Ruth's Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Forced submission is the best therapy.
3.8k words
4.63
48.6k
16

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************

The next week, Ruth found herself standing naked in front of a stranger. Disrobing while being watched had been worse that first time with Doctor Robyn. Ruth hated it -- she was past fifty and thought of herself as a loyal, demure wife. But she was unable to resist. She had signed that contract and, more than that, somehow she was starting to learn she enjoyed being obedient to strong-willed women.

Cynthia (Cyn to her friends) cast a wicked eye over her new charge. She liked the look of this one -- older but in good shape, just as Robyn had said. Her legs were shapely from lots of walking. Her butt was well-rounded and firm. Cynthia noted that this one had done her best to keep herself attractive. That was for the benefit of her husband, of course. Most of all, Cynthia enjoyed looking at Ruth's heavy, pendulous breasts that were still so firm and round.

"Only been to bed with two men?" she demanded to know. "Never done anything sexual with a woman?"

Ruth tried to respond but her embarrassment made that hard. She, in turn, was sizing-up Cynthia. A short, plump Chinese woman in her late twenties, Cynthia looked startling in her skimpy bra and G-string with her high, black stockings finished off with stiletto heels. Ruth also noticed the riding crop the younger woman carried so casually.

"Well," Cynthia was saying, "you're not here for pleasure anyway. You're here to learn a few lessons."

She reached up and fondled those huge tits. In her small hands, they looked even larger. Robyn had briefed her fully on what to do.

"This new patient has a good sexual response," she'd told Cynthia. "Happily, she is not past her sexual peak. But she does have a serious problem."

According to the good Doctor, Ruth's perverted fantasy of sex with strangers was not the real problem. What was really troubling this woman was a deeply repressed desire to be controlled -- to submit and to be used. Of course, Ruth had no idea of this or even what label to use for her urges.

"You're the therapist," Cynthia had said. "You know if she is up for some filth and perversion. But do you really think she'll have a gangbang?"

"I want to help this woman," the Doctor had replied. "I am certain that she only needs to live out her fantasies to get beyond her torment. But its important to proceed with some caution. She will need to learn that she can get pleasure from being degraded and humiliated. That's where you come in, my dear."

The two women were not lovers but their relationship had proven to be very beneficial for them both.

"Push her hard for these next two sessions," she had asked. "I'll make my assessment from watching the GoPro footage."

Cynthia squeezed those big tits and then pinched the nipples. She was delighted by the gasp that elicited.

"I know Doctor Robyn makes you strip for her. When you are with me, I'll keep you naked the whole time."

Ruth didn't mind that so much. What worried her was the unknown of what Cynthia had planned for her.

"Down... on hands and knees," ordered Cynthia.

Ruth did not hesitate. Her first sessions with the good Doctor had softened her up, prepared her for obedience. Ruth liked being obedient and she liked to please. With the tiny Cynthia it was even easier because she had that fierce countenance -- and the riding crop.

"I know all about your ideas of fucking men," Cynthia said firmly. "I don't care about men. There are no men here. So, you will do as I say. You are my pet."

The words shocked the older woman. This was more degrading and humiliating than anything the Doctor had made her do. Ruth wondered whether she would cry just as she had in front of Robyn. She was shocked even more when Cynthia slipped a heavy leather collar around her neck. Ruth saw that it had a short leash attached to it -- there was no avoiding the meaning of the leather strap that was attached to the collar. She muttered a plaintive "please" to her tormenter and then Cynthia really kicked off the next phase of her therapy.

"You are a bitch now," she told Ruth. "Like a dog in heat."

Cyn ordered Ruth to stay on her hands and knees and, with a series of firm tugs on the leash, soon had Ruth following her around the apartment. The younger woman enjoyed that very much. She wasn't exactly cruel but she enjoyed dishing out harsh treatment to willing submissives or to anyone who enjoyed being abused and humiliated. She'd never really thought about sex with a woman as old as Ruth. But there was no disputing how good Ruth looked with her firm arse and those big tits swaying in time to her awkward movements.

For Ruth, the situation was obvious. She'd confide to Doctor Robyn about her sick fantasies of being tied up and made animal-like for a gang of lustful men. It was horrible to think that she was being made to act out those fantasies. And with a young woman -- a stranger. She began to wish that it would all end in a few moments and that this other woman would release her. But Cyn had her instructions from the good Doctor.

"Told your husband what you dream about?" demanded Cynthia. "No, I didn't think so. Well, he'll never know. Lucky for you there are other sick and perverted people who can help you."

Ruth was a confused mess, wondering how this could be good for her, as "therapy" should be. She was being led about like an animal. A "bitch on heat" she'd been called. What Cynthia said next felt even worse.

"You're a hot bitch. Men will want to fuck you."

Ruth had no idea what that meant but it sounded frightening. She was uncomfortable trying to "walk" on her hands and knees. But Cynthia was keeping a tight hold on the leash and almost dragging the older woman around the apartment.

"You like showing your arse off. Showing your dirty married cunt. Making them turned on for you."

Ruth wanted to deny it -- surely it could not be true. But she was speechless. And confused. The therapy with Doctor Robyn was making her question whether she did enjoy making her body an object of sexual desire.

Cynthia kept leading the older woman about, continuing her commentary. Ruth was a "slut" and a "filthy bitch". Her knees were aching and her ears were burning from the filthy language. Ruth wanted to protest. Most of all she wanted to escape. Ruth was sure she did not deserve to be treated like this.

Then Cynthia placed her tablet in front of Ruth. A video started playing and Ruth could not contain her gasp of horror. The video was a short clip, looped over and over. It showed two large men fucking a tiny woman - one male mounting her from behind and thrusting furiously. The video confirmed her humiliation and shame. Her secret was out and Ruth felt tears in her eyes.

"That whore is going to cum. So are you," said Cynthia with a wicked grin. "Touch yourself, bitch. Like you do for Robyn. Touch your cunt and make yourself cum for me."

Ruth was angry, confused and ashamed. She was a married woman and mother. She didn't want to play with herself in front of this strange young woman. But, as Cynthia said, it was just as she'd done in the doctor's office. Perhaps if she did this one thing Cynthia would release her and she could flee. And she did want to please this perverted young woman.

Ruth started to touch herself right then. It was awkward since she was still on hands and knees. Cynthia pushed the tablet right under her face. There was sound - Ruth could hear the breathing of the men as they penetrated the tiny woman, fucking over and over. She'd learned that masturbation was easy. To her surprise, it wasn't hard to do it in front of another woman.

It felt good. Watching the men fuck was turning her on. Her body was responding. She tried to ignore her predicament, focusing only on her masturbation. That was all part of the plan -- not that Ruth realised it. But there was freedom. Her fantasies were wicked and forbidden but she had no need to hide them from Cynthia. She imagined that it was her the large man was mounting. Her orgasm rose and she even moaned aloud as she felt her release. It was so wicked, so depraved. She felt her shame once more.

Cynthia was not done, however. She had her orders and, recognising the signs, went behind and shoved two fingers into Ruth's wet cunt.

"Let's test her sexual response," the Doctor had ordered.

Cynthia liked the sound of that and started to finger-fuck the older woman, resuming her stream of abuse.

"Take it bitch. Cum like a dog. Let that big cock fuck your dirty, married cunt. Yeah, he's mounting you like the bitch you really are."

As Cynthia expected, it worked. She jammed her fingers hard into the older woman's cunt as the video kept looping around. Ruth was unable to control herself, despite the shock of being touched sexually by another woman. She'd always assumed it was "wrong" and "dirty". But Cynthia knew just how to touch a woman. Ruth felt a third and fourth orgasm smash through her body and she surrendered to Cyn and her first ever taste of multiple orgasms. She lost control of her body, wailing at the most tremendous release she had ever experienced. And it was only when the older woman collapsed to the floor that Cynthia let her be. The therapy was over for that day.

Ruth felt shame anew.

"I've never ...well, how disgusting..."

The truth was that making love to her husband had never delivered more than a single climax. That was all she'd ever expected. Ruth just did not know how to process the idea she'd had multiple orgasms -- and at the hand of a woman.

Cynthia watched as the older woman recovered from her climax. She enjoyed the sight of those big tits heaving. She was small busted herself but she knew why men generally preferred larger tits. Cyn already had plans for those. But there was something else she had to take care of right now.

Cynthia fetched a large metal bowl and, with a bang, put it on the floor in front of Ruth.

"Piss in that," she ordered the older woman.

Ruth could not believe what she was hearing. Cynthia repeated the instruction.

"Piss in that. I know you'll need to relieve yourself before you go. You will squat and piss in that bowl."

Naturally, Ruth protested. She could not possibly do anything so horrible. But she was too afraid of Cynthia to do anything else. Of course, her tormentor was insistent. The older woman slowly, dutifully took up position. Nothing happened but she stayed in position. Ruth knew her bladder was full and she would have loved to empty it but not like this. Was there no limit to the degradations this young woman could impose on her?

Finally, Cynthia could wait no more. With a groan of exasperation, Cyn moved the bowl and squatted above it herself.

"Its not hard," she said sternly.

Ruth could only watch in amazement as Cynthia parted her knees and released her own pee. It was a hot and golden stream that came through the flimsy G-string and splashed loudly into the metal bowl. Ruth felt disgust and wonder that the younger woman could do something so brazen and, seemingly, enjoy it. The bowl was pushed back under Ruth.

"Piss for me now bitch, or you won't be leaving here."

But that was not the worst, for Cynthia had a particularly nasty streak to her. As Ruth squatted, hoping for her body to co-operate, Cynthia removed her piss-stained thong. Without a word she forced Ruth to open her mouth and stuffed the stinking article inside. The thin material had been next to another woman's crotch and it was damp with a disgusting smell. Poor Ruth thought it the most awful act, wondering if she might vomit in response.

She almost expected another tear but knew better than to argue. Still eager to please Cynthia, she was trying to force her bladder to release her urine. Perhaps Cynthia was right and she truly was a "sick little bitch". At last, needing to pee and desperate to please, Ruth made a tiny tinkle of her own in the metal bowl. It was as much as she could produce under the circumstances.

"That's better," came her reward from Cynthia. "See, it was not so hard after all. You've been a good bitch today. You can get dressed."

Cynthia slashed at the older woman's butt with her crop, winning a cry of pain. The blow was not part of the therapy -- Cyn thought of is more as her "tip" for the pleasure she'd administered. It was a nice arse that begged to be spanked.

It was only when Cynthia removed the collar and leash that Ruth had an inkling of how important they were. How those simple items had helped her to accept the things Cynthia had done. Without the collar Ruth suddenly felt even more naked. She did not understand why, of course. But there was no point asking the younger woman about that. She dragged her clothes on in silence.

"You've got a nice, healthy bush there," said Cynthia.

She was pointing at the older woman's cunt. Ruth didn't know what to say. It was the first nice thing she'd heard from Cynthia.

"Is that... alright?" Ruth wanted to know.

As it happened, Cynthia had once been rather bushy herself "down there" but now was smooth-shaven at all times.

"I expect it trimmed next time. Much better that way."

Ruth left with her head full of questions. What had she gotten herself into? How could a doctor prescribe such perverted, disgusting acts as therapy? Why was she allowing herself to be treated this way? Why did other people not find her sexual fantasies as repugnant as she did? What did Cynthia mean about "next time"?

************************

In the Doctor's office again, Ruth was reluctant to disrobe.

"I don't think this is working for me Doctor," she tried to explain.

Robyn wanted to know why.

"Well, it's the therapy. I am sure you know what you are doing. But ...well... its not making me better."

"I told you that this is not about a cure," replied the Doctor.

"But all these things ...making me do things. Its disgusting. And Cynthia ...she was disgusting and she made me do the most terrible things."

Robyn allowed a long pause.

"But I heard that you enjoyed your session with Cynthia," said the Doctor quietly. "Enjoyed it very much. I believe that's the first time you've ever experienced multiple orgasms."

Ruth could not deny that. The stimulation had been explosive. And she was finding the same with masturbation -- it was getting so much more pleasurable. Ruth had long tried to avoid self-play. There was no substitute for the pleasure she gained - certainly not from her husband -- but she still believed it must be wrong. Sexual pleasure was something to be given by her husband. Until now. And the good Doctor could read the older woman's thoughts.

"You were happy to follow orders when I told you to start masturbating regularly. You were happy when I told you to use a vibrator on your ...cunt! Admit it, you enjoy being obedient and you enjoy making others happy."

"She made me pee, while she was watching. It was disgusting and horrible. Urinating in public."

"But you did it," said the Doctor, gently. "Cynthia gave you an order and you obeyed. And afterwards it made you feel good, didn't it?"

"No. How could it?"

That was a lie. Ruth knew that her shame was written across her face. And Doctor Robyn was in no mood for mercy.

"Cynthia ordered you to do those things and it gave you pleasure. And when she touched you, it was even more enjoyable. You had several orgasms and you loved it."

Ruth still could not believe that she'd been made to do such perverted, disgusting things. Nor could admit that she might have enjoyed the experience. Instead, she played her final card.

"I'm not a lesbian, Doctor. I am a married woman. These things are ...dirty. Its just wrong!"

Robyn took a sterner tone now. The older woman needed to focus on what was important -- which the good Doctor judged was all about making her "patient" sink further into depravity.

"The therapy is unconventional. But your case is unconventional." She let that sink in before going on. "I told you that these are sexual thoughts, that you need a sexual response to them. There is no cure and until you accept what you are then these thoughts will torture you."

Robyn might have been making this up but she knew how to sound convincing.

"You and I both know why you have these thoughts of yours. Why you have thoughts of sex other men. Its not even sex -- its about you being obedient and submissive to those men and letting them use you. Isn't it?"

Ruth sniffed a little, trying to hold back her tears. Robyn repeated herself.

"You enjoy being submissive. You enjoy obeying others and doing things to please them. Even things that might considered degrading or disgusting. And that's part of the reason why you took so many orgasms from Cynthia when she fingered you."

It didn't occur to Ruth to ask how Robyn knew so much about the session with the younger, Chinese woman.

"We can end the therapy if that is your decision," the Doctor went on. "But you don't have an illness, something to be cured. You have very strong needs. There's the part of Ruth that's 'proper' and allows her husband to set the rules. But you've found another part of Ruth and that part needs something much more extreme in order to be satisfied."

Robyn was freelancing now. But she knew she was close to the mark. It was just a matter of making Ruth see what she truly was.

For her part Ruth had no answer. In her own mind she tried to ignore the logic of what she was hearing. She knew, though, that her fantasies were getting stronger. It had been worse since meeting Cynthia. When masturbating, her orgasms had been more intense.

"But Doctor," she almost wailed, "why am I being treated so badly? Why is the therapy so extreme? Its degrading and it makes me feel so dirty."

"Because you enjoy it," came the gentle reply. "It makes you feel good, happier. Nothing can be so disgusting when you enjoy it. Don't you agree?"

Ruth knew it was true but she could not bring herself to say it out loud.

"What do you want to do?" came the question.

Ruth looked on with a kind of horror as the good Doctor produced a leather collar and placed it in the middle of her desk.

"Do we go on or not?"

Ruth stared at the collar -- the same collar that Cynthia had used. It was beautiful and repulsive at the same time. She knew what it meant. The Doctor was presenting it as a choice. Ruth knew it was no such thing.

"That's it isn't it? You're going to force me to have sex with strangers," she whispered

Robyn paused again.

"I can't promise you will experience your fantasies for real," replied the good Doctor. "But that collar will tell me that you are ready for more therapy."

Ruth fought herself, wanting to reject the offer and run from the office. But she could not do it. Everything Doctor Robyn had said was true -- the middle-aged wife and mother had a yearning to be used and abused and to submit to the most filthy, unspeakable things. Ruth had tried to deny it but now there was a collar on the desk and she was being given a choice. Ruth wanted to do something about her fantasies. She wanted to be happy. She wanted to feel more orgasms like she had had the previous week.

Robyn had decided it was time to stop Ruth pretending she was "good" and "wholesome" - she had a cunt and she was a slut and there was no point in pretending otherwise.

The "patient" slowly reached for the collar and placed it around her neck. It had pleased Cynthia to see her wear that first collar. Strangely, the idea of this collar from the Doctor seemed somehow more comfortable. Her hands were trembling and she just knew that this was a point of no return.

"Masturbate for me," came the soft command from the doctor. "Open your cunt lips and show me while you play with yourself."

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12