Ruthless - The Devil's Dance Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, her job does call her away at odd hours. It's possible she had to come in on the weekends," Rex shrugged. If somehow, she didn't get home until extremely late, it's possible none of this would work. She might just pass out on her bed. Of course, if she behaved too unusually at work, someone might catch on. It was a fascinating conundrum.

"Oh man I hate that," came Chris' voice behind them. "Bion was always calling us in on the weekends. 'Train to avoid the pain,' blah blah," he sighed. "The worst part was, he never really seemed to, I mean, I thought he cared. Cared more. I guess he just cared about some people." He shook his head. "For the rest of us, it was just train train train."

Rex glanced over at Meredith, to check his assumptions about what he just heard. She raised her eyebrows in confirmation. There was something there that he hadn't known about. "Chris," he addressed him. Tierjunge had decided that even though he was going to stay in his femboy form, he wanted to be called Chris by most people. He loved it when Rex called him Chrissy, but quickly realized for everyone else it felt like he was back in prison. So, Rex would call him Chris in public. "I realized you told me you didn't know why you were abandoned by Chronos. But you told me that before you pledged yourself to me."

Chris went stiff. "I... don't know. No, not a, you know, for... for certain, I mean, it could be-"

Rex furrowed his brow. He wasn't going to try to lie to him, was he? "Chris."

Tears welled up in Chris' eyes. "I... think I got between Corvosa and Bion."

Rex blinked. That seemed implausible to him. He glanced over at Meredith who shrugged, so she must have found it at least plausible. He nodded to Chris. "Go on."

"Well, I... I actually thought Corvosa liked me. Liked me, liked me. You know, liked-"

"Yes," Rex nodded to encourage him to move on.

Chris bit his lip and wiped his eyes. "So, one night after investigating, I was feeling good, so I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to go on a date." He shrugged, "She didn't, she said something like, 'Intrateam fraternization is frowned upon.'"

Rex shook his head in disapproval. He always found that to be complete bullshit. It only caused problems if people didn't communicate-

"Anyway, the next day, Bion comes to me and says he has a secret mission. An undercover assignment with the group we were investigating." He furrowed his brow, "And he actually, somehow he knew about my femboy form, which I... I had told Corvosa privately, but not... not him. But he wanted me to go like that. As a cover!" He shook his head. "But I'm always green!" He sighed and shook his head. "The one thing I can't do is go undercover."

Rex furrowed his brow. "So, they knew who you were."

Chris shrugged and shook his head. "I think they were pretending not to. I don't know. They uh," he smirked. "They were real friendly at least, you know?" He snorted. "I was such an idiot. I thought, well, sometimes a hero has to take the bad lumps with the good. Like, oh what an unfortunate turn of events." He shook his head. "But it didn't last long, because in about two days they were getting arrested. I didn't actually do much investigating," he sighed. "Not that it mattered."

"Why not?" Rex furrowed his brow.

"I already knew what they were stealing! I had told Bion about it, that's why I was feeling so good."

Rex widened his eyes. Oh, this poor, young, naïve kid.

"Uh, Chris-" Meredith started, because she had caught on. Rex held up a hand to her, and Chris looked between them in alarm.

"Chris, this is really important. You get me?" Chris stared at him wide-eyed and nodded. "What were they stealing?"

Chris gulped. "Quantum harmonic resonators." He paused a moment and then corrected himself, "Well, the supplies for them. They weren't, uh, they weren't assembled, but I put it together when I found a League report. I mean, I say 'found' but..."

Rex knew this was probably just as important and prodded him. "But...?"

Chris coughed and gave them a wan smile. "I kind of hacked it?"

It was starting to fall into place. Not really, but yes, some of it. This was important. "So, with that hacked report, you were able to piece together what the heists were about. And you immediately told Bion."

"Yeah, I filed a report with him. Included all my evidence. I thought, man, I thought I had cracked the case."

"And then went and had a talk with Corvosa."

Chris nodded and then looked in the distance before he looked back to Rex. "Oh my god, you think it was about the resonators? That I found something I wasn't supposed to find? That... that the Table...?"

Rex looked at Meredith who shook her head. "According to the police, none of the stolen goods were recovered. Supposedly, the crew stashed them somewhere, and refused to say where."

"What!" Chris yelled and shifted into an angry cat-man kind of creature. "Grahh! No!"

Rex walked up to Chris and put a hand on his shoulder. Chris shifted back into his femme form and slumped in his chair. Tears fell onto his cheeks. "They were there. The warehouse was full. I thought... I just though at least... at least I didn't fail. Didn't fail the mission." He sniffed. "Prison... all that, everything, okay... sure. All that happened, but I wasn't a failure." He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them.

Rex stared down at Chris as he wept, and emotional conflict tore at him. It wasn't supposed to be this way. He was supposed to be in charge, and these people his servants. Meri, sure, he could care about her. But all of them? First Shelly, now Chris? This had to be a weakness. This was the weakness he saw in the heroes that had failed to stop him.

Meredith moved over to Chris and wrapped her arms around him. He noticed tears in her eyes as well. This was bad, it had cascaded from one to another.

She spoke quietly, "Chris, you didn't fail. You succeeded, and you did the mission. You were betrayed. They set you up. But it wasn't your fault."

Chris looked up at her, sniffled, grimaced and rubbed his face with the back of his hand.

"Chris," Rex's tone was firm. Chris looked up at him, uncertain. "You should be very proud of what you accomplished. You endured incredible hardship and found a way out of it. You did whatever it took and succeeded. Your team members were foolish to abandon someone so strong."

Rex thought that would help calm him down, but instead his eyes went wide, and tears continued to stream down. Chris' mouth opened and his jaw quivered.

Rex glanced at Meredith who smiled with tears in her eyes, a reaction he didn't quite expect. He was surprised when Chris jumped into his arms and began to kiss his neck. He squeezed him tightly in a hug, but it lasted only a few seconds, when Chris pulled back to look into his eyes.

"If you don't kill them, I will. I will make them pay."

Rex stared back and shook his head very slowly. That wasn't going to work. He'd figured that out a long time ago. "Your determination may drive you to your goal, but your anger will make you lose. Do you want to throw your life away for an attempt at revenge? Or do you want to beat them?"

Chris climbed down and smiled, as he seemed to understand. "You're saying... I can't be angry. So, I guess, I have to be ruthless."

Rex smiled. He hadn't actually expected that. "I guess so."

Then it occurred to Rex then what had just happened. He was wrong. This wasn't weakness. This was what the heroes wanted. They wanted devotion just as he did, but they had found different ways of getting it. Could something so broken be strengthened in its repair? That was how muscles were built, after all.

Chris looked at the monitor, then sat back down. "I can help. I want to help."

"The first thing you should do is tell me who you were working for."

"Oh, the team was mostly just D-listers. I think uh, the Mustard Man, Mothking, Dark Revenger, and Hammerhands."

Rex rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Fuck. Hammerhands."

"In their defense, it is surprisingly hard to come up with a good name," Meredith offered.

Rex rolled his eyes at her, and then looked back to Chris. It wasn't a coincidence that Dark Revenger was involved. But he definitely wasn't in charge. "You said 'mostly.' Who was in charge?"

"Caine and Raiju. They were setting up the heists, and letting the crew do them."

Rex nodded, as that made a lot of sense. Caine was an incredibly intelligent strongman. Raiju was woman who was part cat and could shock people. They worked together from time to time, although their usual heists weren't quite as technologically focused as quantum harmonic resonators.

Chris continued. "But I want to help with the mission."

Rex looked at the monitor, briefly at a loss. He wasn't sure how shape shifting into a giant cat would help here.

Meredith stood up, "Help how? I mean, she's... I mean, Rex has it-"

"I can fly in as a bird or sneak into her house as a mouse." Chris gestured. "I can tell you what's going on inside. The fact that I'm green only matters if someone sees me."

Rex furrowed his brow. "A mouse? Not a man-sized mouse, but a small mouse?"

Chris looked at him and shrugged then nodded. "Yeah."

"And you weigh as much as a mouse?"

Chris shrugged and nodded. "Sure."

But that wasn't possible. "Where... does your mass go?"

Chris blinked. "What."

"The mass from your gauge... bosons... " Rex sighed. "Not... I guess not... actually important, it's fine," Chris looked at Meredith who shrugged, so Rex continued, "Whatever, the point is, yes. I mean, yes, I would like that."

Chris smiled, looked at the monitor and then said, "If we're going to be a team though, I have to have a code name."

Rex raised an eyebrow, as he had assumed it would be Tierjunge.

Chris stared at the monitor intently, and grinned, his teeth sharper than usual. "Call me Feral."


The house that Shelly lived at was at the end of a drive on a hill and had a nice view of the city. It was a pretty expensive place, even though it was only single story. She was a well-paid attorney, and she had the nice house to match. The master bedroom was massive and took up the space of a couple of normal sized rooms, as she didn't need extra rooms. Large windows dominated the view side of the house.

Feral's scouting report had so far been very complete. He even noted that the master suite had an open concept bathroom with no privacy.

It was late in the evening when Shelly Klaus arrived. She had been at work all day, even on a Sunday. The drone caught her as she parked in her driveway, not even bothering with her garage, which was full of case files. She looked positively exhausted as she headed to her front door.

Meredith sighed. "Uh oh." Meredith was back at the safehouse, monitoring the situation.

Rex shrugged from his car parked up the street. He had a monitor in the backseat. This was one of his more ordinary looking automated sedans. "We'll see." It was too early to discount things yet, but he warned Feral, "She's entering the house."

"Copy that," came the murmured response.

Rex appreciated Feral's radio discipline. Perhaps training with Chronos wasn't a complete waste of time. Rex's drone was in a protected position, hidden by a copse of trees. If he wanted to look in the windows, he would've had to send it around the other side of the house. The very nature of the great view would mean that the drone would be out in the open air.

Feral really was the better choice here.

Rex heard the whisper over the comms, as Feral explained what she was doing. Shelly had gone into her bedroom and gotten undressed. She took a long shower, then cleaned herself very thoroughly. She redid her hair, and apparently it was a much sexier look. That took a lot longer than Rex had expected.

"Of course you'd think it was fast," Meredith sighed.

"I have robots that could -"

"It's not about the end result, it's about the process," he could hear Meredith's grin over the radio.

After that was finished, she went into her room and got dressed, though not into clothes. She put on a black sheer long sleeved lingerie top made of tulle with garters that snapped onto dark thigh-high nylons. It really complemented her honey-colored skin, and it looked really nice, probably a Kiki De Montparnasse-

"Feral," Rex whispered. "I get it. You know a lot about lingerie, apparently, but I don't need that much detail-"

"Yes we do!" Meredith whispered. "What's the bra and panties?"

Feral's voice remained low. "She's not wearing any. She looks incredible, I can see why-ooh."

"What?" Both Rex and Meredith asked.

Shelly returned to her bathroom and applied makeup. It was more pronounced than her work makeup, and it went well with the black lingerie. She then found her lubricant and rubbed it into to both her pussy and her ass. She then went back into the bedroom side of the suite and set up tripods.

"Tripods?" Rex asked.

"I don't know, boss - oh. She's putting cameras on them."

Rex furrowed his brow. "Networked?"

"I don't... think so? They don't look it."

"Meredith, can you isolate her network?"

Meredith offered in a testy tone, "What in my CV makes you think I know what a jay peg is?"

"I can," Feral offered, and Rex could hear his smile, but he was still impressed by the skills.

"Feral, back to the car, I've got a terminal."

"Exfil," Feral whispered. Several minutes passed before he whispered again, "Exfil complete, returning to car."

It was enough to make Rex never want to work with villains again. He had a new requirement for future villain employees: Professionalism on the comms.

A green shape flew down and then morphed into a humanoid before Feral quickly climbed into the back seat. Rex really liked Feral, and he enjoyed his work ethic, but damn his powers had started to irritate him.

"But the air pressure from your expanding-" Rex started then shook his head. "Nevermind," he opened a terminal that was built into the back seat and turned it to Feral.

The young man typed into it and furrowed his brow. "Weird, your operating system is-"

"The League stole my OS. Years ago."

Feral blinked in surprise, then continued to work, but after a minute he sighed in disappointment. "Well, she's definitely streaming some video." A few more taps and clicks then, "Wait, it's not her. Not her, her. It's her door cam."

Rex nodded. He'd assumed that no prosecutor would want to be constantly broadcasting to a third party so much information, but he had failed to consider that most people didn't care. "Can you -"

"Isolate and loop? Yeah, just collecting some video... making a loop and... done. The other cameras aren't even hooked into her Wi-Fi. Which, I should add, is not very secure."

"Good work." Rex ruffled Feral's hair, who grinned widely in response. "Driver: Pull into Klaus' driveway. Do not exceed 40 kph on the road."

The sedan silently moved down the street, and then into Klaus' driveway.

"Boss, you uh..." Feral's voice was filled with hope. "You gonna keep the footage?"

"He better!" Meredith snapped immediately.

Ruthless rolled his eyes and exited the car, then walked up to Shelly's door and knocked loudly. He didn't have to wait long, and the door opened. Shelly did look incredible, especially when she smiled nervously at him. Her lingerie showed off her slim hips and perky tits. They weren't nearly as large as Meri's, but he looked forward to playing with them all the same.

"I hope you've had a good evening," Ruthless smiled back.

"I think I will," Shelly stepped back to let him in.

Ruthless stepped in and took the door from her, then shut it behind himself and locked it. "It seems you want something to happen."

Shelly stepped back from him again, closer to the wall, and looked in the direction of her bedroom. "I thought, uh... this was what you wanted." She looked back at Ruthless, as if she didn't know what she wanted.

He stepped forward, pressed his body close to hers, and trailed two fingers down the length of her lingerie. "You don't need to lie to me or to yourself," he murmured. His fingers travelled further south, and found her lubricated pussy lips, which he spread open.

She moaned and grabbed his shoulders. "I... " she gasped, then found herself at a loss for words.

Rex pushed his fingers inside of her and stroked her, then curled his fingers into her pussy. She gasped and leaned her head closer to his, as though to kiss him, but he leaned his head back. Her mouth opened and her breath hitched as he stroked her faster.

"Do you want something to happen?"

Shelly moaned and bit her lip. Ruthless withdrew his hand from her, which made her gasp again and blink several times. She drew in a shaky breath and nodded. "Yes. Rex, I-"

"Sir, will do for now."

Shelly swallowed and closed her eyes, then nodded. "Yes, sir. Please, sir."

Ruthless turned away from her and walked down the hall toward her bedroom. She stumbled, then padded along behind him, barefoot. He stopped suddenly at the door to her master bedroom, and she bumped into him. He pushed her face first against the wall. "Before we go in, lets make sure your warmed up."

She groaned against the wall and stuck her ass out. Ruthless slapped her ass, several times on each cheek. They were hard enough swats to make her cry out after the third. But by the seventh, she moaned, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Ruthless shoved two fingers into her pussy from behind and spread them wide.

She moaned. "Ahh! Sir, I'm warm sir! I'm hot sir, please."

"Very good," Ruthless smiled and turned away from her to open the door to her bedroom. He stepped in and sighed, as though the cameras surprised him. "Shelly, what am I looking at?"

Shelly pushed herself off the wall and walked up beside him on shaky legs. "Sir, I... I thought you'd, like it, sir. Like last time?"

"Shelly, I will forgive it this time, because you could not communicate with me, but next time I come to you, in order to fuck you senseless and fill you with cum," Rex heard Shelly inhale sharply from his words, "You should assume I don't want to build a collection of evidence about our relationship."

"Sir, I'm sorry sir, I-" Shelly scampered over to the nearest tripod.

"Leave it," Rex commanded and approached her. She turned and he backed her onto the bed. "I know you need it."

"Need it, sir?" She asked as she sat on the bed and looked up at him, then down at his crotch. Ruthless motioned to his fly and she opened it and pulled out his stiff cock and balls. She leaned in, but he grabbed her head and pulled her back.

"How many times this week did you sneak away to masturbate while thinking of me?"

Shelly looked up at him wide-eyed and said in a shaky breath. "I... I-"

"Don't. Lie."

"Just the once - I -"

An obvious lie. Ruthless let her go. "Well, I guess I should go, if you can't tell me the-"

"Sir, every day!" Shelly cried out and shook her head. "I'm sorry sir. Every day, sir. Sometimes twice, please sir. My work... it's suffered. That's why I had to work today."

Ruthless grabbed her head and pulled her onto his cock, which she eagerly accepted. She grabbed his hips, and worked her mouth back and forth, as she sucked as hard as she could. "Look at me," he commanded. She looked up at him as she fucked him with her mouth. She hadn't gotten very far, but the night was young. "I'm going to fill your mouth with cum. I'm going to fill all your holes with cum. Because I know what you want, Shelly, and I know what you need. You're my slut, and your body is mine."