Ruth's Therapy Ch. 16

Story Info
Fucked till it hurts by the younger master.
6.2k words
4.5
13.1k
4

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************

Ruth knew that her therapist was right. She needed her new sex life and the spanking session with Mr Burns was necessary for that. Others would see her as an adulterer and that was true. But giving herself freely to Master Peter had made her happy and fulfilled. Master gave Ruth things her husband never could -- and he took things from her that her loving husband would never dream of.

Sex with Deepana was different -- and confusing. Was the dark-skinned woman right to say that it wasn't cheating to have sex with a woman? Their fucking was wonderful. Ruth had never thought of herself as bi-sexual. Was she, even now? But her friend had her own way of taking charge. And she always seemed to experience incredible sexual pleasure with everything Ruth did. That worked both ways, of course.

The problem with her husband, in Ruth's mind, was that he was missing out on wonderful sexual experiences. For most of her married life their love-making had been tame. Wasn't that the reason for her dreaded imaginings and the deviant therapy of the wicked Doctor Robyn? He would never dream of using her anal passage for his pleasure. Or cumming over her face. Or forcing her to do any sort of sex act, at all.

The horrid spanking from Mr Burns had convinced Ruth. Their love-making would be focused on him. She would be more patient, slowly introducing new pleasures to the bedroom. Her husband's desires and pleasures would be paramount. She would be a good wife. And a good submissive.

***************************

The night after being spanked, Ruth was grateful that the redness had faded from her bottom. She could still sense the remnant stinging in her flesh. The session with Mr Burns had been shameful, a reminder of her shortcomings. But ger husband could never know the truth. He was finishing his evening shower. And she was ready to be humble before him.

He'd been a little surprised to find her naked and so obviously full of desire. Only a little surprised, though, as he'd realised that his wife had been making a greater effort of late to indulge his manly need for love-making. He did not know much about a woman's sexual peak but he was not questioning of her renewed lust.

"I overheard something," Ruth began softly. "Something Elena said to your son."

The husband admonished his wife for eavesdropping. Ruth explained that Elena had not been concerned about who heard her remark. She was proud of what she gave to her husband. And Ruth beckoned her own husband to come closer, his body clean and fresh. Ruth knew that he would be anticipating their evening sex play and quickly aroused. Without shame, she gently closed one hand around the husband's penis.

"She goes on her knees and sucks your son," Ruth said in a quiet voice. "Like a good wife. She swallows his cum."

The husband had protested. Such acts were crude and he was not of a mind to subject his wife to that sort of degrading behaviour. But her touch seemed especially arousing and his cock had hardened in his wife's hand. Lately he had begun to take more notice of her shapely, sexy body, pleased that he could be seen with such an attractive woman.

"She loves her husband," explained Ruth. "He is your son. And you are his father. I want you to have everything he has. From your wife."

The husband had tried to argue. There was no need for his loving wife to compete with a woman more than twenty years her junior. But he'd lost the fight as his cock grew to its full size.

"I am your wife," she reminded him. "I should give you the same pleasure."

He paused for a moment and Ruth took the opportunity, slipping off the bed to her knees. The husband groaned with surprise and delight. He would not argue if his wife was so eager. It was years since she had taken him in her mouth. He'd told himself to be content with that, his wife being demure and tame. But there was no hiding how arousing it was. Nor that she seemed to be so eager.

Ruth, too, remembered how long it had been since she'd sucked her husband. How foolish she had been. Even his average-sized hard-on was a thing of wonder. And he was standing before her, his manhood starting to strain. She'd suggested a headjob and she was certain that he was signalling consent.

Not waiting for him to change his mind, Ruth wrapped her lips around his cock. His was the penis she'd loved for so long. She adored it still and closed her lips to caress him - and to revel in the now familiar pleasure of a hard dick in her mouth. His average-sized penis was no challenge but Ruth started cautiously, taking only a few inches as she stroked the base. Then, hearing his moans of ecstasy, he worked a little deeper. Already she felt his twitching.

"Am I doing it right?" Ruth asked, her eyes begging for his approval as she fondled his balls with one hand.

She was doing it perfectly, as far as he was concerned. It occurred to him that a woman must naturally know how to pleasure a cock with her mouth. He had no inkling of the effort his wife had made to improve her oral skills. Nor of the men who had taught her. The only truth that mattered was that his wife filled her mouth once more, this time taking his entire length between her sweet lips. It was satisfying for him. And she worked diligently, lovingly. This was her proper place, on her knees and fellating her dear husband.

"You can hold me," she whispered. "If it helps."

The husband had glimpsed enough porn to understand what she meant. He tried to gently hold her shoulders but, of course, that was at the edge of his reach. Reluctantly, he let his hands slip up to her head and her soft, brown hair. Ruth was fired by that simple act. Because she so dearly wanted her husband to take control.

"Do whatever you want," she smiled up at him. "You won't hurt me."

With his fingers gently running through hair, Ruth proceeded to suck the entirety of her husband's phallus. After all, he was a man with a hard-on that desperately needed to be serviced. The husband could not hold back from his hips thrusting softly. He wondered that his wife could accept all his cock in her mouth -- she'd never even tried before now. But she was right that other men did this and it excited him, made him harder, to take what was due a husband.

Ruth could not tell if he was feeling more manly, dominant. But she knew that he was enjoying her cock-sucking. The movement of his hips was proof enough. As was the fact his shaft was harder than she could ever remember. It occurred to the good wife that she might prolong the experience, the pleasure of her husband. Then, suddenly, he stopped his movements. And Ruth understood.

"I want you to finish," she urged him.

The sweet man had not wanted to do something as wicked as ejaculate in the mouth of his unsuspecting wife. But Ruth was far from that. Drinking his seed was all she wanted that night. She returned his dick to her sweet mouth, engulfing it in her sweet mouth. Instinctively, he held her head more firmly and his pubic hairs were tickling her nose as she took him deep, sucking and running her tongue around that familiar penis. The husband rarely lasted long. She bobbed in time to his thrusting, one hand cradling his balls to gently massage his load.

His sound of release seemed much louder than usual. And Ruth felt his cock twitching in a way she'd never experienced. She was exhilarated to feel him pulsing. And then to receive the gush of his semen into her mouth. Such treasured seed. He started pulsing over and over. The husband was quite lost in his long-hidden fantasy of blasting his jizz down the throat of a willing woman.

Ruth was all that and more. Her mouth was filled with a flood of his essence and she treasured every drop. Overcome, he gripped his wife tighter. In that position, she was forced to swallow and Ruth gleefully drank it all like the well-trained submissive that she truly was. It was as good as any oral service she'd ever given. At last, she was a proper wife. She kept him between her lips until he'd softened once more.

***************

"That sounds lovely," said the good Doctor with a sly grin. "Submission to your husband is good for you."

"After Mr Burns, I was more humble for my husband."

"Yes, my dear. A spanking is very important for your therapy.

"I remembered to focus only my husband's pleasure.

"Its an important lesson. Your husband won't take his pleasure like your Master."

"But I was proud that he used my mouth," Ruth confessed to her friend and therapist.

"Its just as you said. A proper wife should let her husband empty his balls in her mouth."

Ruth was a little surprised to hear that. After all, the Doctor was in a committed lesbian marriage.

"I've never tired of cocks," Robyn explained. "My husband was lame in bed. Sex is more exciting with a wonderful woman."

"Do you miss it?" Ruth wanted to know and instantly regretted her clumsy question.

"Nowadays I have better cocks than his. And I always have great sex. My wife doesn't always indulge my kinky desires. But she understands my needs."

"So you don't get spanked? Like from Mr Burns."

"I'm the therapist. Remember? But sometimes I can help a patient..."

Ruth was not surprised by that. The good Doctor often found ways to insert herself into the deviant therapies she created.

"I enjoy that, too," admitted Ruth as she blushed furiously. "It was empowering to swallow that man's cum in front of his wife."

"Submission and obedience," said the Doctor. "You will always be rewarded."

"Will I do that again? With another patient?"

"I do have someone in mind," confided the Doctor with a sly look. "They need a hole."

"That's how Master Peter used me last time," Ruth reported with a naughty grin. "Would you like to hear about it?"

******************************

Ruth followed the usual ritual for Master Peter. Once inside his home, she stripped completely naked and presented her collar for her wonderful lover to place around her neck. As always, this was done in silence. Peter rarely thought it necessary to communicate his needs in words.

Part of the thrill was that she was engaging in adulterous sex with a younger man. Someone with the energy to make the most of their illicit fucking. He could hear her panting as he enjoyed the view of her naked body -- still sexy with her womanly curves, her double-D tits and her nice round arse. What excited him more was her total submission. As that doctor had explained, women of a certain age are more confident in knowing what they want. They are braver, open to new experiences.

Sinking to her knees before her Master was a simple ritual that confirmed she was ready to submit. Ruth had promised her body to him. Told him he could use her in any way that he wished. It was always more exciting that way, so different to the predictable love-making of her husband.

Peter was in the mood to take her beyond her limits. His tall, hardened body seemed towered over her. And his wonderful penis was at her eye-level. They always started with Ruth sucking his huge dick. He was a man, after all. Once, Ruth had been nervous about exposing a man's penis -- afraid of being clumsy or, worse, hurting him. She had always, deep down, been fascinated by the idea of sucking men's dicks. But now she was experienced and adept, thanks to her therapy. And she was honoured that he would use her mouth.

Peter was more than pleased by her eagerness to suck cock. Anticipation did the rest, so that his seven-plus inches were hard and ready for her. Eagerly, she opened his jeans - ready to service him.

"Please, Master," she said in a small voice. "Use my mouth."

Master groaned aloud at the sight of her sweet face and his meat disappearing between her lips. Her body reacted instantly, a soft moan escaping as she started to bob her head along his length. She worked quickly, to coat him with her saliva. Of course, Master might allow her to give pleasure with her lips and tongue. Or he might choose to thrust himself into her married mouth.

"Good slut," he murmured.

She was thrilled by his praise. She'd dreamed of being used - humiliated and degraded -- but she had not expected to find herself so motivated. She had learned that her true desire was to be the best slut for her Master. And feeling his hands close around her head was all the signal that Ruth required. He sensed her prepare, shifting her weight slightly and tightening her lips around his throbbing shaft. The slut was ready to have her face fucked. Her Master did not hold back.

His first thrust was all power and speed. It startled the older slut but Ruth knew better than to resist. She was too well-trained, though she grunted with surprise and discomfort as that big cock was rammed hard. She didn't gag but that was only because her Master withdrew his cock just as quickly -- and then slammed it forward again. But it was thrilling to be was at his mercy as his full length was driven into her mouth.

"Take it," he growled, enjoying using her so roughly.

Now Ruth realised what was ahead. The air was driven from her chest with each mighty thrust of that amazing cock. Master was ramming her mouth was ramming hard and fast -- almost too much for her.

Peter was enjoying Ruth -- and her spluttering and coughing. This slut lived for the thrill of a cock in her mouth. But today he would ignore any limits. The tears in her eyes, the drooling of her saliva over her chin, turned him on even more. He stopped thrusting his hips. There was no need when he had a tight grip of her head, able to pull her back and forward with her lips struggling to keep their pressure as he forced his entire length from the tip to the back of her throat.

Ruth might have been frightened. But her therapy had prepared her for this, to submit completely. It was unpleasant but she felt her body respond. She was just like the women in those movies. Better, even, since it was the amazing penis of her Master reaming her mouth.

"You're just dirty holes," he grunted.

That filled her with pride. Ruth never tired of submitting. There was nothing more satisfying than to serve him sexually. His vigorous thrusting was her fulsome breasts bounce. Her nipples were hard and her cunt was soaking. The thought that she might choke on his cock was scary and, yet, thrilling.

Peter was even more aroused by her submission than her oral talent. He was fucking her hard and fast. His balls were slapping against her chin and his ragged breathing was loud in her ears. Only the tight grip on her head stopping Ruth from suffering whiplash as he punished her mouth. He heard her gag. Knew she was on the verge of vomiting. Pete told himself he'd have to space out his pleasure in order to prolong the abuse and postpone his eventual climax.

Ruth had no control over any of it. Her mouth was being fucked -- savagely -- and it was all she could do to hold the shape of her lips around his shaft. She wondered about damage. Her jaw was already aching. Yet, the dirty married bitch made no attempt to stop him or to flee. She could only give a silent thanks for the relief when her Master finally vacated her mouth.

Nor could she stop a minor coughing fit that sent still more of her drool running down her chin. But her brain was on fire from his assault. She was already lower than a slut and more degraded than any humble submissive. Even in her dreams she'd rarely dared to imagine being attacked like this. And her Master would want to use her other holes next.

He proved it by dragging Ruth over onto all fours. Her knees were on the floor and her torso rested on the bed. It excited him to see the flare in the hips of this mature whore. And her rounded arse was now stretched taut, something worthy of fucking. Her shapely legs were a delight and she spread them when he kicked at her knees, exposing her holes for him to use.

Ruth forgot about the dull ache in her jaw. She always hoped to be fucked doggy-style -- animal-like, submissive, available to be penetrated fully. She gasped for breath even as her Master quickly slipped the leather straps over her wrists.

"Gonna fuck you like five guys," he snarled.

That sent a shiver through her body. Ruth wanted it so badly -- for her Master to demand everything of her, to use her as much as he could manage. What better way to submit? But there was a flicker of fear as well, a thought that she might not be good enough for him. The fear, though, only made her crave him even more.

Face down, trapped, Ruth could not help her moan as Peter licked at her bare cunt. He'd not counted on Ruth being so wet already. She tasted as sweet as ever. Though his intent was only to ease his entry into that married hole.

"Oh Master, please," she moaned to him.

And there was more when he licked briefly at her anus. That tight, dark hole that Ruth had been so ashamed of when she first was pleasured anally.

"Yes, Master. Please use my backdoor," she begged.

Ruth always prepared her bottom for her Master. It was all for him now, hairless like her cunt and trained for penetration. Her husband would never use that place. But she wore a butt plug several times a week to keep herself supple for Peter -- only a small size so that she was still firm and snug for that wonderful penis.

Peter was excited to hear the need in her voice. But that would come later. With a glance to check that the binds were tight around her wrists, he shuffled behind Ruth with his cock aiming at her married cunt. The restraints weren't needed now but, soon enough, her holes would ache from being abused by his thick pole.

He saw that her labia were wet, unfurled -- silently inviting his thrusting. Without a word, he jammed his cock in that soaking hole. Ruth gave up a lovely grunt of surprise and discomfort at the sudden invasion. Peter knew that his cock was bigger than what she had at home. She usually needed a few gentle strokes to allow her passage to adjust. But he had no time for that. With still more force, he buried his hard seven-plus inches further into her now protesting hole.

Ruth was always thrilled as her Master filled her. His technique was skillful but it was even better to feel herself stretching around his size. It brought her bliss to be screwed by him. No less this day even though he rammed her so crudely. His big cock, she knew, would fit inside her tight, married passage. Besides, pleasant love-making was something she accepted from her husband. turned her on to be used so callously.

Peter enjoyed the way her body responded to his cock. And the rippling of her luscious bottom as he thrust hard and fast. He appreciated the meat on her bones, enjoying the curves of her body as he rammed hard and shoved her against the bed. Already her gasps of surprise had turned to moans of pleasure. He thrust with as much force as he could muster, noting that her cunt had loosened just enough. The bitch would orgasm soon, he knew.

"Use me, Master... please, use me..."

Ruth had learned that her own verbal contributions added to his pleasure. And she meant every word. She'd never been fucked like this -- not even by the wonderful David. Master Peter was not as strong as, say, the stranger in the garden. But he was pounding her married hole like never before.

"Yes... oh, Master... I'm cumming... faaaarckk..."

It pleased them both that Ruth had learned to express sexual joy so crudely. She loved to tell him of her climax. To share her ecstasy with her silent Master. She could only guess that Master was pleased that his artful fucking made her cum so hard and loud. And it was true that Peter thrilled to the sounds of her helpless orgasms and the way her cunt always clamped around his shaft. But he was not done yet. He barely changed the rhythm of his fucking as he drove still more orgasms through the body of the married submissive bound to his bed.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers
12