All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 05'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this series hope it continues. Ruth is changing and of course is enjoying it, I wonder how far the doctor will take this. Will she have Ruth ultimately leave her husband and become her slave/sub and used in her practice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another 5 stars for you and this story but only 3 stars for my understanding. You see I though at the beginning The good dr. was training Ruth to be her lesbian submissive slut, But she is getting so much cock I am not sure whats happening. Also I don't know why Ruth is still being allowed to wear panties. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An easy 5 stars! I’d love some therapy too.

Tess (uk)

mjar65mjar65about 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you are enjoying it, Tess. PM me if you like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mad could be chosen to give Ruth's daughter the fucking of a lifetime and a 52 year old well endowed black man will take Ruth on a date lasting all night when he will take full ownership of Ruth's body and soul!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

I'm loving this series, wondering what more perverted acts the excellent Dr. Robyn had in store for Ruth.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

You're journey for Ruth is developing so well.

I'm really enjoying it, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES