Ruth's Therapy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had laid out some gifts for his submissive. She saw the leather cuffs with their heavy metal rings. But her eye was drawn instantly to the beautiful leather collar. It was thinner than the one she'd been given for her therapy -- more dainty despite the metal rings embedded in it and the shiny chain that was fastened in front. Her Master beckoned her towards it.

Ruth picked up the collar with shaking hands and presented it to her Master. She knew what it meant. Again, his silent smile was all the approval that Ruth needed. She sank to her knees so that Master Peter could place it around her neck, fastening the buckle so her new collar sat snugly.

"Good. My property," he said quietly. "We will do more next week."

Nothing more needed to be said that day. Ruth was being dismissed. But the collar signified everything dear to her. She had been accepted by Peter and was his personal slut. More than anything she'd done for him that day - a load of his semen still in her bowels and the smell of his piss still fresh in her nostrils -- the collar proved that she was worthy of the wonderful young Master.

Ruth went home as if floating on air. She knew who she was. All the lying and cheating to her husband was to be a part of her new life. Therapy had convinced her that it was a necessity. She accepted her need to submit -- if only to the right men. Or the right women. But submission was a part of her life. And she knew how to give her body to her husband on their next love-making.

***************************

It felt even stranger to be in Doctor Robyn's office while the younger couple were present. This was, after all, their therapy session. Still, the good Doctor had briefed Ruth on what was to happen.

"Our contract is at an end," she had explained to Ruth. "But you will always do what I say."

Ruth had no intention of doing anything different. She owed an enormous debt to the kinky therapist. She had first learned to be obedient to Robyn and could not break with such urges. Master Peter had given his approval. She would perform whatever act was ordered.

"Bella and Daniel are a happily married couple," the Doctor had explained. "Late thirties and Bella is, naturally, restless with their sex life."

Ruth had understood completely. About the restlessness and the danger it posed.

"She has a powerful need to see her husband fuck another woman. Its not unusual but he is reluctant," Robyn explained. "The next part of the therapy is for a woman to to fellate Daniel. To suck him off. And Bella will watch it all."

Ruth had been surprised. Didn't Robyn have assistants for that? But the Doctor had assured Ruth that this was a "simple case".

"You will be my assistant. And suck cock when I tell you."

There had been no argument. So Ruth was sitting in Robyn's office next to the married couple. She was a small brunette with modest-sized breasts and a sweet face. He was nothing special and looked terribly nervous. His look grew worse once Robyn commenced the session.

"Tell us, again, the whole problem," she instructed Bella.

"I have a desperate craving," the patient began with a gulp, "to watch my husband fuck another woman." Her embarrassment was clear but she got the words out. "I can't explain but I need this to be happy. And Doctor Robyn promised to help us."

"That is what therapy is for," replied the Doctor. "Ruth understands that everything here is safe. And also a deep secret. Ruth does whatever I command."

Now it was Ruth's turn to blush. She wondered if the good Doctor was conducting sessions like this for her daughter-in-law and her son. But she could never know. It was time to focus on Daniel.

"I don't understand," he started in a quiet voice. "And I wish we hadn't signed that contract."

There was silence, the other women following Robyn's lead. She had a way of using silence to extract confessions.

"I don't understand how this can be right," whined Daniel. "How being unfaithful can help our marriage."

"This is therapy," Robyn reminded the couple. "There is no adultery or cheating. Let Ruth demonstrate."

"What the Doctor says is right," said Ruth as she stood in front of Daniel, slowly unbuttoning her shirt. "I used to fear the sin of adultery. But my happiness was more important."

Ruth was following a script provided by the therapist. But every word was true. She fixed Daniel with her gaze as she opened her shirt to reveal her bare DD-cup breasts. And she was pleased to see his eyes widen and his mouth fall open.

"Oh god, look Daniel," she heard Bella breathe.

The husband could do nothing but look at the lovely breasts. Ruth was excited by that even more than obeying her instructions from the Doctor. Her own therapy had proven that concerns about adultery and sin were simply an excuse for inhibitions. And exposing her body to strangers was all the easier after Cynthia, Roy, Ms Sanders, being fucked by two huge dicks in a sunny backyard and, most of all, her first gang-bang.

The task was clear -- Ruth was to seduce he husband and perform her best headjob. She stepped closer to Daniel, caressing her huge tits for him and aware that her nipples were hardening. It aroused her to think of fellating a stranger because, after all, she was now a cock-sucking slut.

"Remember, Daniel. This is therapy," said the Doctor.

"Oh please, Daniel," squeaked Bella.

Ruth was the perfect assistant. There was nothing to stop her doing what the good Doctor wanted and sucking off a married man. Even better if his wife should be watching.

Such were her thoughts as she shoved her big tits in the face of the stranger. His reaction was obvious -- she saw in his eyes that he was smitten by her heaving bust -- and Ruth once more allowed herself a glow of pleasure that her efforts to stay in shape were rewarded. Leaning closer so that her tits were rubbing his face, Ruth felt her own thrill of excitement as the confused patient began to kiss her breasts and her cleavage.

"Oh, fuck," came the gasp from Bella.

Ruth acted as instructed. On her knees, she began to open Daniel's jeans. He barely resisted, confused and aroused. It was such fun being an assistant.

Daniel knew that there was no hiding his hard-on -- this woman had shoved her wonderful tits in his face. The perverted Doctor wanted this harlot to suck his cock while his wife looked on. But Daniel knew that his resistance was fading. Hadn't his wife begged him for this? He told himself that it was only therapy.

Soon his pants were around his ankles and his cock pointing to the ceiling. Ruth was enthralled by the specimen and appraised it quickly -- very hard and a pleasing size. In fact, Daniel was slightly bigger than her own husband and, for the loving wife, no doubt very satisfying. It felt good in her hand as Ruth began to stroke his full length. The assistant was enjoying her role - pleasing the nervous husband and the wife who was watching intently. She took it up a notch by cupping his smallish balls in her other hand. The husband could not stifle his moan of pleasure.

"That's good, Daniel," said the Doctor from behind. "The therapy is for you as much as your wife."

Ruth could not resist the chance to suck him. In fact, she now was aware that a stranger's manhood was almost too much of a temptation. She engulfed him right then. Being ordered to give pleasure was routine for Ruth. And he fit in her mouth more easily than some other men she'd been forced to suck. The thrill caused her to give out her own telltale moan.

"Oh, she's really doing it," cried out Bella.

Doctor Robyn signalled to the wife to move in for a better look. It was important for Daniel to know that nothing was hidden. And to see the excitement on Bella's face.

His groans and the throbbing shaft were too much for Ruth. She knew that her cunt was wet. With her fingers gently massaging his balls she bobbed her head up and down his length. It impressed the younger couple to see how much she could swallow.

"What if he cums?" asked Bella, only slightly concerned.

"My assistant enjoys the taste," said Robyn with her wicked grin.

The aim was to help break down the husband's inhibitions. The wife would have the chance, later on, to deliver a more loving blow-job. Ruth's task was the extraction Daniel's cum, making him ejaculate manfully into her mouth.

"Please, baby," Bella begged her husband. "Let it happen..."

Ruth took pride in being an assistant -- and a cock-sucker. And she knew, from his moans and his throbbing, that Daniel was past the point where he could control his response.

It was thrilling for the high-class wife to know that the patient was about to spurt fresh semen into her mouth. She slowed her bobbing and tightened her lips around the base of his shaft. Then she sucked a little harder, all the while running her tongue around his throbbing shaft.

"Ohhh... fuuuuckkkk..." cried out the astonished husband.

The unfamiliar shaft still fit so nicely in her mouth. But his hips bucked in an involuntary move -- the same as all men. Ruth felt her excitement surge as he pulsed hard and a lovely fountain of warm semen erupted. It was so different to other men -- to Master Peter. Ruth was intrigued and excited all the same. The stranger's display of lust, the unleashing of his orgasm, was pure joy for her. And she enjoyed his flavour, too, thrilled not least by the fact it was a stranger flooding her mouth. The husband's eyes were locked on his wife but his mind was entirely on the incredible sensation of another woman sucking his cock. Ruth's fingers caressed his balls as Daniel swore and jetted still more cum onto her tongue.

Ruth loved every bit of it -- the bucking, the pulsing and the flood of warm semen sliding down her throat. It was natural now to swallow a load of cum. She was, of course, determined that Daniel would empty his balls into her mouth. He had a good load and the willing assistant made sure to drain him completely. For a cock-sucking slut, the performance had been a triumph.

Ruth was surprised when the wife moved closer, realising too late that Bella wanted to kiss her mouth. The wife wanted to taste her husband's semen on the lips of another woman. That was a very erotic thought and Ruth, still savouring the taste of strange semen, made a silent promise that next time she would hold some in her mouth to treat the horny wife.

"Well, our time is up," said the Doctor with a barely suppressed grin. "Daniel, you'd better take your wife straight home. I think she will want to give you lots of attention this afternoon."

The husband was still dazed by the experience of a strange woman eagerly sucking him to completion. But Bella was almost crazed with lust after watching her husband explode in the mouth of another woman. She thought the assistant a most wonderful, sexy woman who'd helped her marriage no end. They left, each giving Ruth a silent thank-you.

"I've got another patient in a minute," said the Doctor. "Give me all the details about Peter next time."

"Next time? You want me to assist with other patients?"

"An obedient assistant is a valuable asset."

"Peter said I am his personal slut," said Ruth with obvious pride.

"Yes, and you are a slut for me when I need it."

Ruth no longer blushed at that idea. It was pointless when she had a load of fresh semen in her belly.

12