Ruth's Therapy Ch. 17

Story Info
Ruth is an assistant for penetration.
5.9k words
4.38
8.7k
1

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

***

For Suzy

***

Ruth thought back to the start of her therapy. And the contract she had signed for Doctor Robyn. She understood how important that paper had been for her therapy. It had been the first time Ruth had begun to accept her desire for obedience. Her deep need to submit sexually.

Perhaps, though, she ought to have read the contract more carefully. She was sure that her therapy was completed. The good Doctor had turned the once mild-mannered wife and mother into a perverted, deviant slut. And Ruth was grateful for everything she'd discovered during her therapy. Not to mention the copious, wonderful sex that had been required. Exploring her submissive nature with the wonderful Master Peter had felt like a graduation. The young man used her body, her holes, in any way he wished and that was salvation for the once conservative woman.

Yet, Ruth was coming to realise, she was still bound by the contract. Certainly, Doctor Robyn found it easy to command and control Ruth. The affair with Deepana had been arranged by the therapist. And Robyn commanded sexual favours from Ruth whenever it took her fancy. Now she was expected to help other patients with their perverted sexual needs. Ruth supposed that, too, was part of the contract.

In fact, Ruth had no objection to assisting Doctor Robyn. No longer afraid of her own deviant tastes, she was keenly interested in the desires of others. If that was part of the contract then the older woman was more than happy to obey. The truth was that was being an "assistant" was just another way of submitting to the dirty Doctor. It was all the more exhilarating to submit in front of strangers -- they saw the truth of her once secret desires, making her shame feel even sweeter.

Things were more complicated when it came to Virginia Sanders. Ruth had been introduced to the high-priced lawyer as part of her therapy. She had submitted willingly to the stern, commanding woman. The forced lesbian play had been a wonderful lesson. Even more so was the chance to play with Ms Sanders and her slave boy. Ruth was grateful for the lesson in true sexual service. And, what was more, it had been a delicious humiliation to be exposed as a dirty slut in front of Ms Sanders' pretty, young PA.

But was that only about therapy? Or had Doctor Robyn chosen simply to share a patient with her friend? Was Ruth a sexual plaything on loan to a friend?

And now she'd received a message from the beautiful PA, Petra. The message surely was related to more sexual depravity. Ruth trembled with the exquisite delight of humiliation and shame. But that would have to wait till after Doctor Robyn's next patient.

*********************

"This is a challenging case," the Doctor had explained. "Though in time he will find the right girlfriend."

Allan was in his late forties. Having left behind one marriage, not least because of his hunger for perverse sex play, he'd found his way to Robyn as a last resort.

"He rarely has sex in the normal way," she explained to Ruth. "Doesn't so much fuck women, you see."

Robyn had been intrigued by her new patient and his fetish -- a love of sexual penetration of willing women. But not with his cock. This one was more aroused by using toys, household objects. Even fruit and vegetables. She was more than happy to help. But it seemed a shame to go to the effort of finding a Hanson House pupil as an assistant. Ruth would be quite suitable -- closer in age and just as capable of adjusting to Allan's perverted needs. Robyn kept to herself the precise details of the therapy. Better to give a surprise to Ruth.

The special apartment was the scene for this session. Ruth had arrived early and noticed the changes of furniture and décor. Carefully following instructions, she was fully naked as she waited for the Doctor. That gave her enough time to shudder with fear and anticipation. Another stranger to service -- and she could guess that her role was to be more than sucking off a stranger.

Being an assistant to the good Doctor meant, simply, being used. In a sexual way. It should have been disgusting and depraved. But instead her cunt tingled with anticipation. All the more for the shame of it -- being exposed before strangers. Her thoughts were more instinctive. Would she prove worthy? Would he approve of her? She didn't want to disappoint the Doctor. And she was no less nervous from seeing the array of items on the bed.

"Stand in the corner," Robyn reminded her. "And don't bother to cover up. He is only interested in your holes."

That made Ruth shudder anew. But Allan's knock on the door followed only seconds later. And she turned to greet him, her DD-cup breasts heaving slightly as she tried to control her breathing.

"This is my assistant," said Robyn as an introduction. "I am only here to observe. You, Allan, have full control of her."

Ruth couldn't help being delighted at hearing that. She was safe, of course, with the good Doctor present. But this stranger was free to use her as he wished. And how was that? But it was breathtaking to be nothing more than a nameless apparatus. What did this man think of her? Did it matter when she was already so aroused? She was nervous, of course, but committed to submit fully.

Allan was as the Doctor had described. Only a little younger than Ruth. Nice-looking if not exactly in shape. He had soft, blue eyes and short brown hair. On the street, she would have assumed he was a kindly dad or an office worker on his day off. Ruth noticed, too, that Allan barely glanced at her body. She saw that he was nervous as well. But he seemed almost not to notice her generous tits or her smooth, hairless snatch.

The stranger took her hands in his -- but not to calm or to greet Ruth. She expected a kiss as a minimum of foreplay but Allan had no interest. Wordlessly, he led Ruth across the room to some new furniture. Still in the dark as to his therapy, she tried to walk with confidence.

"Get on," he ordered her nervously. "Please."

With some maneuvering, Ruth finally realised the purpose of the contraption. It was a padded bench for her to lie on. The two upright pieces were for her legs -- so that she was positioned in a V-shape with her ankles lifted up and spread wide. With a large open space between the upright pieces, there was no doubt it gave easy access to her lower holes. The leather cuffs, in place of medical stirrups, made that a certainty.

"Remember," said the Doctor gently. "Use the cuffs to restrain her."

The stranger did just that. His wicked grin could not hide his nerves. He fumbled as the cuffs were tightened around Ruth's wrists and ankles. Did the bindings indicate that she was to suffer something terrible? What kind of man did not want to grope her breasts? Or force Ruth to suck his penis? She was nervous -- and very curious. Her body displayed her arousal with hard, pointed nipples and flowering cunt lips.

"I'll prepare you," mumbled the stranger.

Ruth felt ashamed as the man went to his knees. It wasn't that her bare cunt was on display to a man she'd met just moments before. Ruth knew that he'd quickly see the signs of her growing arousal. But the proper way was for her to prepare him. To suck his cock to its full size while demonstrating that she was a slut who was available to him. It was wrong to take pleasure before this man. She was tied to the bench, however, and he had control.

Her cunt could not help responding. Though his licking was a cursory exercise. Or perhaps he simply lacked experience? Once, Ruth had craved any man's mouth on her snatch. Now, she was more of a connoisseur -- judging men by their oral talent and glad that her Master was so expert. Not to mention the experienced Doctor Robyn. But this man's tongue was just good enough to make her want more than the perfunctory licking he was administering. Ruth glanced at Doctor Robyn and was encouraged by the smile she saw. Why not humiliate herself a little more?

"Fuck me, Allan," offered Ruth. "Its what I am here for. Fuck me."

Allan jammed two thick fingers into her cunt. The sudden intrusion made Ruth jump, pulling against the restraints. It was unpleasant but more important was the reminder that the stranger was in charge. He knew what he wanted to do to the helpless assistant. She could only try to relax as he jammed harder, eager to stretch the defenceless hole. Luckily, she was already wet. And Ruth felt her face burn with the shame of being so degenerate for a stranger. She was almost grateful to be distracted by a sharp invasion of her anus. Allan had shoved two fingers from his other hand into her bottom, Ruth unable to contain her grunt of pain.

"Use my assistant," the Doctor was saying. "Enjoy her holes."

Ruth was acutely aware of her position -- tied tight and splayed so that this man could do anything he wished. She delighted in the indignity.

"Yes, he can have them," she panted as Allan withdrew his fingers. "Fuck me in my holes".

Allan had no idea how low this woman had gone, the once conservative wife and mother. But his cock was not the focus of his thoughts. He grabbed a small jelly dong and rammed it into Ruth's cunt. The sudden shock on her face gave Allan all the pleasure he needed - for now. He had assumed the bitch would be wet enough to take the toy and it was for his amusement that he rapidly thrust the dong in and out of Ruth's protesting orifice.

Ruth had no choice but to endure. Only now did she have an inkling of what was in store. But, then, this all felt so natural - being used and abused by a stranger. It was exactly what she had once craved. What the Doctor had promised would come through therapy. She couldn't stop herself moaning with desire even as he passage struggled against the sudden invasion.

The stranger ripped the dong from her cunt -- only so he could slam it into her exposed, unprotected butt hole. Ruth could not help gasping at the pain, the sudden tearing of her rear passage. It was good that the leather cuffs held her down to the bench. But when she looked down to Allan, as if to appeal for mercy, she saw that he was not concerned at all with her. His eyes were locked on her holes and the look on his face was one of bliss.

Excited, he began to fuck her anal opening with the toy. Ruth groaned again with the discomfort. Which seemed only to excite the stranger more. From the corner of her eye, she saw the Doctor smiling. And Ruth understood why she'd been chosen as the assistant for this therapy session. For the truth was that Ruth was perfectly happy to submit to this man and his abuse, excited to have her holes tested for his sexual gratification. It was a new form of submission but the fact of the cuffs around her wrists and ankles could not hide how degraded she felt. Nor her arousal.

The stranger demonstrated the wet state of her cunt by suddenly forcing another toy into her front hole -- this time a life-size vibrator which was already buzzing. The twin objects took her to the edge of pain -- she'd never been filled like that. But the buzzing was a welcome relief.

"Thank you," Ruth panted through the aching in her holes.

"You're doing very well," the Doctor commented -- though that was directed to Allan and not the assistant.

In truth, Allan barely had himself under control. The hours of careful discussion with the good Doctor had hardly prepared him for this reality. An attractive woman was willingly bound to a strange bench while he took full advantage and fulfilled his wildest sexual fantasies. His arousal was stoked higher by her groans of pain and her appeals for mercy.

Ruth was agog at the passion and the depravity of the other patient. She knew she was just holes for him -- that was what Robyn had promised. She could not quite understand how he could be so thrilled. But she saw the look of pure lust on his face and was doubly motivated to let the stranger plunder her body.

Besides, his fucking of her cunt with the toy was becoming enjoyable. She'd taken bigger cocks than that. The shock had passed and her passage was becoming hungry for the stimulation provide by the buzzing invader. With her legs spread wide, ankles high, the prospect of a lovely orgasm was becoming a matter of urgency. But then the thrusting in her front caused the dong to fall from her arsehole. Ruth was accustomed to thinking her holes were nicely tight -- losing control like that brought a sting of embarrassment.

Allan barely missed a beat. Quickly he slammed home a properly shaped butt plug -- the smooth metal cold against the heat of Ruth's rear entrance. It was humiliating that this stranger knew of her eagerness for anal play. But that was eclipsed by the stinging sensation of the large, heavy object being jammed into her bottom. Ruth could not stop her cry of pain and hoped only that it might pass quickly.

The stranger enjoyed her momentary agony. He had no interest in Ruth having an orgasm. But he could not fail to notice that the bitch's swollen cunt lips were fully unfurled, signalling her readiness for even larger objects. He had no trouble swapping the vibrator in her cunt -- now forcing an eight-inch version, buzzing fast, into her soaking, married hole.

"Please... please..." begged Ruth, almost desperate now for the relief of a mighty orgasm.

She could not understand why the stranger would not take her to her climax. But the mix of discomfort and acute arousal was beginning to make her cunt ache in unusual ways. Allan, of course, knew the mechanics of administering an orgasm -- he knew enough about the workings of a woman's body and the fact that some gentle pressure on her clitoris would send Ruth into a frenzy of pleasure. That, however, was not his plan. His own arousal and pleasure relied on the bitch being denied her release.

The nagging need to cum would soon become unbearable for Ruth. But that was more proof of her degraded, wicked state. She always thrilled at giving her body to others. What better way to demonstrate her submissive nature than to let this man shove all manner of toys into her holes. The probing and stretching was a welcome distraction from her aching need for release.

She was fascinated by the look of the glass dildo that he picked up next. So strange with its transparent glint and the lustrous bumps that grew in size from the tip to the base. He emptied her holes in readiness and Ruth was actually grateful when the glass toy was jammed into her cunt. Anything to be filled again. The lovely shape was wonderfully pleasing for her spasming hole. And she could not help begging for relief.

"Yes, please... oh, just fuck me and let me cum..."

Allan enjoyed her pleas. He was beside himself to have a woman who enjoyed being fucked with objects. And he had other items still waiting. He quickened the pace of this thrusting with the glass dildo, listening with delight as Ruth's lust neared its crescendo. She was tied to the padded bench, legs wide open and watching intently as the stranger plunged his shiny invader into her cunt. To be so helpless before his wicked lust was both horrid and wonderful. The submissive bitch tried to buck her hips against his thrusting. It would have taken the merest touch on her clit to make her explode.

"Don't stop... make me cum..."

Allan knew that the assistant was very close to her eruption. A few more seconds of rough thrusting would have given her the relief she craved. So he knew it was time to remove the glass dildo.

"No, no..." wailed Ruth. "Stick it in... please..."

But her eyes flew open with pain and fear as the stranger instead shoved the glass toy into her other hole -- her tight backdoor.

"Noo... its too much..." she grunted through the pain.

"There is a gag," commented the Doctor. "If you prefer..."

Allan ignored that. He enjoyed her anguished lust, fucking her arse just as he'd abused her cunt. Naturally, she was afraid he'd damage her delicate rectum. Allan was too careful for that. Thanks to the good Doctor, he'd learned enough keep the bitch on a tightrope between pain and pleasure, a wicked mixture of discomfort and humiliation. Her pleas were music to his ears, nonetheless. The slut had no idea that the reaming was intended only to stretch and open her sphincters still more.

Ruth could only trust that the good Doctor would ensure she was not overly damaged. With hands and wrists tightly bound, and her poor cunt aching for reprieve, she was exactly what Robyn had promised -- holes. And the sight of the next object reinforced the truth the she was a depraved and vulgar submissive.

"Oh, no... please... not that..." she murmured as the stranger hefted an empty wine bottle.

Ruth looked over to the therapist, hoping for reassurance if not mercy. But Robyn was totally focused on her other patient. And she knew that Allan was only enjoying himself more as Ruth protested and begged.

Allan easily slid the heavy glass bottle between the swollen, splayed cunt lips. And Ruth burned with the shame of knowing that the heavy glass filled her hole so easily because she was so incredibly horny - and wet. Luckily, Allan was fascinated by the sight of the coloured glass neck as it disappeared into her steaming snatch. He delighted in gently thrusting it till he could feel the contact with her cervix. And then another gentle movement as he withdrew and plunged it deep once again.

What bothered Ruth even more than the disgrace of being fucked with a glass bottle was the size. It was maddening. She needed a proper fucking but the bottle was no good -- too narrow to relieve her spasming cunt and too long to allow the thicker part of the neck to reach her entrance. Needing more of the smooth, hard glass to fill her hole, Ruth moaned with lust and frustration. It felt so dirty to beg the stranger -- but she did it.

"Please fuck me... oh, I can't stand it..."

What Ruth wanted was a cock. A nice, thick cock. What he wanted was to exploit the willing assistant and plunder both her holes. Hearing Ruth's desperation, it was time to take advantage. With a deft movement he easily switched the bottle to her tight chute. Ruth lifted her head to look on with concern as her bottom was violated. The hard glass gave her a scare but her opening was nicely pliant -- well trained. Her only response to the initial discomfort was a grunt of protest. But her anus opened readily.

"This one is an anal slut," commented the Doctor.

"Yes. I see that," Allan murmured between his excited panting.

Ruth truly was humiliated and degraded by their activity. Neither of them even spoke to her -- she was, after all, a nameless assistant. Just holes. It was horrid to be sodomised with a wine bottle. But Ruth was submissive, servile. What choice did she have? Oh, but it was thrilling to let herself be defiled. To give her body so that the stranger could take his depraved pleasure. And, she knew, it was extra satisfying to find that this man's desires were even more depraved than her own.

She wanted to ask Allan to be careful with the glass bottle probing her arse. She would have begged. But the truth was that she really was an anal slut. Forced to let a stranger bugger her with a wine bottle, it was a delight to feel her sphincters giving way. The strange stretching and the dull ache in her back passage was exactly the kind of perverted pleasure she sought. The warmth it sent though her body was a lovely distraction.

And the Doctor, now a little concerned for the limits of her assistant, was helping matters by standing behind Ruth -- eagerly massaging her heaving double-Ds and tweaking her hard, distended nipples.

"Make me cum," gasped Ruth. "Please, Doctor..."

Robyn had no intention of any such thing. She approved of the begging -- it was good to see the once conservative older woman embracing the indignity and the shame. And she, too, enjoyed the sight of Ruth taking the heavy glass bottle in her backdoor. There was no mistaking that the obedient bitch was aroused by the nasty act.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12