Ruth's Therapy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't use your pussy," he told her with a lecherous grin. "But I can fuck your mouth."

Ruth was overjoyed. And more than ready to oblige, feeling the hardening of her small nipples and the tremor in her cunt. This man had already used her body. She was glad to give him anything that Master had promised. Ruth could not help smiling as he dropped his jeans. The thrill was intense at being shared with Peter's friends.

"Use me however you want," she said with a new confidence.

When he rubbed his hardening cock and his balls over her face, Ruth felt satisfaction rather than disgrace. She happily stuck out her tongue to lick at his genitals and grinned her happiest grin. Why not worship his cock and his balls? For she was a needy slut and there was no denying it. And the fact that another man was waiting in the next room seemed like her ultimate dream come true once more.

Even when this man -- whose name she'd never known -- yanked her hair, pulling her head back and her mouth open, she felt gleeful. Not to mention more stirrings in her cunt.

"You do like it, slut," he observed before jamming his meat into her mouth.

He thrust hard and fast, as if to punish her. Ruth could not hide her joy at having her mouth filled like that, by a man who's name she did not know. His passion was intoxicating. His lust a reward for her. Those men in the hotel had pretended to be skilled lovers. But her true place was to service her Master and his friends. She was grateful to be a hole for them.

"Perfect whore," he moaned as he tried to choke her with his average-sized shaft.

Ruth closed one hand around his base - not for protection but to provide extra pleasure for him. Her other hand cupped those heavy eggs, laden with a seemingly massive load of semen. She would have given a better performance if he'd allowed it -- her lips and tongue working over his bumps and ridges. But she understood what this man required. And she was proud of meeting his challenge, accepting his brutish face fuck.

"Sweet mouth," he panted. "You're gonna swallow it all."

Hearing that, Ruth tried to tighten her lips around his pistoning shaft. It came naturally to her to want to give maximum pleasure. She was almost disappointed that he'd not lasted longer. But she felt his balls tighten. And the way his hand gripped her hair more firmly.

All too soon she felt the pulsing of his shaft and readied for the flood. This man was eager to drive his seed deep, thrusting hard against her face and forcing the head of his cock towards the back of her mouth.

"Dirty whore..." he grunted as he began to erupt.

It excited Ruth to be called such names. But it was even more exciting when he began blasting his load over her tongue and into the back of her mouth. She gulped him greedily -- eager to show her devotion and, at the same time, mindful not to drown as the torrent of warm, sticky semen landed so far back.

She was almost disappointed not to be able to better taste and savour his cum. But she felt triumphant all the same as he finished and withdrew his manly cock from her lips. Ruth even had a moment to realise that her mouth was not sore or aching despite his abuse. The best thing, of course, was that she'd serviced the man for her Master and taken all his cum like a good submissive.

The man, of course, was more than pleased at what he'd taken from the obedient slut. The look on his face only intensified Ruth's pride at her own performance. She let her thoughts wander to the taste of his cum as he cleaned himself by rubbing his wet cock over her face.

He'd not even zipped his jeans when the second man entered the room. Ruth knew that she looked dirty and cheap. Her own drool was running down her chin and her breasts. The remnants of that first blow job were drying on her face. But she knew this man, too -- the tall, lean one who'd lured into the car that night. He was only a few years younger than herself. For some reason, Ruth liked him best of Peter's friends.

The lean man pulled Ruth to her feet as he sat on the bed in front of her. She saw his lovely, warm smile -- and she also saw the appreciation in his eyes. He was not the most dominant in their group of friends but it was he who'd most enjoyed the sight and the feel of her bare flesh, the body she'd worked so hard to maintain.

"Sexy slave," he murmured, eyes ablaze, as he fondled her heavy breasts. "So beautiful."

Ruth somehow felt even more naked in front the second man. His lust for her body was obvious. But she was happy to be displayed for him. One hand stayed on her DD-cups as the other trailed down her tummy. Well-trained, instinctive, Ruth shuffled her legs apart for this friend of her Master. She had forgotten about the wetness in her cunt -- more than enough for her favourite friend to slip a finger into her entrance. His wicked grin at such a discovery was humiliating and she loved it all the more for that reason.

"Down," was his next instruction and Ruth happily sank to her knees before him.

He had no trouble lowering his track pants. A lovely penis sprang into view, hard and with lovely dark veins around its length. It was a delightful sight. And Ruth thought about the fresh load of semen was sitting in her tummy as another cock was presented to her. Of course she was ready to service it. Slowly, she let her wet, warm mouth engulf the new phallus.

"What a mouth," the lean man moaned.

He was ready for a slower pace than his buddy. And Ruth was glad to be able to enjoy the taste and feel of his meat as she slid him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his ridges as she stretched around his bulk. His was an average-sized prick and that made it easier to work her talents him. The lean man assumed that all mature women were expert cocksuckers. But Ruth had not forgotten her place -- she relished the hard meat in her mouth while knowing that her duty was to let this man empty his balls.

"Yeesss... perfect," he moaned and gently ran his fingers through her soft, brown hair.

She softly cupped his balls. With his gentle thrusting, she diligently worked his entire length. The once conservative wife and mother was nothing if not a dedicated cocksucker. His throbbing and quiet moans were a bonus.

"Dirty bitch... not long now..."

Ruth was pleased to hear that. Triumph was at hand -- not to mention relief. With so much practice, her mouth and jaw were up to the task. But she'd been on her knees for a long time.

"You cock slut... take it..."

Ruth gripped the base of his shaft. The lean man groaned with appreciation. This slut was a true expert at pleasing a man. This one thought about Peter and his amazing luck as the extra pressure from Ruth's hand was about to send him over the edge.

"Oh, fuck... dirty slut..."

Feeling him pulse, she pulled back, just enough to catch his blasts on her tongue -- the better to taste him.

"Faarrrckkk... take it, take it..."

Ruth thrilled to the power of his pulse and the pressure of his hands around her head. But the first blast of semen forced her to focus - the whole point, after all, was the man's pleasure, his final release. His groan was exquisite as he sent a mini flood across her tongue. It was warm and salty. And it was followed immediately by another. Ruth swallowed fast, consuming his flood as his cock pulsed again.

"Dirty... cunt... aarrghhh..."

Ruth enjoyed his crude, demeaning words -- everything he'd said about her was true. She thrilled, however, to the volume and the taste of his eruption. Even a slut could enjoy the power she had to make a man lose control. And her hand around his base stopped him thrusting deeper, ensuring she could taste every drop of this stranger's potent fluid. She stayed at her task until her mouth had completely drained and cleaned him.

*************

The lean man waited patiently as Ruth finished. He'd never had a woman quite like her. As he pulled up his track pants, he wondered if he'd ever find a slut like this one. Then he left with no more than a smile. That pleased Ruth. Somehow it was more exciting to not know his name. For her to be no more than an anonymous whore who sucked his cock when ordered.

Peter had been waiting patiently, too. He'd been surprised at how easily Ruth had let his friends use her mouth. He was surprised even more at how much it aroused him. The joy on her face was real enough as he threw her onto the bed and climbed on top.

Of course, her cunt was dripping wet as he pulled her ankles onto his shoulders and drove his thick, seven-inches into her. She gasped at having the air driven from her. And with her own lust and need. Not that Peter cared for that. Not on this day. He fucked her cruelly, pounding hard and fast and only for his own pleasure. Ruth loved that, reveling in the fact that her Master still wanted her. She cherished the power of his thrusting, the violence of his need and, naturally, the blasting of his seed into her married cunt.

Ruth found it hard to walk to the shower. Her knees were aching after spending so much time servicing the three men. At least her husband would enjoy his more regular missionary love-making that weekend. She washed herself, noticing the tenderness in her breasts. And in her rear passage. The three of them had really used her and Ruth could not have been more thrilled at the success of the perverted therapy she'd undergone. She was a devoted wife and mother but her greatest -- if darkest -- satisfaction was sexual submission. All the better that Master Peter had abused her bottom so roughly.

There was no more semen dripping from her rear entrance. Which triggered another thought. She herself had barely cum that day. Three men. Four loads of manly ball juice. She still could taste the lean man on her tongue. They had used her for their own gratification, with no thought of her needs or pleasure.

Ruth smiled as she considered that. She knew only contentment at the thought. Sexual service was her truest calling.

12