Ruth's Therapy Ch. 09

Story Info
Learning submission from big cocks.
7.9k words
4.45
22k
11

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

Robyn had no need to schedule an appointment for Ruth the next week. She had arranged for more kinky sexual experiences for her patient. The Doctor knew it was vital for Ruth to learn more of the benefits of obedience and submission and the reports indicated good progress with her therapy. As long as Ruth thought of it as therapy, there were few obstacles to her being used like a common whore. The joys of being used sexually by others would help her to take the vital last step.

Besides, Robyn had a full calendar for that week. First was the judge, a new client. She had been quick to diagnose his problem. He could make a useful contact as well. Sometimes her chosen therapies skirted the rules. A legal expert might come in handy. So she had chosen to take care of his therapy with the personal touch. A little manual stimulation of the legal cock was the perfect way to start.

Then there was the new couple. It was fortunate they'd found their way to Robyn and avoided the usual marriage counselling. They assumed the problem was that the wife had been caught cheating -- not once but three times. But Robyn had gotten them to see things differently. Neither of them were suited to cuckolding. The wife had simply given in easily to the suggestions of other men. She wanted to have her choice taken away as to who and when she could fuck. The husband felt the answer to his humiliation was to stop her meeting other men. However, Doctor Robyn had soon convinced them that the better solution was for the husband to take charge -- first by humiliating his wife sexually and then by choosing the men that would screw her.

The first task was to establish his power over her. Since she was an anal virgin, the perfect "apology" was to agree to her husband fucking her shapely bottom. It would show she was ready to accept his rules. It would all take place in Robyn's plush office where the thick walls would contain any cries of pain from the distressed wife.

And then there was old Ron. She'd liked him from the start. His need was not so much for therapy. But the good Doctor had happily arranged for him to experience a lifelong fantasy. He had now enjoyed several sessions where four gorgeous women, less than half his age, had taken turns to squat over Ron and shower him with their piss. Those sessions always concluded with one of the young women giving a headjob to the delighted and grateful Ron.

But Ruth was an entirely different set of issues. Not so difficult that a solution had eluded the good Doctor. In truth, she was enjoying Ruth a little too much. Still, she pressed the button and sent a fresh email with Ruth's instructions for the week.

**************************

Ruth felt relief at visiting the apartment again. It was a return to the scene of the crime. Except that the wicked sinning she'd committed there had been so wonderful and liberating. It occurred to her that perhaps only a slut or a whore would have had sex with four men -- no, five if she included her husband -- in such a short space of time.

She tried not to think like that. It was important to regard all this as therapy. She kept reminding herself of what Doctor Robyn had told her. More and more it felt like the right thing was to subscribe to a different set of rules for her life. Masturbation was still part of her therapy and was performed at least once each day. She watched porn when alone and was fascinated to explore writings about submission and dominance. The fear of her fantasies had not gone completely. But it was true that she was enjoying lovemaking with her husband more. Somehow she would remain a dutiful wife. Her friends had been commenting on how well and happy she looked.

There was no hiding, however, how wonderful it was to be a slut. She looked forward to those emails from the good Doctor, knowing the list of times and places were for "therapy". There was little of her old shame as she contemplated being forced to perform all manner of lurid and deviant sex acts. Often with strangers. And being penetrated -- fucked -- by strange men had been just the start. Robyn would want to expose her to more extreme sex. She'd been urinated on by young Cynthia. Miss Sanders had squatted over her and pressed her wet sex against Ruth's face and mouth. Master David had introduced her to the lurid pleasures of buggery.

What was more scary than the sex acts and the degrading behavior was the thought that others knew about her dark secret. Ruth had agonized for the longest time before seeking help for her wicked fantasies. But Doctor Robyn seemed to have no care about sharing Ruth's story with others. Perhaps she was anonymous to them -- a stranger they had an opportunity to fuck.

It was early afternoon as she made her way to the special apartment. Ruth still wondered if others in the building knew the reason she was there. But she felt joy at the thought that it was Master David that she was to meet. Whatever she had thought about adultery, he was the type of man that Ruth often imagined forcing himself upon her. It was hard to grasp the ease with which he took his pleasure from her. Twice already he'd forced his thing into her bottom. He was a very skilled lover and superior to her husband.

Sodomy had seemed abhorrent -- just wrong! But the good Doctor had pushed Ruth to accept it. The actual experience had been humiliating and degrading. Robyn had forced her to do it -- she and Master David. Ruth had tried to tell herself that she'd not enjoyed being penetrated back there.

The truth was that being forced had been intensely exciting. Something so wrong had felt so right. David had been so commanding, so matter-of-fact. He'd shown why he was "Master". The good Doctor was right and Ruth inevitably responded to the dominant man. In fact, that second time, in the garden, she had welcomed being violated by him.

Ruth was pleased with the thought that Master David would want to have sex in her backside again. That morning she'd felt a strange new anticipation. No man had ever caused such throbbing in her sex from the moment she awoke -- not her husband and not her earlier boyfriend. Perhaps this was how sluts experienced their sexual desires. She wondered whether Master David would notice that she was already aroused.

But it was Peter who opened the door to the apartment. She should not have been surprised, having been made to have sex with Peter once already. It hardly made a difference she was expected to be screwed by whoever came through the door. Strangely, Ruth felt comfortable that it would be Peter. She knew that she was safe with him. Was that because she trusted the naughty Doctor? Or because Master David knew Peter?

The younger man swung the door wide and ushered her into the apartment. Ruth noticed that it looked different this time -- the artwork and some of the furniture had been changed. That was less important than whatever she had to do for young Peter.

"Clothes off," he said in a soft but firm voice that told Ruth this was not optional.

How thrilling that was. Secretly, Ruth had found it exciting to obey Master David by not resisting Peter. Now he would take charge and that made her even more aroused. Being fucked by him would be degrading and slutty. Not lovemaking but sex -- being used. She had wanted that for so long.

Peter was thrilling for another reason. He was a man of few words. Ruth was used to silence during love-making - her foolish husband normally just lay on top and thrust till he was done. But Peter controlled her with his hands and his strength. He threw her or pushed her into whichever position he preferred. He didn't talk because he didn't need to. That was why he'd been a part of her thoughts when masturbating.

He cupped her bare, D-cup breasts in his strong hands and squeezed them. He pinched her nipples gently and hefted the pendulous flesh, enjoying the firm softness. Ruth's body responded. She still felt shame at the stirring in her cunt but there was no hiding that her arousal from being the object of his lust. Her heat was increasing with the thought that she would let Peter use her body, giving him everything he might want. She was breathing heavily as his hands roughly mauled her large breasts, pawed at her rear end and parted her firm thighs to gain access to her sex.

Then his hands were on her shoulders and Ruth knew what she must do. Going to her knees she began to undo young Peter's canvas pants. The older, conservative woman accepted that this act was normal for her now. And it was the perfect way to show her submission. With a brief fumble, she smiled as that young, swollen penis was revealed. She was fascinated by the big mushroom head -- so different to other men. Most importantly, Peter's cock was big and hard and worthy of worship.

There was barely enough saliva in her mouth to wet her lips. She dared not disappoint young Peter. Trying to remember all that Master David had taught her, holding his manhood while it throbbed with anticipation, Ruth prepared to take the impressive organ between her lips.

But Peter grabbed his meat and gave Ruth a heavy slap across her face with it. Ignoring her shock, he repeated the slap on her other cheek. And then again on the first side of her face. The slapping didn't hurt Ruth but she'd not been prepared to be treated with such disrespect. Perhaps only Cynthia had shown such disdain. She felt the message was clear - she a dirty sex object to be used, however Peter wished.

Breathless and excited, the once faithful wife closed a hand around the base of the powerful shaft and stretched her mouth around it. She'd watched intently the movies shared by Doctor Robyn and hoped she could copy the correct technique. He was over seven inches and thick - more than a challenge for Ruth. She remembered that stroking the base of a cock would give him extra pleasure. Some women thought of safety but Ruth knew that her hand was not enough.

Peter was turned-on by having a married woman. Taking a handful of her brown hair, he forced half of his length into her mouth. Ruth knew better than to resist. She could only think to cup the young man's balls in her other hand. Her reward was a groan. Then Peter began thrust his cock.

He was excited to hear her gasping and choking as he fucked her face. Holding her head firmly, he drove deep expecting that a cheating wife would be hungry for rough sex. The bitch had such a sweet, soft face and it was satisfying to defile it in this way.

Ruth felt her body react as he used her mouth crudely. Her saliva was drooling over her chin and dripping onto her breasts. She felt the wetness in her sex and sensed her nipples were hard and erect. The power of this younger man was intoxicating. Even her fear turned her on as Peter yanked harder on her hair and began really to fuck her mouth. Such abuse was the very stuff that had filled her dreams. All her focus was on Peter and thrusting of his wonderful penis.

When Peter dragged her off his cock, Ruth gasped with delight at his passion. Forcing her onto the bed, Peter grabbed her heavy tits and wrapped them around his shaft. The first time he'd not gotten his fill of those big, juicy udders.

"Hold them," he told Ruth, curtly.

Peter slipped his throbbing cock into her cleavage. Ruth was astonished to see how he could surround his virile penis with her breasts. She was inexperienced and lost control as soon as he began thrusting. Peter seemed unconcerned and replaced his cock in her deep cleavage. Those big tits were the perfect size for fucking. Taking hold of her shoulders, to give himself more leverage, he resumed thrusting his beautiful manhood, fucking her heavy breasts. It was a new way to give pleasure to a man and Ruth was excited that Peter took it so casually. The hot warmth of his hard flesh was perfect, trapped in her deep cleavage.

He thrust hard and long, using his physical strength to plough between her heavy flesh. This older, married woman was so malleable and compliant. All the more reason to enjoy her submission. And to degrade her as he'd been tasked. Having enjoyed the tit-fuck, he slapped her face again with his cock. Ruth blinked at each assault from that mighty phallus, Peter holding the base and swinging his eight inches against her cheeks. Ruth was excited by the weight and hardness of such a big cock.

Gripping her arm tight, Peter used a single movement to flip Ruth around so she was kneeling on the floor, her upper body spread over the bed. She was excited and scared by his physical power -- this man had the ability to force her to do anything. She tried to remind herself that Doctor Robyn would keep her safe. But the fear made her so aroused that she was in no state to resist.

He slapped her bottom, twice and then again, enjoying the sound of his hand on a woman's bare arse. It pleased him to hear the gasp of surprise from Ruth. Of course, the older woman had never been spanked. But he could sense that this bitch liked it rough. So he slapped her again, this time leaving read marks on each cheek of her shapely backside. The tiny cries of pain turned him on.

Ruth didn't know why she'd been spanked. It hurt so how could it be enjoyable? She accepted the spanking because it told her there was no choice but to surrender. Peter was strong and he was rough and he was in control of her body. She was bent over the bed so that her intimate places were displayed to Peter. Her husband never saw her like this. And her other entrance - only Master David had used that place. Now this man was looking at her, silently, and Ruth felt a delicious shame.

Her shame turned to horror when he touched her tiny opening. It was soft -- his tongue! She couldn't help but flinch, tightening her cheeks. That earned her another spank, hard and sharp.

"No," was all that Peter said - he wanted total access as his strong hands spread her cheeks.

Peter was as keen on Ruth's arsehole as any man would be. But that was not his role in her therapy. Instead, he produced some soft leather cuffs. Yanking her wrists firmly, Peter quickly had Ruth's hands bound firmly behind her back. She trembled, almost whimpering. Forcing her down with one hand, he permitted himself only gentle licks at first. He'd been told that this woman was reluctant, a stranger to the more perverse pleasures. Peter, though, already knew that many women responded well to being rimmed. The soft sounds from Ruth proved that she already knew how to let a man enjoy her backdoor.

It was no surprise to find her cunt was soaking. Without warning, he jammed two fingers hard into the poor married woman. Ruth cried out in surprise but the sudden penetration was exciting. The need to be used, to give herself without question, was what had taken her to Doctor Robyn. And this man, Peter, seemed to understand her needs better than she herself.

The soft lapping of his tongue on her tight hole was a delightful contrast to the rough thrusting in her cunt. The two sensations were irresistible. As was Peter. And Ruth quickly surrendered to the inevitable, feeling deep shame and gratitude as her first orgasm rushed through her. She cried out her relief into the soft mattress.

But soon she felt his movement behind her. Ruth knew that his enormous penis was aimed at her entrance. Was it to be love-making or being fucked?

First, she felt that fat mushroom-shaped head parting her cunt lips. But Peter was only lining up his shaft, ready to fill her with a single thrust. With crude force, the quiet, demanding man rammed her like her husband never could. It was almost more than her sex could take as he split her open. And Ruth thrilled at his assault. That huge thing had the potential to hurt, she knew. But it was thrilling to be the target of such passion.

Peter had been anticipating her tight, snug cunt. It fit so well around his impressive girth. He listened to her plaintive moans without a word of his own. And the next thrust went deeper still -- hard and uncaring about the torment in her cunt muscles. He'd been given permission to use her as roughly as he wished.

"Please..." she cried out.

Was that single word begging for mercy? Or was she hoping for more? Peter preferred to fuck a woman hard, especially when it was for her own good. And there was no need to let this slut adjust or warm-up. He drove into Ruth again, burying his massive organ inside her juicy body. Her long moan told Peter that they were both enjoying his reaming.

With one hand on her hips, Peter took a handful of hair in the other. He was slamming into her, his muscular body giving him the power to bore into her hole. And now he yanked her hair, pulling her head back and causing Ruth to cry out in hurt and wonder. Ruth felt the sharp pain but somehow it felt so right as she experienced that most brutal fucking. Finally, she had a man who was bringing her dreams to reality.

"Oh... oh, my... no, no..."

She did not mean that, of course. It was the most amazing assault on her delightful, married body. His thrusting seemed to fill her entire body. Her cunt was being stretched by his extra large penis and even the discomfort made her entire body sing with the heavenly pleasure of being properly fucked.

Peter slapped her arse hard as he pounded her. It mattered little whether the husband would see the marks. Or whether she'd be too sore to service him the next day. Peter was merciless with her, yanking her long, brown hair to make her scream with the pain -- a special pain that mixed with the most wonderful pleasure in her cunt.

Ruth was overcome by that intense mixture of hurt and deliverance as the handsome younger man used her body so freely. She came for him, came hard and repeatedly. Ruth forgot about her marriage. She forgot about her dreams and the need for therapy. It was just fucking but, right then, Ruth cared only for the primal joy of being abused. She hardly noticed when her body had finally climaxed as much as it could and her cries began to subside.

Breathless, struggling to regain her senses, she did not resist as Peter dragged her onto the bed. He was silent, as usual, as he rearranged the cuffs so that she was bound fast to the frame of the bed.

"Oh my,..." she gasped. "Where do you learn to do that?"

The only response was a grin from the handsome younger man. He was not done with his assault on her married body.

Ruth had no objection as Peter started to massage and suck on her big, heaving breasts. She was more aware now of men enjoying the sight of her double-D bust. She'd done her best to stay in shape for the benefit of her husband. It seemed wrong, even dirty, for others to steal glances, or to ogle her from a distance. But her husband seemed hardly to notice her physical assets. And Peter's mouth was wonderful. She moaned for him some more as he flicked his tongue over her nipples. That first boyfriend, so long ago, had often played with her nipples. Since getting married, however, only her babies had paid so much attention to them.

"Master, you make me feel so good... so different..."

"I'm not a Master," he growled at her. "I just get to fuck you like a bitch."

"Oh yes..." she panted. "I know... please, do anything..."

The hapless woman wanted to claw back those words as soon as she heard them. Was it fucking that she wanted? For a moment, she thought that he might be content to maul and suck on her breasts. And then he was between her legs, his huge thing so hard and upright. Ruth realised that he had not yet had his own climax. It frightened her to know that Peter was going to use her again. But her fear made her body respond and Ruth knew that her married cunt would open more easily the second time.

"My poor body," she groaned as Peter began to penetrate her married body.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers