Ruth's Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the men were aroused by her. The rigid cocks in her holes proved it. Ruth was pinned, trapped as her heavy breasts swung low in the warm air. She could do nothing but let each of them in turn thrust into her, using her holes for their dirty fun. It felt so incredibly good! These men were experts in using their big dicks and Ruth orgasmed uncontrollably. She had ached to be fucked like that.

She came three more times, each time giving a silent thanks to the good Doctor, before the men changed positions. The taste on cock newly pressed into her mouth was unmistakably that of her own arousal. She was dirty, wicked and slutty -- all of which ensured she erupted again as soon as Master David's cock was being driven into her hole. She cried out while Angela commented casually to her friend about the advantages of owning such a large property.

"Lips tight," she was instructed by Claudio as he filled her mouth with his hardness.

Ruth tried her best to obey. It was so hard when her body was out of control. But she sensed that her only role was to give pleasure to these men. They hurt her, too, and Ruth cried out. Claudio grabbed her hair as he thrust himself into her mouth. She felt small and helpless - at their mercy. But Ruth never thought they should stop.

Behind her, the Master was thrusting harder into her cunt. He spanked her bottom just as before. The sound and the sting seemed to make her body feel even more alive and sensitive to his ramming cock.

The men used her properly. They took their time and enjoyed her fully. Ruth had never had so much sex -- fucking -- in her life and she quickly grew tired in that position. Each man had already used her mouth several times and penetrated her vagina just as many. She had no hope of counting her orgasms and the incredible sexual release made her want them to never stop. She wondered whether her therapist would know when to call a halt.

"She is perfect," said Claudio. "I don't know where you find them. I don't know whether to shoot in her cunt or her mouth."

Claudio knew only vaguely about the pleasures enjoyed by David and Angela. He was not part of the secret society. That group prided itself on high quality and mostly left others to take care of training (or "therapy" as it was described to Ruth). But he was a good choice.

"Shame for you I am the one who gets to use her arse today," replied Master David. "That's where I am cumming."

Ruth heard the men but in her state the words did not register. Not until she felt the Master remove his cock from her soaking wet vagina and press it to her delicate anus.

"I am going to fuck your arse again," he said to Ruth as she shivered. That was followed by two slaps on her bottom. "Just because I can," he reminded her.

Buggery -- what a coarse word that was for a depraved act. Once more Master David was to force his thing into her bottom. And in the open air. In front of everyone. Ruth wanted to cry out. She knew she ought to flee. But there was the chain. And she could not refuse. Master David had used those words -- "do as you are told". Ruth did not want to disappoint. Just like that first time in the apartment. Or that time on her knees in the Doctor's office.

But Ruth could think only of how big and how hard his shaft felt in that tiny place. It was still something to be feared. Master David spat on her tiny hole and she knew that was the only lubricant.

Claudio forced his thickness deeper into her mouth till she almost gagged. Ruth was caught between these two men. By the time Claudio backed off there was nothing for her to say. The Master already had the head of his cock past her rear opening.

This time it did hurt. Master David had not prepared her so well. Yet, Ruth wished for him to press further. The hurt was not unbearable -- not if she was to take a man's thing into her bottom. Especially not Master David to whom she felt grateful. Sodomy was so alien but Ruth was more than willing to obey this man and give her body to him.

Watching closely, the other women enjoyed the sight of that large meat being jammed into the fulsome arse. Robyn shifted uncomfortably with her own arousal and Angela thought of rubbing her clit. Dog was transfixed, remembering how long it had taken her to learn the art of servicing a man with her bottom.

Master David knew exactly what to do. And Ruth forgot her fear of the pain. Her body strained to accommodate the monster in her rear passage but he began to slap her luscious butt. It added to her discomfort and, yet, was a welcome distraction for Ruth.

David slowly worked deeper, sure that he'd brought tears to her eyes. But that was temporary as the bitch's sphincters adjusted to the enormous intrusion. Ruth's cries subsided and all of them heard the tell-tale change in her moans as she surrendered to the still new pleasure of sodomy. As the Doctor had planned, the patient was learning that her body was capable of unimagined pleasures.

Ruth, too, knew that the Doctor was right - sodomy was more enjoyable the second time.

"I thought you said she was conservative and hard work," Mistress Angela said to Robyn.

She opened her shirt to let the warm sun fall onto her own bare breasts. She wondered whether she might need to rub her own clit.

"Her needs are great," explained Robyn as she resisted her urge to masturbate. "At her age, she's only now getting the best sex of her life."

Looking on, the others could see that the "patient" had the talent to become an anal whore. But Ruth was oblivious to their chatter. Her mind was focused on serving these men. Her body was alive with the multiple sensations. The warm sun outdoors made the whole scene almost surreal. The stranger with his genitals pressed against her face must be a depraved individual. Yet, she was excited to be used like that. Her cunt had been stretched by him and had exploded with the most amazing orgasms. She could feel her clit throbbing even now. Or perhaps that was because she felt Master David's balls swinging against her vaginal lips each time he buried his cock in her rear end.

How could she ignore that a man, practically a stranger, was sodomising her for a second time? The aching had faded as Master David must have known it would. Ruth had never felt as full as this. She wondered if she would with any other sex act. Despite the glorious stimulation, Ruth didn't feel she could reach climax. That did not dim the pleasure of the slow reaming of her most intimate place.

Claudio had no idea of how long this older bitch could last. Wanting to postpone his own climax, he withdrew his cock from her mouth.

"Lick my balls, you dirty slut," he growled at Ruth.

It surprised no-one that she did so willingly, instantly. Dog was filming it all. The young slave already knew the pleasure of taking the full length of the Master's eight-plus inches. But she knew this older woman lacked her special training and admired Ruth for how well she had performed.

Ruth was oblivious to all but the remands of the men and their cocks. Claudio shoved his thick meat into her mouth again. She felt consumed by sex and ready to accept that this was what she needed. Being fucked in every part of her body was the start of her new life. She wanted to cry and to laugh at the same time. This was freedom. This was what her therapy had been designed to do.

"Take it on your face, you whore," Claudio growled at her.

Trapped on hands and knees, Ruth wasn't sure what to do. But Claudio withdrew his cock and stroked it furiously. He was aiming straight at the older woman's face, only an inch away. Ruth knew he was about to spurt. She'd had this experience before. This time it felt right, as if it would complete her journey to being a new woman. She saw the man stroking his cock and knew it was because of her. She saw the way his heavy balls swung underneath and guessed he had stored a lot of semen. He grabbed a handful of her hair and Ruth readied herself for his climax.

"Take it, whore," he cried out as the first jet blasted onto her cheek.

Ruth felt delight at Claudio ejaculating on her face. He was in control, after all. Something like a master. Roy had surprised her but now she knew better. He was making her dirty. He wanted to unload on her face and Ruth somehow knew she was excited to be used like that. Spurt after spurt of his sticky, white stuff splashed onto her face and into her mouth. That matched the animal urges they each were feeling. He called her a whore and Ruth was ready for that, too. It was the truth about a woman who held still while a stranger debased her with his semen on her face.

When he shoved his cock back into her mouth, instinctively she knew what to do. Gladly she sucked him clean, tasting the remains of his load as she drew it from his magnificent cock. She could feel the splattered semen dripping down her face. Ruth felt degraded just as she had been craving secretly for so long.

"May I?" she heard dog ask aloud.

Unseen, Mistress Angela nodded and dog moved in. The slave girl loved the taste of fresh semen. And she knew how to entertain her Mistress. Quickly, the young woman began to lick Claudio's load from the face of the other woman. Ruth wondered about depraved these people could be. But she stayed still as the young woman devoured the man's semen straight from her own skin. Like dog, she enjoyed the thought that the audience was watching.

But Master David was still humping in her bottom. He was thrusting deep into her sphincters, using her body for his pleasure in a most obscene way. There was a palpable burning in her passage. Ruth had never been used like that. But she didn't know how to ask for mercy. She knew only to obey.

His pace increased. Ruth had no idea that her rectum had relaxed to allow that big cock to start ramming into her bowels. She felt it through her entire body, his thrusting and her breasts bouncing. There were more slaps on her bottom and Ruth knew they hurt, too, but the vigour of the Master's anal fucking was all consuming. It was only intuition that told her the Master was close to his release. But what if he ejaculated in there? Would that be safe for her?

"Give her a full load," called out Angela. She was preparing for a party that night with her girlfriends and knew that her husband's only relief would come from this older bitch.

David gripped Ruth's waist. She knew for sure he would explode inside her. It felt so dirty and, yet, it was, the most wonderful thing. Receiving his seed, in whichever hole he chose, was only proper for a woman like her -- a slut.

It was strange to sense his orgasm and yet not feel anything but his thrusting in her bottom. But the sounds were unmistakable -- a man in the isolation of his own orgasm and momentarily uncaring for what she might feel or need. A man was having sex in her bottom and ejaculating in that intimate place. How could he? Once, Ruth would have cried at the experience but she heard Master David unloading in that place and felt a sense of wonder. His power and authority seemed to flow through his cock and into her mind. It felt good to have this man having sex in her bottom. She welcomed his unleashing, proud that she had been responsible for it. He was spewing his manly seed. She had obeyed and pleasured this man.

"Bring her over here," said Angela and soon Ruth, still on hands and knees, followed the tug of the leash to a spot between the other woman's thighs.

"Go and clean the Master," Angela instructed dog. Then she turned to Ruth. "Now you've been fucked twice by my husband, I think you can lick my pussy for a while. Take the edge off before my friends come over."

Ruth, suddenly nervous, pressed her mouth over the shaven mound of the beautiful woman. She felt a hand press on the back of her head. Ruth still did not really know what to do. But her face was pressed against the Mistress' sex. She licked tentatively, splitting the labia with her tongue and trying to follow the soft sounds of the other woman as she explored her cunt.

"You ought to give her some proper instruction," Angela muttered to her friend. After all, it was Robyn who was the therapist and it was she who could teach the bitch how to eat a cunt properly. "Are you sure you won't come to the party tonight?"

"No," demurred Robyn. "You know the deal with my wife. She turns a blind eye to some occasional fun. But a party with all your friends will be more than she can handle."

With a grunt of acknowledgement, Angela released Ruth. She had wanted a proper licking that the novice bitch was unable to provide. Then again, perhaps it was best to keep herself ready for the big party.

"Dog is quite a superb little cunt, you know," she went on. "I wish you could see her in action. Lisa is going to fist her tonight. But I haven't told dog yet," she went on with a wicked grin.

Ruth had not seen the men leave with dog. But she was aware when the young woman returned after cleaning the arse juice from David's powerful cock. Dog saw the dismissive wave from her Mistress and tugged once again on Ruth's leash.

"You're finished," she said gently. "Mistress doesn't want you. I'll take you back inside."

Despite her euphoria, Ruth could not stop her face burning with shame. For she was a married woman who had agreed to the most depraved things being done to her. It was worse knowing how much she'd enjoyed it. She was grateful to escape back inside the house. Except that she could feel something oozing between her buttocks and guessed that it was Master David's semen. She knew that her twisted therapist would be pleased.

She noticed that dog was naked now as well. The tight little bottom in front of Ruth made her wonder why the men had been so aroused by her own, older body. She wondered again about the strange goings-on in this wealthy house

And there was something else she noticed. It looked like a large jewel nestled between the young woman's buttocks. Ruth guessed that it was a butt plug and wondered whether dog enjoyed the naughtiness of going around like that.

'You did really well," dog was saying. "Mistress says that's only your second time for anal. And Master has a big cock that takes some getting used to."

"I don't understand what is happening. Robyn says it is therapy. Everything seems so debauched and sinful." Ruth did not bother to add that she was a married woman. No-one seemed to care about that important fact.

"I don't know what its all about for you," said dog with a shrug. "I guessed it was the old way of training people. You know, to be a submissive."

She could see that Ruth really had no idea at all.

"Its like when I was recruited," dog went on. "I thought I was ready to give service. But I wasn't ready then. I never thought I'd want to have sex with a Mistress. I thought anal sex would be awful and painful. So I was trained as a sex slave. And now I can give service to my Mistress and my Master and they get everything they want from me.

"Is that why you have that thing in your bottom?"

"Oh yes," said dog, wriggling her firm bottom with a giggle. "I have to prepare. Mistress is having friends over tonight. A special party. Wearing my butt plug gets me stretched properly."

"Your Mistress didn't urinate on me. When I was licking her. I thought..."

"Oh, no. That's not her thing. And you're not her type, anyway," explained dog. "But one of her friends is coming tonight and she loves to piss on me. Miss Collette even uses me as her toilet sometimes. While the others watch."

Ruth would have asked more questions but dog was moving her to the large chair in the first room. She obeyed without a word, uncertain of anything except that somehow dog should be obeyed since she took all orders from Angela.

"Now you get a reward," said the younger woman with excitement. "Doctor Robyn says this is part of your therapy and I have to eat your cunt now you've performed for everyone."

There was no resistance at all from Ruth. The act seemed so sinful whether it was part of therapy or not. But she had learned it brought the most exquisite pleasure. Without thinking, she spread her knees to give access to the younger woman. In the warm weather the house was wide open. Still in the garden, Robyn and Angela heard the screams from Ruth as her cunt was licked expertly by the young slave.

Suddenly Master David appeared. He was now totally naked and Ruth saw his cock was just as large and erect as when he'd plumbed her bowels. She remembered that dog had been ordered to "clean" Master David. His cock looked as powerful as that first time in the apartment. Ruth felt a surge of further excitement when Master David presented his cock to be sucked.

"I told you Master David loves your body," said dog with a squeal.

Master David did not bother to ask. Ruth had come far enough that it was the most natural thing to part her lips and taste the meat of this man she barely knew. She'd imagined performing the act for her pathetic husband. So Ruth was no longer shocked that she found it so easy to fellate a man.

"Not like that," called out dog from between her legs. "The Master's cock is the most important thing in the world. Don't lie there." Dog knew all this from her training at Hanson House but she recognised that the older woman had never been taught properly. "Worship his cock. It is the centre of your universe."

Ruth did her best to follow the instruction. But it was not easy since the young woman had resumed her cunt licking. Ruth felt she would scream again even as her mouth was gagged by the prodigious cock of Master David. In fact, the mouth on her sex and the cock stroking into her mouth combined to bring her off yet again and it was only the bulk of David's meat that stopped the sounds of another string of orgasms carrying to the garden.

Of course, Master David fucked Ruth some more. His cock was as strong as ever, thanks to a little pill. She hardly cared for an explanation as dog relinquished her position, her job completed. There was no need to ask for consent. Though Ruth would have given it instantly. Dog was right -- this was nothing like rape. And giving service was the most wonderful thing. Ruth was only grateful as Master David sank his amazing manhood into her love hole

David stared into Ruth's eyes. She was nicely wet and his thick cock soon worked its way to the hilt. Her big tits were heaving and David didn't mind getting an eyeful of those. It was a delight to thrust hard and make them bounce. The nipples were small but ever so hard.

His fucking made her groan aloud with desire. He groped her breasts, touching her in ways she had never felt before. His massaging of her breasts made her arousal more intense. Ruth thought it must be wrong to enjoy David's touch so much but she couldn't deny the pleasure he gave her body. How satisfying it was to have a man truly lust for her and who knew how to use her. She'd thrilled to be taken from behind but it was exciting to watch this Master as he thrust his length into her. David's expert fucking soon had her cumming anew. He pinched her nipples and the bolts of electricity made her cry out with pleasure. Ruth guessed then that her sex life with her husband was over.

David didn't cum again so soon after the performance in the garden but he made the most of Ruth's wet cunt all the same. He stayed big and hard for ages, fucking Ruth until she was quite raw.

12