Ruthless - The Devil's Dance Floor

Story Info
A ruthless villain corrupts a femboy and gets a slave.
16.8k words
4.9
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Ruthless

**Note & Notice**

This is a supervillain story ostensibly about brainwashing superheroines. However, it takes a long time to actually get to that point. For this series you should assume there will be non-consensual sex, loads of dubious consent, and references to non-consensual sexual activity in the series.

This story also contains gay content, cuz Ruthless will fuck anyone.

There's also some violence.

If you are looking for a regular clip of sexual content, this series has got that. If you're looking for normal sexual content, well... less of that. If you are looking for a bizarre story that for some reason plays with the conceits of sex stories on this site in an almost meta way it... also has that. For some reason.

Leave some stars and comments if you enjoy it though!


Chapter 2 - Devil's Dance Floor


9 Months Ago


Ruthless sat at the cafeteria and ate the vegetable protein slop that accounted for meals in the metahuman prison he found himself in. Another shitty day in this god-awful place that he helped design. Somewhere O. Henry was laughing his ass off.

A muscular man, approximately six and-a-half feet tall, approached his table, and he knew his day was about to get worse. Whatever this was, it was probably inevitable in a place like this, but that didn't mean he'd enjoy it.

He drank from his cup to empty it, bit down on a tooth which released a liquid into his mouth and spit the fluid back into the cup.

"Hey, hey, if it isn't the big shot himself," he big man grinned. "I always hoped to catch up to you in a place like this, without your powers." His villain name was Krock the Rock, which Ruthless thought simultaneously reductive and stupid. His skin was scaly, not stony, and he didn't even have crocodilian teeth. He was mostly just a big lunkhead. The last time they met, Krock had been employed by him, and part of the employment contract stipulated that under no circumstance was he allowed to eat anyone. Ruthless literally had to write that clause into the contract, and yet, somehow not shockingly, he broke it. Ruthless left him to take the fall, and he'd taken it personally, apparently.

Ruthless swirled the liquid in his cup and pretended to drink. "This isn't going to go well for you Krock." If it hadn't been Krock, it would've been somebody, but it felt better to permanently remove someone affectionally named 'The Metahuman Cannibal' from the board.

Krock put his hands on the table and leaned close to Ruthless. "And how's a smart bitch like you think it's gonna go?"

Ruthless smiled. "With you quite literally begging to die."

Krock laughed in his face. "No powers dumbass! All that's stoppin me from shoving my big rock," Oh, clever, "Into your bitch ass is your scrawny ass arms."

Ruthless threw the cup of liquid in his face.

Krock grinned, then stood up and laughed. He looked around at the prisoners that had gathered around and laughed harder. The prisoners, male and female alike, were probably thrilled with the idea of lunch and a show. But as Krock played to the crowd, it gave Ruthless the opportunity to stand and grab his lunch tray. Krock turned just in time for Ruthless to slam the edge of it against his cheek. It cut a small bloody mark on his skin and drew a drop of blood.

Krock laughed again. "Oh, it's on now little bitch, I've got five minutes before the guards show up, and I'm gonna show your ass..." he stammered, "Exactly..." He put his hand up to his face, which contorted in pain. He then bellowed, a sound that unpleasantly rose in pitch until it was a scream.

The other prisoners stepped back.

Ruthless grimaced at the unpleasant sight of a man in so much pain that he pissed himself. "Yes, I imagine you will regret how long it will take for anyone to come to your aid. Especially given they'll want hazmat suits first."

Krock let out another high-pitched scream and collapsed to his knees, then writhed in the urine under him. Ruthless walked over to his head, careful to step around any wetness, and looked down at the weeping, screeching man.

"I told you it wasn't going to end well."

Krock convulsed and managed to squeeze together two words out of his chattering lips. "K-k-kill.... meee..."

"No." Ruthless dropped the tray on the ground next to him, then turned and walked toward the showers. Before he reached the hall, a small, green-skinned form skittered up to him. He furrowed his brow in confusion. "Tierjunge? I thought you were... Aren't you in the League?"

Tierjunge smiled, "They cancelled my membership."

"Unfortunate. It wasn't that long ago that there wasn't a League, I'm sure you'll land on your feet," Ruthless tried to walk away but the young man jumped in front of him. Although was he a man? He was soft and curvy, not to mention his face looked very feminine. He wondered if he just iced someone's sugar daddy and sighed. "I knew they were pressed for space, but surely there's a juvi-"

"I'm twenty-two," Tierjunge laughed, and rolled his eyes in exaggerated gesture. "Besides, I think we could be pretty good friends-"

"I doubt it," Ruthless gently put his hand on the femboy's head and pushed him aside and headed to the shower. He had to get everything on his skin off his skin, sooner rather than later. He'd hate to end up like Krock.


Present Day


Ruthless hated bars like this, where lawyers would go to get drunk after their cases. Of course, one would assume if the legal system made the participants feel good, they wouldn't need to get blind drunk every night to do their jobs. But it didn't, so they did.

The Bureau of Metahuman Affairs had Prosecutors that handled their cases. In theory anyway, since most of those Prosecutors were political big shots, the actual caseload fell to the Assistant Prosecutors. The Federated States system was better than the old ProAm system of 'treat them like normal criminals' since that, of course, meant they mostly went free. Once the League started a few years back, it meant the heroes were easier to separate from the criminals. Unfortunately for most metahumans, the Bureau had almost no oversight.

As it turned out, for Ruthless' plans to work, it needed to entirely lack oversight. So, he couldn't curse the system too much.

He watched Meredith leave the spot at the bar near BAP Shelly Klaus, who had spent the night drinking quietly by herself. He was glad this wasn't going to be an unpleasant assignment. Dark brown hair flowed down onto her shoulders and framed a honey-toned face. She even seemed rather shapely, though on the small side.

Meredith had no doubt dropped some not subtle hints that there were no quality men at this bar. What the BAP could not know is that the reason all the men were avoiding her was because Meredith had sprayed a pheromone in the area that men hated.

Ruthless had never gotten anything like his formula to work on men, but that didn't mean he hadn't experimented. He let Shelly stew for a while, until she had a look that told him she was about to bail.

As Shelly turned away from the bar, Ruthless approached with a smile on his face, which he turned into a frown. "Helloooh, I didn't mean to interrupt you." Oh, fucking hell, the smell. The smell made him want to puke. Meredith must have really laid it on thick.

"Oh," Shelly fumbled in her purse for her wallet, unaware of any malignant odors. "I was just uhm... Paying my tab."

"Well, I just looking for some quiet conversation, and you struck me as quite the conversationalist." He paused a moment while she thought of a reply, and then added, "Though, I was considering ordering a drink. I could get two. "

Shelly smiled and put her wallet away. "Sure, why not?" She turned back to the bar as Ruthless set next to her. "So, who're you with?"

He pretended to not understand, though he noticed she asked for his credentials before his name. "With?" He looked at the bartender. "Brora, neat, still water side." The bartender nodded and looked at Shelly.

Shelly gave Ruthless a coy smile. "This is a lawyer bar, c'mon." and to the bartender. "Another cosmo."

Ruthless laughed. "Ah, of course. That explains why my lawyer actually likes to meet here. I have a casual meeting with my legal rep from time to time." He shrugged. "My names Reginald, I'm actually with an NGO - Humanity Is Human." It wasn't entirely a lie. He actually did fund them, a couple of subsidiaries down.

Shelly seemed to consider that. "The... human rights activists?"

He knew her words were meant to thread a needle. He had to make it agreeable. "Oh, well, it's not really about that is it though? I mean, we're just looking for equity with metahumans. Things should be level, that's all."

Shelly nodded, "I know. It's so hard for anyone to see that but, you know, we work our asses off and then someone literally swoops in..."

"Yeah," Agree, then change the subject, to make it seem like he's looking for a good time, "But work's for the working day." After his drink was delivered, he poured a little bit of the water in before he raised his glass to hers. "To a good night!"

"To a good night, Reginald," she toasted him and took a sip.

He gave her a wide, warm grin. "Please... call me Rex."


Ruthless locked the door behind them in the small bathroom, designed for single occupancy, before he turned back to Shelly. She hiked up her skirt, and he dug his fingers under the waistband of her pantyhose and curled two fingers into her wet pussy.

Shelly grabbed onto his shoulders and kissed him. He grabbed her around the waist with his other arm, and she lifted her leg onto his hip. He shoved her up against the wall for balance, and she humped against his hand.

She broke the kiss a moment, and gasped, "I've never done anything like this."

Ruthless grinned and ground his palm against her clit as he drove his tongue into her mouth. That was definitely a lie she just told, and he wondered when he would call her on it. She devoured him with kisses, sucked on his tongue, and panted frantically. She gripped his shoulders, and bit her lips to quiet the scream what wanted to escape her, as she came on his fingers.

He lowered her to the ground, on her knees. She panted as he pulled his cock into view. She gasped quietly, "Oh my god," and then took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked him as far as she could, before she started a back-and-forth rhythm. She closed her eyes and groaned, as she gripped the base of his cock with a hand.

"You've definitely done this before," Ruthless grinned and gripped the back of her head. He didn't push her though, as this moment wasn't about being overly aggressive.

She moaned in protest but continued to slather his dick with her tongue. She drank down his precum and her other hand squeezed her breast through her shirt. She wasn't that good, Ruthless noted, and he could probably spend all night like this. But alas, work intruded. Luckily, he hadn't climaxed in awhile, to make things a little bit easier on him.

After a few minutes of her work she flagged a bit, so he took control. He grabbed her head and pumped rapidly a few times in and out of her mouth, and fucked her face with a bit more vigor. She made a noise of protest, and put both hands on his hips, but it hardly slowed him. He pushed his cock into the back of her throat and climaxed, dumping several loads down her throat before he pulled back. She pulled back as well with a gasp, and her eyes fluttered open. She was breathless, and definitely wordless.

Ruthless jacked his cock a few times, held her jaw in one hand, and pumped another load into her open mouth. He sighed in satisfaction and let her slump against the wall.

"Mmm, warn agirl mmnext time," she muttered. It had been awhile since he'd fucked anyone beside Meri, and he'd forgotten just how mind bending the experience could be.

"Maybe we should get dinner next time," he smiled, and put his cock back in his pants. He turned and headed out of the restroom, though he did pause a moment after he left the restroom. He had a skeleton key for locking these doors from the outside. After all, no sense in her getting caught.

That might ruin the experience for her.


9 Months Ago


Ruthless walked to his cell a few minutes before lockdown, then stopped and stared at Tierjunge, who was, inexplicably, inside it. Ruthless sighed. "You're not Phil."

"Phil wanted a transfer," Tierjunge smiled. It was a cute smile, and it probably worked on a lot of people. "Ever since you... you know."

The other prisoners had gotten distant since he sent Krock into the hospital. The rumor that came back was that the doctors had to put him in an induced coma, while they tried to figure out how to cure him. Ruthless thought he should look into that after he gets out - it would probably be good to know how to cure that particular trick.

"I see. And you got yourself transferred into the psycho's cell."

"I uh, yeah, I was able to swap with him."

"Great. I have a better idea." He stepped away from the door and motioned to it. "Get out."

Tierjunge went wide-eyed. "But... it's almost lockdown, and-"

"And I'm sure you can get a guard to do you a favor."

"But the guard will just put me-"

"Not if you get the guard to do you a favor."

Tierjunge blinked and swallowed. "But-"

"Let me put it you to you this way. If I wake up, and you are in this cell, I am going to put your shapeshifting to the test by shoving you through these bars."

The femboy bit his lips and shook his head. "I can't... I can't shift-"

"Then I assume you won't enjoy it." Ruthless stared at him a moment longer then added. "Get. Out."

Tierjunge fled into the hall.

Ruthless crawled into his small bed and closed his eyes. He bought himself one night of peace, at least. Of course, morning was but a few hours away, and when it arrived, Ruthless headed to the cafeteria.

He ate his breakfast, alone as usual, when Officer Williams walked up to him, hand on the butt of his electroclub that thankfully rested in its holster. "27148."

Ruthless rolled his eyes and looked at the screw. "Yes, Officer Williams?"

"Are we going to have a problem with your new cellmate?"

"No, Officer Williams."

"He said you wouldn't let him sleep there."

"That is what I told him, yes."

Williams narrowed his eyes.

Ruthless continued with a vague gesture. "I was just... establishing boundaries. Send him over, I'll explain it to him."

Williams cracked his neck. "You are a pain in my ass 27148." He turned, gestured to Tierjunge in the distance, then left.

The young man slowly walked over to Ruthless' table and sat across from him. Ruthless had to get his point across, and he preferred something other than dramatics, but it was more important that he was understood. He stared at his food at first. "Tierjunge."

He bit his lip and nodded. "Yes?"

Ruthless looked up from his meal. "You do not control me." The young green man nodded and started to speak and Ruthless interrupted him. "Neither do you get to talk back to me or ignore me. You don't get to ask favors of me." He pointed his fork at him. "When I tell you to leave, you leave. If I say you can stay, you can stay. Is that understood?"

Tierjunge looked over at the guard but must have realized that it wasn't going to help. He looked down at nodded.

"Good. Then you can stay in my cell tonight."

The young metahuman grinned. "Oh! Thanks! I promise, I won't be under-"

"Leave."

Tierjunge, to his credit, jumped up and walked away.

Ruthless sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He wasn't really looking forward to the evening. And yet, the evening came. He walked slowly into his cell, which immediately closed behind him, even though it was nearly 14 minutes before lockdown. The jumped gun was the work of Officer Williams, no doubt.

Tierjunge jumped down out of the upper bunk. "I uh, I kind of assumed you wanted the lower, I mean, you seemed like a lower bunk kind of guy, I just-"

Ruthless silenced him when he held up a single finger, then walked over to his lower bunk and sat on it. Tierjunge was short, just barely above 1.6 meters, so he didn't need to look up that far to talk to him. "Why?"

"Why... what?"

"Why all this? Why are you trying to ingratiate yourself with me?"

"I uh," He shifted nervously. "I thought you could, that is I thought maybe that I could, you know, be a henchman."

"Nobody calls them that," Ruthless narrowed his eyes. "What happened to you?"

Tierjunge sighed deeply. "I have no idea. I went on a mission, next thing I know, I'm under arrest and nobody will vouch for me. Chronos... the League just straight up left me to hang." Ruthless tilted his head to the side to ask why but Tierjunge threw his hands up. "I don't know why!" He quickly moved over to sit down next to Ruthless. "But here's the thing, I think I have a plan, but..." he stared at him and bit his lip. "I need your help."

Ruthless nodded. "I know. I'm still waiting."

"Oh, uh, I mean, to get me out."

Ruthless sighed and nodded. "Yes, I know, I'm waiting for you to explain why I should help release one of my enemies who's been caught in the teeth of the very system he served so faithfully. You understand how it very much looks like poetic justice that I should just leave you to."

"Oh god, no, I can't I'lldieinhere-you-" Tierjunge's words spilled out before he stopped himself and rubbed his face and regained composure. "I can get you things, I can help you, I-"

"I'm not interested in what you can do for me in prison." Tierjunge seemed on the knife's edge, and he must've been trapped in here for awhile, doing whatever he could to survive. But how far he was willing to go?

Tierjunge slid down onto his knees and faced Ruthless. "Once I get out of here, I can do a lot, I can... I'll work for you!"

Ruthless fixed a cold stare onto the pitiful creature. "I don't need an employee, Tierjunge. And I don't need someone who will run the moment they get free."

The young man blinked several times and nodded. "I won't run. I'll... do whatever you ask. And please... just call me Chrissy."

Rex had considered this for awhile, while the young man nervously shifted back and forth on his feet. He truly was sick of mere employees, who had the habit of breaking contracts and trying to kill him. So, if this young creature wanted to sign up to be his first servant, then that's what he'd offer.

"Well, Chrissy, here's the deal," Ruthless stared him down, which made Chrissy look askance. "Look at me." Chrissy looked back into his eyes. "If you dedicate yourself to me, now, then you would be my loyal and faithful servant. And I can tell you that unlike your friends, I would never forsake a loyal and faithful servant."

Chrissy swallowed and nodded. He put his hands on Ruthless' knees and looked up at him. "I dedicate myself to you. I'll do whatever you ask, whenever you ask. I'll... I'll forsake everyone and everything I've ever known." He let out a shaky breath. "I'll give everything to you. My body, my spirit, my life. I'll serve you forever."

Ruthless nodded, then unbuttoned the snaps on his jumpsuit and pulled out his hard cock, as he didn't even need to ask.

Chrissy lunged forward, and sucked the cock into his mouth, and down his throat. Ruthless was impressed so far. He normally took control immediately, but he decided this time to relax a bit. He wasn't really in a hurry, and he didn't have anywhere to be. He rested back on his hands, and let Chrissy do the work.