Ruth's Therapy Ch. 05

Story Info
Counselling and a young man assists the therapy.
3.7k words
4.69
22.8k
13

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************

What a strange woman the counsellor was. Her ideas of "therapy" were even stranger. At their next meeting, Ruth made one last attempt to have Doctor Robyn see sense.

"I know you are the expert. But we should stop this therapy," she said firmly.

Ruth knew this was not true. But enough of the mild housewife remained that she felt it proper to protest.

"Has your sex life with your husband improved?" asked the Doctor. "Have you stopped having those dreams?"

"No, love-making with my husband is just the same. I mean, I seem to want it more often but I know its just the same."

In fact, as Ruth admitted sadly, it seemed her husband had not even noticed her bare vagina. The full removal of her pubic hair had seemed a wild extravagance to Ruth. Her husband had made no comment.

"Well, that is to be expected," said Robyn gently. "You are the one receiving therapy. Not your husband."

"But I don't think I should do your therapy any more. My dreams are as strong as ever. I am masturbating every day and they still don't stop. Sometimes twice a day. I can't stop thinking about sex."

"Well, there is no harm in that. I can assure you that it's a healthy reaction from your brain after many years of denial. Masturbation is a positive step for you. At least in between your sessions."

"But this is wrong. Its shameful and disgusting. I've gone much further than I should have. I have committed adultery. And far worse than that besides."

"Listen to me, Ruth," the Doctor replied calmly. "This is most definitely not adultery. It is therapy. I admit that my methods are unconventional. But I know that they work."

Ruth wanted to protest but she knew there was no point. It was obvious that the Doctor was right. And there was no denying that the Doctor had introduced Ruth to the most incredible pleasures. How could she face her husband? Or her family? But Ruth knew she needed more. She listened in silence for now.

"I told you at the start, your mind is reacting in a natural way. Your mind needs more and your body needs more from sex. You've never done anything about getting better sex from your husband. Now we know the reason. And we've only just begun exploring your real needs."

Ruth frowned and the Doctor knew what she was thinking.

"Believe me, this is normal for a woman like you. Your age and years of devoted marriage. Its very common for women like that to have thoughts and desires. And to have needs that they must satisfy."

Robyn new this from her personal experience. She had left an inadequate husband some years earlier and found love and sexual pleasure with another woman. But there was no need to discuss that with her patient.

"Those needs," whined Ruth. "Those needs are wrong. That's not me at all."

"I see. You mean the need to give pleasure? To serve? To obey? I know the therapy has been difficult. Its been confronting. But there is no point you telling me that you have not enjoyed being obedient and submissive and giving pleasure to others."

Ruth hung her head in defeat and a renewed shame. There was no way to argue with the Doctor. But Ruth always tried one last shot.

"Those things, those acts. They are dirty and filthy things. I can't..."

"You must trust me that I know what I am doing. Your dreams and fantasies will torment you until you overcome your inhibitions and accept yourself. I admit, once more, that my methods are unconventional. But since your fantasies are sexual in nature it makes perfect sense to address your inhibitions about sex."

Robyn paused, waiting for more argument. Then she continued.

"Touching my cunt," explained the Doctor. "Being submissive and obedient for Cynthia. These were all designed by me to help you overcome your old way of thinking. And it felt good for you to obey us and do whatever we wanted. That was why you orgasmed so easily when I fucked you on this desk with the vibrator."

Ruth remembered that - almost her first orgasm shared with another person. She felt a tear build in the corner of one eye.

"Licking Cynthia's cunt. Accepting her hot piss straight onto your face. She enjoyed doing that and you enjoyed letting her have her way. I know it is true."

The red flush of shame covered Ruth's cheeks.

"Don't feel bad," Robyn said softly. "You are submissive and you enjoy being obedient when it comes to sex. That is why for years you waited for your husband to improve your sex life. But you know it will never happen. So you let Roy shove his cock into your mouth. Something you'd never dared ask your husband."

That was true. At the time Ruth had felt revolted but later, when masturbating as part of her "therapy", she had replayed the scene many times in her mind. She'd wondered if she'd looked like the women in those movies.

"And don't forget that I have been closely supervising your therapy. I saw the way you responded to Master David. I saw that you were incredibly turned-on by his cock. And when he fucked you on hands and knees."

Ruth looked aghast for a fleeting second. Then the wonderful memories flooded back.

"Oh, my goodness," she cried out. "I have never felt so wet in all my life. I thought perhaps there was something wrong."

"It's a very natural response," Robyn assured her. "It is what you should have been experiencing for years. And your brain has been telling you how much you need it."

Ruth understood. The Doctor had already explained the origin of her wicked dreams.

"You did very well, by the way. Master David was impressed with you."

Ruth smiled at that. The Doctor took special note. Her patient had very specific needs. They might be considered deviant and sinful by some. That was how Ruth saw them. But there was something else - a natural need to please others and to know that others were pleased by her. Now she was learning that giving pleasure extended to sex. Ruth was beginning to understand the fulfilment that came from being sexually submissive.

"I did want to please him," Ruth murmured. "Like you say, I want to obey and I want them to have pleasure." She paused. "Even when they do those things to me."

"Of course you do. That is why I have designed your therapy so carefully. You think of yourself as a conservative, married woman. But inside you is a submissive slut who wants to be used by others. These experiences are helping you to be satisfied and comfortable with your fantasies."

Ruth was shocked to hear all of that. Not that anything the Doctor said should have shocked her any longer. But that was nothing compared to the surprise that came next.

Robyn sent a silent signal and the office door opened. A handsome young, black man walked into the room as if he was expecting to see Ruth.

"I know you don't really want to stop your therapy," said the Doctor gently. "You are making such excellent progress. So I have arranged for young Max to help us today. He is a colleague of Valentina. He is trained and will provide exactly the therapy I have requested."

Ruth tried not to betray her feelings. She did not move from her position on the chair. Somehow simple modesty no longer was important. She was naked and her legs were spread and she knew the young man was ogling her. But Doctor Robyn had somehow made that feel normal.

"Remember to gag her," was the final instruction to the young man as the Doctor left. The hidden camera was already operating and Robyn would review the "therapy" later that day.

"You are a sexy woman, like Robyn said," young Max said to her. "And I have been ordered to give you a proper fucking."

Ruth gulped. This boy was so young and so handsome. It only intensified the knowledge that she was a wicked sinner. She'd never been so close to a black man before and this one intended to have sex with her. The promise to Robyn, the signed contract, hardly mattered any longer. He was a perfect stranger and yet Ruth knew she'd go through with it. She did not resist when Max took her hand in his and pulled her to her feet.

Nor did she resist when the young man, younger than her own son, touched and fondled her naked body. She was excited by the dark color of his skin against hers. And his touch felt almost electric. At last, Ruth was realising that her body could bring her much pleasure. It was true she'd stayed in shape for the benefit of her husband -- not that he ever seemed to notice. But other men enjoyed her body and she no longer thought that could be so bad. Max's hands felt good as he stroked her firm bottom. The way he cupped and caressed her heavy breasts was pure delight. She could not recall ever having been touched quite like that nor admired in such a way. It was a tribute to the training given to Max by Hanson House but Ruth knew nothing of that and would not have understood it.

Ruth felt her body respond. Her husband never made her feel like that. The young man was a stranger but already she felt intoxicated by him. She was submissive, obedient. She had never felt better. When Max put his hands on her shoulders she understood. She was ready to surrender.

"You know what to do," he said in a firm voice.

A moment later, Ruth was on her knees and trying to pleasure the magnificent penis of this handsome black man. It was exciting to feel him use her mouth. Her lips had to stretch to fit him -- the men were all so big when Robyn was involved. The shaft throbbed in a fantastic way and Ruth was aware of the pre-cum that was leaking from his head as she let this young man thrust into her mouth. Max tasted like other men but it felt still more wicked to have her mouth filled by something so dark.

"Firm lips," he coached her. "Hold my balls while I fuck your mouth."

Ruth was surprised by her behaviour. But she did all that was asked, though she still struggled with a man so large. And Max's groans were her reward for the way she touched him and allowed him to use her. Feeling that enormous, young thing in her mouth was wonderful therapy. Her breasts swayed as she bobbed on his thing -- that was what happened when she allowed a man to use her mouth for his pleasure.

Max soon placed her back in the chair in her usual position. He found her underpants and pressed them to her face. Ruth recognised the signal instantly. She knew what was to follow. It was the same as Valentina had done. She forgot the humiliation of being gagged with her own underwear. The anticipation of his mouth on her sex - her cunt -- was too great.

As Max licked her, Ruth cried against her gag. He was well-trained and so skilled. Even the tip of his tongue on her anus brought incredible pleasure. How fantastic it felt to surrender herself to this young man. To anyone? Two fingers penetrated her opening and she was cumming even harder. When Max sucked on her clit, swirling his tongue around her hard nub, she screamed with joy.

She had not yet recovered when Max pulled her across the Doctor's heavy desk. There was no resistance. Ruth knew Max meant to fuck her and she knew it was her place to give him what he wanted. She was glad for that. It was the second time she would be penetrated from behind -- like an animal. Only this time her heavy breasts were pressed against the hard wood of the desk. Instinctively, she spread her feet so that Max would have access for his wonderful, young penis. She had no choice in any event. This was therapy. But Ruth knew, deep down, that she was delighted. And she knew that she was wet - ready for him.

Ruth forgot all that as the young penis forced its way inside her opening. She groaned with delight as another big cock filled her cunt. It was therapy, she reminded herself, but how grateful she was to accept a man so large, so rampant. Ruth knew the tales about women and large lovers. She'd never really believed them. But her dear husband, an incompetent lover, could never satisfy her as Max did. And he would never understand how much she suddenly needed to be fucked by that wonderful, black cock.

Max expelled those thoughts with a deep and powerfully thrust of his cock. It drove the air from her lungs. She felt him grip her hips tightly, forcing himself deep and making her cum within seconds. Ruth knew her body had been deprived for too long. She was grateful for the knickers that muffled her sounds. His cock was so big and filled her so well. The idea of being stretched by him only made her cum harder. And Max's thrusting was so expert, wondrous in its rhythm and force. Ruth could only guess at how this young man had learned his sexual technique. But, like Master David, he seemed content to use her sex just as he pleased. Ruth let herself go, screaming into her gag as Max rammed hard into her cunt and sent her into oblivion.

And then he was pulling her off the table, forcing her to her knees. Ruth was in a frenzy. Her cunt was spasming and she was breathless from her orgasms. She wanted him to never stop. But his cock was right before her eyes. It looked enormous and it glistened so beautifully. She knew it was her own wetness. He took the knickers from her mouth.

"We won't make a mess," he was saying to her. "So you can swallow my cum."

"Yes," she whispered, knowing that she had surrendered completely.

Ruth was grateful for the fucking. It was a special act to swallow the young man's seed. She opened her mouth for him to insert his wet, hot shaft and then closed her lips around him. The dark colour of his skin looked entrancing up close. It excited her to feel the new stranger hold her head firmly as he made love to her mouth. No -- fucked her mouth. The Doctor was right. It was Ruth's place to be used by such men.

Suddenly his thrusting stopped. Only the tip of his cock was between her lips. Ruth wondered if something was wrong. She was still so inexperienced, despite her age.

"Here it comes," he said with a groan. "Swallow it all."

Ruth was thrilled, eager. She wanted this young man to shoot his semen into her mouth. She wanted to submit, to obey. He throbbed and then pulsed and Ruth realised that she was grateful. This time she was ready for the first blast of semen. She felt her own excitement flash as he spurted. There was so much power in this young man's reflex that she almost choked on the first. But she wanted it. She wanted the power and the taste. She was hungry to swallow all his youthful seed just as he wished. Again and again she felt his cock pulse and the warm, salty fluid wash across her tongue. She had no idea a man could produce so much. She remembered that she should not lose a single drop and somehow Ruth managed to swallow his entire load.

**************

Ruth was still savouring the taste of young Max after he was dressed and Robyn returned. The good Doctor was almost grinning.

"I told you before, your mind knows that your body needs good sex," said the Doctor gently. "That means letting people fuck you when they want. That is what your therapy is designed for."

Ruth was feeling almost proud of herself for submitting to young Max. And the Doctor was right -- how could she end her therapy? Robyn could see that the older woman's cunt was still engorged and opened like a flower.

"I know you enjoyed swallowing his cum like that," the Doctor continued. "That is a special part you enjoy."

Ruth was silent. There was nothing she could say in reply. Besides, she was still enjoying the afterglow of being properly fucked. The Doctor reminded herself that it was only the second time in her life that Ruth had experienced such a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

"It feels good to have a man use you like that," she offered to her patient.

"It was the most incredible sex," Ruth muttered. "As good as Master David."

"I knew that you didn't want your therapy to end. I imagine Max performed perfectly."

The Doctor made a mental note to thank Principal Rose for a fine selection from her students. And then wondered if she might have a sample of young Max herself before the week was out.

"But all those things... those acts. Roy, Master David... Cynthia... aren't they just dirty things? Aren't these people just using me for sex?"

"Ruth, listen to me. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. You are a submissive woman. There is nothing wrong with that. You enjoy being used sexually. It pleases those people. And it very much pleases you to let them take charge and use you for pleasure."

Ruth was blushing furiously. Deep down she knew it was hopeless to argue. The Doctor must have known this about her all along. And there was no doubt that the young boy, Max, had been aroused by her. What had she been missing all these years?

"But one thing worries me," Ruth went on. "All those things ...well, I know you say they are not dirty. But Master David... putting his thing... you know..."

"You mean anal sex?" asked Robyn, trying not to laugh. "Being fucked in your arse? In the bible, of course, its called sodomy. The old legal term was buggery."

"But why do people want to do that? Isn't it dangerous?"

"Some men do it because they enjoy anal sex. Some women also enjoy anal sex so they do it. You are lucky enough to be one of those women."

Ruth looked doubtful but the Doctor already knew it was true.

"Men who are dominant use it to help a woman feel in her place. I mean, women like you - submissive women. With your background, you would have felt shame for having that done to you." The Doctor saw that was true of Ruth. "Buggery or sodomy -- these words tell us that this act is wrong and immoral. But this is a very intimate act. And having that place used for sexual pleasure is the right way for you to serve and to please."

Robyn had another thought -- she knew herself that a woman could be pleasured by being served anally. But Ruth interrupted that thought.

"I... well you gave me that thing to use. But I never... something so big."

"Anal sex is not dangerous. Especially not when a man as skilled as Master David is teaching you. That part of your body will learn to accommodate big cocks. And you will see that it can be even more exciting than your first time. Just remember to masturbate when you are wearing your butt plug. That will help your body to feel more pleasure."

Ruth knew she would follow the instructions of the good Doctor. She always did. The results spoke for themselves.

"Have you tried all those things, Doctor? I suppose you must have since you know so much."

Robyn smiled, trying to look reassuring.

"All those things and many more besides. You must trust me. You can already see how positive and rewarding this new approach to sex will be for you."

"Your therapy is so wrong. But its true that I feel so good. I thought I would die when Master David was doing those things to me. I can't believe I enjoyed it. And then Max, today. He is so young..."

"Submission. Obedience. Surrender. This is what you need in order to truly enjoy sex. And its not age that is important. Its how good a man makes you feel. Or a woman. Its how devoted you are to giving your best at all times."

"But what do I tell my husband?" Ruth whispered.

"Nothing. Tell him nothing. This is therapy and it is totally confidential. You must complete the therapy before we discuss what to do about your husband."

Ruth was furiously nodding. A wave of relief swept through her. She felt as if she'd betrayed her husband. And yet, as the good Doctor had said all along, the answer to her troubles was not to be found with him. She was sure of that. The Doctor did have a helpful suggestion.

"You could try masturbating while your husband fucks you. That would no doubt increase your pleasure."

"Oh no! I could never do that. It would be awful if he knew... well, how much I need..."

"No matter," said the Doctor with a wave. "That's why I am arranging more therapy for you."

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12