Ruth's Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Ruth was shocked, affronted. It wasn't just the language. Did everyone in this lifestyle want to have their anus licked? But she was compelled to obey. The other woman tasted nice enough, not at all unpleasant. And her obvious sexual pleasure only spurred Ruth on.

Then the black woman rolled over. The frenzy of her lust was clear.

"Eat me. And finger my shit hole. Yes, baby, make me cum so hard."

The cries from the black woman were enough to convince Ruth that she could enjoy women's bodies. She drove a finger deep into Deepana's bum and heard the shrieks of pleasure. She felt the way the other woman's clit seemed to grow harder and larger. The labia swelled as they were engorged with blood and lust. Ruth felt and tasted the extra gush of cunt juice from the other woman's hole.

Afterwards, they lay together for a time. Deepana occasionally nuzzled at Ruth's breasts. She wished hers were bigger. But she could never complain about taking a beautiful woman to bed. The younger woman had always lusted after the soft and curvy bodies of women. She sighed as she realised that this encounter must finish.

"That was really great. Told you I needed some," said Deepana softly. "But I must go. Have to collect my kids. I'll tell Robyn to send you to me again," she said with another giggle.

Ruth drove home wondering what all this meant. She'd agreed to learn about giving pleasure to men and women. Was she discovering that she was more than bi-sexual? Was her preference, too, for women?

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12