Ruth's Therapy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, you fuck me so good..."

He only stopped, in fact, when he felt his own balls beginning to boil. It would be too easy to blast his seed into her cunt. This day he intended to test her stamina like never before. He slowed, then, easing his thrusting as he fought off his own climax.

Ruth was still panting hard on the bed, grateful for such a screwing. In her mind, Master had used her as he should. And she exalted in his slower thrusting. Her cunt was still spasming around his thick shaft as his cock continued to slide in her soaking tunnel. She moaned for him, thinking that he wished to prolong her pleasure. Her loving husband never thought to do that.

Peter, however, was far from done. He was in control and the wet cunt was still lush around his thick cock. It suited him to keep screwing the helpless slut - more gently now but no less incessant. As his own pleasure dictated, he gradually increased his pace and power of his thrusting. Before Ruth was ready, he was once again forcing his entire length into her, each time running his cock from the tip to the base. And he heard the telltale moans of pleasure from his slut.

The married, older woman really was enjoying his extended screwing. It was intoxicating to be so helpless. To be used as a personal slut. She felt every inch of him and, still tied tight to the bed, it was only a matter of time before she was cumming again. Multiple orgasms were another learning from her therapy and it excited her to be so slutty with her Master.

Still, Peter did not stop his fucking. The sight of her curvy mature body splayed on his bed made certain of that. The rippling of her flesh as he rammed into her was arousing, a sign of how much he could take from her.

Ruth knew that her Master had not cum. She guessed that he must be saving that for her bottom. And, yet, he kept sawing his big penis in and out of her cunt. The slut knew about Peter's stamina but she had no idea that he might wish to make her sore. Time for some more pleading.

"Please, Master... cum for me... please..."

Ruth had no idea that her Master was edging himself. But she was grateful, as ever, to be of service to Master and his thick cock. The stroking of his hardness inside her could only heighten her post-orgasmic reverie. Unthinking, her sounds changed from moaning pleasure to soft surrender. And, hearing her plea, he began once more to pound her poor cunt. How many men wished to have a submissive like this? -- a woman who was so giving, so ready to let him use her cunt.

Peter was eager to press on but it was necessary, for a moment, to withdraw from the luscious hole. All the better to delay his own climax. Not that his slut should be allowed to relax, however. Stretched as she was, her bottom begged for a spanking and Peter happily distracted himself by administering a volley of stinging slaps. Her tiny noises in response were music to his ears.

Turned-on by her lush body, excited by her devoted submission, Peter soon needed to shove his dick into his slut once more. He knew that Ruth was beyond the limits of her need. The flow of her juices had subsided. But her cunt still felt good around his cock. It merely required a little extra pressure to drive his length fully into the helpless hole. He slapped her bottom again as he fully seated his cock inside her.

The older slut didn't know the reason for his brief pauses. She only knew that Master wished to fuck her cunt some more. And that was his right. Her body belonged to him, her holes only for his pleasure. Wasn't that the real lesson from her therapy? Her body was beyond orgasms -- at least for now. There was a new, strange warmth in her tunnel. Too much of his dick would make her sore. But she would never ask her Master to stop. She happily received his cock and rejoiced in being able to serve this man so thoroughly.

The stinging blows on her bottom were different. Having no idea of her therapy from Mr Burns, he enjoyed slapping her taut, exposed buttocks. He needed only a brief pause to let his own boiling subside a little. But Ruth almost enjoyed the spanking. She could sense his curiosity, wanting to test her response. And the stinging in her fleshy cheeks distracted from the ache in her tunnel.

Peter was aroused still more by her placid acceptance of his dominance. The older woman was at his mercy. And if he was to damage her cunt, then it was only because she belonged to him. She'd promised her body to him and it was strangely pleasing to know that her Master was prolonging his own pleasure at her cost.

The burning in Ruth's cunt did not subside even when Master Peter finally withdrew himself. Could he make her so raw as to bleed? But she did not regret the aching. It was more important to know that she'd given her best to her Master.

"Now wear my cum," he growled to her.

Excited, hungry, she turned her face towards him. A facial from her Master was always a delight. It was a simple act but, more than giving her holes to him, it signified her worship for him and his manly energy. To be degraded by him was nothing more than the natural order. And a proof of the value of her therapy.

Ruth barely realised that she was moaning with delight as Peter sprayed his cum over her. The first blast splashed onto the side of her face. The next landed across the top of her head - in her soft, brown hair. She could feel his sticky semen running down her head and face. A true slut, she reveled in being the target of his ejaculation. A married woman, she enjoyed the adventure of being made so low and dirty by a man who was not her husband.

Peter made sure to give his full load. More blasted across her forehead. He even managed to shoot some into her open, waiting mouth. And he had enough left to deposit a health-sized load on the soft skin of her neck. Ruth felt as if she was covered in his cum, swimming in his big, sticky load. She was delighted to hear him panting with excitement. Now the burning in her cunt did not feel so bad.

It was a fast end to a long fuck. But Peter was supremely happy with his efforts. Not least because his married submissive was now a dirty, slutty mess. She took a facial as well as any woman he'd ever known. Better, even, considering her many years of faithfulness. It was pleasing to think of how her husband might react to seeing her in that state. But she truly was his submissive. To see her stained and filthy was a triumph.

*******************

Ruth needed to stop her therapist from interrupting the story. Being fucked raw and coated with cum was not the end of that days play with her wonderful Master. She herself had guessed that even as Peter released her wrists. She moved her arms and shoulders into a more comfortable position. She had stayed in her place -- face down, legs apart. There was nothing to do about his semen cooling and drying on her skin. And in clumps in her hair.

Peter admired his handiwork. He knew little about the therapy provided by the strange Doctor Robyn. But this patient seemed to have embraced it fully. Ruth had been suggested to him, by his friend David, and he was very pleased. It was proving quite exciting to have a regular submissive as he extended his own range as a dominant. Waiting for his cock to be ready for further action, he entertained himself by licking her rear entrance.

Spreading her butt with his hands, he quickly was probing her tight hole with his tongue. The bitch always betrayed herself with soft moans whenever she was rimmed or tongue fucked in her backdoor. Ruth well knew what her Master wanted. The truth was that his strong tongue was the perfect distraction from the aching heat in her cunt. And she craved anal -- the wickedness, the fullness, the stretching of her flesh so that she felt every tiny bit of the man's cock. She could not help being thrilled that her arse was used by men other than her husband. The Doctor has been right all along -- her need to be taken was satisfied best by letting her Master invade her backdoor.

"He put my into position -- doggy," she told the Doctor. "I already knew he was hard. When his cock touched me back there... well, I just sensed he was going to hurt me."

"Sometimes anal just hurts," Robyn breathed, feeling her own cunt moisten further.

"He's so big. And when he forced his head into me... I couldn't stop myself begging."

The good Doctor understood. Ruth welcomed her arse being penetrated. But the sudden invasion of that big cock hurt, just a little, and made her afraid. It must have been arousing for her Master.

"Sometimes a man just needs to stick his cock in," Robyn observed with a naughty grin.

"Yes, he was so hard and so horny," replied Ruth with delight. "I love making him like that. So I tried to relax. But he shoved hard and he almost made me scream -- just for a second."

"Yes, but that was always your fantasy. Be honest."

"I knew he was in control. Even if it hurt. And I was afraid," Ruth almost panted. "That big thing ramming my poor bum. He stopped -- for a few seconds -- letting me adjust. I knew that my Master was about to fuck me so bad."

The Doctor also enjoyed the pleasures of a good anal reaming. She could not help squirming with desire but she stayed silent.

"He hurt me. I thought he would tear me," Ruth reported. "It burnt. I could not stop myself from crying out. But I didn't move."

"Good. Very good. Submission is always best for you."

"I stopped worrying about my burning pussy. But I couldn't relax myself. I just hoped that I'd adjust quickly. So Master could fuck me more easily."

Robyn knew how it felt when her rectum began to soften and dilate during butt sex. Her wife sometimes used a life-sized strap-on in the Doctor's bottom and the combination of sudden comfort and deeper thrusting was always exquisite.

"I still feel dirty to give anal," Ruth went on, her eyes wide with the memory. "Its so sinful to enjoy having a man who's not my husband use that place."

"The best kind of butt sex for you, my dear," explained Robyn. "Submissive. Giving him what you won't give to your husband."

"It stopped hurting and then it felt so good. Oh, I came so hard with him in my bum. I usually cum with his fat thing in my bottom."

The Doctor squirmed some more. It would not be appropriate to have Ruth fuck her arse. Perhaps a cunt licking would suffice.

"His cock in there, in my bum... it makes me cum loud. And hard. And then Master kept screwing me."

"He was making his pleasure last," offered the Doctor.

"No, not this time. He knows how much I can climax from his cock in there. And then usually he stops. Or he will finish himself." She could not help a dirty grin. "He pumps his load into my bottom."

"But not this time? He kept reaming you?"

"I was already nicely open for him. And I knew he was enjoying me. I heard his heavy breathing."

"But no sign of his orgasm?"

"I told him it was OK. I was ready and I begged him for it."

"He was going to make you sore?"

Ruth showed in her face how the penny had dropped. She'd dreamed of being fucked till she could not walk. But now her Master was going to make it happen for real.

"He was screwing my bum without ever stopping. It was already burning like my pussy."

"A lovely, powerful Master, fucking you in the arse long after you'd finished."

"I have imagined it, Doctor. I stopped begging him. But it was really burning."

"That big cock making you raw?"

"I was sure he would damage me. I couldn't stop my noises," Ruth explained, remembering her helpless whimpering.

"Like you wanted. Forced to take a big dick in your arse."

"I could feel him so big and hard in there. I was proud to submit like that."

"How long?" asked the Doctor, thinking of how sensitive her passage would feel.

"He was enjoying me. So I don't know if he cared."

"This is more important therapy than a gang bang," said the Doctor, trying to hide her own arousal.

Robyn could not help but be impressed. She had been right to diagnose Ruth as needing to submit to a dominant man. But she'd never have guessed at how far Ruth could endure.

"That part came soon," Ruth went on. "But his big penis stayed hard and long and he just kept screwing me," she said, remembering the tears that had run down her cheeks.

"You promised your holes to Peter," the Doctor reminded her. "Even if he doesn't cum in them."

"Oh, no. He came in me," Ruth explained.

Robyn leaned forward excitedly. She well knew the pleasure of taking a man's climax in her rectum. His balls emptying into her bowels.

"My poor hole was on fire," Ruth went on. "And then, suddenly, I heard him cumming in there. I could not feel much but I knew he was blasting his load into me."

Her smile was one of relief as much as satisfaction. And the Doctor wanted to hear more.

"It was wonderful," Ruth told her. "His most special one so far. I couldn't believe he was finally going to stop hurting my bottom. But I'd waited so long and it seemed so precious." She stopped to let herself grin. "I've never felt so grateful for a man to cum in me. It was my crowning glory."

"That is the true you," said the Doctor in a hushed voice. "To be truly used."

"Afterwards I was so excited and proud," Ruth replied. "It was all I could think of for the next few days. My poor holes were so sore whenever I walked or sat or went to the bathroom."

"What about your husband?"

"I still gave myself to him. The next night we made love," Ruth said with a blush of shame. "I was still sore but he smaller so... But the truth is his screwing reminded me of my amazing Master and his massive dick."

Doctor Robyn was very pleased, indeed. And exceedingly horny.

"I should ask. Did her really hurt you?"

"It was fine," said Ruth with a naughty grin. The soreness has almost gone now."

"Finish your food," the Doctor ordered. "I want you in my office before my next appointment. I need you to lick me."

"But Doctor... your marriage..."

"Some quick therapy," Robyn assured her. "To check to see what you are learning from Deepana."

Ruth could only grin as she pushed her plate away.

12