Ruth's Therapy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, Mistress."

"Fuck, yes... oh..." Virginia cried out, even more turned-on as her sweet slave blasted his ball juice hard into her soaking, aching cunt.

Ms Sanders rolled onto her back as she collapsed from the incredible fucking. The slave boy could read her perfectly and allowed his cock to withdraw from her gaping hole. He looked just as magnificent, Ruth noted, as he pointed once more to the ceiling -- covered in his own semen and still twitching from his pleasure.

"Clean him," panted Ms Sanders.

Ruth lost no time in obeying, happily using her tongue and her mouth to clean every last drop from his shaft and his ball sack. She'd thought it going too far the first time she was ordered to clean a man after his love-making. But now she was grateful for what she had been taught by Master David and the lovely Peter. She enjoyed the distinct taste of semen mixed with a woman's wetness. Not to mention a healthy-sized penis that was still firm after their fucking.

And, since Virginia's cunt had been fully opened, there was nothing to stop his fresh cum oozing from her hole.

"Now clean me," came the order as the Mistress spread herself lazily.

The slave boy had shot a massive load. Ruth started to lick and suck Virginia's hole as the yummy stuff flowed. The young man helped by placing a hand on her head and shoving her face deeper into his Mistress' cunt. The result was that Ruth herself got a coating of cunt juice and semen across her face. She wore it with pride. That was, after all, the correct response from a submissive woman such as herself, eager to help and to please. And it pleased Ms Sanders -- the licking and sucking of her still swollen cunt lips was a special indulgence after such sweet fucking.

As tired as she was that night, Virginia could not deny herself another helping of her slave boy's wonderful schlong. It wasn't long before they were cuddling again, Ms Sanders stroking him to full-size once more and biting hard on his nipples -- the shooting pain guaranteed to help him harden even quicker. Ruth felt a thrill at the knowledge she would watch them fucking again.

This time, the Mistress was content to stay on her back, legs high on the young shoulders of her slave boy. Already stretched by his huge cock, she cried out with delight as he fucked her long and hard. The stroking of his hands on her breasts and her butt cheeks only enhanced her intense pleasure. Though nothing could eclipse the way he split her cunt open as he pounded his Mistress in just the way she needed.

Ruth was just as amazed the second time to watch them fuck like animals. Even now it was hard to believe that a woman could accept such a massive thing in her cunt. But Virginia Sanders enjoyed the more extreme when it came to sex. There was nothing better than choosing a beautiful young man to be her sex slave and to have him pleasure her hole to the point of being sore. And the relaxing evening was capped-off by the final act when her slave boy once more flooded her vagina with his sticky, hot semen.

This time Ruth was required only to clean the slave boy. Oddly, she felt submissive even to him. Or was that because obeying him was really an act of submission to Ms Sanders? But the Mistress ignored Ruth once she was done being fucked. It was left to the slave boy -- still Ruth did not know the name of this beautiful man -- to see that she got dressed and was driven home.

The once prim wife went to bed that night feeling inspired -- and very horny. It occurred to her that she could wake her husband and give him a special treat. But she dropped that idea, sighing to herself that he had no idea about submission and no inkling that he was sleeping next to a slut.