Ruth's Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
Therapy in the garden.
7.2k words
4.7
15.8k
8

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

***********************

The house was on the outskirts of the city. It stood on a large property and Ruth could see how that afforded seclusion. The house itself was massive. She guessed it didn't belong to the Doctor. But the owners certainly were wealthy. Ruth tried to contain her trembling as she walked to the front door.

She'd known for some time what the good Doctor had planned for her. Since her "therapy" with Master David, she had thought long and hard about escaping from that foolish contract she had signed. Ruth was sure it could not be a proper contract. What therapist used a contract with their patients?

The once prim wife and mother knew that she had crossed a line. She had barely been able to face her husband since her meeting with Master David. The truth was that she had allowed him to use her for sex. The real truth, however, was that she had enjoyed the experience. Ruth had been fucked by a stranger and she had done it willingly. It was sinful, pure and simple, but her "therapy" had affected her in a way that she could not undo. Master David had given her pleasures that were so new and different. He and the Doctor, either an accomplice or the mastermind, had forced her to accept sexual penetration of her bottom. Ruth had been fearful of that but now she was more fearful of much she enjoyed it.

How could all of that happen to a woman like her? It was easier to focus on those depraved acts as part of her therapy. That hardly helped since Ruth understood the goal of that deviant Doctor. The path was clear - masturbation, nudity and sexual acts with women had been only the start. She'd hidden those from her husband as desperately as she hid her wild imaginings.

Being urinated on, having a man ejaculate on her face -- she had been shamed and degraded. Yet there was no escaping that Robyn was correct. Ruth had been thrilled to obey and to submit. And to accept those acts.

Ruth thought of herself as a fallen woman, a slut -- and worse. Why had she ever confessed her secret thoughts of being forced to have sex with a group of me? Robyn knew. Just thinking of it filled Ruth with fear and desire. She hoped that this was not the day. Then the front door opened and she saw a bubbly young woman waiting for her.

'Hi! I am called 'dog'," said the slender youngster.

She was naked except for the tiny skirt around her waist. Ruth wondered if she was wearing knickers underneath. Her breasts were small and her nipples a pale pink. Ruth knew she should not have been surprised to be greeted in that way.

"Please come in," the young woman continued. "Lets get you undressed. Then I'll show you around the house."

Ruth followed meekly through the impressive entrance. She wondered if the Doctor was somewhere in the house. She worried about who else might be home that morning. Soon they were in a small room with a large leather chair. It was not unlike the chair in the Doctor's office. The younger woman instructed Ruth to fold her clothes on the back of the chair.

"What's going to happen to me today?" asked Ruth as she disrobed with trembling hands.

"They haven't told me. I am just supposed to get you ready. And to remind you that you will do as you are told today. About everything."

There were those magic words again. Strange to hear them from this young girl but Ruth felt her resolve stiffen. Nervous she might be but she was learning to obey always.

"You are so young," blurted out Ruth. "Are you a colleague of Valentina's? Do you have sex with different people? Oh, no I suppose you are a virgin still. Like Valentina?"

Dog giggled. She hadn't expected the visitor to be so ignorant of the ways of the secret society. And she didn't think of herself as young, now that she was a graduate of Hanson House. Dog had no idea that she was younger than Ruth's daughter.

"I heard about your meeting with Valentina. But I have finished my training. So I'm no longer a virgin. The Mistress gave me to Master David on my second night. And he honoured me by taking my virginity."

Dog was glowing as she recounted the story. But Ruth felt a stab of horror as she realised the situation.

"Mistress? I had no idea... I mean when Master David..." Her shame was rising once more.

"They are married. But they are both tops. So that means they often play with other people. You already know that Master David is wonderful. But I was assigned to Mistress. And sometimes she lets the Master use me for whatever he wants."

"So you have sex with whoever they tell you to? I don't understand at all."

"I'm really not allowed to tell. But I am like you. I love to obey and to give sexual service. But I was trained. I guess this is like training for you."

"But you are so young. I guessed there were more people like that. But Valentina... and now you. Do they do all those awful things to you as well?"

Dog tried not to laugh. She could see how much the older woman still had to learn. It was forbidden to reveal too much but she found herself taking pity on Ruth.

"I was chosen. Then I was trained. Nothing is awful if its done as service. And I am available to my Mistress to use however she wants."

At that moment, a stunning woman entered the room. She was around the same age as Ruth but fully clothed. Ruth knew instantly who this woman was. She could not hide her blushes, knowing that she had allowed this woman's husband to have sex with her. She had even taken his thing into her mouth and swallowed his seed. Ruth would not have understood that Angela knew everything that had happened and was totally approving. But she saw the collar and leash as it was passed to dog.

"That's good, dog. Put this on her," she said casually to her sex slave. "Robyn and I are talking with the men. So please finish preparing her." She looked casually at Ruth. "Robyn says you need to learn so make sure you obey at all times. David won't be demanding. But I would enjoy punishing you."

"That's my Mistress Angela," said dog with a grin. She reached up to put the collar around Ruth's neck. "I am so lucky to have been given to her as my first assignment."

Ruth's head was spinning as she followed the younger woman.

"She calls you dog? And she wants to punish me?"

"'Dog' is my slave name. I use my other name at work and with my family. And yes, a sex slave can be punished. I was hardly ever punished during my training. But Mistress likes to punish me in front of her friends. For fun, of course. Don't tell Mistress that I told you."

With that, she led the naked Ruth through the house. Somewhere there was a small group of people talking. Angela had mentioned men -- more than one man. That sent a shiver through Ruth. She felt incredibly uncomfortable at being paraded naked.

The young tour guide pointed out some of the special features of the house. There were heavy iron hooks in some of the ceilings. And dog made special note of the downstairs play room with its chains and padded furniture and the cabinet where, she explained, the canes and whips were stored. And dog explained that there was a similar room upstairs.

"That's the private room for Mistress and Master. It has extra padding for when Mistress makes me scream."

Out the back was a large patio with more furniture and a heavy iron fence. Ruth could see how large the grounds were. It was a beautiful, warm day with the sun shining gently. A small path ran across the grass and towards a small area of trees. She was impressed by the wealth of these strange people. Soon the young woman called dog had her standing by some bushes. It was a most strange experience to be naked outdoors in someone else's garden. But the warm air felt good on her bare breasts.

Then Ruth was ordered to squat and to empty her bladder. She recoiled at the idea.

"You have to obey," dog reminded her. "I know you had a long drive. And you are nervous. So, I know you have to pee." She went on with a grin. "And I have to record it on this camera. So do as you're told. Spread your cunt so I can film everything."

This was only the latest time when Ruth wondered why she'd ever agreed to the bizarre therapy recommended by Doctor Robyn. But everything was part of a plan. Everything that was humiliating and horrid was intended to push Ruth beyond her inhibitions.

After that first experience, with Cyn, pissing in front of another woman was not so difficult. And dog had said those words that Ruth could not ignore. She squatted and one used one hand to spread her labia wide. Naturally it felt perverse but, strangely, Ruth enjoyed meeting the challenge. Still, it took several minutes before finally she could release her stream. She did not miss the fact that dog was smiling as she recorded the whole thing.

"That looked great," dog reassured her. "You have a wonderful body, you know. Master David loves big tits like those. He must have enjoyed you the first time."

Ruth didn't know what to say. She was not at all accustomed to being complimented on her looks -- not by her husband and certainly not by strangers. She would have been happier to have hidden her body. She guessed that being naked outdoors was a common experience for dog and others like her.

There was a tug on the leash and Ruth followed the young woman across the lawn. Beside four chairs was a blanket spread out next to a thick, steel pole. From that was hanging a heavy chain with a carabiner clip hanging from the end. Without another word, dog clipped the leash to the chain and pushed Ruth to her knees.

Shocked, the older woman understood that she was trapped. The scene was not so different to her fantasies. But now she was naked outdoors, on all fours. Her therapy had forced her to do many confronting things but she'd hoped that the good Doctor would allow her more time.

"Are they going to rape us?" Ruth asked hoarsely.

Dog laughed aloud.

"Not rape. I give service," she said confidently. "I am a sex slave. My training was because I gave consent for everything to be done to me. I thought you had signed a contract for Doctor Robyn?"

Ruth was trembling too hard to answer. It was the familiar mixture of fear and desire. She cursed that contract she had stupidly signed. Now she was naked in the open air. Her body was fully displayed to whoever came into the garden. Her most intimate places were easy to see in this position. That was what the Doctor wanted. It was worse to think this was the day that her fantasies would be made real.

Her fear and loathing got stronger when a door opened and four people emerged. Ruth recognised her therapist and Master David. Mistress Angela was alongside her husband. And there was another man, a stranger with olive skin and bulging muscles. The women took their seats, facing Ruth as if ready to view a performance.

With renewed horror, Ruth guessed that the performance was to be centred on her. The whole idea was repugnant -- sex outside in front of an audience. Hadn't it been bad enough with Roy that night? Worse was the fact that there were two men. Despite her dreams Ruth had never done anything like that. And they were strangers -- not her husband. And Ruth was certain they would want to have sex with her -- to fuck her with their erect things. It was horrible and she wished for escape.

Yet, Ruth felt the familiar stirrings deep inside her. After all, Master David was there with his amazing penis. That made Ruth happy. She forgot about adultery, remembering her craving to be taken again by that dominant man. The thought of his fabulous penis in her sex was confusing her thoughts. Did she really wish to flee?

It seemed easier now to be forced to have sex in front of others. Her fantasies always involved a group -- an audience. And it felt almost right that she was chained up, naked in the outdoors. Wasn't this the kind of thing she'd imagined so many times? But who was this other man?

The men approached Ruth and she felt so tiny next to them -- yet, not quite frightened. Master David stroked her cheek softly.

"Still looking beautiful," he said. "You remember what to do? You remember to obey me in everything I say?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered with a shaking voice.

"My friend, Claudio, wants to fuck you. He won't hurt you. But remember - do as you are told."

Ruth could only nod mutely. It was a surrender. Like all the other times in her therapy. These men would force her to have sex -- to take her in the open while she was chained to the pole. And the others would watch. Ruth felt her humiliation mixing with her excitement. She had not forgotten thrill of illicit sex and the sensations of Master David's mighty penis. Her inhibitions were fading fast, just as the Doctor had planned.

The men would force their cocks on Ruth and she knew she'd enjoy it. They were opening their trousers and exposing their things. "Cocks", Ruth reminded herself. She already knew that David was large and thick. It seemed that Claudio was just as large. These specimens were better even than her fantasies.

Looking at those two powerful cocks, Ruth forgot her shame and her doubts. Her pulse raced and her mouth turned dry. She glanced at Robyn but the good Doctor seemed engrossed in conversation with Angela.

"Very beautiful," she heard Claudio mutter.

The stranger was impressed with the body of the older woman. Only Ruth assumed that no-one noticed the effort she had made to keep in shape for her husband. It had seemed the respectful thing to do but the foolish man never mentioned it. Now Claudio, as other men, took a long look. The large, firm breasts were a special treat. But she had kept her legs slender and toned. Her bottom had spread with middle age but hers was a figure that could wear tight clothes.

Ruth tried to ignore the obvious lust on their faces. She was more conscious of the collar around her neck. Like an animal, she was chained to a pole. Somehow that gave her permission to do wicked, dirty things. Doctor Robyn and David had planned for her to be violated.

Then the stranger's hard cock was touching her face, rubbing over her lips. It was wrong and sinful - a violation of her marriage vows. And she was being forced in front of an audience of keen onlookers. But Ruth could do nothing but obey. And it was a magnificent penis -- hard and with thick, dark veins along its length. She opened her lips and let the stranger slowly work his warm, hard cock into her mouth. Naked, tied up, outdoors and in front of an audience, she accepted the massive lump of meat into her mouth.

Ruth was learning enough to know she enjoyed being used like this. This man's thrusting seemed more erotic than in those movies. Those women went to hands and knees to receive a penis -- just as she'd done. And Ruth knew she was being watched. Dog was kneeling beside her with the camera recording everything. The slim slave girl was gawking at the older woman, a woman unaccustomed to having her body used for the pleasures of others. Dog wished she could have tits like this older bitch but she was comforted by the fact she'd been trained and could give better oral service.

Each man sampled Ruth's lips, grasping her head and gently fucking her once innocent mouth. Ruth knew it was degrading to be used in that way. But she could not help her own lust as it rose within her. Ruth was not surprised at her reaction. She had learned that a cock in her mouth was guaranteed to make her cunt react. It hardly mattered that others were watching her depravity.

"Very beautiful," said Claudio again. "And she'll improve with more practice."

He meant her oral skills although that point was lost on Ruth. Claudio enjoyed women of all ages. And he had jumped at the invitation from his friend to help train a new slut. Now his cock was swelling and getting harder in the bitch's mouth.

Ruth felt it, too, and took a strange pride from giving sexual pleasure to the stranger. She forgot now her husband, her marriage and her upbringing, as she used what she'd seen in those movies to properly treat these two cocks, both well over eight inches and magnificent in their girth.

In between using her mouth, the two men grabbed at Ruth's breasts. They were heavy and warm in the sunshine. This woman was more than fuckable. Claudio reached between her legs and stroked her cunt as well. Ruth might have been surprised that she was damp from the experience of forced fellatio. It reinforced her humiliation to know that her body was betraying her. And now these men would penetrate her with their magnificent cocks. Ruth was exposed, naked and on display but she knew she wanted the men to force their cocks into her body.

Claudio went first. He pushed Ruth onto all fours. The chain rattled and she felt the heavy collar around her neck. She was being positioned like an animal. It was thrilling and horrid at the same time. Ruth caught dog's gaze at that moment. It was a moment of depravity to see that the younger woman was turned-on by the show. Ruth didn't dare look at the Doctor who was taking mental notes of the performance of her patient.

"Relax and enjoy it," said Master David as he knelt in front of Ruth.

Ruth was filled with a collision of emotions. Two men to use her sex and her mouth? There must be shame in somehow allowing this to happen. Adultery twice over, forced to let them use her at the same time while the others watched. Was it rape? But it felt so delicious. She was a whore, therapy or not. Ruth knew it was what she needed. She knew it was what she wanted.

The Master shoved his big cock into her mouth once again. Ruth was surprised anew at the feel of him, his size and power. She was thrilled to think that his penis was getting still bigger and harder. But he could fit only half of his impressive bulk into her willing mouth. He took two handfuls of her long, brown hair and yanked her face towards his crotch, smiling at the gasp of pain from the helpless slut.

Then Ruth felt the other man place the tip of his thing against her vagina -- her cunt. Yes, he was going to fuck her cunt. And Ruth was not going to object. These men would have what they wanted. Ruth already knew the excitement and the satisfaction of taking a big cock inside her body. She had craved more. And right now, on hands and knees while chained in the open air, she wanted it more than anything. Time to forget her marriage.

Claudio pressed forward and the first inch sipped into her wet hole. Ruth knew that he might hurt her as he felt her body forced to stretch around his huge shaft. But she wanted to groan her pleasure. It was only that the thrusting from behind was pushing her further onto the cock that had filled her mouth. The real joy was the sudden feeling of freedom. Ruth accepted that she was a slut, knowing there was an audience to witness that truth. And her first orgasm was already building.

"Make sure you get her tits swinging," called out Mistress Angela.

That was directed to dog who was careful to capture all the action on her tiny camera. It was all such a new and degrading sexual experience for Ruth. She was being recorded taking "spit roast". She'd seen those in the dirty movies. They had fired her masturbation as she'd thought about being fucked doggy-style. How she loved that position. Now she felt her vagina stretched and filled in the most wonderful way. Claudio was her third adulterous fuck and his big penis filled her in the same satisfying way as the others. Once Claudio was completely buried in her, Ruth had no way of stopping her first orgasm.

She exploded, losing her mind to the assault from these two strangers. She might lie still for her husband's pathetic "love making". But how mind-blowing to have a thick cock filling her hole while another used her mouth. Her body was being stretched and touched in wondrous new ways. Ruth lost control and her wetness gushed all over Claudio's shaft.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers
12