Ruth's Therapy Ch. 20

Story Info
Enema prep for couple therapy.
6.2k words
4.52
10k
5
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,229 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************

"Fascinating," said Doctor Robyn. "So instead of a big cock, you wanted to submit to Deepana? To take her piss like that?"

The kinky therapist had just listened to her patient relate the latest details about her submission to Deepana. The Doctor had guessed from the start that Deepana had the makings a wonderful Mistress. Sizing up the dark-skinned woman, the Robyn had wondered whether there was frustration that her loving husband was not aware of her kinky potential. Of course, Deepana clung to the fiction that a married woman was not cheating when she enjoyed sex play. But Robyn could see how that frustration was being expunged by taking the more dominant role with Ruth. And now Deepana herself was exploring her boundaries. A perfect arrangement for both women.

"I just had to," confessed Ruth. "I know its something that Master Peter... well, he is my true Master." She paused. "But Deepana... she really wanted to experience that. And... well, somehow it feels right to submit to her. To accept her as my Mistress."

"Of course," came the gentle reply. "Being submissive, giving pleasure to others... its what I trained you for."

Ruth could not help but blush. It was a statement of fact. And a compliment. She understood now that for years she'd needed to submit sexually. There was no escaping that her perverted therapy had, indeed, been designed to school an otherwise conservative woman in the finer arts of sexual service.

"I cannot imagine my life now without this."

"And now you have a Master. And a Mistress at the same time."

The look on Ruth's face showed that this was a new thought. She had no qualms about adultery. But was this different? Was it important to be loyal to Master Peter?

"Oh, don't fret about Peter," counselled the good Doctor. "You deserve as much happiness and kinky fucking as you can get."

"Yes, Doctor. And Master Peter... well, he understands..."

Hmmm... Well, I decided to tell him about your assignment for Virginia," confessed the Doctor with a wicked grin.

"He used my backside." Ruth replied. "Roughly. As if he... wanted to punish me. But then, two of his friends..."

Doctor Robyn tried to hide her smile. She'd invented much deviant therapy for many patients. But Ruth was proving to be one of her more successful adventures -- truly ready to fuck on command. It was better for Ruth to be shared.

"Tell me about your husband," ordered the Doctor to change the subject.

"We've had some wonderful sex. I feel more like I am submitting to him."

"Are you still cumming? Has he noticed anything?"

"I cum each time with him now. I am more horny. But I don't think he has guessed anything."

"Hmmm. A Master. A Mistress. A husband..."

"My husband will never dominate me or own me. But I am glad to be a dutiful wife."

Doctor Robyn stayed silent, hoping for more details.

"You know how often I suck him off. And he is happier every time I swallow." Ruth was smiling as she related her marital triumph. "Last Saturday we had dinner with friends. Afterwards, I told him about wives who fellate their husbands in the carpark. And I drank every drop," she said with obvious pride.

"Its doing you both good to explore. But you won't stop there?"

"I wish he would use my bottom. Just once. Maybe soon he will give me a facial."

"The perfect wife. But first I have another job for you as my assistant."

Robyn explained quickly that therapy for the recent couple, Bella and Daniel, had been progressing very well. Arranging for him to receive oral pleasure from the assistant, and to ejaculate in her mouth, had been the spark they both needed. The good Doctor had suggested it was time for another big step and the younger couple had asked if they could use the same assistant.

"My initial diagnosis was that she is a cuckqueen -- looking for satisfaction by being humiliated by another woman."

The therapist knew the type well. Some women wished to please their husbands. Others genuinely were aroused by a submissive posture as their husbands used their sexual prowess on other women. Bella, it turned out, was more the dominant type. She had a desire to dominate and abuse both her husband and another slut.

"She is ready to take charge," explained the Doctor. "And you are the perfect assistant I hear you did very well with those businessmen."

Ruth was thrilled by such praise such praise. She'd wanted to serve Ms Sanders well.

"You will be the first for Bella," the Doctor went on. "But we have discussed this in detail. And I have given her plenty of homework."

Ruth was positively glowing at the suggestion and they quickly agreed the time that she would present herself at the apartment.

**********************

Ruth had taken care to dress up for the appointment. She knew that most of her time would be spent naked but it seemed important to acknowledge the special occasion for the Doctor's other patients. Now with her own key, she let herself into the apartment and was surprised to see a young man, shirtless and looking very pleased with himself. For a moment she wondered if the Doctor had gotten confused and invited Ruth on the wrong day.

"This is Jordan," Robyn explained with a glint in her eye. "I needed to take the edge off. So I prescribed some therapy for myself."

He was a pretty-looking boy, Ruth could see. Not the type she'd have expected for Robyn. But Ruth guessed he'd come from the same place as Max - which meant that he was very well-endowed. It was clear that the good Doctor had enjoyed a more than satisfactory fuck with the young blonde man.

"I decided my assistant should have an enema today," Robyn announced breezily.

Ruth was caught unawares by that. She had never expected that she'd be subjected to that particular experience. Of course, she understood the mechanics -- and the purpose -- of enemas for submissives. And she gulped with her usual fear of the unknown. But she did not demur in the least. It was clear that the real reason for the young man being present was to administer the procedure.

She would have liked to greet the eager couple while wearing her expensive outfit. It seemed better to display a certain class as the assistant to Doctor Robyn. But she soon stripped naked in front of the admiring glances of the nice young man. Therapy had given her such confidence in her body and a new pride in the fact that even younger men enjoyed her firm curves. At a signal from Jordan, she followed quietly to the bathroom.

"Its your first?" he enquired with a smile. "No problems. Just a small one today."

The apartment had been prepared, as always. There was a small padded frame in the large bathroom and Ruth followed his signal to lay across it -- in position with her generous, married bottom sticking out for young Jordan. The frame was made perfectly, allowing her torso to rest while her larger pale breasts hung free and nothing pressing against her lower tummy. Someone had thoughtfully folded towels to help cushion her knees.

Ruth noticed that the bathroom was decked-out with new equipment. She was aware, too, of the arousal she felt at being naked in front of this young man. Or perhaps that was the knowledge he'd come from the same place as Max and Valentina. They'd been so skilled, providing her the most powerful orgasms. Far from shame, she was excited at the chance to show her submissive talents for this sweet boy with youthful complexion and pale blue eyes.

"Now relax as best you can," he was saying gently from behind her.

The thin, small hands were delightful as they stroked her flanks. For her benefit or his? But his soft voice was almost sexy.

"Some lube first," he was saying.

Ruth could not stop the gentle tremor as he began to smear the cool gel -- first around her anal orifice and then, finally, pressing slowly into her. Of course she gave no resistance. There was no need to hide her experience -- or her enjoyment -- with anal play. It was deliciously naughty when it was a sweet boy who was probing her back entrance. Glancing back, she saw the rubber tube and the nozzle at the ready. The hard plastic filled her entrance nicely. It was not as nice as Jordan's finger and she was well aware of the long rubber tube that was connected to it. But Ruth readily accepted the spout -- the large size would ensure a good seal.

The eager married woman found it a new, and humbling, experience to wait on her knees, naked and with her holes available, as a young man she'd just met ran the water. Ruth would not have been surprised -- or opposed -- if he'd chosen to penetrate her with his cock. She was certain he was well-endowed and gifted with sexual prowess. But Jordan was a pupil of Hanson House and disciplined in staying at his task.

"Just a little for this first one," he said quietly.

At first Ruth was not sure that anything was happening. It took a few long seconds before she could feel what he was doing. He squeezed the bag, increasing the flow of warm water into her bowels. So different from emptying herself. Almost weird compared to penetration. Glancing back once more, she saw the glint of fun in Jordan's eyes as he manipulated the rubber bag.

Ruth was almost pleased to see the young man enjoying himself. As a trained anal submissive, it was natural to let others use her rear end. But now the lack of control was accentuated by the absence of skin-on-skin contact. It was so lewd to allow this boy to prepare her to be fucked anally.

Ruth did not mind being naked and submissive for a nice-looking young man. But she assumed he was being clinical -- his touch feeling experienced and casual.

"Try moving for me," he said as he turned off the flow of warm water.

In truth, Jordan was delighted by the chance to administer an enema to the otherwise classy, older woman. He'd been briefed on what was to happen that day. But all his training at Hanson House had not extinguished his enjoyment of depraved fun. He was rarely permitted to fuck outsiders like this woman but his considerable cock was stirring as he contemplated the arsehole of the sexy older woman.

"That's good," he encouraged Ruth. "A small one to start."

Jordan did not mind squeezing and massaging her shapely butt cheeks. Nor reaching between her legs, past her bare cunt mound, to gently press on her belly. Being well trained in this procedure, Jordan knew just how long to wait before he extracted the nozzle and ordered Ruth to sit on the toilet.

"Start slow," he cautioned. "But try to expel all of it."

It was now that Ruth felt the other part of an enema -- the indignity of emptying her bowels in front of an audience. It was disgusting to have such a sloppy, runny movement as the warm water flowed so easily from her backdoor. She knew there was no other way and there was some relief that the liquid seemed almost clear as she expelled it. But she blushed furiously with disgrace to see Jordan watching so intently, a wicked grin on his face.

"Very good," he assured Ruth before directing her to take position on the frame once more. "Just two more for today. A little more this time."

Ruth didn't think that was much of a challenge until she felt the extra volume that came from his eager squeezing. Jordan had filled the bag completely and knew how to force enough volume of water to put real pressure on her bowels. Ruth could not help but groan softly in surprise. Jordan was ready for that.

"You can take it," he chided her softly. "But you have to focus," he warned before slapping her hard across both butt cheeks.

Ruth did not know what to make of this young man and his impudent confidence. Though she almost welcomed the stinging slaps as a distraction from the growing ache in her belly. She groaned with the discomfort as Jordan began to alternate between squeezing her buttocks and massaging her tummy. Of course, feeling vulnerable and disgraced was turning her on. This was aided by the thick nozzle wedged in her anus as the young man turned her to her side, on the floor, so as to make the warm fluid slosh inside her bowels.

It was far worse to be seated on the toilet once more and, on his command, allow her body to expel the fluid. Ruth felt it gushing from her back entrance, warm and foul as the torrent splashed against the porcelain and her own bare skin. Jordan seemed not to mind, pressing hard against her lower tummy to help force everything out. But Ruth was all too aware of the dark colour and the inescapable odour. She thought this must be the real humiliation for even the most obedient submissive.

"Last one." Jordan told her cheerily. "Bigger this time."

He positioned Ruth once more. Only this time she was standing, hands on the large bath so that she was bent forward and sticking her bottom out for the pretty young man. She noticed he selected a larger bag this time and it was grueling to wait for him to finish running the water.

"Do you do this a lot?" Ruth asked in an almost whisper.

"Yes. I've been trained to receive and also to give," came the reply as the young man re-inserted the large plastic nozzle in her anus.

"Oh, I see," muttered Ruth, who had little idea of the workings of Hanson House.

This time the bag was squeezed with much more force. Ruth was keenly aware of the strong flow of warm water into her bowels. There was an instant concern that the nozzle would be forced out of her bum. She'd have reached back except that both hands were holding her up.

Jordan, however, was not concerned at all since he already knew, from his application of lube, that the older woman had a nicely tight hole. He took the opportunity to stroke Ruth's butt as he emptied the rest of the bag deep into her bowels. And since he knew that women in this position had no chance to resist, this time he allowed his fingers to run over the smooth skin of her pussy as he reached between her legs. Ruth moaned with the confusing sensations, guessing correctly that this was not a full enema.

"Stand for me," Jordan ordered her softly.

His cock had grown now despite his earlier fornication with the good Doctor. And Jordan was a horny young man, happy to break the rules - placing one hand around her waist to guide her upright while the other fondled her firm double-Ds.

"Move," he commanded gently and began to maneuver Ruth around the bathroom, still massaging as he made the fluid slosh inside her bowels.

"It feels terrible," she moaned.

"But its for the patient. You must do as you're told."

Ruth was silenced instantly by those words -- the magic words that always triggered her compliance. She did not speak again as the pretty, skinny boy positioned her back on the toilet seat. Nor as he forced her knees wide apart. Ruth could sense his excitement as he reached down and took a firm hold of the nozzle. It took only one yank to remove the hard plastic that had plugged her, helping to retain all that warm water. And in an instant a cascade started from her backdoor.

"Push it out, that's right," Jordan urged her.

Ruth was mortified by the feeling -- and, more, the smell. But Jordan was pressing hard against her tummy as the stinky, brown liquid shot from her. Already she knew to make her bowels work harder and Ruth screwed up her face as the warm, smelly deluge continued. The sound only increased her disgust and humiliation with the entire procedure. But there was no doubting that young Jordan was enjoying her predicament. His smiling face was right next to hers. And she knew that she was helpless except for his youthful expertise.

The true indignity was saved for last, however. Ruth was well aware that she'd splattered herself with runny, brown-coloured discharge. It made her feel low, truly dirty. And when Jordan once more position her over the bath, Ruth could feel the shit-stained water dripping down her thighs.

What worse was that young Jordan, far too young to know about such things, began to clean her off. A large pack of wipes was close at hand and he worked at her butt crack, pushing her feet wide and spreading her well-rounded cheeks. The final low for Ruth was the young man poking his finger in her small orifice with a wipe, as if making to clean that, too.

"Shower quickly," he told her. "The others have arrived."

*****************************

Ruth was more than relieved to return to the front of the apartment and see the other patients already waiting. Having cleaned as best she could, she was wrapped in a soft robe. Jordan was nowhere to be seen. But Bella was sitting beside the Doctor, looking nervous, and Daniel was on the other side of the room trying not to look at his wife.

"You remember my assistant," said Robyn brightly.

Ruth tried to smile at the married couple but she was feeling almost as nervous as the other woman. She saw the good Doctor take hold of the other woman's hand and whisper something. Bella looked up, determination in her eyes.

"I want to make you a dirty bitch," she said to Ruth, voice shaking slightly. "I want my husband to fuck you like a whore."

Ruth was already committed to her role as the Doctor's assistant. And a willing participant in such perverted therapy. Ready to begin, she slipped the robe off and stood naked before the couple. It helped that Bella was obviously impressed by her shapely figure, noting how Ruth had tried hard to stay in shape. A quick glance towards Daniel showed that she'd met his expectations -- full breasts rising with her breaths and her shapely legs and rounded bottom just as the good Doctor had promised.

"Get on the floor," ordered Bella as she, too began to assume her role. "Walk here like a dog."

She was aware that all eyes were on her as she crossed the floor. Her tits swung lewdly and her shapely bottom was on full display. Ruth focused on the job at hand, making her way to where Bella sat on the sofa. But she did not see the nudge and the wink that Robyn gave to the other woman, urging Bella to continue as planned.

"You're a good little bitch," Bella said firmly. She took a handful of Ruth's hair and yanked it gently. "Now get over there and suck his dick. You better be good, too."

Ruth was more than happy to obey. By the time she got to Daniel, his cock was hard with lust and anticipation. He was a little astonished, for what man could think his wife would agree to a blow-job from another woman? Nonetheless, he allowed Ruth to undo his trousers. In his eyes she was a beautiful woman and there was no mistaking the experience of her fingers as she exposed his hard cock.

She tugged his hands, signalling to Daniel to stand in front of her. She found it more enjoyable to have a man standing over her while she sucked his cock. Daniel groaned aloud as Ruth licked up and down his length and cradled his hairy balls in one hand.

"I'm going to be a slutty bitch" she said, looking into his eyes. "For both of you."

Behind her, Doctor Robyn was carefully supervising Bella, watching her every move.

"Remember what we discussed," she said quietly to the patient.

"Suck his dick, bitch," the wife called out. "Take all his prick."

After the enema, and now being naked on her knees, Ruth thought that a perfect idea. And she remembered this penis -- a nice average size that fit so well in her mouth. She began slowly, enjoying every inch as she slowly enveloped Daniel with her wet lips. His groan was especially rewarding -- a married man amazed to be urged to stick his erection into the mouth of another woman.

Bella was almost as amazed. Across the room, she was abuzz as she watched the lovely assistant bobbing her head along her husband's cock. Ruth heard the other woman's sounds and wished she'd started side-on so that the wife could watch her lips around the husband's penis. She could not see the Doctor take hold of the patient's hand and lead her over. A grin and nod of her head was all the perverted counsellor needed to urge Bella to new depths.

mjar65
mjar65
1,229 Followers
12