Ruth's Therapy Ch. 07

Story Info
Lesbian submission for therapy.
3.9k words
4.54
18.1k
4

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*********************************

It was only a few days later that Ruth was sitting in the Doctor's office again. Robyn expected that her patient would need a good debriefing after her outdoors "therapy" the previous Saturday. Ruth was moving deeper into a world that was so new and strange to her. Robyn could see that her plan was working perfectly but she knew it had to be handled carefully. She had sent Ruth some extra reading about the BDSM lifestyle. Now she was ready for the questions.

"I was not naïve," Ruth was saying. "I just had no idea that real people did these things. Sex in public. Swallowing a man's stuff. What you call anal sex."

"Well, you performed very well that morning. I was proud of you," said the Doctor warmly. "But, of course, your therapy is more than physical. Its important that these new experiences are positive for you."

"I was frightened, at first. So many strangers. But I assume there's a reason for that, Doctor. Though the young woman, dog, seemed to know so much about me. And being forced to be naked in front of everyone."

Robyn waited, smiling gently at her patient. She knew that a woman like Ruth only needed time and silence to make her pour out her thoughts.

"I'm confused, Doctor. Having sex with strangers should be so wrong. And now... well, two men at once. When they were... fucking me, I lost all my shame. I wanted that man, Claudio, to put his penis inside me. I wanted to make him happy and to please Master David as well. But I still feel that it was very wrong. Perhaps because I enjoyed it so much."

"That shame -- as you call it -- is a product of your old inhibitions," explained the Doctor gently. "But you can't be feeling shame any more. Your dreams and desires are telling you this is how you need to be."

"I think I am beginning to understand. And thanks to you I could tell myself to obey everything and do what they wanted. I was forced to get naked and then... let those men do those things to me."

"Now you are discovering what we call a lifestyle," explained Robyn.

"Doctor, I've hardly ever kissed my husband in public. So having sex with strangers...and in front of other people... But I knew I had to obey. Because of you and my therapy. I can see why people explain the feelings of freedom. Already you have lifted such a weight from me."

"Until now you have lived a conservative life. It has served you well. But you are ready to explore other things. You know that you want to go further."

"Master David penetrated me again inside the house. I am sure you know about that. He just took me. I will admit that I really enjoyed it. But I am still shocked that his wife was so accepting of everything."

"Well, I trust you read the articles I emailed to you. You know there is a lot more out there for you to learn."

"You have shown me a whole new world. I understand now why you took me in this direction. I am incredibly grateful. But what am I becoming? What if I can't go back to my old ways. And what happens now that my therapy is finished? What should I do about my husband?"

Doctor Robyn held up a hand and smiled softly at the older woman.

"Please do not be mistaken. Your therapy is not completed yet. Not unless you want to stop now."

It was obvious that Ruth had assumed her session with David and Claudio was the conclusion to her new adventure. But the look on her face confirmed that Ruth was not in the least wanting to stop.

"Doctor, I tell myself I am a terrible sinner. I still cannot believe that I have agreed to this strange therapy of yours. It is against everything I used to believe. But I know it is good for me."

"We all have rules in life. For a long time you had a set of rules that suited you well -- being chaste, faithful, only accepting what your husband offered you. What your therapy is showing is that you need another set of rules."

"I just don't know. I still don't understand how a woman like me can go along with all those things. Sex in public. Taking a man's penis... in there."

"Perhaps you should see this as the real you. After all, there is no doubt you're enjoying everything about your therapy."

"Oh my, Doctor. That's why I am afraid I cannot stop. Its been the most wonderful love-making. I mean... fucking."

"I think its obvious that your body is responding. From my observations your cunt has never been wetter than when you submit to others and let them use your body."

Ruth could only blush at that remark. But she knew it was true. Sex with Master David had proven that.

"For now," said the Doctor, "its not necessary to make hasty decisions. You don't need to do anything about your husband. Not yet. But I can sense that you are torn between your love for him and your other needs. I imagine he still wants to have sex with you?"

"Last Sunday," she said, matter-of-factly. "I was still sore from the Master because he stayed erect and penetrated me for so long. But my husband is much smaller so I was OK. It was his normal love-making. I didn't have an orgasm but you know that is often the case. I was very frustrated afterwards. I kept thinking about other men." She paused and blushed. "About Master David and his friend."

Doctor Robyn smiled. She'd been right about those first signs when Ruth presented to her. But it was important not to rush. Handled correctly, Ruth would be an asset to the local community. It was certain that she'd never be permitted to enter the secret society. Even Robyn herself was not a full member. But there were plenty of others who could help Ruth to fulfil her true potential.

"Lets think differently about your husband. We both know that you get satisfaction from submitting. From allowing others to take their pleasure from your body."

Ruth nodded slowly. The good Doctor went on.

"But why do you think its not possible to combine love and submission? And after all, if you agree for your husband to fuck you -- I mean, to make love -- then is that different from submitting to his wishes?"

Ruth could see where this was heading. She shook her head slowly.

"Good. Lets continue with the therapy so that we are taking care of those needs. You have admitted that therapy has given you the best sex of your life. And meanwhile, at home, you will submit to your husband and serve him sexually. You will give your body to him whenever he wants to fuck you. And it will be pleasing because now you understand submission. Even if he climaxes and you do not."

Ruth's face broke into a wide grin. The Doctor truly was an expert. Why had she ever doubted this woman?

"Yes, that is the answer. I suppose our love-making has always been about giving myself to him. It will be extra therapy for me. I'm not ready to do anything rash that will hurt my family."

"I suppose you'll only do it in missionary position with him?"

"Oh, Doctor. I have dreamed of being penetrated from behind. Having sex like that. It's so much better. I think its my favourite. But yes, my husband... I don't think he's ever thought of anything other than lying on top of me."

"Well, in your own mind now you are submitting to your husband. I feel sure you will enjoy it more if you think like that. And we will continue with your therapy. We mustn't stop now. We both know that you've still not experienced everything in your fantasies."

Ruth felt a little shocked. She'd already had the most incredible, unbelievable experience by being forced to let two hunky men screw her outdoors. How could there be more? But she wanted more. And the Doctor had shown her glimpses of what still lay ahead of her.

"Now you know a little more about what it means to be a submissive," the Doctor was saying. "I will introduce you to more people who can help with that."

Robyn tried to hide her wicked grin. She had enjoyed thinking of the next part of her plan.

"But what do you think about the advice from dog?" asked the therapist. "About learning to get better at giving oral pleasure?"

"Well I... I don't know, Doctor. I didn't know there were different ways. But if she is right... if you are right... well, certainly I want to learn."

Ruth was naturally inclined to want to please. So the offer of help to improve any skill was an easy one for her. And she vaguely understood what was being proposed. There would be more men and more penises and she would be expected to pleasure them all. "Learning" could not get better than that.

"I will make arrangements. And in the meantime, let me say that I feel like you are also happy to submit sexually to a woman. You have already had some experience. With myself and with other women."

Ruth nodded. The truth was she'd never felt at all attracted sexually to women. At least, not until she had begun this therapy.

"I always thought that was wrong," she explained. "But now I can see that submission, if that's what you call it, is something I can enjoy whether its with a man or a woman. Valentina showed me how beautiful it can be with a woman. And dog said something. She said it cannot be wrong if its giving service."

"She is exactly right, of course. And you have an obvious talent as a submissive. Even if you don't realise it yet. I am confident that you can learn that obedience is right for you whether to a man or a woman. We will explore this a little further."

The good Doctor was undressing now, moving around the desk to the soft chair next to Ruth's. It was clear that she herself was aroused.

"We will start with some special training. I will teach you how to eat a cunt. Right now. Do as you are told Ruth. Get on your knees in front of me."

Ruth moved to comply but there was one thing that bothered her.

"Doctor, I don't want to risk two marriages. Are you sure this is OK? With your wife, I mean."

"As you know, what happens in therapy is confidential. My wife does not know what we do here. And I am a good teacher." She spread her legs in front of the kneeling patient. "Get your face in there."

Ruth needed no more encouragement than that. It felt perverse to be licking a woman's sex. But she'd already done that for Cynthia and then Mistress Angela. And now she knew herself how amazing it could feel. Ruth felt gratitude to the Doctor which made her only more willing to obey her commands. For the first time in her life, the conservative older woman really pressed her mouth to a woman's cunt and did her absolute best to provide sexual pleasure.

Doctor Robyn spent a very enjoyable half hour instructing Ruth on how she liked to be licked and sucked. She'd known that this patient was an eager pupil. And Ruth had improved enough to bring the Doctor to some very satisfactory orgasms. After, watching Ruth wipe the copious cunt juices from her face, Robyn compiled a quick list of friends she knew would be willing to provide some further tutoring.

******************************

Later that week, Ruth found an email in her in-box. It was from the Doctor. It contained a simple instruction -- "enjoy" -- and a list of times and places. Ruth understood that these were appointments she would need to keep. There was no other information. But she guessed that these were the arrangements the Doctor had promised. With a shudder, she understood that this was how the good Doctor intended her to learn about giving oral pleasure. To men, certainly, and perhaps women as well. As always with her "therapy, it seemed dirty and sinful. The Doctor was so off-handed about the most intimate things. Ruth felt that she was expected was to behave like a slut. Her heart was racing by the time she had scanned the full list.

First came lunch in a posh restaurant. Her companion was an elegant woman. She was almost the same age as Ruth and that made it easier. Her name was Virginia and she told Ruth briefly about herself and her work -- a high priced legal consultant in a city office. It was clear from the start that this woman, too, preferred to take charge. But their conversation was pleasant. Even when Virginia made it clear she knew about Ruth's "therapy".

"Its very common for women of a certain age to want more from life," she explained as they sipped their wine. "You probably know that Robyn left her husband for a better sex life. I was married twice before I learned to accept who I am."

She followed that with an evil grin.

"So I threw out the second one as well. Robyn helped to introduce me to a very special group of people. And now my sex life is both full and completely satisfying."

She looked directly at Ruth who noticed that her mouth had suddenly gone dry.

"Don't be afraid. I have a young man at home who has the scars to prove he loves me. I won't hurt you."

After lunch they'd gone to the carpark and Ruth had been ordered to remove her skirt. Bent across the hood of her car, she'd been forced to allow the other woman to finger her holes -- her vagina and her bottom. Ruth had wanted to struggle but Virginia had taken charge of her with ease. The patient could not argue that she'd enjoyed the touch of the other woman. It had strangely been pleasing to be so intimate in a public place.

"Very good," said Virginia when she was finished. "I will tell Robyn I can give you some attention. Here is my business card. Be at my office at 4.00pm next Monday. Do not be late or I might change my mind about hurting you."

************************

The next appointment was two days later when Ruth knocked on the door of a suburban home. She had expected this appointment was for more sex acts -- no doubt humiliating as that seemed to be so important in her therapy. Ruth was still uncertain about letting herself be used over and again by total strangers. Though it was true that all the sex arranged by Doctor Robyn had been wonderfully pleasurable. Still, Ruth was a little surprised to be greeted by a short, dark-skinned woman with a wide grin.

"Hello. I am Deepana. I'm excited that you're here."

Deepana was younger and Ruth noticed she was wearing only a thin robe. She was not so young as Valentina but Ruth wasn't sure why that was important. It was obvious that Ruth was expected to give pleasure to another woman. It was difficult to know if the challenge was that she was confronted by a woman or another stranger. Ruth could shudder at such things. But the contract with Doctor Robyn had given away all of her choice in such matters.

"Come to the bedroom," said Deepana as she led Ruth by the hand. "Quickly. I am super horny." Ruth heard the hint of an accent in the other woman's voice as she looked around nervously. "When Robyn asked me to help you learn about eating pussy, I said yes right away."

She saw the look on Ruth's face. The older woman was uncertain. But Deepana assumed it was caused by nerves, guessing that Ruth still felt uncertain of her skills in that area.

"Don't worry," Deepana assured her. "My husband is away on business this week. He is older and he has no idea I love women," she said with a giggle. "Let's get undressed. I need this so badly."

Deepana was naked in a flash, seemingly not bothered by displaying her plump body. She had beautiful skin and a pretty face. A thin gold chain hung around her waist, glinting against her dark skin. Her breasts were a good size for her frame -- C-cup, Ruth guessed. Her bottom was large and nicely rounded. And Ruth noted that Deepana had not removed her thick, black bush of hair.

"Oh yes, you are waxed," said Deepana with another giggle. "I can't do that because my husband won't allow it. But I still taste nice."

In moments they were on the bed, both naked. Not to her surprise, Ruth was ordered to perform oral sex on the pretty stranger. It was therapy, she reminded herself. And the Doctor had been firm that Ruth must have these experiences.

"Lick me first," ordered Deepana.

Ruth meekly complied, telling herself this was for her own good. Her head was shoved between the spread thighs of the dark woman. There was no doubting that Deepana was as horny as she'd claimed. Ruth did her best to give as much pleasure as she could.

It was a most bizarre experience for the once conservative woman. How far would this therapy go? Yet, when it came to sex Ruth admitted that she was excited by following orders. There was no trouble finding the long labia and thick clitoris inside the dark bush. She pressed her tongue into the steaming hole of a complete stranger. And Deepana was right -- her wet sex tasted better than Ruth had expected. If that was how women tasted then it was less of a surprise that others wanted to lick her private area. But for now the focus was on Deepana and Ruth tried as best she could.

"Fuck, yes," cried out Deepana. "Now my button. Lick my button."

It was an amazing experience to feel the lust pouring from the other woman. Of course, Ruth diligently licked the other woman's hole when instructed, licked her "button" when that was required, sucked on her and even slipped a finger into Deepana's gushing hole when that, too, was ordered. It was an incredible experience for the novice Ruth. Not least when it was obvious that Deepana was cumming long and hard.

"Ooh. I am sorry for that. Its been a few weeks for me so I am very horny. Come and suck on my titties now. I like that after being eaten."

This was another new experience for Ruth. But she admired the breasts of the younger, darker woman. They were perky with long, chocolate nipples. It was strange to suckle on another woman but Ruth noted the moans of pleasure she elicited. They were moans she returned when Deepana wanted to suck on Ruth's larger tits. Her husband never made her feel as good. But Ruth was learning that women really did understand women's bodies.

"Now you lie back," Deepana ordered. "I'll show you what I like to do to a pussy."

Once again, Ruth heard herself shrieking as her cunt was eaten. This strange woman was not as expert as Valentina. Nor did her mouth feel as good as Master David's. But Ruth lost all control as Deepana greedily ate her to a string of orgasms.

"Now I am going to try something different," said Deepana from between her legs. "Robyn said you would like it."

More cunt eating followed. Only this time she had the added sensation of Deepana slowly forcing a slender finger into her anus. Ruth wondered if this, too, was buggery. But Robyn had been correct and her orgasms were even more intense from having her bum fingered while her cunt was devoured. She had screamed anew.

When they were finished, Ruth lay in Deepana's arms while her breathing slowed.

"I also like dicks," Deepana wanted to explain. "You know those times when you just need one inside your pussy?" she giggled. "But men don't know about the best places in a woman's body. My husband thinks he is a good lover. But he is never as good as a woman can be."

"I don't think my husband cares," replied Ruth. "But the Doctor has introduced me to men who are incredible at giving pleasure."

"She offered me the same. But I wanted to experience women after so many years."

"I never expected all of this. But Doctor Robyn calls it therapy."

"And I have to teach you some more," said Deepana with a huge grin. She spread her legs as she pressed on Ruth's head. "Get back down there. And do everything I say."

Ruth obeyed, trying to follow all the instructions from Deepana as the gold chain rose and fell with her labored breathing. Ruth licked where she was told to lick and sucked when that was ordered. It seemed like the other woman's climax was even more powerful this time. When Deepana grabbed her head, guiding Ruth around her sex, she was content to know that she was, indeed, learning how to pleasure another woman.

Deepana pulled free just long enough to roll onto her tummy.

"Lick me back there. And finger my cunt at the same time. Yes, you dirty white bitch. Lick my shit hole and finger my pussy."

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12