Ruth's Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Forced fellatio and a reward.
5.8k words
4.65
29.6k
14

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

***********************

One week later, Ruth was in Cynthia's apartment again. It was a week night -- Cynthia had insisted on that because the good Doctor had decided the older woman needed to be pushed still further. Special arrangements had been made.

"She still doesn't understand what is being done to her," Robyn had explained to Cyn. "We need to reinforce the fact she will get sexual pleasure every time she submits. But I need to take away her inhibitions. You made a great start. This time Roy will help us take her further."

Not content with the GoPro footage alone, Robyn had decided to be present that night. She was already there when Ruth arrived.

"Don't mind me," she assured her patient cheerily. "I am just here to observe."

Cynthia reminded Ruth of the agreement -- the older woman was required to obey totally and to do everything asked of her that night.

"This is what you chose," Robyn chimed in. "You took that collar because you like to do as you're told. No matter how dirty it gets."

Ruth regretted signing the contract more than ever. But it was far too late. Besides, there was something magical about hearing those words -- "do as you're told". The conservative older woman still had no idea why those words moved her so deeply. But everything the Doctor said was true. Ruth was frightened and excited all at the same time.

They had her naked and on her knees, already wearing her collar, when there was a knock at the door. She took fright at the sound --she'd not been warned there would be an audience that night.

"Please... I'm not ...I can't..."

"Quiet," hissed Cynthia.

Ruth instantly fell silent. She did want to do as she was told. Thanks to the good Doctor, she was learning that obedience brought rewards, pleasure -- dirty, forbidden sexual release of a kind she'd never imagined.

Her eyes went wide as Robyn admitted a man. Younger than her, plain-looking but with a powerful body. Ruth instinctively moved to cover her nakedness with her hands. But Cynthia saw that and slashed at her bottom with the riding crop. Ruth needed to learn what was expected -- she was to be totally obedient and fully available. She was left, on her knees, naked and presented to this stranger.

For her part, Ruth wished a large hole would appear and swallow her up. She'd used so much courage to confess her terrible fantasies and now, here, were three people who all knew what she did and what she thought about. That was even worse than the fact that a strange man was looking at her nude body with obvious delight.

The man - she didn't even know his name yet -- admired her breasts at first and commented on the "juicy arse" she showed all too well. For a woman in her early fifties, Ruth was in good shape and the size of her tits was set-off nicely by her shapely figure. She had a smallish waist and her hips curved nicely for a woman of that age. Cynthia brought her upright, still kneeling, and she and Roy each delighted in taking handfuls of those firm udders.

"You were right," said Roy with a grin. "She is a hot bitch."

In fact, Roy was only "in" on the scene to the extent that he understood Ruth was to be obedient and to be used sexually. He'd been told only scant details of her fantasies and his only role was to help with the sexual humiliation of this conservative, older woman. Roy took advantage, grabbing handfuls of Ruth's tits and weighing the flesh in his hands.

Ruth wanted to recoil. How could a man touch her like that, knowing she was married? She felt incredibly vulnerable. Only two men had touched her breasts before this night. But she liked the way responded as her boobs were mauled by this dirty brazen fellow.

"See?" said Cyn with a wicked grin. "I told you they were good."

Doctor Robyn, too, enjoyed the sight of those ample breasts. But she didn't suckle on them as Cynthia and Roy did and nor did she pinch and pull on the hard, tiny nipples.

Roy played his part well. He ran his hands over Ruth's body, enjoying the curves of the older woman. He even gave her rump a little pat, impressed that Ruth had made an effort to stay in shape. Then he placed his hands near the top of her thighs. With a little flick he signaled that she was to part her legs for him. Ruth, stunned by her predicament, realised that she was ready to obey. Knowing that the Doctor wanted it, she let her legs move apart. To her horror, she felt the stranger run his fingers along the cleft of her sex.

The patient gasped in horror. A part of Ruth, the "old" Ruth, hated the way they touched her. And hated their horrid comments about her body. But she was wearing her collar. Weirdly, Ruth felt more comfortable with the collar. It made her feel low and disgusting. It signified her depravity. But, as Doctor Robyn had shown in her office, the collar was a choice that Ruth had made. Somehow it was connected to the things she had dreamed of. Therapy had given her the most wonderful sexual pleasure. She wanted more and knew there was no alternative for her now except to be a dirty, depraved slut. She tried to forget her marriage.

"Come on little bitch," ordered Cynthia with a yank of the leash. "Some more walkies and then Roy can use you."

The older woman had never imagined being so cheapened, so humiliated. Having this strange man in the apartment was awful. But the heavy collar was a relief -- this was therapy and she was being forced. Doctor Robyn had assured her that this was the best way to deal with her problems. "Do as you are told" had been the command.

As she looked across, she saw Robyn removing Roy's cock from his jeans. Strictly speaking, Roy's cock should have been off-limits to the good Doctor. Once "straight", now married to a woman, Robyn knew a good cock when she saw one. But the deal with her wife was that cocks were permitted only as part of giving therapy. She usually managed to indulge her passion at "those parties" thrown by the Carvers -- her wife didn't want to know what happened on those nights.

Roy was not the subject of this particular therapy but Robyn figured he deserved a little extra reward. And she enjoyed taking this meat into her hand, slowly stroking it to the full eight inches.

Ruth saw the hard shaft growing in the other woman's hands. It was the first time she'd seen a cock that large in real life. She had imagined such things and seen them in those movies the Doctor made her watch. But now she could see one "live". It looked like a kind of monster. Ruth was unable to drag her eyes away.

And the Doctor was stroking it. Ruth was shocked that people could act like that in public. She could guess what was in store. On the edge of fear and desire, she started to protest.

"No please ...I'm married..."

But, of course, Ruth knew it was pointless. She knew Cynthia and Robyn would give her no choice. And she knew she'd obey and submit to their every command. The damn contract. And that devious Doctor.

On hands and knees, she saw the man walk over to her, watching his enormous "thing" bouncing as he did so. Ruth tried to keep her eyes on the plush carpet but she could not ignore Cynthia. The smaller woman was behind her, massaging and pulling at her butt, spreading her flesh in a most obscene way. What was worse was that Cynthia's fingers kept slipping, touching and running along the length from her clitoris to her anus. Trapped, forced -- Ruth felt herself torn between conflicting emotions.

With a yank on her leash, Ruth was pulled upright. The sudden tug reminded the older woman of her place, of how vulnerable she was. Now she was now face to face with that enormous thing. Ruth had imagined her husband to be of average endowment and his slightly less than six inches had always felt satisfactory. This one was surely too big. It was even a little frightening as Roy shoved it in her face.

"You know why Roy is here," said Cynthia, with a soft but firm tone. "You know what to do now."

"I can't," Ruth tried to protest. "I've never..."

Cynthia, too, could not help but admire Roy's organ. He was not "her type" but his cock was impressive enough. It demanded attention and Cyn was going to make sure to ensure that Ruth treated it with respect.

"Put your hand on it," she instructed. "Don't make him wait. Roy is here to be pleasured by you. He wants it and you promised."

Touching another man? Someone not her husband? Even his penis she had hardly touched in years. Shaking, afraid, Ruth reached out to hold the shaft. With her fingers curled around it, now Ruth really saw how big this man's thing was. She noted, too, how surprisingly how good it felt in her hand. She'd never really known how to touch a man -- neither her boyfriend or her husband had shown her. But she'd always enjoyed the primal sensations that came from holding the male organ. And since she was being ordered, she took a second to admire the hardness and the heat of Roy's big cock. How could a man really have a thing so large? So much bigger than the only two she'd known. The dark veins sat nicely against his pale skin.

"Stroke it!"

Ruth had never, ever knelt before a man with his exposed penis. And certainly not one that was erect and so upright. She felt the heat of her shame. But with Cynthia's orders ringing in her ears, Ruth tried her best to slide her hand up and down that incredible shaft. It felt so wrong -- a sin against her vows. But this wasn't lovemaking. It was therapy. She had to do this, didn't she? So how could it be wrong?

Despite her inexperience, Ruth soon could hear Roy's moans of delight. She knew she was doing something right. Ruth felt then hard flesh throbbing. Her husband's penis never did that.

Roy was ready to play his role to the full. He had arrived with the promise of some sexual fun. He thought Ruth looked sexy, even for an older woman, and he naturally was the dominant type.

"Suck it, bitch," he said with a menacing growl.

"I can't.... I can't..." stammered Ruth.

She was thinking of the perverted nature of the act. He was a stranger. Surely it was adultery. And what of having an audience for such a private act? Ruth looked plaintively at the Doctor and saw there was no salvation that way.

"Suck it, bitch," the man commanded again.

From the corner of her eye, Ruth saw that Cynthia was wielding her crop once again.

"No, please..." whimpered Ruth as she shook her head.

Ruth had only done this for one man and he was not even her husband. In truth, she had always told herself, despite her desires, that it was disgusting to put one's mouth on another person's genitals. But his thing was throbbing in her hand. She told herself it was too big for her mouth but, strangely, she could feel it had a power over her. In her dreams those strangers forced their things into her mouth. And now this man demanded to be pleasured. He was completely rampant. Ruth, on her knees, submissive, knew it was her job to give him what he wanted.

"Do as you're told, bitch," he growled again. "Suck it!"

Again, those magic words -- do as you're told! Ruth liked doing as she was told. Even something as depraved as this. She had no choice, the others were forcing her. But she had promised to obey. She liked to obey.

She felt Roy take hold of her and slowly draw her towards him. Was that really the size of other men? How could a penis be so big? Would he hurt her? But she was fascinated by it. His hands held her head firmly as he aimed his thing at her. She wanted it and yet she wanted to get away from it. It was touching her lips. Ruth knew what was going to happen. Confused and ashamed, she wanted so badly to obey and, opening her lips, she allowed a stranger to fill her mouth with his erect penis.

It was so big, so hard. The act was horrible, so wrong with a stranger. But she was surprised by how easy it was. Ruth thought of the men in her dreams and how easily they invaded her waking thoughts. And the stranger's shaft felt so fantastic in her mouth. Her lips stretched around its bulk. It was hard but the skin was so soft. And warm. She liked the taste of him and was surprised by that, too.

"Other women do this for their husbands," she told herself as Roy used his hands to force her mouth over his cock.

Ruth did her best. What was the right technique? She closed her lips around the thick shaft but he seemed to fill her mouth completely. Remembering what her first boyfriend had enjoyed, she tried to suck. Then she heard a faint growl, sounds of pleasure from this stranger. She, a married, conservative woman was allowing a stranger to use her mouth. And he was enjoying it!

The good Doctor was watching everything closely. She, too, was impressed by Roy's cock. But mostly she was focused on how well Ruth was responding to her therapy. The conservative, married woman had been chaste for so many years and yet, Robyn noted, she was almost eager in performing her first public act of oral sex. The therapist had not forgotten her own joy at taking a big dick down her throat.

Soon, Ruth felt the stranger start to thrust. His hands cradled her head, still forcing her. Ruth's first thought was that he might hurt her. She tried to suck as she imagined was required. His movement seemed to make it easier except that he was getting harder. She was a "nice" married woman and he was using her mouth like a mere hole for his penis. It was horrible and degrading to be used like that. This was like in her fantasies - the men forcing her and using her and penetrating her. She felt the stranger start to thrust deeper and faster and he was so enormous and it was hard for her to accept him.

Ruth thought about those movies. The stranger was using her mouth like a vagina. She tried to imagine that this was normal. She knew that her resistance was crumbling. Perhaps they were right, the Doctor and Cynthia. Maybe this was her real place. She felt disgusted but she knew well enough that she'd dreamed of being used and abused for the sexual pleasure of others. At last her therapy had brought her to this place and now Ruth could hope that this was to be "normal" for her.

She flinched when fingers touched her sex. It was Cynthia, softly stroking against her clit and bringing more of those unfamiliar sensations. They threatened to overwhelm her mind. Ruth wanted to recoil but the effect was very pleasing. Somehow her own arousal was growing steadily as the new feelings overtook her -- the rising lust from having her mouth used like a vagina while a woman fingered her.

For his part, Roy was required to do little than shove his cock into this woman's mouth and then cum. Unlike other assignments from Doctor Robyn, he didn't need to display his stamina. Roy enjoyed using women like that. Already, he was close and the Doctor knew it.

"On her face, Roy," she said quietly to him. "Cum on her face."

Roy grinned at that, excited to have been chosen for this strange affair. Carefully, he withdrew from Ruth and pulled her away from Cynthia's fingers.

She saw his penis again, still hard and massive and shiny with saliva - hers. Ruth experienced a thrill and a stab of disgust

The older woman knew about the mechanics of the male sex organ. But she had not quite heard Robyn's instruction. Not realising what was to be done to her, she watched Roy with a feeling of relief. She'd never seen a man stroke and pleasure his own penis. It was a captivating sight.

The first eruption sent a cry from her as Roy aimed perfectly at her face. The blast of semen landed above her eye and across her nose. Men's things did that, didn't they? Ruth wanted to turn away but, suddenly, she was aware that Cynthia was holding her tightly. A second shot flew out and landed on her face. Ruth had never imagined this. It was disgusting to be used that way -- except that this stranger took such obvious joy from his orgasm.

More of the foul stuff shot forth from Roy and splashed against the face of this timid, conservative woman. There was still more. Ruth had not known a man could be so virile. She wanted it to stop and, yet, she was impressed by the display. And the firm grip of Cynthia's hands told her something else -- obey, submit! Ruth wanted to recoil but somehow she knew this was all a part of her perverted "therapy".

She was intrigued by the power of his climax. Yet, the splashing semen was soft on her skin. It was depraved that a man could want to do that to a woman. It was the most awful thing, more proof of how disgusting she was. A single tear rolled down her cheek, mixing with the semen that was landing on her skin.

Roy didn't stop till he had emptied his balls completely. The older woman's face took his full load. The other two admired his work. Roy's aim was good enough to have sprayed a good coating onto Ruth's conservative, middle-aged face. His cum was already running down onto her breasts and dripping to the floor. They all shared a thought of how beautiful Ruth looked when wearing a man's load.

Ruth didn't want to look at them. She was almost grateful to feel her leash being yanked again. It was Cynthia, commanding her to move on hands and knees to the bathroom. She noticed that the man's semen was dripping from her into small globs on the carpet. But she hardly cared and, besides, that was Cynthia's problem.

The tiles were cold and hard against Ruth's knees but she dutifully took up position between Cynthia's knees as the young Chinese woman lowered herself onto the toilet seat. Ruth was afforded a close-up view of Cynthia pissing into the toilet bowl. But she was beyond the point of resistance -- at least for that night. She had no way of knowing, but this was the end-game for the "therapy" devised by Doctor Robyn. Ruth offered no resistance when Cynthia ordered her to use her mouth on the younger woman's vagina.

"Lick it clean for me," was the curt instruction.

Ruth noted that Cynthia's vagina looked so different from her own. The younger woman had removed all her pubic hair. The labia were short and dark -- almost petite. Another yank on the leash made Ruth obey meekly. She tried to use her tongue to lap at Cynthia's sex and hoped not to taste any of her dirty urine. She assumed it could not get any more disgusting than a man forcing his thing into her mouth and then ejaculating obscenely over her face. She was wrong, and surprised, again.

Cyn had retained some of her piss. Once she saw Ruth in position, felt her tongue at work, Cynthia forced her muscles to expel the remaining contents of her bladder. She was aiming straight for Ruth's face.

"This way," she said with a laugh, "we can clean me and clean you at the same time."

Ruth's only response to the spray of hot liquid was to cry. The warm pee somehow proved that Ruth had descended into the lowest depths. This "therapy" was the worst imaginable experience of her life -- or so she told herself right then.

*******************

Ruth spent the next week in shock at what had been done to her. How had she allowed herself to be forced into such terrible, disgusting acts? She had signed a secret agreement for Doctor Robyn. But now she was sure she should escape from that.

She thought about the thumb drive and the movies the Doctor had given her. She watched them again -- telling herself it was to reinforce that the doctor and her accomplices were depraved and vile. She found herself re-watching other women accept men spurting semen onto their faces. They did far worse, in fact. Ruth had assured herself that it was all wicked and filthy and debasing. No woman could really stand for that, she was certain. The women in the movies were all actors, surely. But she could escape the idea that a woman might enjoy such torment.

Doctor Robyn had planned everything carefully. Ruth continued playing with herself in private. It didn't reduce her confusion but she did it gladly. The conservative woman could not rid her mind of the events in Cynthia's apartment. She masturbated more than ever in the following week. It gave her far more pleasure than her husband did. She was glad that he was busy at work so she had time each afternoon to pleasure herself.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12