Ruth's Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word, the patient stripped off her clothes and took up her usual position, legs spread over the arms of the leather chair. With her bush neatly trimmed now, she knew that her cunt lips and her hole were on full display. Robyn picked up a tablet and placed it on the desk in front of the older woman. It was already playing a video -- the same loop Cynthia had used, showing men fucking a woman with abandon and the sounds of their efforts clearly audible. Ruth groaned as she touched her cunt.

"What is happening to me?" she cried out in a voice of desperation.

"Don't worry. You're becoming a submissive little bitch. You like doing whatever I want."

Robyn moved behind the chair, taking Ruth's tits in her hands. A little extra female stimulation would ensure Ruth experienced more successful orgasms. This was the point where Robyn knew she could capture Ruth.

"You are safe with me," breathed the doctor as she massaged those firm jugs. "Just do as I say. Watch the men and play with your cunt. I want you to cum as many times as you can."

Ruth groaned with despair but she knew, as she felt the other woman squeezing her nipples, that she was trapped now and had no way forward except to obey. At last she allowed the first orgasm to rip through her body -- the first of several that she so desperately needed.

She left the office a half hour later. In her bag was a thumb drive. Robyn had carefully selected a dozen clips of explicit porn. It was hardcore stuff the likes of which Ruth had never contemplated. The Doctor calculated that it was time for Ruth to see how her imaginings might be experienced for real.

12