Ruth's Therapy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go deep," Robyn urged her male patient. "She likes large cocks."

Allan complied, amazed at the assistant's capacity and eager to exploit her. Shoved the bottle deeper, he thrilled at the moan from the helpless slut. Robyn smiled her approval and yanked hard on Ruth's nipples to help distract her from the aching need for orgasm.

"Please, Doctor..."

Robyn ignored Ruth, instead placing a firm hand over her gasping mouth. She knew the truth was that Ruth was even more excited by being so helpless.

"Good work," the Doctor said gently to Allan.

"I like these holes," he replied.

"We should let her cum, soon," Robyn said. "What did you bring?"

Watching on, helpless, Ruth was mortified to see Allan take up two items of fresh produce. Her darkest sexual desire had been to be overwhelmed and used sexually. To submit to the animal-like needs of strangers. But it was the depths of the most wicked depravity to be tied firmly and watch a man approach her with a cucumber and a carrot. Above all, Ruth was desperate for relief.

"Oh, please..." Ruth groaned as the green vegetable penetrated her cunt. "Just fuck me with it... I need it so bad..."

Allan was even more excited at the way Ruth's cunt so readily accepted the firm vegetable. Her bare lips were nicely swollen and her hole was gushing. He was thoroughly pleased that the assistant was so turned-on. She was quite a woman -- her rabid moaning the stuff of his fevered dreams.

Almost overcome by lust, Allan began to thrust with power. Ruth groaned at the pain, the shame and the pleasure -- all at the same time. It was the worst - and by far the very best -- experience she'd ever had. And she knew that just a little more screwing of the cucumber would finally make erupt in a paroxysm of relief.

Robyn noted that Ruth enjoyed being penetrated by the vegetable. She was proud of her therapy and what it had done for the high-class woman. But Allan was not quite finished with his therapy session. The good Doctor was now the assistant -- punishing her patient's nipples harder in order to keep her climax at bay a little longer.

Ruth cried out at the sudden cruelty. But the sharp pain in her nipples only made her more ravenous for her climax. Her hips bucked and her body strained against the leather cuffs not from protest but from need. Robyn gave a nod and a smile to Allan and he understood immediately. Without pause, he rammed the carrot into the assistant's waiting, stretched anus.

"No, please..." begged Ruth. "Too much..."

It was not the double penetration that bothered Ruth. She delirious from having the stranger - not for the first time - take both holes, filling and stretching her with a fabulous intensity. It was not the hardness of the carrot that was ramming into her arsehole since the wine bottle had been even harder. Nor was Ruth aware of the camera that was capturing everything - a perfect aid for more therapy with Allan. But she was utterly defeated, her body beyond its capacity to accept such denial.

"Fuck her good now," Robyn said quietly to Allan. "I have to let her cum."

"Oh, please..." Ruth urged them both.

Allan did as he was asked, ramming the produce into the sodden holes of the lovely assistant. He could not quite believe that the wicked Doctor's therapy had allowed him to stick a carrot up the arse of an older woman. And the fact he did not need to ask -- consent having been given ahead of time by the Doctor -- was even better. The uneven surface of the vegetable, rough and textured, seemed perfect for screwing the rabid bitch on the bench.

Ruth might have noticed how her rectum so easily adjusted to the carrot. But her mind was something else. The disgraceful debauchery, the pure wickedness of a married woman submitting to such disgusting acts, filled her thoughts -- and excited her beyond reason. She thought herself a slave of the good Doctor. And she was, after all, an anal slut who was very much enjoying the way this stranger used her smallest hole. Her polite husband had never been further from her thoughts as her rear end was reamed by the vegetable.

The stranger took the greatest delight in jamming the carrot hard into the gaping rectum. It was thrilling to hear her cries, the knowledge of pain mixed with pleasure. With her helpless cunt filled by the green vegetable, Allan rammed harder with the carrot. He didn't care whether Ruth climaxed but this was his last opportunity - for today -- to abuse the holes of the helpless bitch.

The good Doctor took care of Ruth. One hand clamped over the mouth of her assistant, she pressed a single finger onto Ruth's exposed, swollen clit. The groan of agony brought a smile to Robyn's face as she softly stimulated that centre of nerves and pleasure.

Ruth screamed as she orgasmed. Louder than she'd ever done. Her head thrashed as her body bucked against the restraints. She came hard -- as much for the escape from torment as for the intense sexual pleasure. Her body tensed without her thinking, her muscles squeezing hard against the fresh produce. All the better to feel the stranger happily buggering her with a fresh carrot.

Robyn sure to give Ruth every bit of the ecstasy she'd earned. And Ruth's body reacted with still more fury. Out of control, her muscles clamped hard. Without warning she ejected the carrot from her arsehole, the orange invader shooting onto the floor. Robyn did not mind that at all since it would be captured in the hidden cameras -- a wonderful teaching aid for Allan. Not to mention a wonderful, humiliating memory for Ruth at her next appointment.

Finally, the good Doctor called a halt to the session. She was very pleased with her therapy. And proud of both her patients.

"Let her down now," she said to Allan. "My assistant has a final treat."

Ruth was exhausted, panting and aching. But she heard what the good Doctor said and slipped off the bench to her knees. Both women knew Ruth's lust for fresh semen, for sucking dry the cocks of strangers. And Ruth understood the Doctor's intent -- a orgasm for the other patient was a reward for them both.

Sensing Allan's reluctance, she began to pull at his fly. She was sure he'd be fully erect. But he seemed to want to move way, as if it was his turn to be ashamed.

"Now Allan," the Doctor said in a soothing voice. "Remember, other sex acts are healthy. She won't put your cock in her mouth if you don't want."

Ruth agreed wholeheartedly. As a happy assistant to the deviant Doctor, her duty was only to extract his ball juice, no matter what the method. She quickly exposed his cock - nice and hard. That made her smile up at the stranger. The reasons for his fantasies had nothing to do with his size. He was clearly bigger than average, certainly more than her timid husband. With a wad of spit in her hand, she quickly lubricated the throbbing shaft.

"Let me finish you," she said quietly. "Doctor's orders."

Cupping his heavy balls in one hand, Ruth started to slowly stroke his length. Of course, she was a cock slut who enjoyed every appendage. It was far too late for shame about that. Not when she felt him harden further and heard his soft moans of pleasure.

"Yes, honey -- I want that cum. All over me."

It took time. Allan mostly thought of sex play as violating willing women. Not much aroused him to the same extent. Therapy usually gave him a boner -- and Ruth's submission had guaranteed that. But he really was not accustomed to women letting him cum. He could not hide his pleasure, though, a Ruth used all of her skill to pleasure and tempt him. Moaning louder, he glanced at the dirty Doctor for approval.

"Make her dirty," urged the Doctor with a grin.

"Yes, honey," added Ruth. "Cover my face."

Ruth loved this part of being an assistant. There was no denying her love of fresh cum and her craving for a healthy cock to explode with ecstasy. She started to stroke a little faster, she shifted her grip ever so slightly -- the better to cause the stranger's cock to strain and throb.

"I'm a dirty whore. Mark me with your seed."

His pre-cum was oozing and Ruth had to stop herself from tasting it with her tongue. But his balls were lifting now, heavy with his load. The stranger had closed his eyes, surrendering to the inevitable. Like Ruth, he gave a silent thanks to the naughty therapist.

"Make a mess. Blast it on me."

From just inches away, his cock pulsed in her hand and Ruth had a split second to prepare. A long, powerful shot of sticky cum splashed across her face. Ruth could not help smiling with joy as she kept stroking. His cries were of such relief, such pleasure. And his cum kept spurting onto her as Ruth turned her face to catch as much as she could. His semen landed in thick ropes across her forehead and her nose. One eye was stuck shut. She knew that big blobs had flown into her hair -- making just the mess she had asked for. And, as more of his semen emptied from his boiling balls, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch whatever she could.

He was panting with amazement. Ruth was panting with delight. He could not quite believe what the dirty bitch had done. Ruth was proud and pleased to have won such a big load of semen from the reluctant patient. Already his sticky load was starting to drip down her face, making her even more dirty and degraded.

Ruth knew it was the perfect finale for the stranger who was even more impressed by her willingness to be defiled with a face load of hot semen. She was excited to wear his load. She was proud to be such a slut. Even more important, she was satisfied to have given her best service to this strange man.

And there was the taste, as well. Doctor Robyn helped with that, using her fingers to scoop some of the cum into Ruth's open mouth. She made sure to make a show of it, savouring his semen and letting him see her rolling it on her tongue.

***********************

"You will be too sore for your husband tonight," said Robyn.

Ruth was resting, her body aching. The other patient's semen was still drying on her skin. He'd had priority for the shower. Ruth had noted how Allan had left without another word, as if sneaking away in shame. She understood how he might feel that way -- having had displayed his strange and perverted sexual desires.

She felt somewhat the same -- another stranger had used her body for his pleasure. And it had been obvious to the other exactly how much Ruth had enjoyed being defiled and degraded. To be fucked with objects -- bottles and fresh produce -- had been disgraceful. But, of course, that shame had only heightened her thrill at her forced compliance with the stranger's therapy. Despite being brought off, finally, she was still feeling unusually horny.

"I need it anyway," Ruth replied. "I am too horny and he won't notice."

"You do enjoy being my assistant."

"Yes, I do. Its so wicked. Maybe I should have had more fantasies like that. A stranger sticking objects into my holes. Oh, but I needed to cum so much."

"You are a naturally submissive woman. More than most."

"I am a dirty slut," Ruth confessed. "A disgusting, depraved woman."

"All of which makes you healthy and exciting. Allan thought so."

"Yes, Doctor. And I still need to cum."

"Spread your legs," Robyn suggested.

Ruth was somewhat surprised. It seemed so long since the good Doctor had pleasured her. And that had been therapy, a clever ploy to convince Ruth to overcome her inhibitions. But she was far from that conservative wife and mother now.

"My assistant deserves some extra credit." Robyn was saying as she lay between Ruth's naked thighs. "And I admit... I was very turned on watching you do such a good job with him."

Ruth sighed as the therapist stroked lightly over her swollen, bruised cunt lips. Normally it was the who patient who licked the therapist. But there was no resistance - Ruth knew the sublime pleasure that the good Doctor could provide. And she had not lied about her arousal. Ruth bit her lip to keep herself from begging.

"I'll be gentle," promised Robyn in a whisper.

The good Doctor really was turned-on by the acts she had witnessed -- encouraged. Her wife would get lucky that night. But for now, it was all about Ruth. The scent of the other woman was powerful thanks to her denial. With the softest of touches, Robyn began to lick the tortured cunt lips. There was no mistaking the soft whining from her patient.

"Relax... and enjoy it," Robyn murmured.

Then she proceeded to give Ruth the relief she'd been craving. Expertly licking her bare slit and flicking over her clit while Ruth bucked her hips. Then probing her wet, married hole as Ruth exploded with orgasm. Robyn enjoyed that very much and she buried her face now, continuing to eat the other woman as she soared to orgasm after orgasm.

Of course, it was quite some time before Ruth was sent home. First, the two women spent time enjoying one another. And, naturally, Ruth mustered the energy to finger and lick the Doctor's cunt in return.

12