Ruth's Therapy Ch. 18

Story Info
Whored out for a business deal.
5.7k words
4.52
4.5k
4

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************************

"You will entertain two male colleagues of Ms Sanders," Petra explained. "They are in town for an important meeting. One night only."

Ruth's heart sank on hearing that. She'd assumed that her service would be to Ms Sanders directly. After all, Ruth would have welcome another chance to service the prodigious cock of Ms Sander's young slave boy. Or perhaps to submit to Ms Sanders herself once again since the contract with the therapist seemed to include Ruth providing pleasure to certain of the Doctor's friends.

But Petra was telling Ruth that she was expected to help close a business deal. By having sex with two male strangers.

"Entertain? You mean?..."

Ruth thought it an awful idea. She was certain that she had no interest in being a private whore for Ms Sanders. But Petra had no time to indulge this older woman. It was a matter of business and Ruth should see that herself. And Petra had no interest in being fucked by two men -- she'd recently obtained a new boyfriend.

"Its a crucial deal. Ms Sanders is giving them an extra thank you. That's you."

"But...two men? She wants both of them?..."

Petra knew all about these encounters with colleagues or associates of her boss. She herself had had the chance, more than once, to be wined and dined by an important, powerful client. And then fucked royally by a man with much experience of women's bodies. Ms Sanders knew that her PA had no interest in these newest business partners. But Petra knew that the important thing was the fucking. She aimed to keep Ruth focused on her task.

"You still have that card?" interrupted Petra. "Get yourself new stockings and suspenders. A G-string is acceptable, if you wish, but no briefs or bikini."

Ruth had wanted to ask why she, only one woman, was expected to entertain two men. And, perhaps, some of the finer details of what was required. Was it just sucking and fucking? Did these men have more perverted desires for her. Already she was trembling. Was this what her therapy had been designed for? Or was this after all, not so different from her fantasies. But Petra concluded the conversation.

"I'll send the details," were her last words before hanging up.

*************************

Ruth had allowed herself the luxury of feeling disgusted. And thinking that perhaps there was some mistake. Not having sex with strangers, since she'd done that often enough as part of her therapy. That had felt so dangerous and exciting. And she'd been grateful to be forced to let men grope her and use her sexually. This felt so very different -- being expected to behave as a call-girl or an escort. Ruth was sure that Doctor Robyn would explain everything to her friend, Virginia.

"You will do whatever Virginia wants," replied Robyn in a cool voice. "Not because of the contract. But because it pleases you to obey her."

"But this is... dirty, slutty... As if I am being used for someone else's benefit."

"And what are you, my dear? After everything you have learned?"

Ruth knew there was no way she could argue her way out of this. Her inhibitions were still strong. But she knew that was only part of her mind talking -- the old Ruth. As a wife and mother she still sometimes wondered if it was best to deny the new Ruth. There was no denying, however, the way her cunt tingled every time she thought about the assignment from Ms Sanders.

"I am... dirty and slutty... and obedient."

"Yes, that is right," said the Doctor in a reassuring tone. "You love new cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, Doctor."

Ruth was becoming aware of something else. That tremble she had felt while talking with Petra... that was the key. At first, Ruth had assumed that her little tremble was a reaction of horror, of being appalled by the suggestion she could be summonsed so easily and sent to fuck anonymous men.

The chat with Doctor Robyn made it all clear. That tremble, that physical reaction, had been one of delight and anticipation. Strangers putting their cocks into her mouth and into her married cunt. She had no idea what they would desire and that, too, was exciting. But she would dress for dinner, make an excuse to leave her husband at home. Her sweet, loving husband who would have no idea. And she would present herself to these men as a carnal gift from the powerful Ms Sanders.

"But Doctor, at my age... I am in my early fifties. Apart from being married."

"Whatever age, you are thrilled at being used by strangers." the Doctor pointed out. "For their pleasure."

"Yes, Doctor."

"Then its simple. Think of this as an extension of therapy. And do as you are told."

Ruth had already surrendered, knowing that the deal was done. There could be no escape. Whatever misgivings she might feel at being such a meek slut, she would obey the call from Ms Sanders.

*****************************

Ruth had found it easy to leave her husband behind. It might have been the lovely dress. Or the fact she was wearing no underwear. But that wasn't it, not really. Telling her husband she was having dinner with some ladies from her club was a lie that was almost second nature now. The thrill of adulterous sex, being fucked by a regular lover -- or by strangers -- was wonderful enough but it was the submission, the obedience that she could not live without. That had been the true fruit of her wicked therapy.

The good Doctor had been right, as always. It was better to think of her assignment as part of her therapy. Doing what she was told, including by the daring Ms Sanders. And this evening was exactly like her therapy. Being obedient, submissive, helpless -- knowing she could do nothing but accept whatever was to be done to her.

None of that, however, made it easy to face what was ahead. She had found herself nervous and trembling in the back of the rideshare -- paid for by Virginia Sanders, of course -- on her way to an exclusive hotel. Her mind raced and her body tingled as she arrived at the restaurant to meet these two men.

Jim was tall and quite handsome. Thin, his face sporting a nice, close-cropped beard. Ash was stockier, more of a manly body and with much more grey hair. Both were deeply tanned. And surprisingly warm as they greeted Ruth with gentle kisses on her cheeks and followed her to their table at the back of the restaurant.

There was no hiding why she was there. Ruth had to hope that the other diners would not realise. A woman dining with two men? -- was that suspicious or would that throw-off any curious onlooker? It did not help that both men were so friendly and engaging. Attentive, even. Or that they took every opportunity to "accidentally" touch her hand or brush against her arm. It was fortunate that Ruth had been schooled in airs and graces and was somehow able to hold a conversation with the strangers.

She did not really want to have sex with them -- did she? But her nipples were hard and her cunt was moist. There was no hiding that both men found her attractive and that alone would have been enough to fire her passion. They were around her age and Ruth found them both quite handsome and charming. Not at all like her husband and that was already making Ruth more confident that she would do her duty - opening her legs for them both.

Both men had expensive tastes -- especially for wine. They ordered for Ruth as well, drinking carefully and with appreciation. Ruth was grateful that there was no attempt to make her drunk. Still, they were giving her just enough to lower her inhibitions. Ruth was grateful for that, too. Giving pleasure, being used sexually by others, was her mission in life now. But she was trapped, forced to let these two strangers have their way. Ruth could not ignore how thrilling that felt.

As when Jim put his hand on her thigh and began to slide it up past the hem of her dress. That caused Ruth to freeze momentarily. She could not possibly refuse him. But she was a little shocked that he was so brazen.

The men were talking about their weekends. It turned out they were friends and shared a passion for sailing. Which explained their deep tans. Jim mentioned that their wives seemed to enjoy having their husbands out of the way on weekends.

"You work for Virginia?" asked Ash.

"Umm... not exactly. I was introduced by a friend. Ms Sanders... she helped me."

"I'd hoped she might join us for some fun."

"Is she married?" asked Jim.

"She's divorced... some time ago. But she has someone. She is very committed to him."

"I prefer married women," said Jim. "They always know what they want."

"I hope you are married," Ash said with a grin.

"Yes... married..." Ruth stammered.

Her difficulty was due to the fact that Jim's fingers had reached past the top of her stockings and now were stroking the bare flesh of her upper thigh. Again, she was a little shocked. But there was something exciting about being felt up in a posh restaurant. Not to mention the thrill of this stranger being so casual as he took advantage of her.

Jim signalled the waiter for more wine. And he refused the dessert menu. With a grin, he told Ruth they'd have something to eat upstairs. But she was frozen momentarily. Ash was guiding her hand underneath the table, slowly placing it over his crotch. Ruth's instinct was to try pulling away but he had anticipated that - gripping her wrist tight. The men were taking charge and Ruth, somewhat relieved by that thought, allowed her hand to relax. Ash took the opportunity to press her hand down. Ruth noted the pleasing size of his bulge.

"This is your first time?" asked Ash softly.

He was not put-off by the chance to fuck a woman of Ruth's age. But this one's nerves were obvious. And she could only nod, mute with fear and excitement.

"Finish your wine," he told her softly. "We won't hurt you. Just do as you're told."

Ruth could not ignore hearing those magic words -- the words that Doctor Robyn had used at the start of her therapy. It seemed strange to hear them from the mouth of a stranger. But she assumed it must be a normal part of the routine these men used. Surely they did this often, being older and doing so much business together? And now she, a once conservative wife and mother, was to be their whore for the evening. It was terrible and sinful and Ruth could not help letting her hand linger over Ash's bulge, judging his size.

It was easier when they got into the elevator. It was only the three of them and Ruth could relax and as the men took what they wanted. Jim ran his hand up the back of her skirt, moaning with approval as he squeezed her bum. Ruth was glad that he found her body appealing. Older men were more discerning, after all, and she gave a silent thanks for her efforts to stay in shape. Ash was happy to display his lust, too, popping a button on her dress so as to thrust a hand between her double-Ds

"Great body," breathed Ash, gently stroking her generous cleavage. "Kept herself in great shape for her age."

"I like the married ones," said Jim. "Even better when we don't have to pay for them."

Their hands were experienced and skilled as they groped her on the ride up. Ruth knew it was shameful to be whored-out by Ms Sanders, sent to these men to help close a business deal. Bur all she had to do was... whatever they told her.

"Great tits. Hot bitch," moaned Ash as he explored further.

This was Ruth's last chance to call the whole thing off. But there would be no escape. It was perfectly delicious to be under the control of these strangers. Unlike her sweet husband, these men were turned on by a submissive woman. And it was thrilling to be led down the hall to the high-class suite. Anyone who happened along would see her disheveled and with her breasts half exposed.

The door was barely closed before Ash planted a strong, passionate kiss on the mouth of the married woman. Ruth happily returned the move. She was there to obey, to please them. She could feel their lust as Ash held her tight so that his friend could undo her dress. In a flash, she was left with nothing but her expensive suspenders and stockings.

"Thank you, Virginia," Jim groaned.

Ruth was no more than a sexual plaything for these men. She should have been afraid but the once conservative, high-class woman found it easy to submit. It was thrilling to have two strangers stroking and fondling her naked flesh. Ruth could still be surprised that such men found her body so appealing.

"Oh baby, I am gonna enjoy you," growled the heavy-set Ash.

Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around the men as they hefted and sucked her breasts. Her skin was so pale against their tans. Both men admired her full, pert shape. Of course, her small nipples were hard and it was Ash who started to really suck - and bite -- her teats when room service arrived with the champagne. He withdrew only long enough to tear off his own clothes. Jim took the opportunity to pour some of the cold liquid over Ruth's big, heaving tits before sucking them clean. And she moaned in response, content to show her gratitude.

The wedding ring on Jim's finger was a reminder to Ruth that she, too, was an adulterer. But illicit sex provided a thrill that her loving husband could never match. And her role was to be obedient and submissive for these men, to focus on the sexual pleasure of strangers.

Ash slapped her bottom and then two pairs of hands were pressing on her shoulders. Ruth did not need to be told to pleasure their cocks. The fact that both men were already hard made it irresistible for the sweet wife and mother. But it felt all the better to be forced to her knees.

The bigger man had a cock to match -- hard and thick, not too long. And Ash was not patient, yanking her hair as he quickly shoved his length into her mouth. She could not help her tiny moan as her mouth stretched wide. Nor as he thrust hard, obviously eager for his reward from the new business deal. For Ruth, the discomfort was nothing compared to the excitement of a new, rampant penis. She knew her cunt was stirring as Ash held her head firmly so as to thrust deep, his balls swinging under her chin.

Jim was more average-sized -- but Ruth was impressed by his manhood simply because it was hard, erect and throbbing for the touch of her lips. Therapy had helped her embrace the role of giving oral service to strangers. And it was very satisfying to be allowed to pleasure Jim without his hands guiding her, letting her mouth savour him and gently flicking her tongue over his swollen veins.

"Fuck... this is a good one," groaned Jim in appreciation.

"Virginia knew we wanted a good cocksucker," replied Ash as he took another turn.

Ruth felt the familiar longing in her cunt as the men each filled her mouth. Ash was a little frightening, with his strength and his eagerness. But his passion was the kind Ruth had craved for so long. She was happy to smile at each man and his wonderful cock. Though she was under no illusions about what was expected. She tried to repeat what she'd seen in those movies -- stroking one cock in her hand as the other thrust between her lips. It was exciting to be so horny and whorish. And this was only the beginning. These older, experienced men would take full advantage of her.

"She's had plenty of practice," Ash moaned, unaware of how deeply that burned the once faithful wife. "But she sure is a hottie."

"Great mouth," Jim announced to his friend, not bothering to address Ruth.

"I should have married this one," chuckled Ash. "She'd keep me hard all the time."

Was she better than their wives? Ruth knew that few women would permit two strangers to grope and fuck them. But their toned, tanned bodies were naked and pressing against hers. They were hot with lust and hunger for her holes. It was the kind of thing she had once dreamed of -- before Doctor Robyn. These men would fuck her as they never fucked their wives. Her cunt was wet and ready.

The business partners dragged their prey to her feet, Ash holding Ruth tight once more in his strong arms. He was not much taller than her and his manly chest pressed against her juicy boobs. Ruth knew he could feel her panting, though she was watching Jim undress from the corner of her eye, wedding ring still glistening.

She could not help moaning with her own excitement as the men explored her further. Hands squeezed her fulsome breasts. Fingers slid up to her cunt, parting her smooth, bare flesh. A hand slipped up her stockinged legs, the fingers slipping through the cleft of her bottom.

"Ready to be fucked like a whore?" whispered Ash.

Another slap was administered to her butt and Ruth pulled the men closer. She did not expect either man could use her the way her Master would -- her wonderful Peter with more than seven inches of manhood. But she was here to give pleasure, not receive. She moaned as a finger was jammed into her already soaking cunt.

"She's tight," growled Jim.

Pushing her down onto the bed, Ash cupped her heavy tits as Jim forced her toned legs wide. The bigger, stronger man was hungry for her. He sucked and bit, Ruth lapping up the pain that mixed with lust. She grabbed for his cock, wanting to be the best slut she could. Jim dribbled still more champagne down her body and, especially, her bare-shaven cunt lips. The cold liquid was thrilling against her hot skin.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty face," Ash muttered. "My friend wants your arsehole."

"No, I don't..." she started to protest.

That was the moment when Jim shoved his face into her cunt, enjoying the taste of the booze and her womanly juices. Ruth let her legs fall wider apart, eager for the stranger to tongue her sex. Jim was an avid cunt-licker and she was cumming almost instantly. She wanted to say something, anything, but Ash invaded her mouth, muffling her sounds with his thick erection. There was no stopping her ecstatic moans as he held her head tight, thrusting hard and deep as the slutty wife and mother writhed and ground against the other man's expert oral treatment. Ash's crude face fuck didn't allow Ruth to show her best technique but, after all, it was all about him. The near choking of his fat dick was reward enough for them both.

Ruth's senses were buzzing as these two men began to overpower her. She enjoyed two wonderful orgasms from Jim's mouth and then the men were switching. Obviously practiced, they flipped Ruth onto hands and knees. This time it was Jim who was at the top, ready with his average-sized erection shoved in her face. Ash took position behind her -- her favourite, doggy-style. Ruth knew what was to come and readied herself for the crude assault of the fat dick.

Luckily, she was wet for them, excited by their demands for her body and her holes. Still, Ash was rough and she could not help a small cry of pain as he used a single thrust to try forcing his entire length into her. He was uncaring, wanting only to bury his manhood in the pussy provided for free. And Ruth pushed her hips back, eager to give herself. She heard his grunting and felt her fulsome double-D breasts swinging as he rammed her. Then her cunt opened so that he was fully seated in her, his balls against her cunt lips.

"It's a good pussy," said the man behind her.

"Leave some for me," was the reply.

Jim was more gentle but no less insistent. With Ruth's head in his crotch, he took a handful of her hair to guide her mouth over his cock. Strangely, her thought as he forced her deep was that he had no tan lines - apparently enjoying being nude under the sun. But the tickling of his pubic hair against her nose returned Ruth's thoughts to the job at hand. Jim thrust more slowly, allowing her to show her own skills, holding his shaft with firm lips as she swirled her tongue around the shaft as he slowly pistoned into her.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12