Ruth's Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At night, Ruth lay awake long after her husband had finished his lovemaking. She wondered how Doctor Robyn could be so right. The truth was that her husband did not satisfy her at all. And it was also true that she'd tried to ignore that for many years.

She imagined the men in her dreams and how she would react to them. Would it be as easy as with the stranger, Roy?

But how could she even think of that? Ruth told herself she was a wicked adulteress. The shame would be unbearable if anyone ever learned the truth. And yet, she knew she'd enjoyed the experience. Robyn had forced her to fellate that man and Roy had made her afraid. But there was something exciting and liberating about performing the act. A man's thing in her mouth! No, a cock -- that was what it was called. A man's cock. She imagined that it might happen again.

Her husband never asked to be pleasured in that way. That didn't make Ruth feel any better for having betrayed her vows. But Roy's penis was an object of such beauty and, yes, even power. It was so big and had seemed even larger and harder while he thrust into her mouth. She'd been fascinated by the feel of it, the veins and ridges sliding between her lips and over her tongue. Roy's penis featured in her thoughts frequently as she masturbated.

And his ejaculation! Ruth had never thought she'd be subjected to such a demeaning act. His stuff had been so warm and yet so soft. It had stuck to her skin, running down her face as proof of her wickedness. She wanted to deny that she had enjoyed being so depraved. They had made her do it, after all. But there was no mistaking the pleasure it had given Roy. And the good Doctor was right about one thing -- Ruth enjoyed giving pleasure.

And what of the pleasure she'd given to Robyn and to Cynthia? Ruth had never considered touching a woman sexually. The shock of Roy's shooting onto her face had been far better than what Cynthia had done to her. It was the most degrading thing to have a woman to shoot her hot urine straight onto her face. Ruth wondered what that meant for her "therapy". She'd been forced to obey and to pleasure two women so far. Was she being turned into a lesbian? And surely her experience so far only proved that her fantasies were wicked and wrong?

"Its just so wrong," she tried to protest at her next meeting with the therapist. "I am married. Not a common, gutter whore."

Robyn tried not to smile. Her observations had proved that Ruth was, indeed, very close to unleashing the slut trapped inside her.

"I don't care about labels," retorted the Doctor. "I have explained to you that without this therapy you will return to being miserable and unsatisfied. And my opinion is that your therapy is progressing very well."

"But those ...people. In those movies. That is not right. Not normal. Who would want to do those things, really?"

"You did some those things already. You are still normal."

"That is different. You forced me. All of you, forced me."

"That's not true," returned the doctor in a soft voice. "You signed that form and gave consent. And you obey because you enjoy it. You really do get satisfaction, deep pleasure, from obeying and submitting."

Ruth wanted to argue some more. She'd foolishly signed that damn piece of paper. And she still could not rid herself of those thoughts. And there was the chance that Doctor Robyn would make the rest of her secret, shameful fantasies come true.

"But that woman, Cynthia. After you left she urinated on me," wailed Ruth. "It was the most disgusting thing."

Robyn was calm in the face of her patient's outburst. Sometimes the therapy she gave her patients was tough on them. But Robyn had solved other cases as hard as this one. If Ruth was rebelling against parts of her therapy it only proved that she had inhibitions that must be broken down.

"Time for today's therapy session," declared the doctor and Ruth understood that as a command to disrobe.

It was getting easier. She had placed herself in the usual position, legs spread wide over the soft lounge chair, when a side door opened and beautiful young woman entered the office. She was in her early twenties, small and with incredible olive skin. Ruth noticed she was clad in nothing but a black suspender belt, black G-string and black stilettos. It was the uniform of a Hanson House pupil but Ruth knew nothing about that place or the role Doctor Robyn sometimes played there. The young woman's black hair was long but could not hide the jutting breasts that sat atop her slender figure.

"Its time you learned another lesson," said the therapist. "Accepting a man's seed on your face was such good progress. And taking Cynthia's piss proves to me that you are taking your therapy seriously. And I know, despite your arguing with me, that you are enjoying the steps we are taking."

The doctor signaled for the younger woman to move towards them.

"This is Valentina. She is a student. A very good student," said the Doctor with a soft smile. "Valentina has almost completed her training. She has been given to me as a kind of 'finishing school'. And now she will help me to teach you another lesson."

With a nod, Robyn signaled to young Valentina that she should begin. Seemingly from nowhere, Valentina produced some lengths of soft silk rope. Expertly, she tied Ruth to the chair -- her wrists, her ankles and even her knees. There was no way the older woman could move.

"I'll leave Valentina to do her work. The lesson for today, my dear Ruth, is that obedience brings rewards. The other night with Roy was just the start. But you have more difficult therapy ahead of you. So this is a sample of the good things in store."

The Doctor moved to leave the room. There was one final instruction to Valentina.

"You had better use her underwear as a gag. The walls are thick in this building. But this one has never been cunt-licked. So she will lack self-control."

Ruth was helpless, looking on wide-eyed as the pretty young woman forced the knickers into her mouth. Then Valentina went to her knees between Ruth's thighs. Quickly she gave the softest kiss to the older woman's bare cunt. Ruth gasped and strained at her bonds. She'd watched this on those videos and thought it must be horrid. She cried out her protest but the sounds were muffled by her underwear.

For the next twenty minutes Ruth screamed unimaginable orgasms as the young Hanson House pupil delivered an exquisite session of oral sex. Well trained, as were all the pupils of that institution, Valentina expertly licked at Ruth's clit. She flicked her tongue across it in the most delightful way and quickly Ruth was losing her mind to her orgasms. Never in all her years had Ruth been pleasured like that -- she'd never even imagined receiving such an act. But Valentina showed no mercy, probing the hot, wet hole with her tongue before sucking and nibbling on the clit as the older woman screamed helplessly. The knickers jammed into her mouth only partly muffled her sounds.

The pupil licked along the entire slit of the older woman. She even let her tongue flick softly around the other woman's anus, delivering another first to the astonished Ruth. And then she put her tongue back on Ruth's clit as he drove two fingers deep into the older woman's hole, making her climax continuously, reaming the spasming cunt while orgasm after orgasm obliterated the patient.

Finally, when Ruth truly could take not more, nor give any further, Valentina relented. The patient was exhausted from the forbidden pleasures she'd been provided -- thanks to Doctor Robyn.

The good Doctor returned on cue and was all smiles. She'd watched the entire thing through the hidden camera installed her office. Valentina released the restraints and was dismissed. She would be required to assist with another patient later that day.

It would take the rest of the day for Ruth to recover. But Robyn provided her patient with a strong cup of tea and waited for her to regain the ability to speak.

"I promised your therapy would be difficult. But now you can see it has rewards as well."

"Oh my goodness, Doctor. I felt so awful that she was putting her mouth on my...down there. But I could not object when it was so ...I never had any idea."

"Just obey me. And obey anyone I include in your therapy. You can see now that the therapy is having a beneficial effect. You won't ever be the same woman again."

Ruth had to agree with that. Strangely, she felt pleased by the thought.

"Also, I see you took Cynthia's advice about your bush. But you should think about waxing. Or laser removal." Ruth had noted that the Doctor and Cynthia both were totally bare on their mounds. "I expect we'll arrange more pleasures like today. Its more enjoyable when your cunt is smooth."

Then Robyn handed her patient two objects. One was another thumb drive.

"You are ready for more. This drive holds a copy of the movie you watched with Cynthia. And a few others," said the doctor trying to hide her smirk. "Be extremely careful with this. But I think it will help your masturbation sessions."

Ruth was not quite advanced enough to stop her thinking and questioning. She'd studied the first batch of videos and wondered what was in store with the second.

"Doctor, I know you want to make me feel free and happy. Am I going to end up like that young woman? Valentina? Will I be a whore like her?"

"Valentina has had some very special training. She has gone through it willingly. But you are not like her. Valentina will finish her training soon and enter into a secret society. She will be assigned to special people. She will submit to them and service them. You are getting a taste of submission but you won't be the same as Valentina."

"She found it so easy to do that ...horrid thing. She must have made love to many people. So I assume that's what you want me to be."

The Doctor smiled at that.

"Valentina has had a great deal of sexual experience. Part of her training. And, yes, she has already performed many sexual acts with many people. But she will remain a virgin until after her graduation."

There was no point trying to explain the secrets of Hanson House -- even if the Doctor had been permitted to reveal more. Ruth seemed reluctant to accept that Valentina could be a virgin. The Doctor tried one last explanation.

"Valentina has been penetrated many times," she allowed. "And in all her holes. But, in the traditional sense, she must remain a virgin until someone chosen for her has the right to fuck her cunt."

Ruth was shocked by such language. Instinctively, she averted her eyes. She saw the second object. It was a small plastic package. Ruth saw it contained a small cylindrical object with a wide base at one end. Then she saw the words on the package -- butt plug.

"Its time to start using that," explained the doctor. "You should insert it for about one hour each day. Also while you masturbate. It goes in your bottom, of course."

"Oh no, Doctor," Ruth started to protest. "I have seen the women in those movies. The ones who let a man put his thing... in that place..."

"All part of your therapy. Trust me. Obey me."

"But surely not. It must hurt... I could never..."

"Before your therapy there were many things you said you could never do. And now you know you were wrong. Just do as you are told."

Ruth thought about that for a moment. And then she tucked the package into her handbag. And she smiled. It was a tiny smile but it was the first time Ruth had smiled inside Robyn's office.

The doctor was pleased, too, but even happier when her patient had left. She had a few minutes before her next appointment. Time to re-watch the recording of Valentina at work. The good Doctor shoved one hand under her skirt.

12