That makes sense, who..." her eyes lost focus as she guessed.

"Yes, Meredith. You."

"You want... me to become the CEO of a trillion-dollar company? And that, somehow, won't make the stock plummet?"

"I want you to take charge of 7 people," he shrugged. "Besides, while you're going to be the public face, really big decisions we can talk through."

Meredith went wide-eyed. "You are changing. Because usually your ideas aren't insane."

The monitors died.

Rex snapped his attention at them, and then rushed over to a terminal. He quickly logged in and tried to figure out what was going on. "For some fucking reason, a hacker reset the network identifier," he furrowed his brow. GROSS_PERV_NET was the new one. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tracing the intrusion." A few minutes passed, and he nodded. "Got it." He shook his head.

"What? So easily? I thought the Bionicist would be harder-"

"It's Pythia. She wants to talk."

Meredith groaned. "That was her way of asking for a meeting? Was a phone call too complicated?"


The location was a run down, empty warehouse in an industrial part of town. No tall buildings, not a lot of electronics in the area. When Ruthless arrived, he noted that it made it very easy to detect if anything electronic was happening around, or if superheroes hovered overhead. Thankfully the answer was no on both accounts.

He sent up a drone to scout out the area. It got one clear picture of Pythia sitting inside the warehouse with a laptop. She was dressed in her normal hero outfit that involved a black suit with yellow accents, and a small cape.

His feed was disrupted. "It's not a trap, just get in here," came through.

Meredith spoke in his ear, "Wow, she is... shockingly good at that."

Ruthless knew a lot about technology, but what some of these hackers were able to do seemed to border on magic. He walked into the warehouse and up to Pythia, who snapped her laptop shut.

"I don't suppose it's too much to ask that you remove the earpiece?"

"I can't, it's an implant," Ruthless shrugged. "But the only other person on the line you can trust-"

"I don't even trust you, much less your friend." She paced back and forth, clearly worked up, and covered in sweat.

"She's my assistant," Ruthless explained with a sigh. "Pythia, you'll have to let this one go. What did you find?"

"I analyzed your sample. Then I did it again. Then I did it again, because I could not believe what I was seeing." She whirled around and pointed at him, "You're not even human!"

Ruthless threw up his hands in confusion. "What're you talking about? They modified my testicles. That hardly qualifies me as-"

"You're a metahuman!"

That was a surprise? "Oh. I mean, yes. Hyperintelligence, with a sex drive to match." He paused when he realized that out of all the times he'd squared off against League heroes, they thought he was human the whole time. "You think a human could single-handedly take on the League and win?"

"But I thought you were anti-metahuman!" Pythia protested.

He scoffed. "That's a reductive-"

"Nevermind! Your semen is weird, and sterile, and Watchman confirmed you two were the only ones there."

Ruthless was taken aback by the suddenness. So, she had, in fact, confirmed that the only way she could have-

"Although, you could've artificially inseminated me."

"With what?" Ruthless exclaimed as his irritation boiled over. "The police raided the warehouse! Watchman was there the whole time." Realization hit him. This could be a delay tactic. "What's the plan Pythia? Hope to catch me in a lie, record it, and call Detective Kellerman to take me in again?"

Pythia shook her head then looked around. Wait, he was wrong. She hadn't tried to delay him, she was panicked. "No, I just... I don't want it to be true."

She pointed at him. "I don't want you to be the one to tell me."

She threw her hands up, "I don't want ANY of this! I'm not... "

She lowered her hands and stared at the ground. "I'm not ready. I'm not ready for this..."

"Oh shit," Meredith spoke in his ear. "She's having an attack."

Ruthless took a few steps closer to her and canted his head to the side. Again, he had been caught off guard. "You haven't told anyone yet, have you?"

Pythia wiped her eyes and looked at him as tears dripped down her mask. "I can't trust anyone! I don't know who in the League knows! God, you're the only person I can talk to about this! I... " she started to breathe faster.

If she had a full-blown anxiety attack - well, Ruthless couldn't begin to predict what would happen. He put a hand on her shoulder. "There's someone else you can talk to, Pythia. Please, let me bring her in."

The superheroine looked up at him and let out a shaky breath and nodded.

"Meredith," Ruthless said and he heard her quick reply, soon followed by her heels clacking across the warehouse. "This is Meredith-"

Meredith walked up to Pythia, and quickly wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. Pythia stiffened and tried to pull back, but soon stopped struggling, before she cried into her shoulder.


Meredith spoke quietly to Pythia for a half hour or so, as Rex sat and thought. His plan had been straightforward, fun, and just a little bit sexy. The results had instead been equal parts confusing and horrifying. But one thing was clear - there was something rotten in the League, and if he couldn't figure out what, it was going to kill him.

Rex stood up and walked over to Pythia and Meredith. Pythia had pulled her mask off awhile ago, and she looked up at him with red eyes. Rex was straightforward, as he assumed she didn't want to dance. "Pythia, I need your help."

He half-expected a fight, but instead got a tired nod, before she shook her head. "No. Not just like that." She stared at him, and a fire seemed to light behind her eyes. "I want him taken down."

It actually took Rex a moment to realize who she was talking about, because it was an insane statement to make. "Oh, the Night Watchman? Yeah, you know, we'll just call him up, 'Oh Hey you won a prize, come down to the police station and claim it' and then-"

Pythia pointed at Rex angrily. "You can take him down."

"Pythia," Rex said politely, but firmly. "I don't know if you're aware of this, but Night Watchman is in the middle of TAKING ME DOWN!" He hadn't wanted to raise his voice, but the frustration slipped out.

Pythia stood up, "Don't give me that. I know what his plan was. He didn't send you to prison for 10 months, he sent you to prison for forever. You got out in 10 months and crushed his plan."

"I didn't get me out in ten months," he pointed at Meredith, "She got me out in 10 months."

Pythia shook her head. "However you do it, that's my cost."

Rex quickly ran through options and glanced at Meredith. She looked sympathetic, but clearly, revenge is what she'd want too. He looked back to Pythia. "What about Holy Diver?"

"The paladin? What about him?"

"Why can't you trust him?"

She sighed. "He's... I don't know that I can't but... he wouldn't understand." She rubbed the back of her head. "I mean, he's a cleric."

"Of Zoroastrianism - look, we have to get someone at the Table." Rex shook his head when he realized this was a plan of desperation and doomed to fail. "No, listen. That won't work. I need you." She started to protest, and he spoke over her, "I need you in order to take down Watchman. The whole point of reaching out to you to begin with was to find out what you knew. It turns out you know a lot. And I need that knowledge to stop Watchman's plan, whatever it is. If I could just snap my fingers and eliminate him, I wouldn't have come to you to begin with."