Ruth's Therapy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want pussy," Jim soon declared.

"You'll enjoy this one."

They meant for Ruth to be a nameless whore -- and that turned her on even more. She was sure her sweet husband never even thought such words. These men wanted a mere plaything and she had never felt more satisfied at being used so casually. She was helpless, in any event, still on all fours as Ash roughly forced her mouth onto his wet shaft while Jim penetrated her now used cunt.

He was smaller but somehow his thrusting was better. Despite the rough, choking invasion of her mouth, Jim's smaller cock soon had her cumming again -- her soft moans around Ash's shaft only adding to his enjoyment. Ruth quickly came again, elated at being used by these strangers. Their passion for her body was thrilling and it was even more fun to have them swapping back and forth, each man with a different technique. The once conservative, faithful wife found it intoxicating -- she was no more than icing on the cake of a lucrative business deal but, after all, she was serving Ms Sanders at the same time. While Ash fucked her hard for yet another time, she licked his friend's balls and rejoiced in being such a harlot.

*************************

Fortunately, they eventually gave her some respite. Ruth was left panting, glowing in her naked glory. Her jaw was aching but she made no effort to move from the bed. Neither man was done with her. And it was deliciously naughty to be so available, still willing, as Ash stepped onto the balcony to phone his wife. It was a reminder that Ruth, too, had once promised to be faithful. And of how dirty and slutty she had become. That flicker of guilt was quickly obliterated when Jim rolled her onto her tummy and spread her shapely bottom.

"Does your husband enjoy this hole?" he asked softly.

"No... I mean... well..."

Jim seemed not to hear, happy to focus on the sight of her juicy, rounded bum framed by the suspenders and stockings. Ruth managed to not flinch at the touch of his tongue on her anus. Nor when he slipped a wet finger into her tight passage. She tried to suppress her moan. It was filthy to let this man know that her bottom had been trained to give pleasure. But, like a good slut, she let herself relax and open as Jim began to slip a wet finger into her once forbidden place. Another finger in her steamy cunt was more than enough to force her over the edge and she was cumming loudly as Ash returned to jam his thick penis into her mouth.

Her consent was assumed -- as it had been all evening. Ash gripped her head to give himself the best access. He really did think Ruth had a pretty face and it excited him to defile her. But Jim had more base needs and held her ankles wide apart as he slipped his hard length into her steaming cunt. Once again, Ruth was pinned by these men, trapped and helpless. They were so casual in the way they used her and, like the good submissive, she revelled in her surrender.

The pounding in her cunt was rough, almost painful. It made her flesh ripple and her big boobs shake and bounce. All for the visual pleasure of these dirty adulterers. It was her true calling to be a sex toy for strange men and she quickly was engulfed by yet another orgasm. And when Ash began to rub his wet cock and his hairy balls over her face, the degrading treatment caused her cunt to spasm around Jim's pounding shaft.

"She's still so tight," moaned Jim as he gave his place to the other man.

Ash's weight and size forced Ruth down, spread and available for both fuckers. She was grateful for the thicker shaft -- especially when Jim began to slap her breasts and pinch hard on her nipples. Of course she groaned with pain but that did nothing except spur on both the men.

"She is a hottie," exclaimed Jim to his friend. "Takes more than my wife."

"Roll her over," Ash said between his grunting. "She likes doggy."

That was true, of course, though how they knew escaped Ruth. But she had no need to ponder since the two men were more than strong enough to flip her over bodily and resume their assault. She recognised their frenzy and knew that soon enough she would receive both loads of sticky semen. Ash was slamming deep into her from behind when she felt again a finger against her anus -- signalling that Jim still wanted to take her most taboo place.

"No... I don't..." she gasped as Ash plundered her cunt.

"Is she saying she wants it?" Ash joked.

"Relax baby," said Jim as he took position behind her. "Older bitches love being arse fucked."

What Jim meant was that he was going to enjoy her tight passage. Ruth had no doubt of that. She was on all fours, vulnerable and available. She thought of Master Peter -- that hole was his. But he surely would not oppose another man using her well-trained behind. She groaned with fear and desire as Jim began to force himself into her bottom. Master David had been so much thicker but Jim was eager and somewhat rough. Ruth thought he might damage her tight entrance but the pain was almost welcome. Not too much compared to the lovely sensations of her being stretched open.

"Bitch feels good," grunted Jim to his friend.

Ruth glowed at the compliment. And moaned as Jim began to shove more of his cock into her. He held her waist tight, thrusting too fast for her to adjust but enough to prove that she was, after all, a submissive who could give all her holes as required. She could not, in any event, ignore the change from pain to pleasure as her sphincters began to accommodate Jim, feeling the warmth as he began to piston his six inches in and out of her bottom.

"You like it, baby. Don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Please..."

Ash was not interested in her comfort either. He'd slipped under Ruth as his friend split her arse with his cock and now pulled Ruth's pretty face into his crotch, wiping her cunt juice and her saliva across her pretty face. That was perfect for her, submissive and abused. As was Ash's response to her protests, yanking her hair as he jammed his full length into her mouth. Ruth was scared and, yet, more thrilled than she could have imagined -- after all her therapy and training, it was the powerful Ms Sanders who'd provided the most electrifying experience.

Jim, too, was excited. He rarely got the chance for anal sex. Now he was sharing this mature bitch with his friend, despoiling another man's wife. He felt his balls coming to the boil.

"I'm gonna blow my load," he growled to his friend.

"Fill her up, buddy," Ash grunted in reply.

Ruth was finding it hard to breath as Ash threatened to damage her. But the warmth in her bottom was a welcome relief and somehow she had enough experience to sense that the other man was, indeed, about to unleash his orgasm inside her dark hole. Trapped between two thrusting cocks, she experienced her own elation as the business man in her arse jammed hard and deep, groaning aloud as his shaft pulsed and spurted his hot semen into her innards.

Even without her own orgasm, Ruth was exultant at taking the stranger's load in her bottom. It was exciting that her once virgin butt was now of service to men - and women. She had been sent by Ms Sanders to pleasure these men and now she had proof of her success. As Jim slowed his thrusting, still panting hard, she had a lovely thought of her filth mixing with the contents of his balls.

There was little time for such thoughts, however. Ash was dragging her off the bed and forcing her onto her knees in front of him. The other man wanted his orgasm, too, and Ruth would never deny him. Not when his thick, erect cock was bobbing in front of her eyes.

"Finish me, slut," he commanded. "Take it on your face."

Ruth obeyed his order with relish. Wanking a stranger was almost the perfect task for a submissive slut -- no physical pleasure for her while taking care of the man's needy dick. She made sure to focus as she knelt for Ash, with the warmth in her bum hole and the other man's semen threatening to leak onto the floor. With a grin, she wrapped one hand around the bobbing prick, fingers only just making it around his girth.

Jim was finished with her, grabbing his phone and heading to the balcony. Surely to call his loving wife. For Ruth, her job was almost done -- she was a dirty whore who had served her purpose and was now to be discarded. Except for Ash and she fondled his balls as her other hand worked his shaft with her best technique

"Give it to me," she grinned up at him. "All over my face."

"You slut."

Ruth gripped his cock a little tighter and opened her mouth for him. It was true that she was a slut. These strangers had forced her, used her. But she was a lover of cocks and, whether submissive or not, it was always satisfying to extract a man's cum. Then she felt the telltale twitch of his cock.

"Do it," she urged him. "Cover me."

The first bolt of semen exploded from his cock just as she stuck out her tongue. Ruth's aim was perfect as a line of sticky cum splashed across her face. She felt the triumph as he began to coat her face, the next shot landing on her tongue and her chin. His balls were heavy and his power impressive. Instinctively, she shuffled closer so that every drop would land on her skin. Her hand never stopped moving, trying now to milk his balls, enjoying her own reward as his seed splashed on her face, across her tongue and in her long, dark hair.

She waited until Ash had stopped groaning and carefully took him between her lips. Still caressing his balls, she gingerly sucked the last of his cum. The taste of his semen was a delight. As was the thick coating of semen on her face. Surely making her even more pretty in the eyes of this businessman stranger. Ruth was flushed with pride at extracting his cum so expertly and showing her most slutty, obedient side. Best of all was the thrill of having pleasured two men, exactly as ordered.

*******************************

Jim never reappeared. Ash collapsed on to the bed with a satisfied grin on his face. He was thinking of his wife but with no sense of guilt -- she was a fine woman who rarely swallowed his cum, much less agreed to let her husband blast it onto her face. The evening's fun had, however, convinced him of the wisdom of doing business with Virginia Sanders. Though he himself would ask for a younger slut next time.

"Take a shower," he offered to Ruth. "I'll order some more drinks."

The handsome, tanned stranger was trying to make small talk. But, of course, Ruth understood that she had been dismissed. Her role for the evening had been concluded and the men no longer had any interest in her. What else should be expected by a submissive slut such as herself? In truth, she had little desire to chat since she was no more than a dirty, cheating slut. It felt strangely rousing to know that she had pleased these men and, just as importantly, Ms Sanders.

Emerging a short time later, Ruth found the suite empty. One of the men had carefully placed her clothes over a chair -- no doubt that was Jim. Ruth got dressed in silence. Her expensive stockings were half-ruined and she left those behind before making her way to the elevator.

The walk through the foyer was nerve-wracking and exciting. She was sure, though, that no-one would guess she'd spent the evening as a call girl. The rideshare home was, again, on Ms Sanders' account. The only surprise was the message on her phone, notifying her that $1,000 had been transferred into her bank. Ruth could not help smiling at the thought that Petra had arranged the payment, cementing the truth that she'd been whored-out by the powerful lady lawyer.

Her only concern was whether the marks on her breasts would fade before she would need to make love to her husband.

12