Ruth's Therapy Ch. 19

Story Info
Sinking further into depravity.
5.5k words
4.5
7.9k
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************

Ruth was lying next to Deepana, in the darker woman's bed. They were both naked and smelled of sex. Deepana's smaller tits rose and fell as her panting slowed. It always took her time to come down from the incredible orgasms she enjoyed with her white lesbian lover -- even more when, as today, Ruth ate her pussy while slowly fucking her butt with the small vibrator. The brown-skinned woman had come to crave anal pleasure -- only with women, though. The post-orgasmic glow was always enhanced when Ruth casually played with her hard, chocolate-coloured nipples.

But today Deepana had her hands clamped over her face. She was trying to suppress her squeal of shock and amazement.

"You cheated with two men? At the same time? Oh my god."

Ruth had tried to tell Deepana, honestly, about her most recent sexual escapade. She needed to tell someone who would understand how strange it felt. Not Doctor Robyn. But Deepana found it hard to understand.

"You let them do everything?" she exclaimed.

"I obeyed everything they said," Ruth answered. "Its therapy."

"You let those two men rape you?"

Deepana had only ever had sex with one man. She tried to deny her craving for sex with a man other than her husband. And she refused to accept that lesbian sex was cheating.

"No, not rape," Ruth tried to say. "Ms Sanders gave me a job. As part of my therapy."

"I want to hear all about this Ms Sanders. But I can't believe you let one of the bastards stick his erection in your butt."

"Its what I have been trained for. By Doctor Robyn," Ruth said with a wicked grin.

Ruth was actually surprised to hear herself say it out loud. But it was true -- and she knew that had always been the purpose of the Doctor's perverted therapy. There was almost nothing to separate Ruth from the others she had met in her journey. Like dog and Valentina, both lovely young women who submitted willingly to all manner of disgusting and horrid acts. Acts that Ruth, too, found very satisfying.

"It's the reason she sent me to you," explained Ruth. "So I would learn to give my body to a woman."

"And now you submit to me," cried out Deepana with a loud laugh. "And you do everything I say, as well."

"Master Peter is always number one," Ruth reminded the other woman.

"I'd never take a man up there. Not his big cock," protested Deepana.

"You know you'd enjoy it," Ruth assured her. "I'm sure your husband would say yes."

"Not those black six inches," Deepana mused, enjoying Ruth's fingers on her long nipples. "But maybe I should try a bigger toy."

"Yes, you should," said Ruth as she hugged her dark-skinned lover. "Why don't I find you a nice, life-size toy we can try together."

Deepana didn't say anything right away. She was still trying to pretend she was reticent. But Ruth saw the fire in her eyes. Her lesbian playmate was already hooked on the idea.

"Do you really submit to me?" Deepana asked. "Do everything I want?"

"I never imagined being so dirty with a woman," replied Ruth. "Yes, I will do anything you want."

"Good," said Deepana excitedly. "I've been thinking about something. Since that time you licked me after peeing."

Ruth could guess where this was going. And she had been truthful -- she regarded Deepana as her friend and mistress and was prepared to do anything the other woman desired. Now she let Deepana drag her by the hand to the bathroom, her own excitement rising as she watched her lover's joy.

"I want to pee on you," said Deepana, sounding excited and nervous.

Ruth's heart jumped at the thrill. Deepana was like her partner in crime, a fellow traveller on the road to depravity and humiliation -- except that Deepana got so much pleasure from making Ruth do disgusting and shameful things. It was only natural that Deepana should take this pleasure, too.

"Yes. I want that, too," Ruth said quietly.

She gave a quick kiss to her friend's mouth and sank to her knees in front of the brown-skinned woman. And Deepana shuddered with delight.

"You want me to do this?" she asked nervously.

"Master Peter does this. And my Mistress should mark me the same."

Both women were astonished to hear those words from Ruth's mouth. But Deepana was even more excited to have Ruth press her pale-skinned face into her dark crotch. And to feel the white hands reach around to cup her bottom, holding her close.

"Maybe spread your cunt," Ruth suggested. "So I don't miss a drop."

Deepana almost could not believe it was going to happen. But she followed the advice, finding her fleshy cunt lips between her thick bush and spreading herself open.

"That therapy is so dirty," she muttered.

"Give it all to me," murmured Ruth as she opened her mouth an inch from Deepana's fingers. "Every drop."

Seconds later, the familiar sound of hissing, spraying piss filled the bathroom. Deepana had needed to relieve herself -- there was nothing to stop her stream blasting onto the other woman's face at point blank range. Ruth did not flinch as the hot piss jetted against her face, splashing into her hair and cascading down her body.

"Oh my god. Oh my god" panted Deepana with amazement.

Even better than the physical relief was the daring act of pissing on another person -- her lesbian lover. Deepana was wide-eyed as she watched her friend stick out her tongue so as to taste her pee straight from the source.

It was the first time that Deepana realised her power over the white woman. She'd not really believed that a woman would so readily accept a piss facial. Nor that it was so easy to empty her bladder onto a woman's face. But she felt only elation as she drenched her friend in fresh, hot urine.

Ruth noted how the other woman's piss was different to Master Peter. But at such close range the scent still stung her eyes and filled her nostrils. She was glad to catch some of the stream on her tongue, to swallow and taste her friend's most intimate, dirty fluid. Ruth greedily swallowed everything she caught in her mouth, roused by the astonishment she caused.

"Oh my god. Oh my god," Deepana gasped at the brazen display before her.

At last the hot stream subsided. Now Ruth could probe with her tongue, licking and cleaning. She knew there was too much mess to manage with her tongue -- her face, her hair, over her heaving tits and on the floor. Deepana, too, was wet from the forceful spraying of her fresh pee. But being soaked and degraded meant only that Ruth should lick and suck to remove as much piss as possible from the other woman's engorged cunt.

Deepana understood, too. Now she saw the freedom that Ruth felt at being so lewd and wanton. And Deepana say that she was the Mistress, that she could have whatever she wanted from the once conservative white slut.

"You are a filthy bitch," she whispered.

Ruth rested on her haunches, so that Deepana could see her piss still dripping down her pale skin.

"I used to imagine men doing unspeakable things," she explained with a contented smile. "Now I want you to do the same."

Her dark-skinned lover bent down, as if to pull Ruth to her feet.

"No, Mistress," the white slut said in a quiet, firm voice. "You shower. I'll clean the mess."

************************

"Yes, Master... I let those men fuck me..."

Ruth had suddenly realised that Peter had a different view than Deepana to the fact she'd given herself to the two businessmen. She was not sure how her Master could know about the performance she'd given under the orders of Ms Sanders. But now, naked on her knees in front of Peter, the guilt and shame was worse than anything she'd ever felt. Ruth only wished her gorgeous young Master would shove his thick penis into her mouth.

"You obeyed them? Submitted to them?"

In fact, Peter knew enough of the details of Ruth's night with the two businessmen. Doctor Robyn had made a point of letting him know -- her plan, after all, was to further the kinky therapy of her patient. Ruth had long desired to be used by multiple men. But Peter was not the kind to easily share his willing slut.

"No, Master... not submit. Not like that. I was obeying... Ms Sanders... and Robyn..."

He was slapping her face now with his hardened cock. Peter thought she was pretty, her age worn well. And it was fun to punish her with his cock, making her wait for him to fill her mouth. Ruth enjoyed being degraded in that way, even if the weight of his turgid meat was uncomfortable as he whacked one cheek and then the other. She would never complain -- his cock was the finest thing she could imagine. And, besides, she preferred the discomfort of being dick-slapped to the shame and disgust of confessing her dirty evening of pleasure.

"You are a cock slut. You need more. More than one."

"Oh, Master... they made me. But yours is the best cock, Master."

Ruth tried to let her mouth hang open. She hoped he'd stop slapping her face long enough to thrust brutally down her throat. But Peter was not one to be distracted. He reached down and slapped hard against her heavy, heaving tits. And Ruth cried out with the pain even as she accepted her punishment.

"The therapist warned me," he said as he slapped her shaking DD-cups again. "She told me you're ravenous for meat."

"I serve you, Master," Ruth groaned under the pain. "Yours is the cock I think of always."

Which was true. And an incredible confession for Ruth to make given her many years as a dutiful wife and mother. But she'd become a cock whore and she was grateful even for the slapping of her Master's thick, heavy meat on her face. She was even more thrilled when her young Master grabbed the heavy collar around her neck and yanked her onto his gorgeous, hard shaft.

"Take it, dirty slut," Peter growled as he rammed her mouth full.

He found it strange that an older woman -- and a dedicated slut, at that -- had such little sexual experience. But she always was eager to stretch her mouth to accommodate his thick shaft. It was almost too much for her, especially when he thrust so roughly. But Ruth was relieved that her Master wanted to use her like that. She knew that he enjoyed the sounds of her choking and struggling. And she was sure she deserved no less than to be reamed by her wonderful Master.

"Yeah, take that cock," he told her, still ramming deep past her lips. "This is what your mouth was made for."

Ruth knew it was true. She wanted to tell Master so. But her mouth was full of his thick, swollen shaft. It almost made her gag each time he thrust forward. Already her drool was oozing past her lips and running down her chin. Peter was in a mood, eager to use her brutally. There was no mistaking it when he grabbed a handful of her dark hair to give more leverage for his crude thrusting. Ruth was thankful even for that, eager to show her devotion.

Then his hand was on her collar again, dragging Ruth to her feet. She felt a little tremor of fear at the explosion of his strength. Her sweet husband lacked the physical power to dominate her in that way. He'd never have thought of it. But her Master was in the mood to treat her roughly. Ruth gasped as he flung her down over the lounge. And she could not stifle her cry as he slapped hard on her bottom. Ruth thought it was all about punishment and she was happy enough for that. Peter, though, could not help once again admiring her shapely curves. There was no doubt that those businessmen would have enjoyed her toned legs and her nicely rounded arse. The thought only firmed his intentions.

"I'm taking your holes back," he said in a menacing tone.

"Yes, Master," she breathed. "Please..."

Roughly he kicked her legs apart. Ruth knew what was coming. She also knew she was not quite ready. The trouble was that Ruth was not quite wet enough for a cock as thick as his. Her cunt was wet after taking his wondrous cock in her mouth. But it always was easier to accept his bulk if her started slowly. Of course, she had no choice. Peter quickly aimed the head of his thick cock against her entrance. Ruth groaned with need and with alarm.

"Oh, Master..." she groaned as he jammed the spongy head past her entrance.

He heard her gasp, knew he was going to hurt her with his big cock. But this day he cared nought for that. Holding firmly around the softness of her mature waist, he began to drive into her.

"Oh, Master..." she gasped with pain and desire.

What better way to atone for her wickedness than accept the pain of Master's cruel thrusting? But Peter was not waiting, forcing himself deeper with each thrust. She could feel the friction as her cunt tried to accommodate his rampant manhood. And she feared he might tear her, make her bleed. But she felt, too, the wetness gushing into her hole. The powerful shaft always made her body respond so perfectly.

"Take it, dirty slut," he told her.

"Fuck me, Master," she groaned under his assault. "Make me your whore."

Ruth had, of course, never said such words to anyone but Master Peter. It was shameful to say such a thing to a man not her husband. But he knew just how to impose his will on her. The perfect reader of her submissive needs. His youthful energy and his powerful cock did the rest. Already her cunt was opening for him as he shoved himself balls deep.

"Oh... Master..." she moaned into the lounge.

Peter was in a hurry today. Already buried in the slut's cunt, he was eager to prepare her to be used anally. His thumb pressed against her tight rear entrance. And, naturally, Ruth flinched in protest despite her true wishes to submit completely.

"Stay still, bitch," he said sternly. "I am taking back this hole as well."

Ruth had been a good submissive, regularly using a butt plug to keep her rear entrance supple and ready for her Master. But his penis was so big -- and hard. She knew she should relax her hole to make it open more easily for him. That would avoid the pain for her, too. The passion and speed of his assault made that impossible as he penetrated her most intimate place.

"Tight little hole," Peter growled as he began to violate her anal opening.

"Master... be careful..."

His thumb had barely opened Ruth's shit hole. And he was using nothing more than her cunt juice and his spittle to lubricate his hard pole. Still, Peter was determined that his submissive feel every inch of his big cock.

"Please..." she pleaded. "Give me a minute..."

Of course, he ignored her plea. His cock was more than hard enough to be forced into her anus -- and then to spread her sphincters. The pain was something new for Ruth. She did her best to contain her cries -- after all, she ought to be grateful for Master's cock in her bottom. The mature woman had promised her body -- and her holes -- to her Master and this was his right. But the fucking was like she'd imagined rape to be. The burning in her passage was too terrible. And she was sure that she felt her skin giving way.

"Don't bother to beg," he panted to her, incredibly aroused by his brutal arse fucking. "Your arse belongs to me."

Peter had no interest, for today, in sensual sex and pleasure for his submissive. There was real pleasure in such a forceful assault on her tight rectum. Not to mention the sight of Ruth's shapely curves, her firm thighs struggling to hold against his pounding and the fulsome, butt cheeks that rippled under his assault. The moans of her torment, too, were exciting him and Peter thrust deeper so that his balls slapped against the bare cunt flaps.

"Master... Master..." she panted in time to his pounding cock.

It was the agony combined with the thrill, the fear combined with the service. Ruth could feel her passage giving way now, trained as she was to accept Peter's mighty prong. The power of his youthful body, the strength in his hands, was the perfect companion to his cruel ramming. But the burning of her flesh remained and Ruth was proud to think this was the kind of suffering she'd imagined would be so unbearable.

"Dirty bitch," he growled. "Just holes."

It made Ruth happy to be so debased by her Master. She wanted to respond, even to thank him. But he'd grabbed her collar and was yanking it hard. The effect was to tighten the leather around her thin neck, as if Peter wanted to choke her as a final punishment. Of course, she tried to behave and to restrain her reaction but Peter, she could not know, was excited anew by her struggle to breath.

"Holes for my cum. I'm gonna fill your arse."

Ruth was thrilled and honoured. Through her discomfort, the effort to draw breath, she relished the quickening of his rhythm. The slamming of his manly meat into her abused, suffering rectum. For Master to cum in her bottom was a triumph. It was also, she hoped, the end of her ordeal. She tried to shift her hips back to Master but there was no room between his firm grip and the reaming cock in her tightest hole.

"Take it, whore," Peter called out as his balls boiled over.

Of course, Ruth did take it -- all his cum blasting into her bowels. She had no option, in any event. But she was a depraved slut who was happy for her holes to be used for his pleasure. Through the pounding in her ears, she heard his wondrous grunts of pleasure as he pumped shot after shot of sticky, manly stuff into her married, conservative bottom. There was, also, a sense of relief that he'd not damaged her more with his mighty prick and his rampant fucking.

Stretched open, burning from his attack, Ruth gasped as Master yanked her to her feet and dragged her to the bedroom. She caught a glimpse of his mighty cock and marvelled at the sheen of his semen and her filth. And she wondered, too, that such a big load of cum had not soothed the burning in her rear passage. Ruth was puzzling over that when Peter tied a length of rope to her collar and shoved her to her knees.

*************************

She tried to smile at Peter as he closed the door. She'd never thought a Master would be so fierce. Alone in his bedroom, naked and tied to his bed, Ruth was confronted by the demons of her fears. Was Master Peter angry with her? Surely his words and his abuse had been all part of her submission? He'd simply used her task with those strangers as a pretext for rough, crude fucking. Or had some mark been overstepped? Perhaps the therapy really was more than Peter was willing to accept. She knew she was leaking some of his copious load from her butt hole. And the aching deep inside might have been intended as a true punishment.

Then came the knock on his front door. And the sounds of other men. Ruth was alive to the possibilities. But her Master seemed more interested in his buddies than his submissive. It seemed certain that he knew these men, that they were friends. Through the closed door she could hear their muffled voices and chuckling. Did that mean she was to be discarded? Had he planned to fuck her and ignore her while they enjoyed sport on the television? Ruth was not ready to be cast off by her Master. Therapy had brought her to this point but now, it seemed, it might mean the end of what she cherished most.

She was startled when the bedroom door opened. But it was not her Master who entered. Ruth was keenly aware that she was trapped -- naked and her collar tied to the bed. She was vulnerable and ashamed. Until she recognised this man, one of that anonymous group who'd made her dreams come true with her first group fuck. How affirming that gangbang had been. How satisfying to have been used by them all. And this man knew that she was a willing slut.

"I see Peter has the same dirty trollop," he said with a leering grin.

Ruth knew why the man was there. She remembered instantly his lovely penis and the heavy, shaven balls beneath it. The most important thing was the meaning of his words -- that her Master still had the same submissive. It was exhilarating to learn that she had not been discarded. More, that he had decided to share her, allowing his friends to use her once more. Her shock and fear were replaced, watching him cross the room, with a full heart. Ruth cared not that he was leering at her. The man might have enjoyed the sight of her curvy, mature body but he had only one thing on his mind.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12