Ruth's Therapy Ch. 13

Story Info
Obeys Master and deviant therapist.
5.6k words
4.77
11.3k
5

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

****************************

Ruth felt strange and awkward as she waited in front of Peter. In truth, her conflicting emotions were almost harder to handle that first confession to Doctor Ruth. She was foolish, surely. The younger man already knew so much about her and her craving for sexual submission. Still, it felt like an audition. Unlike the other times, when he'd had her alone in the special apartment, now she was in his home -- a small townhouse in a less wealth area of the city.

And this was not therapy. Ruth was desperate to please and to be chosen.

"Why are you here?" he asked, almost as many words as he had ever spoken to her.

Peter was a rather good-looking young man. And younger than her. His sandy-coloured hair was almost boyish and helped frame a soft face with a nice smile. He kept his body in good shape although he was more lean than muscly. Ruth knew that he had more than enough physical power to take whatever he wanted. His height allowed Peter to almost tower over her as he stood so close, And, yet, Ruth knew it was not his physical attributes that had caused her to surrender to this man. Now she had to admit it aloud.

"To please you. To submit to you."

Ruth could scarcely believe that she was uttering such things. But such was the power of the naughty Doctor's therapy. Still, she was trembling at her own daring. But there was more.

"To give you my body," she mumbled. "Anything you want from me."

"Anything?" he wanted to know.

"My body. My cunt... my mouth..." Ruth knew there was more. "And my arsehole... please, Sir."

Peter enjoyed her nervous pleading. He knew Ruth's history -- and older, conservative women surely never spoke like that. Doctor Robyn had invited him to be part of the deviant therapy and Peter had been happy to satisfy his own dominant needs. But he could see that this woman had been transformed. And his cock stirred at hearing her desire to submit.

"Anything?" he asked again.

"Yes, anything. Everything you want. To share me with your friends. As your personal whore."

Ruth was shocked that she found it so easy to say that word. But she was as horny as she was ashamed -- and she wanted to be worthy of him. Peter approved of such dirty, sinful thoughts. Yes, David had taken her first. But he had his own thoughts about how to use this shapely, sexy older woman.

"A personal whore. Yes... maybe not to share..."

"Yes, Master," breathed Ruth, feeling confused. But she caught herself.

"Oh... I mean, Sir... please, may I call you Master?"

Peter's smile was all the answer that she needed. Master! And then she realised the meaning of his words. He was answering her pleas, telling her that he would decide what he did with her.

Ruth still had doubts -- could really be so low and debased as she imagined he would want? And Ruth could not forget she was a married woman. But his smile, his acceptance of her submission, banished such concerns. At least for the time being. Doctor Robyn had ensured that adultery and sin were now a part of her life. And, if she'd been able to think straight, Ruth would have realised that this moment seemed more glorious then when she'd received a proposal for marriage.

He would be her Master and she would submit fully to him. The sense of relief was overwhelming. The strange therapy had worked and heart lifted as her dream had come true.

Peter was oblivious to all that. A look, a simple wave of his hand, commanded Ruth to strip. She obeyed instantly, no longer anxious about how he might react to her body. The gang bang had finally convinced Ruth that she was physically attractive to men. In a flash, she was naked and kneeling before her new Master. Her excited breathing caused her tits to rise and fall in a most alluring manner.

"Your husband," he said firmly.

Ruth wished to honour both men in her life. After all, the good Doctor had shown the way to submit to her loving husband. It was still important that he was her husband. But he was timid and small. And her deepest, most powerful need was to capitulate to the wonderful Master Peter -- to give the younger man total control of her body.

"Yes, Master, she replied, almost with regret. "He still fucks me... but he will never command me as you do."

"And Doctor Robyn will have uses for you," Peter observed.

"Yes, Master. I understand that. Please... I owe her so much."

Peter waved away her concerns. It pleased him to know that she was a willing adulterer and eager to serve him sexually. Whatever Robyn wanted from Ruth would only further loosen her inhibitions, allowing her to descend to new depravities.

"You are my personal whore."

Ruth was relieved and thrilled. She felt her heart pound and her cunt moisten.

"Yes, Master. That's all I want. Doctor Robyn... she taught me... and now..."

He was silent. In her once fevered imaginings, the men had hardly ever spoken. And now here was her new Master, with his own magical way of owning and controlling her without using his voice. His presence was enough -- along with the power of his hands. Standing before her, Peter was communicating in a way that touched her deeply. Holding back her need to babble, she reached for him with shaking hands and began to undo his jeans.

The hard cock quickly bounced into view. It was a thing of wonder and power -- Ruth wanted only to worship her Master's cock. Smaller than David, perhaps, but near to eight inches and perfect as far as she was concerned. A silent smile told Ruth what to do.

With her lips around the shaft, she could feel him still growing and hardening, Confident in serving her Master, the once timid wife proceeded to surround him with her soft, warm mouth. Her heart leapt at his soft moan of pleasure. Wanting to prove her worth, holding her lips just as she'd been taught, Ruth tried to engulf the mighty phallus.

Peter knew what Ruth was capable of. But still he was eager to test her. Placing his hands firmly on her head, he began to thrust with force into her sweet, married mouth. He was too large for most women but still drove hard into the mouth of the willing slut. It pleased him to see the drool run down her chin. The sounds of her choking were music to his ears.

"Take it," he said softly, but firmly.

Ruth was excited by his demand. She was a happily married woman but her wimpy husband could never use her mouth as did this powerful man. The discomfort, the gagging from his great bulk, was proof of his rights over her. Ruth had always been curious when watching other women being face-fucked. Now she thought only of the joy of being a cock-sucking slut who was dedicated to servicing her Master in exactly the same way.

It was even more thrilling when Master withdrew used his hard cock to slap her face. Ruth had not understood at first. But she'd been slapped with his cock in front of those other men. Peter had shown who was in control, reinforced her subservience. Now she was grateful to receive the slaps across her face from that powerful cock.

Wordlessly, Master Peter dragged Ruth off her feet and onto the bed. She watched as he undressed completely and lay beside her, his long body hinting at physical power that her puny husband could never muster.

"Lick my balls," he grunted at her.

The Master had heavy balls, covered in a light matting of hair. As a girl, she'd been taught to fear them -- both the danger of fertility and their being a source of much pain for a male. But they were objects for fascination and Peter lifted and spread his knees to give access for her soft tongue. Her reward for gently lapping her Master's precious eggs was soft sighs of pleasure. Ruth promised herself that she would find a way to share this perverse pleasure with her poor husband.

"My cock," Peter growled now.

Thrilled by his curt demands, she greedily resumed her sucking of the big shaft -- almost eight inches, she knew, and the kind of penis she would have fallen in love with. And Peter, still eager to push Ruth, forced her head further down on his bulk. She did not resist though she was pleased that her Master preferred merely to press on her head to signal his needs rather than to yank her hair. But then he pushed her off and Ruth was left with her mouth agape.

"Get on," came the order.

"Master?..." said Ruth, genuinely unsure of what was required.

"Sit on it. Fuck me."

"Oh, but Master... I've never..."

But Master Peter was simply pointing. Ruth, totally obedient, finally understood and moved to begin squatting above her Master. Yes, she had seen this position on these wicked porn movies but riding a man seemed strange and acrobatic. She cursed her sexual inexperience as she wobbled above him, feeling foolish with the fear of losing her balance as she tried to guide Master's hardness into her wet, married hole.

Peter was happy to wait. It pleased him to know he would expand the slut's limited sexual repertoire. Robyn had assured him that Ruth would accede to every request -- a cowgirl ride was merely the start.

"Yes..." he moaned as she began to sink onto him. "Good bitch, yes..."

"Oh, good Jesus," groaned Ruth as she began to impale herself. "Oh, Master..."

Now Ruth could truly feel the power of that massive, throbbing meat as she sank further. She had never experienced anything quite like this, a big cock touching her in so many new places. It was almost poking into her insides, completely filling her -- not even David's monster cock had felt like this.

"Move," commanded her Master.

The once conservative woman didn't really know what to do. But quickly she discovered that however she moved her hips was guaranteed to provide pure pleasure. Her husband could never give her these sensations with his smaller dick. Soon she worked out how to grind her hips so that Master's big meat was rubbing against the inside of her cunt. And Peter started to lift his hips, driving his rock-hard pole up into the ecstatic submissive.

"Master... oh, fuck..."

Peter could no longer resist those juicy DD-sized tits. He squeezed them hard as Ruth built towards her first orgasm. That made her sounds grow louder. And Peter was keen to hurt his new submissive, squeezing hard on her thick nipples to test her limits. Ruth protested the pain yet she was turned-on by his wish to use her body.

"I'm cumming... sorry, Master.... Oh..."

The ramming of his cock near her cervix caused a dull pain but that only enhanced the power of her orgasm. And his cruel yanking on her nipples was almost a distraction and, yet, she came even harder. She was sure she felt his cock harden still more. Peter had no objections to her orgasming without permission. He was excited by response of the married submissive slut.

Now he tossed Ruth over, face-down on the bed. Peter was a man of few words and, besides, he got what he wanted from this new submissive just by manhandling her. Ruth was still gasping from her orgasms but thrilled as she felt his hand pressed between her shoulder blades and her legs dragged apart roughly. Her silent Master could not have treated her any better.

Peter knew that his submissive whore was hot and pliable after her initial orgasmic delights. He had no trouble sticking the tip of his finger into her tight, hairless arsehole.

"Ohhh, Master..." she groaned.

It was a mixture of delight and fear. Master Peter wanted her tight hole and Ruth was overjoyed. The fact that he could take her body so casually was really her dream come true. But still she was inexperienced and he was large -- could she take him all without screaming in pain? Ruth reminded herself that she was a good submissive and had kept up her butt plug routine just for this.

Nor did Peter fail to notice the swollen, wet cunt lips. For an older woman, this submissive bitch enjoyed being fucked. He shoved a digit into her steaming cunt as he began to work the first finger deeper into that tight, warm tunnel. His concern was not so much for Ruth, of course. He knew that once her rectum was properly stretched it would more easily accept his fat meat.

"On your knees," he ordered.

He used his hands to lift Ruth's hips, positioning her so that her arse was nicely spread. Then he grabbed her hands, causing Ruth to fall onto her face -- but he wanted her hands on her butt cheeks.

"Open them," he growled.

"Please, Master," she begged -- wanting to not be hurt but wanting him, all the same, to plunge his massive penis into her fragile bum hole.

With a slaver of spit on the head of his cock, her Master pressed against her tight opening. She was nicely practiced and perfectly soft. With a gentle thrust he popped his cockhead past her opening and smiled as he heard Ruth gasp with pleasure. But the next thrust was sooner than she was ready for and this time her sound was of a short stab of pain.

"Take it," he grunted, determined to take advantage.

Ruth knew that his whole cock would be forced in there. It did not matter if she felt discomfort at being roughly penetrated in that tight place. She heard him spit, lubricating more of his shaft as he waited for her back passage to adjust. The next thrust was more gentle, slower. But she could not ignore the incredible pressure of big, hard cock in her sphincters. Or the dull ache as she was forced open.

"Need to rub your clit?" he asked.

"No, Master," she whimpered, wanting only to give every pleasure to this man who now owned her body.

Gradually, skilfully, the Master soon had half of his length inside the tight, hot arsehole.

"Your arse is mine," he growled.

"Yes, Master."

Oh, how she wanted that to be true. Her heart might be with another man. But her body was promised to the young Master. And her dirty, intimate passage was his to use.

"All yours, Master," she moaned with excitement.

It thrilled Ruth to know that she was Peter's first sexual submissive. She wanted him to experience everything that the older Master David already knew. Ruth groaned as she felt Master Peter begin to move in her bottom, fucking her slowly. It was a sound of lust and of satisfaction as she allowed herself to be sodomised by a younger, dominant man.

"You're tight, bitch."

Ruth was glad to hear that. A good submissive should please her Master even in that perverted fasion.

"Use me, Master. Please..." her voice muffled in the sheets.

Only the new Ruth could have uttered such words. But she was committed now -- to submission and to her new Master. The good Doctor's therapy had made her at peace with her true nature.

Peter knew little of that. He was more interested in the tiny grunts of pain as he began to fuck the tight arsehole. The Master knew that his cock was big for any woman. But this slut was determined to give him anything he wanted. Did her arsehole feel better since she was a novice at anal? He forced another inch of his cock into her tight rectum and was rewarded with another gasp.

"Take it," he grunted and slapped her hard on her bottom.

Ruth cried out again, taken by surprise. He slapped her arse again, harder.

"Do it."

That was all he said. And that was more than enough for Ruth. She was at his mercy - trapped face-down on a man's bed while he buggered her like an animal. Buggered her with barely a word.

Her fear was gone. The pain and the burning was replaced by that wonderful, strange reverie of anal sex. Her tightest hole was stretched around a man's penis while his hairy balls slapped against her cunt lips. Her passage was relaxing and opening wider for him. All the better to please her new Master, to be sodomised like a wicked slut.

Peter felt it, too. He slapped her butt again as he began to thrust more freely. Young women were so timid but the married bitch was moaning with pleasure as his cock plunged in and out of her married chute. He'd wait till their next fuck to ensure she orgasmed from her rear-end being plundered. Right now he was only interested in filling her bowels with his ball juice -- just as he'd done to her that first time.

"Take it, slut," he groaned to her as he slammed into her married backside.

Actually, Ruth was more than willing to take his entire length. If Peter had known how close she was to cumming he might have turned his attention to that -- he was a man with an ego, after all. Instead, he quickened his pace, barely retaining his self-control. With a groan of ecstasy, slamming his hips he unleashed his orgasm, he drove still deeper as his cock pulsed and blasted cock juice into Ruth's bowels.

The once tame older woman realised what was happening. Every man, even her Master, betrayed his orgasm with his sounds and his movements. Ruth knew he was spraying his precious into her bottom. It was disgusting and breathtaking -- and more than she could have dreamed of -- as her Master took his full pleasure from her intimate, dirty place. She'd wanted only for her body to be of use to him, for sexual pleasure. Sensing his orgasm, in her bottom for the second time, was a moment to be treasured, of true submission.

It brought Ruth to the verge of her own anal orgasm. Though Peter was not interested in that. His head was pounding from his triumph and the pumping adrenaline. Wordlessly, he flipped Ruth onto her back. She was delighted by his passion and his rough physical demands. Instinctively, she allowed her legs to fall open for him.

The reward was to have Peter shove his face into her crotch, to lick and suck on her cunt till she was screaming in ecstasy from his skill and passion. Ruth thought he might never stop. She felt happy if she might die from the most incredible orgasms. Even Deepana could hardly use her mouth so well as to make Ruth almost lose consciousness. Her only other emption was guilt that she might be taking, instead of giving, such incredible pleasure.

Ruth was still panting and heaving in her orgasmic reverie when Master Peter yanked her off the bed. She followed in silence as he dragged her to the bathroom and forced her to her knees. His magnificent cock was still half-erect and covered with the sheen of semen and filth. But Ruth, in her bewilderment and turmoil, could not take her eyes from it only inches away.

She saw her Master take hold of his cock, pointing it at her. She felt the cold tiles under her knees. But she dared not guess what he wanted.

The hot piss blasted from the hole on the end of his cock. Ruth saw it and blinked automatically. The power of the stream surprised her. But instantly she was ready for more. She'd never felt so low as when she was pissed on but this was her Master - and she was owned by him. Ruth was besotted by the force of his piss. It spoke of his wonderful manliness as he covered her face and splashed over her.

It all came from his amazing cock. She was submissive to his phallus as much as to the man. It was a perverted thrill to be drenched. Hot piss from her Master's cock was running down her face and over her body before he aimed for her hair. She felt it covering her ample, heaving tits. Ruth was eager to embrace it all, even as the smell stung her eyes slightly. And when he lowered his aim she automatically let her mouth fall open, taking some of the salty flow onto her tongue so that she could swallow even this fluid.

"Good," was all he said to Ruth as he finished covering her with piss.

But Ruth saw that he was looking down at her with a smile. It was a smile that told her of his pleasure and his satisfaction - with her as his submissive slut. Wet and stinking of piss, her anus aching slightly from his assault, Ruth could not have felt happier.

He left her then, to shower and clean herself. Master understood that his submissive still had to present herself to a husband. But there was one more thing for Ruth when she returned to the bedroom.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12